PDA

View Full Version : McD has to go

Pages : 1 [2]

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Please cease this attack on my intelligence, random useless internet loser. My feelings are being damaged.

I see you were nowhere to be found all week but whining in tonight's gameday thread, something about Hillis and another about Shanahan.

No, you're not obvious at all.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
I am contacting McDaniels to ask if he would like to be my main attraction.

He should have some free time next year.

El Guapo
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
I can't believe I'm hopping on this wagon, but I am. dammit.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 08:09 PM
I see you were nowhere to be found all week but whining in tonight's gameday thread, something about Hillis and another about Shanahan.

No, you're not obvious at all.

So I commented in threads pertaining to former Broncos and the folly of the current front office, and came here today to watch the game and comment on it- not sure what your point is.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:10 PM
So I commented in threads pertaining to former Broncos and the folly of the current front office, and came here today to watch the game and comment on it- not sure what your point is.

Not surprising you can't figure out your own agenda here.

Requiem
11-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Glad you have hopped on the wagon, Maverick 7.

What are you and the rest of the fans going to do next year if we do replace McDaniels (and other coaches) with the strong possibility of two schematic changes and the unlikely probability of instant success?

Call for the new coaches heads after a few games or wait until one and a half seasons down the road?

If these poor performances continue, a firing of Josh may very well be justified. Whether or not that will be the right choice for future success will remain to be seen. We will just have to wait and see. However, I doubt Josh gets fired this year. Probably will have to go through one more year of him.

Tough news for you guys who just can't stand him.

Taco John
11-22-2010, 08:13 PM
No, you wouldn't. The numbers alone would confuse you. They're usually more than double-digits.

For what? The phone number to Dominos?

Dagmar
11-22-2010, 08:13 PM
For what? The phone number to Dominos?

http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/wave_smiley.gif

El Guapo
11-22-2010, 08:17 PM
It sucks because I want to believe in the guy. I know he has to grow into the position and he has to build his teams, which takes time. But some of his arrogant decision making really pisses me off.

I'd say im 70/30 as far as firing the guy. I understand perfectly well that Rome was not built overnight and that it would just start the chain of events all over again if we were to hire a new coach. What's the timeline for McD though? He was .500 last year, .333 so far this year... So one more year? Two more years?

Just tired of mediocrity, if you can call this that.

Requiem
11-22-2010, 08:22 PM
The Denver Broncos have been wallowing in mediocrity for the past five years. I think we are all tired of it.

Taco John
If he's around, he's around. If he's fired, I'm ok with that too. The win last week was great, but it'll never get rid of that Tom Cable/Oakland record in our home stadium. I'll never forgive the bum for that junk.

colonelbeef
Not surprising you can't figure out your own agenda here.

I have zero agenda, aside from working 6 days a week and not having as much time as you seem to have for posting on internet message boards.

You clearly have an agenda- to protect your boyfriend McDaniels in light of criticism directed towards him by fans of the team.

You simply cannot handle the fact that the Broncos suck, McDaniels is a failure, and you were wrong about him and the direction of the team- so you have taken the easy way out and decided to attack people posting these truths, instead of directing your stupidity, frustration, and anger where it belongs- at Dove Valley and the McDaniels regime.

Grow up, put the pom poms down, take the blinders off, and join those of us in reality. It'll hurt at first, mostly in your ego, but eventually it will be enlightening.

baja
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
This is the worse Denver D I have seen in a long time and that saying something considering the crap Shanny trotted out the last few years.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:25 PM
I have zero agenda, aside from working 6 days a week and not having as much time as you seem to have for posting on internet message boards.

You clearly have an agenda- to protect your boyfriend McDaniels in light of criticism directed towards him by fans of the team.

You simply cannot handle the fact that the Broncos suck, McDaniels is a failure, and you were wrong about him and the direction of the team- so you have taken the easy way out and decided to attack people posting these truths, instead of directing your stupidity, frustration, and anger where it belongs- at Dove Valley and the McDaniels regime.

Grow up, put the pom poms down, take the blinders off, and join those of us in reality. It'll hurt at first, mostly in your ego, but eventually it will be enlightening.

Grow up? Who's the one with crushes on grown men? Do you realize how pathetic that is?

You only post in threads bashing McDaniels and wishing for former players to return. You admitted as much yourself. How is that NOT having an agenda?

Waaaahhhh, "I work 6 days a week". Really? Awesome. I work 5 and have a family. Don't act like you're above anyone else around here.

oubronco
11-22-2010, 08:26 PM
This is the worse Denver D I have seen in a long time and that saying something considering the crap Shanny trotted out the last few years.

They can't stop a fat man from rolling uphill

Requiem
11-22-2010, 08:27 PM

We are ranked 30th according to PFR, I am not sure who is worse. We are absolutely atrocious.

Hill and Dawkins have been horrendous this year.

I wish Bailey would retire a Bronco, but I doubt he re-ups with the team.

Three starters in our defensive backfield will need to be replaced.

We could use multiple additions at linebacker, whether it is inside or out.

We also need new players at every position on our defensive line.

It is a mess.

maven
11-22-2010, 08:27 PM

As bad as he's been, I think I could handle one more season of him trying to turn this around.

oubronco
11-22-2010, 08:29 PM
We are ranked 30th according to PFR, I am not sure who is worse. We are absolutely atrocious.

It is a mess.

Sad thing is it will take a few years to get qaulity players at all those spots

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 08:29 PM
As bad as he's been, I think I could handle one more season of him trying to turn this around.

He will get 1 more season, and I advocate this, as painful as it might be.

You can't run a guy out so quickly, it will throw up a red flag to any prospective future coaches.

baja
11-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Very low point for me as a Bronco fan and I've seen some very bad denver teams ove the last 40 years

baja
11-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Remember KC when we were kicking their asses they never quit, this team has.

baja
11-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Systemic problems

Requiem
11-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah, it is going to take years before this team ever is competitive. Better get ready for more mediocrity. The sad thing is, whoever our next head coach is you better hope he is willing to work with Tebow or else that pick didn't mean ****.

hades
Very low point for me as a Bronco fan and I've seen some very bad denver teams ove the last 40 years

Yeah, this is almost as bad as the blowout Superbowls, but at least we were good enough to get into the playoffs then.

kappys

It is a mess.

It feels like ages since we've seen any sort of defense in Denver. I don't think I can sincerely argue this is any worse than what we had under Shanny but it ain't better thats for damn sure.

Homer Simpson
11-22-2010, 08:34 PM
It feels like ages since we've seen any sort of defense in Denver. I don't think I can sincerely argue this is any worse than what we had under Shanny but it ain't better thats for damn sure.

Al Wilson.

49ers game. That was the end of our D.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:34 PM

The ball was set in motion when Coyer was let go.

Spider
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
It all started with Trading Hillis and drafting Tebow instead of working on defense ....trading Cutler was the right thing to do , and B marsh leaving sucked , but didnt hurt to bad ........ But all those draft picks and not addressing D ....... **** him , he should be arrested for impersonating a head coach

baja
11-22-2010, 08:36 PM

It's worse because we don't have enough young players in the wings coming up

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:37 PM
It's worse because we don't have enough young players in the wings coming up

Ayers and Dumervil could make a nice tandem.

The secondary depth is alright, when guys stop getting hurt. Another CB and safety are obviously in order.

They may have something with a couple of the LBs that were brought in.

But that D-line is a mess.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 08:40 PM
It all started with Trading Hillis and drafting Tebow

Yeah, that's where it started for sure. For the decade before that things were awesome. We were making huge strides towards a SB every year, and the FO was money in the draft and on coaching decisions.

Spider
11-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Yeah, that's where it started for sure. For the decade before that things were awesome. We were making huge strides towards a SB every year, and the FO was money in the draft and on coaching decisions.

might want to change your location , cause your monkey ass isnt on earth , and yes we was on a better path under shanny then we are now you dip****

El Guapo
11-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm still behind the Tebow pick. I honestly think he'll work out, but hey, who am I?

WolfpackGuy
11-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Nah, let him coach out the year and show his supporters how bad he really is.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 08:48 PM
might want to change your location , cause your monkey ass isnt on earth , and yes we was on a better path under shanny then we are now you dip****

You're just dead wrong. It's Shanahan's utter inability to acquire talent through the draft that lead to a decade plus of mediocrity.

How can you argue with any integrity that the Broncos were moving forward under Shanahan?

It's laughable.

That One Guy
11-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Remember KC when we were kicking their asses they never quit, this team has.

This is the only reason I'm finally on the fire McD wagon. They quit tonight and the coach quit.

Lloyd has been nothing short of amazing this year and he quit on the deep ball. That's the kind of plays Randy Moss makes. How does McD reinforce the message? We score a TD, down 3 scores, with 8+ mins to go and we just kick off. We finally get the ball back with ~5 mins to go and we give up. We take screens, dump offs, etc, and don't really look downfield. McD was more interested in not getting anyone hurt than playing to the end and hoping something would happen. When you've gone 5-15 in the last 20 games (worse stretch since 71-72 for those not watching), these division games are all you have hope for. At least try. He mailed it in on the game rather than see what happens and I think that's indicative of what we can see from the team in the future.

Why try when you have nothing left to play for? - The slogan of the Broncos from here on out.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 08:50 PM
You're just dead wrong. It's Shanahan's utter inability to acquire talent through the draft that lead to a decade plus of mediocrity.

How can you argue with any integrity that the Broncos were moving forward under Shanahan?

It's laughable.

You can keep saying it, but that doesn't make it true.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Sweet God, just fix it.

Whatever has to be done - fix it.

Fire someone - anyone. Cut guys, trade guys, sign guys. But fix it. I don't care.

None of us can stand to be fans of "that team" - the one that's the stinking dog for decades in the NFL. We can never stand to be the damned Lions. I just want to know what the plan is.

WolfpackGuy
11-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Have things bottomed out?

We ain't seen nothing yet.

By the way, the Broncos are -70 in differential already.

Spider
11-22-2010, 08:53 PM

It's laughable.

Learn to read genius , I didnt say we was moving forward under shanny , I just said we was on the better path ........ problem with you , your long on mouth and short on ears , to stupid to understand .......
How many draft picks did we have before we traded for Tebow ?
McDumbass has a clean slate to work with , and an old Defense , and what dies he do ?
so go start a lets suck off a McDumbass thread , for the true believers like yourself , and leave those of us that see whats going on alone kiddo

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 08:54 PM
You can keep saying it, but that doesn't make it true.

You really want to go to war with that argument? Shanahan has been epically bad in the draft.

lostknight
11-22-2010, 08:55 PM

It's laughable.

There was a good team in 2005. But modify your statement to read defensive talent in the draft, I agree with your statement, but the O-talent is/was awesome.

yerner
11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
why not fire him? this team doesn't even pretend to play hard for the guy.

The MVPlaya
11-22-2010, 08:57 PM
McDaniels goes Tebow goes....

McDaniels should get his shot with Tebow.

Bowlen would be crazy to pay 3 HC's, also.

kappys
11-22-2010, 08:58 PM
The ball was set in motion when Coyer was let go.

Sure. I had hope when Shanny was gone and Nolan came in - I figured it was a Shanny problem. But it looks like we might well have Shanny Jr. Another coach who can only handle yes men.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Learn to read genius , I didnt say we was moving forward under shanny , I just said we was on the better path ........ problem with you , your long on mouth and short on ears , to stupid to understand .......
McDumbass has a clean slate to work with , and an old Defense , and what dies he do ?
so go start a lets suck off a McDumbass thread , for the true believers like yourself , and leave those of us that see whats going on alone kiddo

Given your verbiage I think you're drunk so I'll take it easy on you. The better path is another decade of 8-8 or 9-7 seasons? Utter failure in the draft, free agency, and the playoffs?

Get real.

You need to get a clue. We only gave up a single pick to get Tebow.

baja
11-22-2010, 08:59 PM

Fighting among ourselves will not fix this team.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:00 PM

It's laughable.

So, Scheffler, Hillis, Portis, Clady, Al Wilson, D. J. Williams, Darent Williams, Rod Smith, Terrell Davis, etc, etc. I could go on and on. Oh yeah, remember Brandon Marshall?

Don't act like an idiot

The MVPlaya
11-22-2010, 09:00 PM

However it is a key philosophy of NFL team forums, especially this one.

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Given your verbiage I think you're drunk so I'll take it easy on you. The better path is another decade of 8-8 or 9-7 seasons? Utter failure in the draft, free agency, and the playoffs?

Get real.

LOL ....... Let me guess you are the Idiot up here ........ winning 5 games out of 20 is some how better then 9-7 ? ..... ROFL!

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:02 PM

the guy is a retard ..........

The MVPlaya
11-22-2010, 09:02 PM
So, Scheffler, Hillis, Portis, Clady, Al Wilson, D. J. Williams, Darent Williams, Rod Smith, Terrell Davis, etc, etc. I could go on and on. Oh yeah, remember Brandon Marshall?

Don't act like an idiot

If you're attempting to defend Shanahan's draft's, you are completely lost.

DJ williams is our only Broncos player that was drafted in round 1 or 2 prior to 2008 (Shanahan's draft).

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:03 PM
If you're attempting to defend Shanahan's draft's, you are completely lost.

DJ williams is our only Broncos player that was drafted in round 1 or 2 prior to 2008 (Shanahan's draft).

Huh ? the agrument was the talent Shanny drafted , not the round ........ or did I miss something ?

baja
11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
the guy is a retard ..........

Na he's a good poster and a good guy. You're just upset as we all are. That was a pathetic performance.

I might even take a break form all this.

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
You really want to go to war with that argument? Shanahan has been epically bad in the draft.

Please enlighten us. Perhaps you could compare something completely insignificant to the Holocaust.

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Na he's a good poster and a good guy. You're just upset as we all are. That was a pathetic performance.

I might even take a break form all this.

sorry , but anyone that thinks that we are on a better path then under shanny ,and all we need to do is be patient , is a ****ing moron

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:08 PM

Get real.

Wrong we gave up a second, third, and fourth round pick.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:13 PM

Don't act like an idiotGeorge Foster, Willie Middlebrooks, Marcus Nash, Maurice Clarett, Deltha O'Neill, Paul Toviessi, Ashley Lelie, Dorsett Davis, Terry Pierce, Tatum Bell, Darius Watts, Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder, Chris Cole.

All of the above were taken in the top 3 rounds. Don't be a tool. Brandon Marshall, really?

I won't delve into FA failures, because that's just a huge list of fail.

baja
11-22-2010, 09:14 PM
sorry , but anyone that thinks that we are on a better path then under shanny ,and all we need to do is be patient , is a ****ing moron

When it was really bad for the Broncos along came the Orange crush that was such a rush it was like a drug. Than another dry spell came but then we got Elway and had 14 years of amazing football. Win or lose we always felt like we were in the game.

This current team is hard to be hopeful about when you see that crap on the field we witnessed tonight and no matter what we disagree about that is not going to go away. Bummer times to be a Bronco fan.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Wrong we gave up a second, third, and fourth round pick.

And how did we get 2 of those picks? Follow the bouncing ball please.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:16 PM
George Foster, Willie Middlebrooks, Marcus Nash, Maurice Clarett, Deltha O'Neill, Paul Toviessi, Ashley Lelie, Dorsett Davis, Terry Pierce, Tatum Bell, Darius Watts, Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder, Chris Cole.

All of the above were taken in the top 3 rounds. Don't be a tool. Brandon Marshall, really?

Bill Belichick has an equally large batch of bad players drafted- every team does really. Shanahan's consistently good records didn't allow for higher draft picks. You know this though, you are simply being duplicitous in order to back up your personal beliefs.

It's the good players and the fantastic coaching that should be dwelled upon.

Shanahan drafted lots of great players, and made a few absolutely amazing trades, including the Bailey rape.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:17 PM
George Foster, Willie Middlebrooks, Marcus Nash, Maurice Clarett, Deltha O'Neill, Paul Toviessi, Ashley Lelie, Dorsett Davis, Terry Pierce, Tatum Bell, Darius Watts, Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder, Chris Cole.

He coached in Denver for 14 seasons. Go drop some more acid.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:18 PM

The same could be said of anyone who imparts your spelling and malapropisms, resorts to name calling, etc.

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you were putting forth any sort of tangible argument. Give it whirl.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:18 PM

All of the best players on this team are still Shanahan players.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
All of the best players on this team are still Shanahan players.Wow, he was able to find 6 players worthy of being on an NFL roster. Props to him.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:21 PM
And how did we get 2 of those picks? Follow the bouncing ball please.

Why are you even here? You hate a coach that won us 2 super bowls. Why are you a Broncos Fan? Sounds like some major acid brain damage.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:21 PM

How does that suit your argument?

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:23 PM
The same could be said of anyone who imparts your spelling and malapropisms, resorts to name calling, etc.

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you were putting forth any sort of tangible argument. Give it whirl.

LOL you give yourself a lot of credit ....... and I will call you names , dont like it stop being an idiot

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Why are you even here? You hate a coach that won us 2 super bowls. Why are you a Broncos Fan? Sounds like some major acid brain damage.
That's amazing, another genius who instead of actually debating goes for the Dedhed argument. You are amazingly original.

I'm here for the fact that I am a Broncos fan, and I'm defending a franchise that I believe is headed in the right direction instead of clinging desperately, and pitifully, to the past like the dreg franchises of the NFL.

Why are you here?

colonelbeef
Wow, he was able to find 6 players worthy of being on an NFL roster. Props to him.

6 players? you hit your head son?

Just because the current coach ran off all of the talent doesn't mean that the players aren't playing in the NFL

orangenblue
Wow, he was able to find 6 players worthy of being on an NFL roster. Props to him.

Who are you a fan of? Sounds like you would be more happy dropping acid with some of your dead head buddies?

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:25 PM
That's amazing, another genius who instead of actually debating goes for the Dedhed argument. You are amazingly original.

I'm here for the fact that I am a Broncos fan, and I'm defending a franchise that I believe is headed in the right direction instead of clinging desperately, and pitifully, to the past like the dreg franchises of the NFL.

Why are you here?

And you are completely wrong.

Why is this so hard for you to admit?

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:25 PM
LOL you give yourself a lot of credit ....... and I will call you names , dont like it stop being an idiot

Good argument. Well reasoned, supported with appropriate facts.

Maybe use more emoticons next time.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:26 PM
And you are completely wrong.

Based on your allegiance to ancient history?

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:27 PM

Why are you here?

I'm here because I am pissed at a coach who has lost 15 of his last 20 games. The acid has really corroded and destroyed your brain if you think this "wet behind the ears" 32 year old immature coach is going to rebuild anything. He ain't John Gruden, not even close.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-22-2010, 09:28 PM

Don't act like an idiot

Not to nitpick, but im pretty sure Rod Smith came in as an undrafted FA in Wade Phillips's last season. And i know its great to honor the dead and all, but Darrent Wiliams was nothing all that special.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Based on your allegiance to ancient history?

based on 5-15 since the break last year.

You are literally the last person on earth who thinks Josh McDaniels is doing a good job.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Not to nitpick, but im pretty sure Rod Smith came in as an undrafted FA in Wade Phillips's last season. And i know its great to honor the dead and all, but Darrent Wiliams was nothing all that special.

He was a nice player, good returner taboot with a knack for the big interception.

Had he lived to play, he would have saved us from the Bly experiment

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-22-2010, 09:31 PM
How many references to acid can orangenblue make?

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:33 PM
based on 5-15 since the break last year.

You are literally the last person on earth who thinks Josh McDaniels is doing a good job.

See, some people can't see anything but a record. You're clearly among them.

I take far more into consideration than the current record when I judge the direction of a franchise.

The Lions for instance are clearly headed in the right direction, as are the Rams.
Can you see that at all?

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:34 PM

Why are you here?

Do you live in opposite land, where losses are actually wins? You should stop partying with Bill Walton.

Dedhed

When you're as witty as a rock, you tend to stick with a theme.

colonelbeef

I take far more into consideration than the current record when I judge the direction of a franchise.

The Lions for instance are clearly headed in the right direction, as are the Rams.
Can you see that at all?

Are you really pointing to the Lions as an example for where the Broncos need to be?

Really?

ohiobronco2

Hilarious!

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Are you really pointing to the Lions as an example for where the Broncos need to be?

Really?

I'd take Suh.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Do you live in opposite land, where losses are actually wins? You should stop partying with Bill Walton.
Are people really this short sighted on average?

You guys are like people showing up at an architects office while he's drafting a house and calling him terrible because the roof isn't built yet.

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM

You guys are like people showing up at an architects office while he's drafting a house and calling him terrible because the roof isn't built yet.

dude , if stupid was a disease , you would be the freaking poster child .......

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM
I'd take Suh.

Exactly. How do you get Suh? or Bradford, or Rivers, etc

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM

Roof?!?!?

Our architect just lit the foundation on fire and took a dump on the blueprints

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM
dude , if stupid was a disease , you would be the freaking poster child .......
I'm just going to ignore you until you actually post something of substance.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:40 PM

You suck forever.

Funny how some teams seem to be able to do just fine without that top draft pick- hell, even Shanahan managed to draft all pros without so much as a top 10 pick during his tenure!

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:41 PM

The architect has been working for a few years now. I'm not asking him to build the Winchester mansion, but I'd like something a little better than an outhouse.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:42 PM
When you're as witty as a rock, you tend to stick with a theme.

And your a genius because you think that a guy that was 143 - 84 as the Broncos head coach for 14 seasons had no eye for talent. And a guy that is 9- 18 does? You are in need of a brain scan.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:43 PM
And your a genius because you think that a guy that was 143 - 84 as the Broncos head coach for 14 seasons had no eye for talent. And a guy that is 9- 18 does? You are in need of a brain scan.

game, set, match

Dedhed
Roof?!?!?

Our architect just lit the foundation on fire and took a dump on the blueprints
Because the foundation was crooked (not to mention made of wood if you can burn it) and the blueprints were laid out a middle of the road house in a decent neighborhood with no distinguishing characteristics whatsoever.

He wants a much better house than that, and I'm with him.

I guess some folks are just smitten with perpetual mediocrity.

scttgrd

If the same logic had ever been applied to a single post of yours, we would be free of this kind of lame sucking up. Are you McD's agent?

baja
There is a reason you see the excellent long time posters here less and less. It's the same way good neighbor hoods get run down. One by one the riff-raff moves in and one by one the good neighbors die off or move away.

TJ says oh it's the way of message boards but it's not that simple. The OM is a neighbor in decline.

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:44 PM

dude , you are a brick .......... I suggest everyone treats u like one

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:45 PM

By having a terrible team and drafting in the top 5. So this is Joshua's plan. It all makes sense to me now.

~Crash~
I'd take Suh.

um that was last year .....:sunshine:Ha!

colonelbeef
Because the foundation was crooked (not to mention made of wood if you can burn it) and the blueprints were laid out a middle of the road house in a decent neighborhood with no distinguishing characteristics whatsoever.

Not whatsoever.

Some of us were content with 8-8 while a star studded, underpaid offense was built with a proven coaching staff, and saw the endgame. Others wanted a new HC.

How's that working out for you? 5-15 = boner city or what amirite?

Orange4Life
I'm extremely frustrated. There is not a lot to like about this team. I have been in Josh's corner but the blow out losses are getting hard to take. I want to see real improvement on this this team. I was all for giving Josh another year but at this point I don't really care if he stays or goes if we have more games that look like tonight and the raider game.

The posters romanticizing about Shanny are disgusting. Shanny is the ex-girlfriend who you only remember the good times with a year later no matter how messed up you thought she was when you broke up. As bad as tonight was Shanny's last game in sandy eggo was worse. Josh may not be the answer but we were not going anywhere with Shanny either.

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:46 PM
There is a reason you see the excellent long time posters here less and less. It's the same way good neighbor hoods get run down. One by one the riff-raff moves in and one by one the good neighbors die off or move away.

TJ says oh it's the way of message boards but it's not that simple. The OM is a neighbor in decline.

Winning cures everything.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:47 PM

Can you see that at all?

LMAO!

When you have a total of 3 wins amongst yourselves in 2009 it's not that hard to do!

colonelbeef

Yeah that, or the team absolutely ****ing sucks donkey balls.

Blame posters on a message board, not the coaching staff and FO.

Amusing.

Spider
I'm extremely frustrated. There is not a lot to like about this team. I have been in Josh's corner but the blow out losses are getting hard to take. I want to see real improvement on this this team. I was all for giving Josh another year but at this point I don't really care if he stays or goes if we have more games that look like tonight and the raider game.

The posters romanticizing about Shanny are disgusting. Shanny is the ex-girlfriend who you only remember the good times with a year later no matter how messed up you thought she was when you broke up. As bad as tonight was Shanny's last game in sandy eggo was worse. Josh may not be the answer but we were not going anywhere with Shanny either.

dude , no one is romanticizing Shanny , but come on , we was a better team under him ..... we have won 5 games in our last 20 games , how in the **** is that better ? Outside of orrton , name 1 position that has shown improvement

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Are you really going to stake an argument to Shanahan's ability to amass talent.
I don't think even the staunchest Shanahan supporter would back that take.

And your point in that regard on McDaniels makes my point for me. If you're already saying McDaniels does or doesn't have the ability to spot talent, you're being incredibly short-sighted.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Are you really going to stake an argument to Shanahan's ability to amass talent.
I don't think even the staunchest Shanahan supporter would back that take.

And your point in that regard on McDaniels makes my point for me. If you're already saying McDaniels does or doesn't have the ability to spot talent, you're being incredibly short-sighted.

Hell yeah. Any thinking Broncos fan would- he put together the best teams in team history after all.

Only a total McDaniels fluffer would argue this fact

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah that, or the team absolutely ****ing sucks donkey balls.

Amusing.It is a terrible team, but because we're rebuilding a roster utterly devoid of talent, not because McDaniels is a poor coach or manager.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Hell yeah. Any thinking Broncos fan would- he put together the best teams in team history after all.

Only a total McDaniels fluffer would argue this fact

14 years ago, that's your argument?

What's your answer to the last decade?

It's pretty clear you stopped thinking 14 years ago.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:52 PM

I dunno maybe if I take a couple of huge bong rips I might be able to see what your seeing.

scttgrd
11-22-2010, 09:53 PM

Those long time posters left because they were wrong, instead of eating crow they left. Many of us have taken your crap for more than a year. Now that you look like an a** you want to call people out. Take your crap like a man. You were wrong, now lets get to the business of making some good moves and not defending the wrong ones.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:53 PM
It is a terrible team, but because we're rebuilding a roster utterly devoid of talent, not because McDaniels is a poor coach or manager.

again- how was the roster devoid of talent, yet other teams were falling over themselves in order to vulture young all pro players for highly valuable picks?

You keep saying the same things, but the facts say otherwise

Cutler
Marshall
Royal
Hillis
Sheffler
Harris
Kuper
Clady

Quite the nucleus to build around, anyone would agree aside from you, Poops, and Baja, all of whom were coincidentally wrong about McDaniels as well.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Not whatsoever.

Some of us were content with 8-8 while a star studded, underpaid offense was built with a proven coaching staff, and saw the endgame. Others wanted a new HC.

So you think we were going places with Culter and Slowik?

Get real.

Orange4Life
11-22-2010, 09:56 PM
dude , no one is romanticizing Shanny , but come on , we was a better team under him ..... we have won 5 games in our last 20 games , how in the **** is that better ? Outside of orrton , name 1 position that has shown improvement

Posters on here are clearly romanticizing Shanny. I don't think there is any argument to dispute that.
I'll even give you that the team was better when he was here. But it was a long way from where it should be. I saw him doing nothing to reverse that trend. Shanny had one relevant season in the last ten years. I love what he brought to the team but sit and cry over him is getting to be joke. Josh may not be the answer but it was time for change.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:56 PM
14 years ago, that's your argument?

What's your answer to the last decade?

It's pretty clear you stopped thinking 14 years ago.

You keep saying that Shanahan couldn't put together talent, yet the guy won super bowls. You can't have it both ways- the two notions are by definition mutually exclusive.

You simply aren't making any cogent points, and your incoherence is somewhat disheartening

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 09:57 PM
So you think we were going places with Culter and Slowik?

Get real.

Slowik? Nah. He was a placeholder anyway until Shanahan focused on the D again.

Cutler? you can win with Cutler, sure.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 09:58 PM
It is a terrible team, but because we're rebuilding a roster utterly devoid of talent, not because McDaniels is a poor coach or manager.

Bowlen made a mistake. Bellichek won 11 games with Cassel not McDaniels. Bowlen thought he was cherry picking the next Gruden. He rolled the dice and it didn't work. Mcdaniels is the laughing stock of the NFL right now

ohiobronco2
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Posters on here are clearly romanticizing Shanny. I don't think there is any argument to dispute that.
I'll even give you that the team was better when he was here. But it was a long way from where it should be. I saw him doing nothing to reverse that trend. Shanny had one relevant season in the last ten years. I love what he brought to the team but sit and cry over him is getting to be joke. Josh may not be the answer but it was time for change.

I agree. It was time for a change. Why didn't we hire someone who could fix our defense and leave our offensive nucleus alone. We needed to fix our red zone issues as well.

Spider
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM

Maybe so ....... but going from 5 wins in 20 tries , is just fat out pathetic , even for a rebuilding team ..........but the only bright side is , somewhere there is a assistant coach , saying , I could turn that team around , and makes those fans forget Shanny

HAT
11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Not whatsoever.

I've got a gigantic boner that Mike Shanahan is no longer coaching this team.

He proved nothing for almost a decade. If McD ain't the guy then he ain't the guy but at least Bowlen had the balls to ditch the dinosuar.

PS....If you were content with 8-8 than what exactly is your problem with McD?

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Maybe so ....... but going from 5 wins in 20 tries , is just fat out pathetic , even for a rebuilding team ..........but the only bright side is , somewhere there is a assistant coach , saying , I could turn that team around , and makes those fans forget Shanny

and if he is an assistant on the Broncos and shows talent, McDaniels will find a way to make him leave Denver

baja
11-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Those long time posters left because they were wrong, instead of eating crow they left. Many of us have taken your crap for more than a year. Now that you look like an a** you want to call people out. Take your crap like a man. You were wrong, now lets get to the business of making some good moves and not defending the wrong ones.

Yes it's true I can't handle being wrong in the face of your brilliance it's just too much. I will have to live with my shame for the rest of my days. I am just not worthy to share a BB with you bright minds that are right. I am just a lowly Broncos fan looking for some socializing and Broncos talk. Turn out the lights when your done...

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:01 PM
I've got a gigantic boner that Mike Shanahan is no longer coaching this team.

He proved nothing for almost a decade. If McD ain't the guy then he ain't the guy but at least Bowlen had the balls to ditch the dinosuar.

PS....If you were content with 8-8 than what exactly is your problem with McD?

again- how is a home game AFCCG nothing? I don't get it.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:02 PM
again- how was the roster devoid of talent, yet other teams were falling over themselves in order to vulture young all pro players for highly valuable picks?

You keep saying the same things, but the facts say otherwise

Cutler
Marshall
Royal
Hillis
Sheffler
Harris
Kuper
Clady

Quite the nucleus to build around, anyone would agree aside from you, Poops, and Baja, all of whom were coincidentally wrong about McDaniels as well.What about the other 24 positions on the field?

I think that Tebow, Ayers, Moreno, Bannan, Cox, Royal, Thomas, Beadles, Kuper, Walton, Clady, Kuper, McBath, and Syd is a much better nucleus to build around.

Especially when you subtract a head case and the frown cannon.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:03 PM

Because its A singular one in a decade with no other playoff victories.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:04 PM
LMAO!

When you have a total of 3 wins amongst yourselves in 2009 it's not that hard to do!

And you really still haven't grasped the point yet?

TheProfessor
11-22-2010, 10:04 PM

FWIW, every bronco message board is a trainwreck right now.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I dunno maybe if I take a couple of huge bong rips I might be able to see what your seeing.

Wow, another Dedhed take. You are so insightful.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Because its A singular one in a decade with no other playoff victories.

They lost to Peyton (Best QB in the league running a championship team) Manning- there is no shame in this.

Jeff Fisher and Andy Reid would trade their children for Mike Shanahan's track record

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:06 PM
FWIW, every bronco message board is a trainwreck right now.

Mirroring the team.

orangenblue
11-22-2010, 10:06 PM
You want to fire Shanahan fine. But you fire him for Gruden, Cowher, Parcells, Dungy, etc. you don't fire him for Josh friggen Mcdaniels!!!!!!!

Orange4Life
11-22-2010, 10:08 PM

It is pathetic. I can handle the losses while we rebuild and fight through these injuries. The part I can't handle is the way we are losing. Even with the injuries we should be more competitive than we are right now. It's obvious the play calling sucked cow balls tonight. This kind of problem is unacceptable with our current team.

Spider
11-22-2010, 10:15 PM
It is pathetic. I can handle the losses while we rebuild and fight through these injuries. The part I can't handle is the way we are losing. Even with the injuries we should be more competitive than we are right now. It's obvious the play calling sucked cow balls tonight. This kind of problem is unacceptable with our current team.

i was so pissed at half time i went and worked out ........now i am popping advil like flintstone chewable vitamins

Dedhed
They lost to Peyton (Best QB in the league running a championship team) Manning- there is no shame in this.

And the other 11 years?

HAT

Ummmm, because they lost and The QB that got them there was replaced?

Look, I'm not defending McD here because this loss more than any this season falls squarely on his shoulders. The play calling was atrocious outside of the first drive.

That being said, I'm still a believer long term. It's easy to be reactionary after a loss but your welcome to try to convince me it's in the best interest of The Denver MF'ing Broncos to scrap him right now and start over. I just don't see it.

35 points......Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Point differential under Shanahan's last two years= -167

Point differential under McDaniels= -47

scttgrd
11-22-2010, 10:23 PM

Are you really putting .500 teams behind a 3-7 team? At this point I would dream of .500. I guess McDaniels can't even manage that.

Taco John
11-22-2010, 10:27 PM

Don't blame The Orange Mane for the problems that Pat Bowlen created. He's the one that hired a JV coach and gave him the powers of God. I don't have a mod option that stops Josh McDaniels from making stupid decisions. Believe me... I've been looking for it.

snowspot66
11-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You want to fire Shanahan fine. But you fire him for Gruden, Cowher, Parcells, Dungy, etc. you don't fire him for Josh friggen Mcdaniels!!!!!!!

Why the **** would you want any of those guys? Gruden won one Championship using Tony Dungy's team and hasn't coached in years, Steelers fans wanted to run Cowher out of town until he managed to score one Super Bowl victory with an assist from the refs, Parcells hasn't been relevant in a decade, and Dungy is a damned enigma as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't ever build a defense for the Colts, got lucky to face the pitiful Bears in the Super Bowl and called it quits after he won since the fire and passion was all gone.

Dedhed
11-22-2010, 10:30 PM
.500. I guess McDaniels can't even manage that.

Um...he did manage that in his first ever year as a head coach.

TDmvp
11-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Why the **** would you want any of those guys? Gruden won one Championship using Tony Dungy's team and hasn't coached in years, Steelers fans wanted to run Cowher out of town until he managed to score one Super Bowl victory with an assist from the refs, Parcells hasn't been relevant in a decade, and Dungy is a damned enigma as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't ever build a defense for the Colts, got lucky to face the pitiful Bears in the Super Bowl and called it quits after he won since the fire and passion was all gone.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

I don't want any of those guys , and CAN'T STAND a couple of them , but hearing you bash them to defend Josh literally made me laugh out loud.

Nah would would anyone want those guys , they only have some of the best win percentages in NFL history. But I personally wouldn't have wanted them.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:34 PM
And the other 11 years?

11 years what? Are you asking me to detail the highly successful coaching tenure of Mike Shanahan in Denver? The HOf committee will do that, no need for us to rehash it here.

Again, there are highly successful coaches currently running NFL teams who would kill to have Shanahan's record. Everyone outside of Belichick is on the outside looking in.

Taco John
11-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Ummmm, because they lost and The QB that got them there was replaced?

Look, I'm not defending McD here because this loss more than any this season falls squarely on his shoulders. The play calling was atrocious outside of the first drive.

That being said, I'm still a believer long term. It's easy to be reactionary after a loss but your welcome to try to convince me it's in the best interest of The Denver MF'ing Broncos to scrap him right now and start over. I just don't see it.

35 points......Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

That's a dangerous strategy to keep Josh McDaniels if there is a lockout next season when it comes time to start selling season tickets again in 2012. I couldn't have imagined ever typing those word. Pat's created a real mess here.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Are you really putting .500 teams behind a 3-7 team? At this point I would dream of .500. I guess McDaniels can't even manage that.

some of these posters would be literally bowing at his feet if he managed to pull 8-8 out of his asshole.

scttgrd
11-22-2010, 10:36 PM

And who would you have brought in? I was against the McDaniels hiring from the start. This team needed a tough minded coach to bring back the core of the Bronco's. Defense, and a ball control offense is the path to championships. Not Orton slinging it here and there.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:37 PM

If you can't tell the difference between the young, talented, pick and money laden team Shanahan left behind and the ****show cluster**** mess McDaniels has created, maybe football isn't a sport you should be commenting on

HAT
Don't blame The Orange Mane for the problems that Pat Bowlen created.

Bowlen is creating a future while most of y'all are living in the past.

snowspot66
Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

I don't want any of those guys , and CAN'T STAND a couple of them , but hearing you bash them to defend Josh literally made me laugh out loud.

Nah would would anyone want those guys , they only have some of the best win percentages in NFL history. But I personally wouldn't have wanted them.

I'm not defending McDaniels so much as seriously questioning everybody who says "we should have hired so and so!". They don't have any ****ing answers for this mess so they just throw out the biggest name that was relevant ten years ago. Why don't we go knock on Don Shula's door. I hear he's available and he had a pretty good record.

snowspot66
11-22-2010, 10:39 PM
If you can't tell the difference between the young, talented, pick and money laden team Shanahan left behind and the ****show cluster**** mess McDaniels has created, maybe football isn't a sport you should be commenting on

It was so talented that over half of it was fired and never worked again and was constantly in cap trouble. Quite glorifying Shanahan's last years. We aren't good now and a big reason for that is those last few years.

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm not defending McDaniels so much as seriously questioning everybody who says "we should have hired so and so!". They don't have any ****ing answers for this mess so they just throw out the biggest name that was relevant ten years ago. Why don't we go knock on Don Shula's door. I hear he's available and he had a pretty good record.

funny- Shula is revered, yet Shanahan has a better resume than he does

Taco John
11-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Bowlen is creating a future while most of y'all are living in the past.

Nice slogan, but I'm living in the present, and presently we are a 3 win team who just got blown out by the Chargers for the second time in Josh's tenure.

snowspot66
funny- Shula is revered, yet Shanahan has a better resume than he does

And what have either of them done for us in the past decade?

I don't know if McDaniel's is the guy. But hiring some old has been to replace Shanahan? Not the answer.

TDmvp
11 years what? Are you asking me to detail the highly successful coaching tenure of Mike Shanahan in Denver? The HOf committee will do that, no need for us to rehash it here.

Again, there are highly successful coaches currently running NFL teams who would kill to have Shanahan's record. Everyone outside of Belichick is on the outside looking in.

As someone who has lived his whole life in Cincinnati and loved the Bronco since I was 5 years old just out of the blue even tho I have never been there I can say for fact Broncos fans have been spoiled for 20 some years and at least with Shanny just about every year we was interesting and or had a shot if things broke right.

Wasn't always perfect but He had the second best win % of any coach in the NFL during the years he was here...
'

For people to hate on shanny to me as a outsider to Denver and a life long fan BY CHOICE NOT BIRTH , I think the shanny hate looks stupid , uneducated , and spoiled ...

colonelbeef
11-22-2010, 10:42 PM
As someone who has lived his whole life in Cincinnati and loved the Bronco since I was 5 years old just out of the blue even tho I have never been there I can say for fact Broncos fans have been spoiled for 20 some years and at least with Shanny just about every year we was interesting and or had a shot if things broke right.

Wasn't always perfect but He had the second best win % of any coach in the NFL during the years he was here...
'

For people to hate on shanny to me as a outsider to Denver and a life long fan BY CHOICE NOT BIRTH , I think the shanny hate looks stupid , uneducated , and spoiled ...

100% agreed.

The MVPlaya
11-22-2010, 10:44 PM

'

Yes, 1 playoff win in 10 years...

Damn we were spoiled.

HAT
11-22-2010, 10:44 PM

I can't tell the difference at all. Shanny was .500 for his last 3 years. McD will probably be within a game or two of that over his first 2. What's the difference?

Talent laden team left behind? Riiiiiight.

TDmvp
11-22-2010, 10:46 PM

Damn we were spoiled.

6 Super Bowls in 35 years ... Yes you are ...

TDmvp
11-22-2010, 10:52 PM

Damn we were spoiled.

And furthermore might I add ...

Most Super Bowl Appearances in NFL History ...

Through Super Bowl XLIII, Dallas has been to the Super Bowl 8 times, Pittsburgh 7 times, and New England and Denver 6 times.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_NFL_team_has_had_the_most_Super_Bowl_appeara nces#ixzz165OKK9xA

So please The MVPlaya go sell that not spoiled B.S. some place else...

HAT
11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
Nice slogan, but I'm living in the present, and presently we are a 3 win team who just got blown out by the Chargers for the second time in Josh's tenure.

You really wanna go there? Really?

Shanahan's Broncos were 1-5 vs. SD in his last 3 years and the credit for the sole win goes to Hochuli. Oh and blowout you say? Denver lost those 5 games by a combined 125 points.....As in an average of 25 per game.

Does that make me feel any better about McD's 1-2 record vs. them or his 11-15 overall record to date? Not in the least.

HAT
11-22-2010, 11:18 PM
'

For people to hate on shanny to me as a outsider to Denver and a life long fan BY CHOICE NOT BIRTH , I think the shanny hate looks stupid , uneducated , and spoiled ...[/SIZE]

Nobody here hates Shanahan. The guy was awesome when he had the fire in his belly (Well, that and Elway+TD)......It's not his fault Bowlen let him hang around until he burned out.

Luckily, Mr. B rectified the situation so both Mike Shanahan AND the Denver Broncos could focus on winning another championship someday. They certainly were never going to do it together.

Taco John
11-23-2010, 01:04 AM
You really wanna go there? Really?

Shanahan's Broncos were 1-5 vs. SD in his last 3 years and the credit for the sole win goes to Hochuli. Oh and blowout you say? Denver lost those 5 games by a combined 125 points.....As in an average of 25 per game.

Does that make me feel any better about McD's 1-2 record vs. them or his 11-15 overall record to date? Not in the least.

Shanahan doesn't coach for the Broncos anymore dude. He got fired.

There's a new guy who is coaching for us now. It's been all over the Internet.

HAT
11-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Shanahan doesn't coach for the Broncos anymore dude. He got fired.

There's a new guy who is coaching for us now. It's been all over the Internet.

Is it Kubiak?

jhns
11-23-2010, 06:28 AM
I am a good Bronco fan. I like to hate on all time Bronco greats. It proves that I am the bestest fan!

zdoor
11-23-2010, 06:41 AM

I agree... Have a hard time being excited about the future when I'm not seeing much improvement or flashes from young players...

ohiobronco2
11-23-2010, 07:21 AM
I agree... Have a hard time being excited about the future when I'm not seeing much improvement or flashes from young players...

We have some solid young players. None the McDaniels has drafted. LOL I kid, I kid. Moreno, is always injured. Ayers, same. Thomas looks promising. We really do have talent, but we just never seem to be able to put it all together.

ohiobronco2
11-23-2010, 07:22 AM
6 Super Bowls in 35 years ... Yes you are ...

Indeed. Try being a Browns (or any other franchise that has been terrible for years) fan. Atleast they have Hillis though.

Mile High Shack
11-23-2010, 07:30 AM
If we were just competitive, I'd be ok with that, but we aren't, besides the abberation against KC, we are just a soft, finesse team with no direction.

McDaniels has no idea how to fix it, he's lost, Xanders can't draft worth a ****. Wink doesn't know wtf he is doing.

Some change needs to happen, SOMETHING. Whether that means firing Xanders or Wink or McDaniels or all of them, SOMETHING has to happen. Denver has been competitive since the late 70's and I don't that changing.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2010, 07:56 AM
We have some solid young players. None the McDaniels has drafted. LOL I kid, I kid. Moreno, is always injured. Ayers, same. Thomas looks promising. We really do have talent, but we just never seem to be able to put it all together.

Moreno is always injured? Ayers is always injured?

McDman
11-23-2010, 08:09 AM
I honestly think McD will eventually be a good coach but his GM skills are just not good. The personnel decisilns have killed us. Look at BeyBey, the guy has talent for sure but from what we've seen he is soft, always hurt almost every game. We passed up Bryant for him too.

A lot of this is on Bowlen for giving him too much to handle. We need to hire a real GM immediately after the season is over.

go_broncos
11-23-2010, 08:14 AM
FIRE THE ****ING CLOWN AND SHIP HIM BACK TO NE..
Bowlen..are you drinking?..Wake up and quit being cheap..
If you don't want to spend..sell this team to someone who cares about broncos.

jutang
11-23-2010, 08:23 AM
The Broncos have become very complacent with losing. Once the Chargers went up 14-7, you could sense the body language on the players between plays that they felt it was over. There is absolutely no fire on this team.

Even after the Raider's loss, I've been in the camp of giving McDaniel's another yr. After seeing the Broncos in person... I really don't see how another yr of continuity will improve the team. They've become soft and undisciplined, which is ALL on coaching.

The Broncos are losing badly and they are losing to pathetic teams. Cable, Singletary, Troy Smith, San Diego's punter have all been embarrassing this team.

orangenblue
11-23-2010, 09:26 AM
And who would you have brought in? I was against the McDaniels hiring from the start. This team needed a tough minded coach to bring back the core of the Bronco's. Defense, and a ball control offense is the path to championships. Not Orton slinging it here and there.

I wouldn't have brought in anyone! I would have kept Shanahan until someone better was available. That's my point!

NUB
11-23-2010, 10:25 AM
The team needs players and coaches who kick some asses when the going gets tough. As already mentioned, the second something bad happens in a game they turn into Team Griese then implode and mope around until the game is over. That **** is sickening. The team simply has no leadership amongst the players or coaches.

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-23-2010, 10:30 AM
FIRE THE ****ING CLOWN AND SHIP HIM BACK TO NE..
Bowlen..are you drinking?..Wake up and quit being cheap..
If you don't want to spend..sell this team to someone who cares about broncos.

He's paying 2 coaches already and your firing of McDaniels would have him paying 3. Is that being cheap? Or stupid?

WolfpackGuy
11-23-2010, 10:31 AM
The Broncos are apparently not doing a good enough job of stealing the other teams' signals.

ohiobronco2
11-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Moreno is always injured? Ayers is always injured?

It sure seems that way.

bronco militia
11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
are new coaching staff is going to have a great draft pick:vermeil:ugh!~

broncoblue
11-28-2010, 03:30 PM
#1 pick by the look of it.

snowspot66
11-28-2010, 03:36 PM
#1 pick by the look of it.

Not a chance. The Panthers have one win and are lucky to have it. The Bills have two and will be hard pressed to get three.

Jetmeck
11-28-2010, 03:38 PM
WTF does it take to cut our losses....................John Lynch said it well our resources should have been on defense because the offensive pieces were in place. "For whatever reasons he got rid of those guys". McDumbass has the players he wants and has had time to show some improvement. This is the most DISGUSTED I have ever been as a Bronco knowing every week that I will see a lack of talent and no clue of a direction from our coaching !!!!!

snowspot66
11-28-2010, 03:41 PM
WTF does it take to cut our losses....................John Lynch said it well our resources should have been on defense because the offensive pieces were in place. "For whatever reasons he got rid of those guys". McDumbass has the players he wants and has had time to show some improvement. This is the most DISGUSTED I have ever been as a Bronco knowing every week that I will see a lack of talent and no clue of a direction from our coaching !!!!!

Count me among those glad to not have Cutler and Marshall. Those "pieces" were good at under performing and creating drama.

colonelbeef
11-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Count me among those glad to not have Cutler and Marshall. Those "pieces" were good at under performing and creating drama.

Cutler is kicking the **** out of the Eagles right now, and is on his way to the post season.

You bought the company line, plain and simple.

Cutler was correct- McDaniels is petulant and incapable of working with people.

Mike Nolan feels the same way.

colonelbeef
11-28-2010, 03:55 PM

He doesn't know what he is talking about!!!! John Lynch is a bad fan!!!!1

Of course he is correct, the offense was in place. McDaniels has set the team back 5 years at a minimum. Pathetic.

snowspot66
11-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Cutler is kicking the **** out of the Eagles right now, and is on his way to the post season.

You bought the company line, plain and simple.

Cutler was correct- McDaniels is petulant and incapable of working with people.

Mike Nolan feels the same way.

Cutler is riding a great defense and we all know it. He's a mopey little bitch that throws people under the bus. You can't hate McDaniels and like Cutler because if McDaniels is petulant and incapable of working with others then he and Cutler are cut from the same cloth.

broncoblue
11-28-2010, 04:00 PM
not a chance. The panthers have one win and are lucky to have it. The bills have two and will be hard pressed to get three.

just venting

DarkHorse30
11-28-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree. Fire him because his playcalling is the only thing that can save his butt.......and his playcalling sucks.

Even BRIAN GRIESE can call a better offense than McDaniels.

BTW, if he is fired, there will be NO job offers, from anybody but NE.

fontaine
11-28-2010, 04:10 PM
You know at this point I DON'T CARE who's the head coach.

Just get me a guy who can put together a competent defense using our draft picks and FA resources, as well as a defensive coordinator that's a bad a$$ and can put the fear of God in any defensive player that misses tackles.

fontaine
11-28-2010, 04:13 PM
I agree. Fire him because his playcalling is the only thing that can save his butt.......and his playcalling sucks.

Even BRIAN GRIESE can call a better offense than McDaniels.

BTW, if he is fired, there will be NO job offers, from anybody but NE.

How badly would that suck?

If McDaniels does get fired and flees right back to NE then he would have done a better job for New England with all the wasted draft picks he gifted to them.

DarkHorse30
11-28-2010, 04:25 PM

If McDaniels does get fired and flees right back to NE then he would have done a better job for New England with all the wasted draft picks he gifted to them.

I think Belicheat orchestrated the whole thing. He couldn't beat Denver....so he did his best to destroy them by using a "plant".....

Seriously though, McDummy does not prepare his team for a win. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

bronco militia
11-28-2010, 04:31 PM
orton=suck in the clutch

Spider
12-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Finally ............i was wonder when Bowlen was going to get around to reading this thread

Boomhauer
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM

Once a NEast clown, always a NEast clown? :clown:
Any chance he'll take all of Gaffney, D.Thomas, R.Quinn, Hochstein, Ayers, Haggan, Fields, McBean, Cox, McBath, Moreno, Buckhalter, Moroney and Orton with him so we can get one or two picks back?