PDA

View Full Version : Quick Fantasy help....

DenverBroncosJM
10-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Fantasy Help?

I have Royal as my flex I also have Gaff and Lloyd. Thomas is available and I have Brandon Marshall who would you start this week?

I would have to pick up Thomas as a FA.

Bronco Boy
10-22-2010, 09:01 AM
You need to diversify man, that's way too many Broncos.

DenverBroncosJM
10-22-2010, 09:10 AM
My league is not very good.

I have other options like Floyd and BM.

Broncobiv
10-22-2010, 09:27 AM
First: Definitely too many Broncos WR's. On a week-to-week basis, how do you know which WR is going to go off between Royal, Lloyd, and Gaffney (or Thomas if you pick him up)? It's impossible!

Second: I don't see how you can bench Marshall when you have him available as your flex. Even though he's playing PIT, he is safer than rolling with any one of the Denver WR's who could each go off on any given week seemingly at random. Sure, ONE of them could do better than BM, but how in the world do you expect to predict which one??

Oh, and Royal and Floyd are both probably not playing this week.

Rabb
10-22-2010, 09:29 AM
My league is not very good.

I'd have to agree, Floyd is probably not playing this week and Marshall should be starting every game for you...especially if it's a PPR league

crowebomber
10-22-2010, 09:53 AM
You play Marshall and Lloyd for sure. Chances of Royal sitting out are good, so Gaffney.

OK, who do I play at qb? McNabb, Henne or Favre against GB in GB?

Smiling Assassin27
10-22-2010, 10:14 AM
You play Marshall and Lloyd for sure. Chances of Royal sitting out are good, so Gaffney.

Henne ain't gonna get much on Pittsburgh, so rule him out. McNabb on the road is a less sure bet than Favre on the road, IMO, and so are the Skins a less sure bet than the Vikes on the road. Favre is probably looking at this trip to Lambeau as his swan song and will be looking to dominate. Pack defense is beat up badly, so I go with Farv-ruh.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I have a lot of guys on bye and am actually going to rock that Woodhead kid for the Pats this week. He's slotted as both a WR and RB.

That One Guy
10-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Henne ain't gonna get much on Pittsburgh, so rule him out. McNabb on the road is a less sure bet than Favre on the road, IMO, and so are the Skins a less sure bet than the Vikes on the road. Favre is probably looking at this trip to Lambeau as his swan song and will be looking to dominate. Pack defense is beat up badly, so I go with Farv-ruh.

I think Mcnabb is always money. I don't think Favre is gonna make it a whole season. He's gonna get more and more worn down and broken as we go along.

I lean Mcnabb but it's absolutely just Mcnabb vs Favre. It's not considering the matchup at all.

Quoydogs
10-22-2010, 01:21 PM

I disagree with Lloyd. I have a filling that Lloyd will be covered be Namday or what ever the hell his name is all day long. I would go with bey bey.

That One Guy
10-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I disagree with Lloyd. I have a filling that Lloyd will be covered be Namday or what ever the hell his name is all day long. I would go with bey bey.

In the KC fan's "Champ has ceded the floor" I believe I recall reading that Nnamde (or however it's spelt) is giving up a lot of yards per catch or a high completion rate.

Don't feel like going to look but the stats are definitely against him right now, it seems. But, they are stats afterall... I don't watch enough Raider games to speak beyond them.