PDA

View Full Version : Something to consider

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 06:59 PM
It's still just 1 game. Whether we lose by 200 or 2, its 1 loss in the column. I'm not sure what tiebreaker points allowed is, but I'm sure it won't be a factor later.

Sure we got beat down, but I was honestly more disappointed to lose the game the way we did vs NYJ than this one (had it not been the raiders that is). But that's me.

Popps
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
L is an L.

We'll see how the team responds the rest of the season.

I probably would have been just as pissed if we lost by 3.

frerottenextelway
10-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Tiebreakers was my first thought after the game too.

WABronco
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Uh, no. The severity of the loss counts for a lot more, outside of just the W/L column. Losing by 3 would be standard fare compared to this. This opens a whole 'nother can of worms.

baja
10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
L is an L.

We'll see how the team responds the rest of the season.

I probably would have been just as pissed if we lost by 3.

Not me.

The way we lost is very disconcerting. Raises a huge red flag. We will see next week the ramifications of this. We will see if this coaching staff can overcome this kick in the nuts. If they can't and the players just go through the motions again in London we got troubles, bad troubles.

Popps
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Uh, no. The severity of the loss counts for a lot more, outside of just the W/L column. Losing by 3 would be standard fare compared to this. This opens a whole 'nother can of worms.

Probably, I'm just saying I wouldn't feel any better if we lost by 3. Then, I'd probably be thinking we should have won.

But, you're right... a few games like this and there is a legitimate case for McDaniels job.

But, I think this game was a fluky, exception. Given our rebuilding process and injuries, I expected a rough season... but not this bad.

We'll see what happens. If this play continues, we'll probably have to make a decision after the season. But, I don't think that will happen. Or, maybe I'm just hoping it won't.

See, I hope my team wins and I hope my coach succeeds. But, I'm crazy like that.

Rohirrim
10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
This was a loss of a completely different magnitude. I have no faith at all in the current players or coaching staff. The playoffs aren't even a consideration, AFAIC. In fact, to even consider the playoffs at this point is laughable.

Popps
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Not me.

The way we lost is very disconcerting. Raises a huge red flag. We will see next week the ramifications of this. We will see if this coaching staff can overcome this kick in the nuts. If they can't and the players just go through the motions again in London we got troubles, bad troubles.

Oh, for sure. If this becomes a pattern, injuries or not... any coach would have a tough time surviving.

I don't think that will be the case. But, I could just be hoping...

Broncomutt
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm sure Bowlen is thinking the same thing as he watches his fan base pour out of the stadium 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Because it's just as much fun to watch a drubbing as it is to watch a closely fought game.

Also, coaches don't usually lead off their post game presser with an apology after they lose on a last second field goal.

Keep whitewashing guys. :sunshine:

cutthemdown
10-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Well before game people were overreacting to me saying the Broncos were really soft. Now they are overreacting a bit to the loss.

Broncos still have some good young players but none of them outside of Doom and maybe Ayers are on the front 7. 2 out of 7 won't get it done. Stop saying DJ is great, he is an AVG player at best. The rest of the linebacking is trash. The safety's are trash. Dawk has some skills left but just old now. We now see why Eagles let him go. He is often late getting to the show now.

The corners outside of Bailey aren't very good and Bailey only a good player now, not great anymore.

Orton is a good qb, but not a great one. He needs time to throw and a running game to be consistent. With this oline it was only a matter of time before wheels came off offense like today.

cutthemdown
10-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh, for sure. If this becomes a pattern, injuries or not... any coach would have a tough time surviving.

I don't think that will be the case. But, I could just be hoping...

Well you don't like to be wrong. Who does really? No reason for you to abandon hope yet. Mcdaniels probably getting experience to be really good down the line. He will get fired, go be an o coord for 2-3 more yrs, then get another shot and do really well. Ala Shanny, Bill Bee in NE etc etc.

Lev Vyvanse
10-24-2010, 07:14 PM
The last team to lose this bad was the Titans last year. They were 0-6 at the time and have gone 13-4 since.

long beach bronco
10-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Wade Phillips only lasted two years here, and he took the team to the playoffs one of those years. If we flame out the rest of the year, mcd is gone, I guarantee it

Broncos4tw
10-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Really? Just a loss?

Then why does the loss to the Jaguars in the playoffs STILL haunt many fans to this day? This was an embarrassment of the highest degree. We nor Oakland will forget this for a long, long time. The record books will remember it even longer.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 07:22 PM
IDK if any teams in the league could really survive the injuries we've sustained. How many Defensive starters are we down? 7?

long beach bronco
10-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Who really knows, if we lose to a bad 49er team, mcd maybe fired sooner than we think. The owner did not like what he saw today with his fans leaving that stadium

Ray Finkle
10-24-2010, 07:23 PM
taste like **** either way......I'd want to see how they respond.

Archer81
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Clearly if you believe its just a single game, and this one game epitomizes everything that is wrong with the Denver Broncos then no logic can reach you.

In the grand scheme of things, its just a game. A silly, frivilous game that we pay overgrown men to play. Team wins or loses, what difference does it ultimately have for your individual life?

Crazy to suggest it, I know. Its just a game, folks.

:Broncos:

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 07:27 PM
I was told in mane that i should not be discouraged when we lost against Ravens and Jets.
The reason i was given is that we fought till the end and lost by few points.
Now, I am being told that the way we lost should not matter.It should not matter if we lost by a point or by 40 points.

Double Standards..

Archer81
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
I was told in mane that i should not be discouraged when we lost against Ravens and Jets.
Now, I am being told that the way we lost should not matter.It should not matter if we lost by a point or by 40 points.

Double Standards..

...rabble rabble rabble.

I am really fighting the urge to post the "you are dumb, really really dumb" clip from youtube right now.

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
...rabble rabble rabble.

I am really fighting the urge to post the "you are dumb, really really dumb" clip from youtube right now.

I am better than Mcd..that's for sure..

Archer81
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
I am better than Mcd..that's for sure..

At what?

cutthemdown
10-24-2010, 07:35 PM
It's true anyone could have coached today and done as well. Hell you could draw plays in dirt that would work better. One guy in band a Raider fan....not looking forward to rehearsal and hearing him cackle. Nothing worst then a happy Raider fan.

go_broncos
At what?

Everything..According to me, he is a dumb coach and a failure..

baja

Double Standards..

When you start your personal fan club will I get an invite oh all knowing one?

broncosteven
10-24-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm sure Bowlen is thinking the same thing as he watches his fan base pour out of the stadium 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. Because it's just as much fun to watch a drubbing as it is to watch a closely fought game.

Also, coaches don't usually lead off their post game presser with an apology after they lose on a last second field goal.

Keep whitewashing guys. :sunshine:

You mean at the end of the 1st Quarter. People in the game day thread were getting texts that fans were leaving before the 1st quarter ended.

Archer81
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM

Oh, thank Jesus its according to you. I thought it might be from someone who actually knows what the **** they are talking about.

You are a nitwit fan on a messageboard who gets the luxury of second guessing anything and everything. You do not coach. You do not play. You do however run your mouth and act like you alone have a plan for the Denver Broncos.

Or do I need to type this in your own special brand of stupid for you to get it?

JLine27
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Obviously a loss to the Raiders tastes worse then pretty much any other. What's shocking to me is it's the same team that was so well prepared to battle last weekend.

It just seemed like the team got down on itself from the start. It was kinda like the "Perfect Storm".

To think I'm heading out from NJ to see the Chiefs game. I'll still throw on the old #49 jersey and root like hell...

bendog
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
People complaining of injuries really should take a looksee at other teams injury lists too. Yeah, denver's taken on defense, but damn. The Saints have it worse, and were in contention till today, and still are in better shape to right the ship than Den. the Steelers qb situation is unbelievable, and they win. This is a poorly coached team that is not any better and possibly worse than when McDaniels was hired.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 08:01 PM
People complaining of injuries really should take a looksee at other teams injury lists too. Yeah, denver's taken on defense, but damn. The Saints have it worse, and were in contention till today, and still are in better shape to right the ship than Den. the Steelers qb situation is unbelievable, and they win. This is a poorly coached team that is not any better and possibly worse than when McDaniels was hired.

You take Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, and the next 2-3 top players on the Steelers defense off and they won't be beating many people...

Taco John
10-24-2010, 08:02 PM
I don't know how any Broncos fan can look at losing to the Raiders like this as "just a loss." I guess I can look past a young kid saying it - Shanahan neutered the Raiders for a decade and a whole generation has grown up looking at the Raiders like a powder puff team that we should get two easy wins out of every year.

There's no way anyone with any experience and understanding of Broncos tradition should look at this game as "just a loss." We just gave the Raiders a record in our house while Al Davis is still alive no less. This loss means a lot more than this measly season is concerned.

Clockwork Orange
10-24-2010, 08:05 PM

The only way you get an injury excuse when you get 59 hung on you through three quarters is if you have so many players hurt that you don't have enough left to put 11 on the field at a time.

Doggcow
I don't know how any Broncos fan can look at losing to the Raiders like this as "just a loss." I guess I can look past a young kid saying it - Shanahan neutered the Raiders for a decade and a whole generation has grown up looking at the Raiders like a powder puff team that we should get two easy wins out of every year.

There's no way anyone with any experience and understanding of Broncos tradition should look at this game as "just a loss." We just gave the Raiders a record in our house while Al Davis is still alive no less. This loss means a lot more than this measly season is concerned.

I wasn't saying it was "just a loss" I was saying it's just ONE on the season.

We don't have to mail it all in just yet. I hate losing to the Raiders as much as anyone.

You're criticizing someone who thought a 2-10 season for WSU was a positive... When we Beat UW to send them to 0-12... I know what a Rivalry is.

Gutless Drunk
You take Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, and the next 2-3 top players on the Steelers defense off and they won't be beating many people...

They won't be losing 59-14

bendog
10-24-2010, 08:10 PM
indy is hurt all across it's line. Pitt was winning with their 3rd qb. the saints are on their FIFTH tailback. stop the excuses.

broncosteven
10-24-2010, 08:14 PM
indy is hurt all across it's line. Pitt was winning with their 3rd qb. the saints are on their FIFTH tailback. stop the excuses.

But doom had 17 sacks last year and wouldn't have helped much in the run game today...

Huh?... I am confused.

JLine27
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM

Understand it shouldn't be used as an excuse, but the Colts have the best QB in the world, Steelers the best defense in the league, and I'd much rather lose my RB than half the starting defense.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM

Saints are on their 2nd RB... Ivory is their RB behind Thomas, and possibly keeping the job. Bush is a "gimmicky" type of guy, that they use situationally.

bendog
10-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Christ. Thomas, Bush, lynell hamilton, p.j. hilll

Ivory wasnt even in camp. Stop this crap. It's like you're an enabler in a drunk house. Injuries aren't an excuse when a team doesn't show up at home v Oakland. god damn, people.

http://www.neworleans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=459489&Itemid=578

and yes, indy is not only a better team, it's better coached and led. But hey, coach MCdAINALS is bringing his kind of guys!

spdirty
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Clearly if you believe its just a single game, and this one game epitomizes everything that is wrong with the Denver Broncos then no logic can reach you.

In the grand scheme of things, its just a game. A silly, frivilous game that we pay overgrown men to play. Team wins or loses, what difference does it ultimately have for your individual life?

Crazy to suggest it, I know. Its just a game, folks.

Very well said. I admit I take football way too seriously, and I sometimes have to remind myself that whether we win or lose today I still have to go to work tomorrow. And other people still have to deal with the troubles in their lives.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Christ. Thomas, Bush, lynell hamilton, p.j. hilll

Ivory wasnt even in camp. Stop this crap. It's like you're an enabler in a drunk house. Injuries aren't an excuse when a team doesn't show up at home v Oakland. god damn, people.

http://www.neworleans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=459489&Itemid=578

and yes, indy is not only a better team, it's better coached and led. But hey, coach MCdAINALS is bringing his kind of guys!

Because Lynell Hamilton and PJ Hill ARE CLEARLY superior to Chris Ivory... FFS, they didnt even make it to the season. You're talking about guys that have done nothing in the NFL as HUGE losses. I'd go so far as to argue Ivory will have a better career than either of those guys.

Replacing **** players with **** players isn't much of a loss. considering it's only one position too.

Oh and the Saints just got whooped by Cleveland. So where's your argument?

broncosteven
10-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Very well said. I admit I take football way too seriously, and I sometimes have to remind myself that whether we win or lose today I still have to go to work tomorrow. And other people still have to deal with the troubles in their lives.

Pre April 2009 a loss like this would have ruined my day if not week. Since the HC change it doesn't bug me because I don't feel like there is a chance to compete for a SB anytime soon.

When Shanny was here, even Reeves for that matter, there always seemed like we had a shot to win it all and every game was important.

Now it would just be nice to win a home game vs a division rival.

Now I know what KFC fans feel like...it is sad that the fire is gone but nice to remember it is only a game.

anon
10-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Calling this just another +1 in the L column is stretching it.

Nobody would be calling for McD's head if we went 4-12 but lost most games by 3 or a touchdown, as long as the games were competitive and we had a chance. We would chalk that up to growing pains and possibly to youth and injuries at key positions.

What upsets me is that we got absolutely destroyed by a supposed bad team. Maybe the Raiders will go on to kick arse the rest of the season and we can look back and say we got destroyed by a really good team.

But RIGHT NOW -- and I am still in wait and see mode -- it looks like we are a bad team that's not particularly loaded with young talent (especially in areas of weakness like the D-Line) and with key veterans on the downhill side of their careers.

DarkHorse30
10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
I just don't see McDaniels being a very good game-day coach.....especially in the divisional games.

The guy OWNS this team because he broke it down to nothing. Show me your new team, Josh. So far, it blows. And I don't know how you could plug in any idiot coach (Childress, and Lovie Smith included) and have it perform any WORSE than Denver did today. Herm Edwards could have outcoached McDaniels today. I'm also really starting to regret the Tebow pick. If you picked him to be the QB of the future, wouldn't he be playing in a blowout game? So why did you pick him then?

This is a full-on rebuild now. That may be to McDaniels detriment if he doesn't show some skill pretty soon.

TheChamp24
10-24-2010, 09:04 PM
This loss means a lot more than the Jets loss.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people started to turn sour on Shanahan in 2007, for the disastrous losses to San Diego at home that year and the Lions on the road. The "icing" on the cake was the 2008 season finish.
If this team comes out pretty flat the rest of the year and we finish 5-11/6-10, I'm wondering if McDaniels gets another year or not. Yes, injuries happen and it hurts when they do, but injuries happen to every team. Patriots when the won Super Bowls constantly had injuries, but they had depth and quality coaching. We have neither right now.
This game shows how horrible McDaniels is at gameplanning on offense. 1st plat, a pass play with a comeback route. Second play is Tebow tossing it to Thomas on a reverse. And then on 4th and 1/2, we line up in the spread offense. I hate how there is no faith to get 2 yards in the running game when it matters.

briane
10-24-2010, 09:09 PM
But, I think this game was a fluky, exception. Given our rebuilding process and injuries, I expected a rough season... but not this bad.

we have been "re-building" for 10 years. bronco fans expect better than a 59-14 whooping by the raiders. I have been offered tickets to a game this year and I cant believe im saying this: Im thinking of turning them down. I have better things to spend my money on.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-24-2010, 09:11 PM

Did you graduate high school?

briane
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I went to walmart at halftime of the game and I think I saw the broncos D there.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
I just don't see McDaniels being a very good game-day coach.....especially in the divisional games.

The guy OWNS this team because he broke it down to nothing. Show me your new team, Josh. So far, it blows. And I don't know how you could plug in any idiot coach (Childress, and Lovie Smith included) and have it perform any WORSE than Denver did today. Herm Edwards could have outcoached McDaniels today. I'm also really starting to regret the Tebow pick. If you picked him to be the QB of the future, wouldn't he be playing in a blowout game? So why did you pick him then?

This is a full-on rebuild now. That may be to McDaniels detriment if he doesn't show some skill pretty soon.

While I agree he owns this team, i dont quite get the "broke it down to nothing." His two most publicized moves were the Cutler trade and the marshall trade...and i think we can all agree QB and WR arent really problems. So he didnt break it down to "nothing," he just didnt fix any of the problems from the last regime.

Bronco Yoda
10-24-2010, 09:15 PM

I'm with you on this one TJ. It's beyond me how any Bronco fan with any length of fandom can say a complete drubbing at the hands of our most hated rival.... not to mention AT HOME, is like any other loss.

This wasn't just your garden variety loss to me. This one stung plenty. Like a recking ball through the chest!

Never thought I'd see the day that Bronco fans would be so apathetic over getting embarrassed by the Raiders. This is a first for me. Sad state of affairs ALL around.

Popps
we have been "re-building" for 10 years. bronco fans expect better than a 59-14 whooping by the raiders. I have been offered tickets to a game this year and I cant believe im saying this: Im thinking of turning them down. I have better things to spend my money on.

I'd buy them if I were there.

Now, a couple more weeks of this kind of stuff, and obviously no one should be paying for tickets.

But, when the smoke clears... we're not as bad as we looked today, and we're not as good as we looked when we beat Tennessee.

I put us at 9-7 before the injuries this season.

After the injuries, with the brutal schedule... I figured we'd struggle to stay close to .500, and that looks to be the case.

Hopefully this was a low-point we can rally off of. I mean, as a fan... you can't really say much else. Personally, I still see a lot of talent on this team and I see potential in this coach.

But, he's got to get his team playing better than he did today. Much better. This was an embarrassment.

Hoping for the best.

TheReverend
It's still just 1 game. Whether we lose by 200 or 2, its 1 loss in the column. I'm not sure what tiebreaker points allowed is, but I'm sure it won't be a factor later.

Sure we got beat down, but I was honestly more disappointed to lose the game the way we did vs NYJ than this one (had it not been the raiders that is). But that's me.

Then you're a ****ing idiot.

mhgaffney
10-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Here's the question I am asking:

Is this the bottom?

gunns
10-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Probably, I'm just saying I wouldn't feel any better if we lost by 3. Then, I'd probably be thinking we should have won.

But, you're right... a few games like this and there is a legitimate case for McDaniels job.

We'll see what happens. If this play continues, we'll probably have to make a decision after the season. But, I don't think that will happen. Or, maybe I'm just hoping it won't.

See, I hope my team wins and I hope my coach succeeds. But, I'm crazy like that.

A fluky exception would be losing by 3. Last week was the first week I've been pissed by a loss. It was a "damnit" loss. I haven't expected an awful lot from this team this year except to see progress. Ive seen good in each game and I've seen things that can be fixed.

Every Bronco fan hopes they win and if they do the coach has succeeded. But I sincerely doubt those of us that have watched the Broncos for many years thought we'd hope the team would show up....and they didn't at all. This wasn't the Colts or the Ravens doing this, this was the Raiders. If we had lost by 3 it would have been a damnit, this promoted a slew of language for hours. Not at the loss, it was the play. See, I hope my team wins, but if they are struggling I hope they show up and show they have enough pride to do their best. But, I'm crazy like that.

briane
10-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Here's the question I am asking:

Is this the bottom?

I sure hope so...how much worse could it get? a 62-13 loss to a girl scout pop warner team? Look out, the Tennessee Thin Mints want a shot at the Broncos.

Taco John
10-24-2010, 09:22 PM
4 year old son: "Dad, how come the bad guys are so fast and the Broncos are so slow?"

DarkHorse30
10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
While I agree he owns this team, i dont quite get the "broke it down to nothing." His two most publicized moves were the Cutler trade and the marshall trade...and i think we can all agree QB and WR arent really problems. So he didnt break it down to "nothing," he just didnt fix any of the problems from the last regime.

Cutler and Marshall being gone are not the problem now. McDaniels has what passes for QB and WR excellence compared to Cutler and Marshall. We didn't win many games when they were here either.

The breakdown has to do with the O-line change away from experience and the ZBS that seemed to work - and the introduction of an offense that is REALLY limited. I remember when shanahan overused the naked boot (useta drive me crazy).....but now it looks like McDanels is completely overthinking himself on offense. Simplify and execute. No more trixies. If you have no running game, why pretend? use your 4 and 5 wides to set up the run. Dink and dunk your way to a running game. Isn't that the Patriot way?

Just seems like Denver has NO CLUE what it was doing today. You have to blame the coach for not preparing his team. No more trick plays, Josh. Just use some freakin' imagination. You have skilled players - USE THEM, DUMMY!

Bronco Yoda
10-24-2010, 09:40 PM
This fiasco went well beyond injuries, fluke plays, bad luck or even poor play calling. IMO, the entire team's collective mindset and attention was apparently already in London on vacation.

azbroncfan
10-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Tiebreakers was my first thought after the game too.

Tiebreakers for what? Top 5 pick?

broncocalijohn
10-24-2010, 10:13 PM

I know this has been quoted more than a few times in this thread but this is absolutely dog****! To sugar coat this loss shows the denial you are in. We gave up 59 points! If anyone even compares this one to a last second loss to the team with the most wins in the AFC, then you are also retarded like Doggcow. Dude, I dont think I have ever had anything personally against you but if this game is just "1 game" and you are looking at tiebreaker possibilities for anything playoff related, you need help. This is trying to find something of a silver lining that isnt there. This team had everything wrong about it. This wasnt a 30 to 13 loss, it was a 59 to 14 point loss. Give me the Jets game left and right over anything like this. You failed Doggcow and you will be deducted for it.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I know this has been quoted more than a few times in this thread but this is absolutely dog****! To sugar coat this loss shows the denial you are in. We gave up 59 points! If anyone even compares this one to a last second loss to the team with the most wins in the AFC, then you are also retarded like Doggcow. Dude, I dont think I have ever had anything personally against you but if this game is just "1 game" and you are looking at tiebreaker possibilities for anything playoff related, you need help. This is trying to find something of a silver lining that isnt there. This team had everything wrong about it. This wasnt a 30 to 13 loss, it was a 59 to 14 point loss. Give me the Jets game left and right over anything like this. You failed Doggcow and you will be deducted for it.

I'm retarded, but you obviously can't comprehend what you're reading.

I said "I'm sure it won't be a factor." Which is implying that I don't expect us to make the playoffs or have to even worry about the relevance of the score other than for record keeping purposes. We got blown out, gave up, it sucks. But, I hadn't even thought about the chiefs blowout from recent memory until this game (because for all intents and purposes it was irrelevant after that season)

I said nothing about the playoffs, you're putting words in my mouth, and looking to pick fights because, for whatever reason, maybe you're just an angry person.

I'll reiterate - it was just one football game. Chill the **** out. Life will go on, well, mine will.

broncocalijohn
10-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Why even bring it up about tiebreakers if it doesnt matter as it is only one loss? It is a huge loss when you need to win to get a chance at first place. If it wasnt, we wouldnt be blowing up this bad in fandom land. Regardless, everything else in your post was still dog****.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Raaaawwrrr I'm angry on the internet

You mad brah?

broncocalijohn
10-24-2010, 10:58 PM
You mad brah?

only at the "sky is blue, there is a silver lining in this game" kind of mentality. I am not angry like I was as a 12 year old, but I sure as hell dont come on the internet and tell everyone a rosey picture of what I just witnessed. You should be pissed like the rest of us at what we saw and what some paid to see.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
only at the "sky is blue, there is a silver lining in this game" kind of mentality. I am not angry like I was as a 12 year old, but I sure as hell dont come on the internet and tell everyone a rosey picture of what I just witnessed. You should be pissed like the rest of us at what we saw and what some paid to see.

Lol, I got hit and run on this weekend, dropped Kenny Britt for Denver D, and witnessed the Broncos ****ball of a game.

I'm passed pissed. But I'm not going to try and take someones head off to make myself feel better about it.

broncocalijohn
10-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Lol, I got hit and run on this weekend, dropped Kenny Britt for Denver D, and witnessed the Broncos ****ball of a game.

I'm passed pissed. But I'm not going to try and take someones head off to make myself feel better about it.

Well at least give us a GRRRR to show us how mad u really are!

TheReverend
10-24-2010, 11:31 PM

But it wasn't as bad as the Jets game, eh?

Idiot.

TDmvp
10-24-2010, 11:33 PM
We are only 2 back of the queefs who will surely stumble some and we could win the div. with a record of like 7-9 ... It could happen hehe ...

Popps
10-24-2010, 11:35 PM
See, I hope my team wins, but if they are struggling I hope they show up and show they have enough pride to do their best. But, I'm crazy like that.

Yea, I'm not sure where we disagree here.

Don't be mad at me, sport. I wasn't out there stinking it up today.

Doggcow
10-24-2010, 11:40 PM

Idiot.

It's actually more satisfying seeing the total douchebags like you flip and slash their wrists like you.

Like I said, my day goes on, you go rage on a message board...

Idiot.

I just found the first person to bother to add to my ignore lol.

TheReverend
10-24-2010, 11:44 PM
It's actually more satisfying seeing the total douchebags like you flip and slash their wrists like you.

Like I said, my day goes on, you go rage on a message board...

Idiot.

I just found the first person to bother to add to my ignore lol.

So you're telling me that I lose out on discussing football with the author of awesome posts like "Being competitive with one of the best teams in the league is worse than getting historically ass raped by an NFL bottom feeder"?

OH NO!

****in dip****. Gtfo.

baja
10-24-2010, 11:45 PM
4 year old son: "Dad, how come the bad guys are so fast and the Broncos are so slow?"

LOL I was asking the same thing only I added bigger and stronger and more athletic. .

Dagmar
10-25-2010, 05:40 AM

Idiot.

You're acting like a pathetic child.

Mountain Bronco
10-25-2010, 08:14 AM

Give me a break I know it only counts as one loss, but this is a team defining loss, you can't seriously think this team is anywhere near decent after a loss like this can you? If so reality is on line 1.

Mountain Bronco
10-25-2010, 08:20 AM

Now, a couple more weeks of this kind of stuff, and obviously no one should be paying for tickets.

But, when the smoke clears... we're not as bad as we looked today, and we're not as good as we looked when we beat Tennessee.

After the injuries, with the brutal schedule... I figured we'd struggle to stay close to .500, and that looks to be the case.

Hopefully this was a low-point we can rally off of. I mean, as a fan... you can't really say much else. Personally, I still see a lot of talent on this team and I see potential in this coach.

But, he's got to get his team playing better than he did today. Much better. This was an embarrassment.

Hoping for the best.

You are simply not looking at this team with subjectivity. This team is bad PERIOD. If they win 6 games I would be shocked. I don't see much talent on this team. Talented players don't get rocked by another ****y team the way this did and a coach doesn't let his team get rocked like that.

You can't keep on with this denial attitude. Face up to what this team is, its ok to do so.

Ambiguous
10-25-2010, 08:32 AM

Hoping for the best.

Hope for the best all you want - this team is ****ty and it's the direct result of a ****ty coach. There's no defending it at this point.

Rascal
10-25-2010, 08:59 AM
I am more disappointed than anything. I fully expected this to be a down year (I was hoping 8-8, but that appears to be a dream), but this has gone so far beyond that. I'm disappointed that this franchise has gone down hill so much. Disappointed that a lot of fans, at least appear to be, are ambivalent about such an embarrassment. Disappointed that this team and it's lack of performance, heart, and pride is a stain on the history of this franchise I love. Disappointed that I see no possible reason to be optimistic for this team until serious changes are made at the top.

TheReverend
10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
You're acting like a pathetic child.

Need some to hold your hand girl?

bendog
10-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I am more disappointed than anything. I fully expected this to be a down year (I was hoping 8-8, but that appears to be a dream), but this has gone so far beyond that. I'm disappointed that this franchise has gone down hill so much. Disappointed that a lot of fans, at least appear to be, are ambivalent about such an embarrassment. Disappointed that this team and it's lack of performance, heart, and pride is a stain on the history of this franchise I love. Disappointed that I see no possible reason to be optimistic for this team until serious changes are made at the top.

hmmm. Well Franchise means something else to me. McDaniels will go, and not be more than a footnote. Bowlen has gotten mega rich, but he'll be in Banff soon. I look at Balt where Johnny U haunted the sidelines till he died, and Cleveland. Even Oakland. I'm a little surprised Floyd Little ever left, but in the late 90s it seemed that managment dissed everything before: Grads should be HOF but never got support, and it was an indvid effort that got Little in.

I also expected 8-8 at best. But for reasons of his own (or Bowlen's) McDaniels went on a five year plan to totally tear the team apart, instead of a less radical approach like Morris is doing in TB and even Shanny's sort of attempting with an aged QB and smoke and mirrors at RB. If Tebow has game, it shoudl be ok. If not .... I've seen 3-11 before.