PDA

View Full Version : Question about the coaching staff.

Quoydogs
10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I understand that Josh took full responsibility for this loss but I think it was his coaching unit as a whole.
Here are some of my reasons, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

We could have beaten 3 of the top five teams in the league. This means there has to be enough talent on this team to win big games.

That or it was just terrific game plans and after re-watching the last 5 games the game plans sucked.

Then I look at Lloyd laughing it up on the bench at the end of the game. That shows lack of pride, spirit and disrespect for the fans.
I think a well coached team, this would never happen.

This team could not stop the run against a banged up Oakland team and even their 2nd string team. After they got to the high 40's, Cable was not even trying to score yet it still happened.
On that note this is the same team that held Chris Johnson to 44 yards and ray rice to 65 ?

What happened to our O-line ? I understand Clady has been hurt but he still doesn’t seem as dominate as he used to. Harris has defiantly declined and who in their right mind starts a rookie center without some kind of a great back up plan?

The last thing whats up with all of our player going down every season ? I Can't remember the last season we were not plastered with injuries. At some point someone has to be at blame for this. I just don't think it can be bad luck year after year after year.

I guess what I am getting at is this.

I know the players didn’t do their jobs yesterday. I blame that on the coaching staff. A properly coached team doesn’t play great one weak and lay an egg the next.

I know Josh has his hands all over this team but he is not the only problem so

Do you **** can the lot of them and start over?

Do you fire Josh and keep the rest?

Do you keep Josh, just let him coach and someone else make player and personal decisions?

Pontius Pirate
10-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I understand that Josh took full responsibility for this loss but I think it was his coaching unit as a whole.
Here are some of my reasons, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

We could have beaten 3 of the top five teams in the league. This means there has to be enough talent on this team to win big games.

That or it was just terrific game plans and after re-watching the last 5 games the game plans sucked.

Then I look at Lloyd laughing it up on the bench at the end of the game. That shows lack of pride, spirit and disrespect for the fans.
I think a well coached team, this would never happen.

This team could not stop the run against a banged up Oakland team and even their 2nd string team. After they got to the high 40's, Cable was not even trying to score yet it still happened.
On that note this is the same team that held Chris Johnson to 44 yards and ray rice to 65 ?

What happened to our O-line ? I understand Clady has been hurt but he still doesnít seem as dominate as he used to. Harris has defiantly declined and who in their right mind starts a rookie center without some kind of a great back up plan?

The last thing whats up with all of our player going down every season ? I Can't remember the last season we were not plastered with injury. At some point some has to be at blame for this. I just don't think it can be bad luck year after year after year.

I guess what I am getting at is this.

I know the player didnít do their jobs yesterday. I blame that on the coaching staff. A properly coached team doesnít play great one weak and lay an egg the next.

I know Josh has his hands all over this team but he is not the only problem so

Do you **** can the lot of them and start over?

Do you fire Josh and keep the rest?

Do you keep Josh, just let him coach and someone else make player and personal decisions?

1) Yes
2) They are pussies
3) **** happens
4) Yes
5) Maybe
6) No