PDA

View Full Version : Campbell to start for the Raiders...

Popps
10-24-2010, 09:41 AM
News: Oakland QB Jason Campbell will start behind center for the Raiders in Week 7 at Denver. Campbell was listed as questionable with a knee injury for the game but NFL Network is reporting that he's recovered from the injury he suffered last week.
Analysis: Campbell played in pain in Week 6 and boy did it show. He was absolutely terrible in that start and that makes it hard for Fantasy owners to even think about using him in Week 7 against the Broncos. Denver has allowed 209.8 yards per game through the air this season, but Campbell has thrown for just 509 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions in his four games this year.

-CBS Sportsline

This was actually my preferred option. We've got tape on him this season, and none of it has looked good.

broncofan2438
10-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Well, lets see if we cant make him look even uglier!
Cmon Denver, dont let this one slip away, it starts today

Jetmeck
10-24-2010, 12:05 PM
anybody know of a stream for today ?

broncogary
10-24-2010, 12:09 PM
anybody know of a stream for today ?

There are several listed on page 1 of the game thread.

Dagmar
10-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Psssst Popps, this was revealed on Thursday, so I apologize for this.

However, I must.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt348/chewy0051/dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/tunaskroodle/Gifs/j7ycsl.gif

Jetmeck check out the game thread, there is a list of streams.

Popps
10-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Psssst Popps, this was revealed on Thursday, so I apologize for this.

I posted an article on Thursday myself that said said the thought was that he would play. However, I hadn't seen the team officially make a statement until today.

Thanks, though.

Dagmar
10-24-2010, 12:33 PM
i posted an article on thursday myself that said said the thought was that he would play. However, i hadn't seen the team officially make a statement until today.

Thanks, though.

^5