PDA

View Full Version : Let us come together now.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
10-24-2010, 07:01 PM
This isn't about blame or "eating crow", but what do we do now to get this team back on track. We need to do this fast before the rest of the talent on this team leaves (Clady, DJ, Harris, and DT). And before anybody suggest we keep McDumdass. Least we not forget that last year our running game was way better than the crap OL we have now.

Sassy
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
"WE" don't do anything but keep being fans.

scttgrd
10-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Get rid of McDaniels and things will get a lot better. Until this guy is gone, there will always be a divide in the fanbase. Today was a clear example of the kind of effort this team is willing to give, not what they are capable of.

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Get rid of McDaniels and things will get a lot better. Until this guy is gone, there will always be a divide in the fanbase. Today was a clear example of the kind of effort this team is willing to give, not what they are capable of.

What about the effort last week? It's one game. The fanbase will be divided until you McD hating douchbags STFU.

scttgrd
10-24-2010, 07:15 PM
And how has the effort translated into wins? Where is the sign that things are getting better? Is the coaching winning games? Are they set for the future? How many young players are on the roster that can stay healthy and figure to contribute for the next five years? Answer these questions and you might have an idea why we are where we are.

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
What about the effort last week? It's one game. The fanbase will be divided until you McD hating douchbags STFU.

you ****ing piece of ****..are you blind?
we won 4 games out of 17.

Sassy
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM

I like this...was just thinking how the "effort" today was totally the opposite of what it was last week. Despite the loss, I liked what I saw in the Jets game.

Spider
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM

Mcd is a ****ing douche ....... get over your man crush .........

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:26 PM
And how has the effort translated into wins? Where is the sign that things are getting better? Is the coaching winning games? Are they set for the future? How many young players are on the roster that can stay healthy and figure to contribute for the next five years? Answer these questions and you might have an idea why we are where we are.

1.Lost a tough fought game to Jac, Beat Sea, Lost a close game to Ind, Beat Ten, Got our asses beat by Bal, Lost by a pass Int. call to NYJ, Lost today.
Besides Bal and Oak, we were in every one of those games until the end. We have alot of young players on both sides of the ball that I have no doubt will contribute in the next five years. Those young players and their inexperience are part of the reason we lost these close games.

This team need some time. Today was a freak accident. Half of our defensive starters are injured.

All that being said, there is no excuse for losing to the raiders at home like this.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-24-2010, 07:27 PM

How many times are you planning on calling total strangers ****ing pieces of ****?

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:28 PM

Go back in your corner and cry some more you little bitch.

bpc

Mmmmm, 59-14. To the Oakland Raiders. At home. These are probable reasons for hating somebody who's driven our team into the basement of the AFC, a place we haven't been... well since pre-1978.

What we're seeing now is just that the majority have woken up to the stupidity that is McDaniels. All I can say is, bout' time. Maybe you should take some of your own medicine and stop being so concerned about being right from your point of view and more concerned whether this team is going up or down.

jhat01
Didn't we let the Lions hang 40 something on us a couple years ago...It's like we have one or two of these "wtf" games every year. I don't get it.

~Crash~
This isn't about blame or "eating crow", but what do we do now to get this team back on track. We need to do this fast before the rest of the talent on this team leaves (Clady, DJ, Harris, and DT). And before anybody suggest we keep McDumdass. Least we not forget that last year our running game was way better than the crap OL we have now.

oh but that was Hamilton's fault then Casey's problem now it is Harris fault and the line just play worse each and every game I see a trend...

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Didn't we let the Lions hang 40 something on us a couple years ago...It's like we have one or two of these "wtf" games every year. I don't get it.

I'm sure that was McDummys fault as well.

jhat01
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM

I don't think he was the coach.

baja
This isn't about blame or "eating crow", but what do we do now to get this team back on track. We need to do this fast before the rest of the talent on this team leaves (Clady, DJ, Harris, and DT). <b>And before anybody suggest we keep McDumdass. </b> Least we not forget that last year our running game was way better than the crap OL we have now.

What a great "Come Together" OP.

You're the guy that says, " Honey we will get along just fine if only you will do everything my way".

bpc
1.Lost a tough fought game to Jac, Beat Sea, Lost a close game to Ind, Beat Ten, Got our asses beat by Bal, Lost by a pass Int. call to NYJ, Lost today.
Besides Bal and Oak, we were in every one of those games until the end. We have alot of young players on both sides of the ball that I have no doubt will contribute in the next five years. Those young players and their inexperience are part of the reason we lost these close games.

This team need some time. Today was a freak accident. Half of our defensive starters are injured.

All that being said, there is no excuse for losing to the raiders at home like this.

Outside of the sunshine pumping, are we trending up or down? What's our record over the last 16?

McD's over his head and has lost it. Worse yet, the player he drafted to be the face of his Broncos franchise are failing left and right and already being purged from the roster, some only a year and a half since they got here.

Wake up.

ant1999e

Go punch yourself in the throat.

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't think he was the coach.

So. It was still his fault.

baja
10-24-2010, 07:32 PM

Now here's a good example of a "Come Together" post....

jhat01
10-24-2010, 07:32 PM
So. It was still his fault.

ohiseewhatyoudidthere

baja
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM

Yes this will being us all together, I'm sure of it.

Spider
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Go punch yourself in the throat.
just as soon as you lose your man crush

bpc
10-24-2010, 07:35 PM

Wait, you've been fan-bagging/policing for the past two months, HEAVILY. Now you want to play nice when the McD apologists are getting routed?

Jesus.

Just admit you were wrong. It will just make things easier.

Spider
10-24-2010, 07:35 PM

:approve: u know me diplomacy and people skills ............

broncswin
10-24-2010, 07:36 PM
paging Mr. Cowher...please come to the "we need help f *ing fast" phone please

~Crash~
10-24-2010, 07:37 PM

you can talk stupid all you want but ,Our Oline has regressed that is fact .

baja
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Wait, you've been fan-bagging/policing for the past two months, HEAVILY. Now you want to play nice when the McD apologists are getting routed?

Jesus.

Just admit you were wrong. It will just make things easier.

I have never played the fan card. I respect any well reasoned criticism, unfortunately you haven't had any.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
paging Mr. Cowher...please come to the "we need help f *ing fast" phone please

Gruden and Cowher are going to be hard to pull away from their TV gigs. Billick, maybe? I'm a fan of Mike Zimmer as an option.

Rock Chalk
10-24-2010, 07:40 PM

I like the youth on our roster for the most part. I think Cox, Ayers, Beadles, Walton, Moreno, Teblow, Thomas, Decker, probably Willis, Thompson, Hunter all will be contributing in the next 5 years and that isn't a bad thing. These guys are first or second year guys and will continue to improve.

Injuries are a small little blessing this year. Our young players ARE getting experience and most of us wrote this season off when Dumervil was lost for the year anyway.

Coaching wins close games. Execution is almost always a factor in blowouts. We got blown out, its not the end of the world. Its just the end of the game. You are welcome to hate everything about the regime you want to but by proxy, that means you really hate the Denver Broncos because like it or not, the regime and the players ARE the Broncos.

Oh and the answer to the original question. We dont do ****. We either watch the remaining games or we dont. That's that. One thing is for certain, people will bitch no matter what. When we won the superbowl, message boards were really only for geeky douches (like me) and were no where near as prevalent as today but I was on them and believe it or not, people complained about those teams too. So it really doesnt matter in the end.

baja
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
:approve: u know me diplomacy and people skills ............

If you are down on McD why do you have him as your avatar?

Oh wait....

baja
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Gruden and Cowher are going to be hard to pull away from their TV gigs. Billick, maybe? I'm a fan of Mike Zimmer as an option.

Now see although I think it's way too early to consider replacing Josh I except this as a fair and reasonable opinion.

TD30
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
C*%k Suckers do what they do best. Keep blindly supporting mcdoosh and this orinazation moves, the rest of us will be stuck sucking on they reality that this team sucks

UberBroncoMan
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
I can't ****ing grasp why people call out others "fandom" because they oppose something on the team that they feel is hurting it.

People do that because THEY ****ING CARE ABOUT THE TEAM.

McD was put into this situation too early. It's just another Shanahan Billicheat thing. He's stinking it up here and failing just like Shanahan in Oakland and Bill in Cleavland. I'm sure he'll rock it up somewhere else, but for us we're getting the short end of the stick.

broncswin
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
I see Cowher wanting back in the game...I don't want Gruden, that guy drives me crazy, unless he is in the booth....that is his spot. We still have a strong base on this team in many ways and can win quick. I believe this and the love of the game would bring Cowher from behind the camera

listopencil
10-24-2010, 07:53 PM
**** that coming together bull****. Hippie.

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:56 PM
you can talk stupid all you want but ,Our Oline has regressed that is fact .

Can't argue with you there.

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
C*%k Suckers do what they do best. Keep blindly supporting mcdoosh and this orinazation moves, the rest of us will be stuck sucking on they reality that this team sucks

I will support the coach and this team regardless suck or not. Bitches like you can suck a cock.

SJ Bronco
10-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Getting a little raider fan in here with all the bleeped comebacks and personal statements

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Its funny here. People say "this is like the Wade Era". Wade was a dream compared to this guy. McDummy is more like the Reeves sans the HOL QB. That's where is draw the the similarity. Even back then I could say "I Love This Team, but the coach can go suck it!"

Broncos4tw
10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Why would anyone get all fired up about a LOSS to the Jets? Honestly.. we LOST! At HOME! AGAIN! And you are using that as a positive building block for the team? Honestly?

Effort.. means precisely jack and squat. It doesn't equal wins, playoffs, or Superbowls. If you can't translate effort into wins, it doesn't matter at ALL.

After what looked like an amazing new team last year.. fell apart.. and has been sinking since, culminating in a monumentally embarrassing loss at home to a BAD TEAM, giving them several new records on the way.

Yea.. keep trying to dig up positives. Reality will sink in at some point.

baja
10-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Its funny here. People say "this is like the Wade Era". Wade was a dream compared to this guy. McDummy is more like the Reeves sans the <b>HOL QB. </b> That's where is draw the the similarity. Even back then I could say "I Love This Team, but the coach can go suck it!"

?

Hall Of Libations ???

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
?

Hall of libations ???

hof

NFLBRONCO
10-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Its funny here. People say "this is like the Wade Era". Wade was a dream compared to this guy. McDummy is more like the Reeves sans the HOL QB. That's where is draw the the similarity. Even back then I could say "I Love This Team, but the coach can go suck it!"

Wins and losses are are like Wade era but, Bowlen was waiting to land Shanny. Bowlen is alot older and pretty sure he has no big name guy in mind to replace Josh.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
10-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Wins and losses are are like Wade era but, Bowlen was waiting to land Shanny. Bowlen is alot older and pretty sure he has no big name guy in mind to replace Josh.

Its like the "Reeves Era" in the way both have treated the fans and how they have both wasted draft talent. Now I don't blame Mr Bowlen in taking McDummy. I'm sure that he gave a great interview. But I'm judging McDummy by the way his worked this team into a crap hole in a season and ahalf.

If we're going to hire a new coach we need some ground rules:
1.) No former Bilacheats here please
2.) They play the best players. Period. No more "I want MY guys" BS.