10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3726/screenshot20101022at337.png

oubronco
10-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Depressing

UberBroncoMan
10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Depressing

Doesn't even count the IR and injury cuts we've made.

Borks147
10-22-2010, 06:18 PM
this season has been hard to swallow. oh well, karma will have our backs next year when we go 19-0 right?

Ugly Duck
10-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Raider injury report:

Oct 22
Jason Campbell Status: Questionable.... If Campbell (knee, questionable) makes it through warmups without a problem, it looks like he will start at QB Sunday against Denver, the Oakland Tribune reports.

Bruce Gradkowski Status: Questionable..... Though Gradkowski's injured right shoulder is improving, coach Tom Cable says it is "very questionable" that the QB will be able to play this week, the Associated Press reports.

Chaz Schilens Status: Out...... Schilens (knee) is out for Sunday's game against Denver.

Michael Bennett Status: Questionable..... Head coach Tom Cable said Friday that Bennett (hamstring) will likely suit up for Sunday's game against the Broncos, Vittorio Tafur of San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Darren McFadden Status: Questionable.... McFadden (hamstring) is apparently "70/30" to play in Sunday's game against the Broncos, according to Vittorio Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle.

FantomForce
10-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Who cares tune up game. If we can't beat the faiders we throw in the towel. First pick on draft day is ours

jmz313
10-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Who cares tune up game. If we can't beat the faiders we throw in the towel. First pick on draft day is ours

Long way to go to beat out bills and panthers.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Check out the vagina on Andre Goodman. How about this, Goodman? When you're finally healthy enough, we'll let you try to take your job back from Cox.

gunns
10-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Check out the vagina on Andre Goodman. How about this, Goodman? When you're finally healthy enough, we'll let you try to take your job back from Cox.

Now I just don't get this. We women have babies through that vagina, a pain you guys could never understand or probably handle. So I'd say Goodman is more of a dick, as in soft as.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Now I just don't get this. We women have babies through that vagina, a pain you guys could never understand or probably handle. So I'd say Goodman is more of a dick, as in soft as.

Now I just don't get this. We men shoot baby gravy and various other fluids through that dick, something so frickin' awesome you women could never understand or probably handle.

Chris
10-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Now I just don't get this. We men shoot baby gravy and various other fluids through that dick, something so frickin' awesome you women could never understand or probably handle.

I shoot kool-aid through mine.

mhgaffney
10-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.

Simple.

Rock Chalk
10-24-2010, 09:46 AM

I take exception to this.

Men fight in wars and get horribly injured and survive it. They can handle the pain of labor.

And besides, you women dont even take the pain anymore. Epidural(sp?)'s are so common now that women really dont even feel **** (at least in comparison to au natural).

TotallyScrewed
10-24-2010, 11:12 AM

Men fight in wars and get horribly injured and survive it. They can handle the pain of labor.

And besides, you women dont even take the pain anymore. Epidural(sp?)'s are so common now that women really dont even feel **** (at least in comparison to au natural).

Are you 10 yet?

I mean you examples are pathetic. Have you seen or heard anything that happens in war? Being female is no advantage, neither is being young. And are pain killers now just for women? Good grief.

Gunns point is well made.

oubronco
10-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Long way to go to beat out bills and panthers.

The same Bills who putting a beatdown on the Ravens?

Miss I.
10-24-2010, 11:24 AM

1. you missed the point of Gunns rebuttal. the guys on this board use women parts as a way to indicate weakness which is clearly C.R.A.P.
2. as to the epidural stuff you stated, Pushing a baby out an opening that has to stretch to do that to fit a head plus a body out of it is painful even with the epidural. And if you think it's just the childbirth itself, consider the recovery after the birth if it's a relatively quick one. Or worse yet when the birth goes wrong, when any number of women if they don't get Cesarean (which is also paininful surgery) have to be cut or their vagina will rip.
3. As for your war remarks, women also serve in combat and have died in whatever roles they may have been, soldier, nurse, whatever.
4. And let me put it this way, every month does your body shed its linings, etc leaving you with cramps, bleeding, migraines, etc?

You can be a real asshat sometimes you know.

mr007
10-24-2010, 11:24 AM
So anyone know if Lloyd is playing? I might have to start DT on my fantasy team over him.

Conklin
10-24-2010, 12:10 PM
So anyone know if Lloyd is playing? I might have to start DT on my fantasy team over him.

Broncos Inactives; B.Dawkins, A.Goodman, D.McBath, R.Ayers, W.Woodyard, E.Olsen, C.Clark and B.Quinn is the 3rd QB