PDA

View Full Version : Its now final: Thank God we got rid of Cutler and admit you were wrong about the trade thread

bronco0608
10-24-2010, 02:07 PM
This really isn't up to debate anymore, is it? Another 4 int game for the kid.

So let's make a list, shall we. The official "I was completely, dead on wrong about Jay Cutler and absolve McDaniels of any wrongdoing, and actually, praise the move of bringing in Orton for Cutler" thread.

You can even nominate posters for this list as well.

I nominate BroncoBuff and SoCalBronco.

Conklin
10-24-2010, 02:10 PM
634 post rule

oubronco
10-24-2010, 02:11 PM
But Cutler sure is fun to watch

BlaK-Argentina
10-24-2010, 02:12 PM
I think there's no doubt who the better QB is between Orton and Cutler.

brncs_fan
10-24-2010, 02:12 PM
How about we just lock this thread now and save our selves the trouble. At least until after the game is over.

LongDongJohnson
10-24-2010, 02:14 PM
cutler is freaking garbage. thank allah for mcdaniels trading cutler away for a real qb.

bronco militia
10-24-2010, 02:27 PM
orton is on par with cutler****er today

TheReverend
10-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Glass houses, guys

baja
10-24-2010, 02:29 PM

Hilarious! Ya right....

WABronco
10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
YA I HATE CUTLER DERRRRR

Meanwhile, losing to the fade at home again. Retards.

SouthStndJunkie
10-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Once again, someone is worried about Cutler and not about our own ****ing scoreboard.

v2micca
10-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah, sorry, not taking any joy in Cutler's struggles when we are currently getting embarrassed in our own house by the Raiders.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2010, 02:36 PM
On ESPN today ....they said he was Jeff George. Just about the whole panel.

Borks147
10-24-2010, 02:41 PM
cutler is freaking garbage. thank allah for mcdaniels trading cutler away for a real qb.

he's muff cabbage

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/360397/whats-muff-cabbage

tsiguy96
10-24-2010, 02:46 PM

are you serious? cutler 4 picks to the SAME guy in the 2nd half of the game, when it was still close.

v2micca
10-24-2010, 02:47 PM
So, seriously is this all we have to look forward to? The smug self satisfaction that we got rid of the next Jeff George before he peaked while our Team continues to crap the bed at home. Whoop-di-f***ing doo. The Broncos are 4 games under .500 since I've moved to Chicago, but at least I get to rub it in the Native's faces that we snaked them on that trade. Seriously, that's the sh*t a real fan lives for. F*ck winning.

SouthStndJunkie
10-24-2010, 02:51 PM
So, seriously is this all we have to look forward to? The smug self satisfaction that we got rid of the next Jeff George before he peaked while our Team continues to crap the bed at home. Whoop-di-****ing doo. The Broncos are 4 games under .500 since I've moved to Chicago, but at least I get to rub it in the Native's faces that we snaked them on that trade. Seriously, that's the sh*t a real fan lives for. **** winning.

Word.

footstepsfrom#27
10-24-2010, 02:52 PM
This is truly hillarious now.

bronco0608
10-24-2010, 03:05 PM
This is truly hillarious now.

If Orton throws 4 ints today, then it will be hilarious. Until then, no.

Jetmeck
10-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Use some common sense. He went from a great o-line to chit !
Use your head.

chanesaw
10-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Because we have been sooo good since the trade.

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 03:17 PM
I will trade Mcd and some picks to Bears.

LongDongJohnson
10-24-2010, 04:03 PM
I thought all cutler needed was a defense. he has a great defense and still sucks. its weird.

KipCorrington25
10-24-2010, 04:04 PM
I'd still take Cutler over Orton actually.

tsiguy96
10-24-2010, 04:05 PM
I thought all cutler needed was a defense. he has a great defense and still sucks. its weird.

now its because he doesnt have an oline or RB or WR or coaching.

basically, hes in hte same boat as 5-6 other NFL teams, yet on those teams, the QBs dont perform like this near as often.

Popps

Hilarious!

Popps
I will say, though... threads like this are sort of mojo-blockers right before game-time.

BroncosSR
Yes, this team is clearly demonstrating they are a better team now...

Miss I.
10-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Why? Why?! Why!? Another feckin thread about this? It's bad, bad, bad karma to wish ill on anyone, much less someone who was a Bronco, regardless of whatever crime he is supposed to have committed by leaving us. Damn it, leave Jay Cutler alone. He's not a Bronco, I don't care. Yes he had a miserable performance tonight. Donovan McNabb also stank up the field. Both teams sucked rotten eggs tonight and apparently it's catching. Right now, I want a Raiders head on a pike, and that's only partly figurative.

Okay, my meltdown is now out of my system. I am now zen with the world. Peace.

bpc
10-24-2010, 04:34 PM
This is a McD apologists way of trying to feel good about themselves despite the BULL**** true Bronco fans are having to watch on the tube right now. We're still in line to give up 60 F'N points to the Raiders.

Who keeps bringing up Cutler? BTW, what's the Bears record vs. Denver's?

Only idiots start threads like this. No surprise, the apologists led the way.

Let's talk about something relevant w/ the apologists: We're 4-12 over our last 16 and we're getting SMOKED at home by over 4 TD's to one of the worst teams in the AFC. Cutler hasn't been here in a year and a half so you can't blame him for losses anymore. What are your excuses?

This team is heading towards a top 5 overall draft selection quickly.

McD has been a large failure and this mess is largely Bowlen's fault.

~Crash~
10-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Why? Why?! Why!? Another feckin thread about this? It's bad, bad, bad karma to wish ill on anyone, much less someone who was a Bronco, regardless of whatever crime he is supposed to have committed by leaving us. Damn it, leave Jay Cutler alone. He's not a Bronco, I don't care. Yes he had a miserable performance tonight. Donovan McNabb also stank up the field. Both teams sucked rotten eggs tonight and apparently it's catching. Right now, I want a Raiders head on a pike, and that's only partly figurative.

Okay, my meltdown is now out of my system. I am now zen with the world. Peace.

I have tried to tell these jack asses this over and over . it will not help . class is when you wish all old broncos the very best .

Miss I.
10-24-2010, 04:43 PM
I have tried to tell these jack asses this over and over . it will not help . class is when you wish all old broncos the very best .

well unless they go play for the Raiders. Then I think that would be tough. ;D

broncosteven
10-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Once again, someone is worried about Cutler and not about our own ****ing scoreboard.

Well said!

I still think we were closer in 2008 with Shanny than now as we bottom out in the middle of a complete rebuild.

FantomForce
10-24-2010, 06:47 PM
he's muff cabbage

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/360397/whats-muff-cabbage

total muff cabbage, he looked worse than snookie on southparkHilarious!

ant1999e
10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
This really isn't up to debate anymore, is it? Another 4 int game for the kid.

So let's make a list, shall we. The official "I was completely, dead on wrong about Jay Cutler and absolve McDaniels of any wrongdoing, and actually, praise the move of bringing in Orton for Cutler" thread.

You can even nominate posters for this list as well.

I nominate BroncoBuff and SoCalBronco.

Don't blame McD, Moreno, orton or our ****ty lines. Blame this douchbag for creating this thread before the game. Nice job buddy, you really screwed us with this thread.:ban:

briane
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
I would rather have 4 ints and a competitive ballgame, than this crap the put on the field today.

tsiguy96
10-24-2010, 07:12 PM
I would rather have 4 ints and a competitive ballgame, than this crap the put on the field today.

the competitive ball game had nothing to do with cutler, their loss did. bears defense was on fire today. in that close a game, his 4 picks was the difference between winning and losing, obviously.

Lev Vyvanse
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1058768 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1058768/negged.html) GIFSoup (http://www.gifsoup.com/)

I blame you.

titan
10-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Adam Schefter on the Bronco radio pregame show today had one little tidbit about the Cutler trade:

Schefter said the broncos had an agreement with the Redskins the morning of the Cutler trade for 2 #1's and 2 #3's. They went back to the Bears and said "can you top this?" That's when the Bears came back with Orton, 2 #1's and a #3.

Captain 'Dre
10-24-2010, 08:04 PM

And they're right.

Irrespective of what's going on with Orton, it's abundantly clear that Jay Cutler is not a guy you build your team around... no matter how physically talented he is.

Captain 'Dre
10-24-2010, 08:07 PM

Depends on the way a guy leaves town, don't you think?

broncosteven
10-24-2010, 08:08 PM
And they're right.

Irrespective of what's going on with Orton, it's abundantly clear that Jay Cutler is not a guy you build your team around... no matter how physically talented he is.

Anytime you build a team from QB out your looking for trouble. You need to be able to protect the QB and own the line.

FantomForce
10-24-2010, 09:57 PM
I am one of those sadistic bastards that wants to watch this guy fall. You might ask why? Well watch this video and listen to this muff cabage retard at the end of the video http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d81b930e0/GameDay-Redskins-vs-Bears-highlights "we play these guys tomorrow I'd still throw at him" dipsh*t

azbroncfan
10-24-2010, 10:31 PM

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=78304 I was blasted for it a couple years ago. Funny how just a change of teams changes the opinions.

Rascal
10-24-2010, 11:19 PM
So, seriously is this all we have to look forward to? The smug self satisfaction that we got rid of the next Jeff George before he peaked while our Team continues to crap the bed at home. Whoop-di-****ing doo. The Broncos are 4 games under .500 since I've moved to Chicago, but at least I get to rub it in the Native's faces that we snaked them on that trade. Seriously, that's the sh*t a real fan lives for. **** winning.

^5

but we aren't real fans according to Popps and his dimwitted minions

baja
10-25-2010, 07:26 AM
I am one of those sadistic bastards that wants to watch this guy fall. You might ask why? Well watch this video and listen to this muff cabage retard at the end of the video http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d81b930e0/GameDay-Redskins-vs-Bears-highlights "we play these guys tomorrow I'd still throw at him" dipsh*t

Thanks for that

He throws 4 picks to Hall and than calls him a scrub in the post game. Priceless!

v2micca
10-25-2010, 07:36 AM
^5

but we aren't real fans according to Popps and his dimwitted minions

I'm not going to engage in a rehash of the whole who-the-real-fans are debate. I just think it makes us look like stupid, petty, (dare I say it) Raideresque losers to indulge in so much pointless chest-beating over Cutler's struggles while our own Team is off to its worse start since 1999.

jhns
10-25-2010, 07:47 AM
Cutler is not in the situation that he was in here. It is pretty funny that anyone would ever say McDaniels way of doing things is a good thing for us. It has been easy to see that he is a failure for two years now. No team has ever been good doing things the way he does....

By the way, Cutler has as many Sth quarter comebacks this season as we have wins. What is funny is he was injured and hasn't even had as many chances to win games for his team. Yeah, so glad he is gone! He had one bad game where the team was still comptetive! I bet he would have done better throwing a pick 6 on his first pass and then going 3 and out 95 times in a row.....

ant1999e
10-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Cutler is not in the situation that he was in here. It is pretty funny that anyone would ever say McDaniels way of doing things is a good thing for us. It has been easy to see that he is a failure for two years now. No team has ever been good doing things the way he does....

By the way, Cutler has as many Sth quarter comebacks this season as we have wins. What is funny is he was injured and hasn't even had as many chances to win games for his team. Yeah, so glad he is gone! He had one bad game where the team was still comptetive! I bet he would have done better throwing a pick 6 on his first pass and then going 3 and out 95 times in a row.....

Cutler isn't coming back so why don't you just go root for the bears. I bet you already are.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Cutler isn't coming back so why don't you just go root for the bears. I bet you already are.

Did I make a Cutler thread? I don't care if he comes back, I'm just telling it like it is. If you support McDaniels and his decisions, you do not want what is best for the Broncos. This means you are not a Bronco fan. Sorry, again, just telling it like it is.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 10:24 AM

Then you're a ****ing moron who understands nothing about football. Seriously. A ****ing moron.

You.

Are.

A ****ing.

Moron.

Thought I'd repeat it so you get the point. That you are a ****ing moron.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 10:27 AM
I love you, Jay! Please come back so I can tongue your ass hole while I stroke your cock! Please please please!?!??!?!

We get it, man.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Then you're a ****ing moron who understands nothing about football. Seriously. A ****ing moron.

You.

Are.

A ****ing.

Moron.

Thought I'd repeat it so you get the point. That you are a ****ing moron.

LOL

You are the one to tell him! One of the many that supports and defends everything McDaniels does. You sure have shown you know something about football!

LOL

Yeah right.

Rohirrim
10-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm very happy Cutler is gone. That's one of the things that Josh did right, IMO.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 10:31 AM
LOL

You are the one to tell him! One of the many that supports and defends everything McDaniels does. You sure have shown you know something about football!

LOL

Yeah right.

Not actually true, but hell, you like fiction, so please do carry on making up bull****.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
We get it, man.

I don't think you do. You are still backing Orton and McDaniels. The pair that already has a losing streak longer than anything Shanahan ever had here. The pair that has already matched his worst starting record even though Shanahan has was here a long time and lost HOFers the one season he started this bad.

Sure, we are much better off now.... Says the Raider fan.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Not actually true, but hell, you like fiction, so please do carry on making up bull****.

The Raiders have their own forums. Why are you here trolling?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 10:34 AM
The Raiders have their own forums. Why are you here trolling?

Uh, what?

Why would I go to a Raider forum? As long as you're here, I have all the meth-addled moron-speak I could ever need.

bendog
10-25-2010, 10:35 AM
emm, suppose Bowlen says on day one that dennison bates and turner are gone, and McDaniels flies down to sell Cutler on the scheme. Faver has looked pretty iffy without having a disciplined qb friendly scheme that he had to stick to scriptwise.

It's done, but this crap about "cutler is bad" is just lame. McDaniels wanted to fire the guy, fine. Orton's not a bad person or really awful, but .... where's the beef?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 10:35 AM
I don't think you do. You are still backing Orton and McDaniels. The pair that already has a losing streak longer than anything Shanahan ever had here. The pair that has already matched his worst starting record even though Shanahan has was here a long time and lost HOFers the one season he started this bad.

Sure, we are much better off now.... Says the Raider fan.

No, we get it. You want to tongue Jay's asshole again. We know. You've told us. You miss having his baby batter on your face. You miss the sting of it hitting your eye.

We really do get it. Really.

baja
10-25-2010, 10:37 AM
All you need to know about Jay Cutler is what he said about Hall after he picked him 4 times "He's not that special I would throw it against him every time if I had the chance.

Denial much?

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Uh, what?

Why would I go to a Raider forum?

To talk to people who share your interests, duh.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:40 AM
All you need to know about Jay Cutler is what he said about Hall after he picked him 4 times "He's not that special I would throw it against him every time if I had the chance.

Denial much?

Didn't Marshall catch like 18 passes on him and get him tossed off the Raiders at one point? Denial? More like confidence and knowing that he had a bad game.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I can't edit my post but I think it was Royal that schooled Hall.

baja
10-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Didn't Marshall catch like 18 passes on him and get him tossed off the Raiders at one point? Denial? More like confidence and knowing that he had a bad game.

OK

So Cutler threw 4 picks including an 80 yard pick 6 to a corner that sucks. Happy?

Peoples Champ
10-25-2010, 10:44 AM
i think with cutler we are no better, he is sucking it up for the bears, i dont want to hear OLine as an excuse, some of those passes were aweful. Elway is the most sacked QB of all time, and he still got it done. Cutler SUX.

The Joker
10-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Pretty much lost that game on his own yesterday.

14-10 up at the half.

The Bears defense and ST then allowed 0 points and forced 2 turnovers in the second half and the Bears still lost.

Pretty amazing stuff really.

jhns
10-25-2010, 10:54 AM
OK

So Cutler threw 4 picks including an 80 yard pick 6 to a corner that sucks. Happy?

That is true. I don't get why you would have an issue with him saying he would throw on a guy that he made lose a job though. Do you know how bad you have to play to lose your job so early in a season?

DBroncos4life
10-25-2010, 10:55 AM

Denial much?

And how is this any different then what McD is doing? I mean **** man they both are trash.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-25-2010, 11:00 AM
That is true. I don't get why you would have an issue with him saying he would throw on a guy that he made lose a job though. Do you know how bad you have to play to lose your job so early in a season?

Do you know how bad it is to throw four picks to a guy you previously forced to lose his job?

Probably like that time when your wife wanted a real man so she ****ed your boss.