10-25-2010, 08:15 AM
yes we definitely needed a new thread for this

go_broncos
10-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Bowlen..Please fire Mcdummy.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-25-2010, 08:18 AM

Bowlen, please put a moratorium on retarded name play. It has to be the lowest and most uncomical brand of humor. And makes you sound like a ****ing three year old.

tsiguy96
10-25-2010, 08:21 AM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/17016/nice%20fail%20thread.jpg

worm
10-25-2010, 08:24 AM
I really think this is the wrong approach.

However, I am all in favor of letting the sock puppet Brian X go now or at the end of the year and getting a real GM that can check and balance Josh and not be a yes man or 'motivational back injury' shining example for the players to emulate.

Smiling Assassin27
10-25-2010, 08:30 AM
I beg you.

I agree. Brady Quinn must go.

bendog
10-25-2010, 08:34 AM
I really think this is the wrong approach.

However, I am all in favor of letting the sock puppet Brian X go now or at the end of the year and getting a real GM that can check and balance Josh and not be a yes man or 'motovational back injury' shining example for the players to emulate.

I agree. First, it's not feasable to fire a coach when there's a liklihood of a lockout, esp when there's still another coach on payroll. But, secondly, Bowlen's invested two years in this guy, who everyone should have seen was simply not prepared for the job, but who is undeniably a talented offensive coach. They need some old school GM who is light on personal talent but who knows what a scouting and personnel dept looks like, and who can begin preparing for 2011 draft and beyond.

Ramathorn
10-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Bowlen, please put a moratorium on retarded name play. It has to be the lowest and most uncomical brand of humor. And makes you sound like a ****ing three year old.

Yes Please fire mcdouchebag!

Florida_Bronco
10-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Posting this on the Mane was a sure way to get him to hear your viewpoint.

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 09:11 AM
If we keep Mcdaniels you strip him of personal decisions completely. Then when Wade gets fired you hire him to come run the defense.

Broncoman13
10-25-2010, 09:14 AM
If we keep Mcdaniels you strip him of personal decisions completely. Then when Wade gets fired you hire him to come run the defense.

Yup.

I'd say Wade Phillips, John Fox, or Mike Singletary to coach the Defense and then a mind like Parcells, Cowher, or Schottenheimer to act as the GM/Consultant type.

Popps
10-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Sooo... every mouth-breather with a computer is going to start this same thread today?

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Cowher never did that and either did Schott. I think they need a proven GM.

bendog
10-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Not Wade. He's a player coach. They need a real asshole, like R66v6s was. A Landry clone type.

IF this team is laughing at McDaniels seeing him unable to get veteran asst coaches to give him the time of day and seeing him just totally juvenile stuff up with an overinflated ego and a ten gallon hat, then really the best thing might be a lockout and a wash of the 2011 season, with a whole new group in 2012. I don't know that that's what's happening though. Orton is trying to be a good soldier. The journeymen wr types they brought in have given effort. Moreno isn't very good, but he's acting like a pro.

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Sooo... every mouth-breather with a computer is going to start this same thread today?

You are so self righteous it is sickening. You can say same thing over and over again and it's fine. But if you don't like what other posters say you attack. It's all good though different people cope different ways. Obviously you get mad at the people who were right and showed you that you were wrong. We get mad at the team and take it out on them, not the other fans.

TonyR
10-25-2010, 09:25 AM
...letting the sock puppet Brian X go now or at the end of the year and getting a real GM that can check and balance Josh...

I'm not sure this is possible. I take that back, it is "possible" but I don't know how well it would work. I really think you have to get the GM first and have that GM help pick the coach. Otherwise it's like an arranged marriage. Arranged marriages work in some cultures, but I don't think they work very well in the NFL culture.

Man-Goblin
10-25-2010, 09:26 AM

Yes. I used to hate communism until I heard that China's government actually has a 50,000 member task force in charge of preventing stupid people from posting stupid things on the internet. Or something like that.

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Umm not from posting stupid things...from posting things about human rights or freedom.

Man-Goblin
10-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Umm not from posting stupid things...from posting things about human rights or freedom.

Or something like that.

Beantown Bronco
10-25-2010, 09:37 AM

Doesn't China's govt view those as stupid things?

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 09:39 AM
Doesn't China's govt view those as stupid things?

The view them as illegal not stupid. Whatever though can anyone from China play football? Otherwise they can't help us.

Man-Goblin
10-25-2010, 09:45 AM
The view them as illegal not stupid. Whatever though can anyone from China play football? Otherwise they can't help us.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_opq4U17EPjM/ShTKAwNS_cI/AAAAAAAAABQ/NpMNNqazDGs/s800/big-fat-chinese-baby.jpg

This kid is the next Warren Sapp. Unfortunately, he can't help us until 2027.

theAPAOps5
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Wow I was wondering when the first fire McD thread would start. Thanks god you started this one, there were NONE. I can't believe it took a whole day for a SINGLE fire McD thread. ::)

Mogulseeker
10-25-2010, 09:53 AM
You know, I'm at the Maastricht library right now... working on a EU paper. And I was JUST thinking, "Man, what I'd really liek to see right now is another Fire McDaniels thread over at the old O-mane."

I'm glad someone delivered.

wolf754life
10-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I would also like to add my name to the list to fire McDaniels

it didn't work, bowlen should have gotten a proven GM

McD needs to go now, make an example, tank the year and get the draft pick
and find out who wants to play and who does not.

i'm afraid bowlen will not change the organizational structure, and this is not about shannahan, he needed to go as well.

the broncos are becoming irrelevant!

ant1999e
10-25-2010, 11:23 AM

:vermeil:McDummy is ruining my life.:vermeil: