PDA

View Full Version : Moreno is going to run wild this Sunday.

baja
10-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm here to tell ya the Raider's game will be Knowshone Moreno's break out game.

What do you think?

baja
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Can someone move this to the main board

baja
10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
I voted #1

azbroncfan
10-22-2010, 02:16 AM
This has to be the longest streak of a #12 pick without a 100 yard game. Bums like Q griffen have even stumbled into a couple of them.

rbackfactory80
10-22-2010, 03:01 AM
Its not a break out game unless you get a hundred and finish the season strong. He will have around 80 yards but he will not light it up the rest of the year.

How can he be a journeyman and us get used to it? If he floats from here and plays with 7 organizations within the next five years you could start to make that case.

Mogulseeker
10-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Torn between option 2 and 3, I went with the less popular choice.

Dagmar
10-22-2010, 05:43 AM
It's more likely Orton goes wild, avoiding Asomaugh (spelling wrong I assume) and tearing them apart with Gaffney and DT.

Maybe even Decker. Nothing would make me happier to see a fully fit Knowshon but think if he is going to break 150 he'll do it via a combo of running and screens/receiving.

The Joker
10-22-2010, 06:10 AM
I wouldn't be surpised, but if I were a betting man and the odds were even I'd take him to have less than 100, to be honest.

This offense just isn't going to produce many 100 yard rushing days for the backs in it, unless they break a big one at some point.

McDaniels wants a running game that can get a tough yard on the ground when they need it and pick up 2-5 yards on the majority of 1st and 2nd down running plays, and avoid negative yardage plays.

The passing game is where we do our damage, and if we can get the kind of solid but unspectacular running game I've just described going to the point that people have to actually respect it, then the damage we've been doing will only increase.

oubronco
10-22-2010, 06:33 AM
It's bound to happen sooner or later so why not SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!

SoDak Bronco
10-22-2010, 06:41 AM
Can he get a few decent holes and then not put it on the turf so he stays in the game? I hope so~~ I am guessing 123 yds 2tds

Ray Finkle
10-22-2010, 06:54 AM
I really think he is a good RB. Blame the injuries/line play but he will never lead the league in yards but I think he will be a key player for years to come.

BroncosSR
10-22-2010, 07:02 AM
If its anything like his break out 4th quarter of the Jets game... then no.

~Crash~
10-22-2010, 08:02 AM
This has to be the longest streak of a #12 pick without a 100 yard game. Bums like Q griffen have even stumbled into a couple of them.

why the hate for Q ? he hurt his knee for the Broncos . You know I am kind sick of people that say they are broncos fan knocking players that did not one thing but give it his all for us .

~Crash~
10-22-2010, 08:05 AM
It's bound to happen sooner or later so why not SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!!!!!!

:giggle:yep right boooommer ....someone has college football on the brain ...:wiggle:

broncofan2438
10-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I think I'll start him in fantasy. Man, I just hope he can hang onto the dam ball

broncocalijohn
10-22-2010, 08:13 AM
why the hate for Q ? he hurt his knee for the Broncos . You know I am kind sick of people that say they are broncos fan knocking players that did not one thing but give it his all for us .

Cause he fumbled during the Miami game when we were ready to score and win.

Where is the option that he will pull a hammy during practice or during the game and wont get to showcase his ability?

baja
10-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Its not a break out game unless you get a hundred and finish the season strong. He will have around 80 yards but he will not light it up the rest of the year.

How can he be a journeyman and us get used to it? If he floats from here and plays with 7 organizations within the next five years you could start to make that case.

That would be get use to the poor pick at @12 if Morino turns out to be nothing special.

I suspect there will be a lot of crow to be eaten around here when he has his break out game on Sunday. ;D

~Crash~
10-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Cause he fumbled during the Miami game when we were ready to score and win.

Where is the option that he will pull a hammy during practice or during the game and wont get to showcase his ability?

wow I take it you have no friends . I would walk around on glass around you my god you really have a memory and man you do not let go .:peace:

Rabb
10-22-2010, 08:50 AM
if we win and he contributes it's a break out game...I personally couldn't care less what his stats end up like with the only exception being fumbles

Quoydogs
10-22-2010, 08:53 AM
I would really love to say yes but I can't. I understand Oakland has a horrible rush defense but at this point I will be happy if our run game seems average.
Not trying to be a downer just looking at the facts.

I hope I eat my words come Monday though.

broncocalijohn
10-22-2010, 09:42 AM
wow I take it you have no friends . I would walk around on glass around you my god you really have a memory and man you do not let go .:peace:

I forgive but not that time. Home opener I believe (of course on the road). Not sure if Shanny forgave him after that one. Just dont fumble in a crucial moment or steal my beer.

go_broncos
10-22-2010, 09:47 AM
I was thinking that Moreno might have a good game before i saw this thread.
Now, there is no chance as Baja predicted it.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-22-2010, 10:09 AM
People keep bitching about Morenos lack of 100 yard games without ever considering he's been in a run by committee situation since his first game. Had he gotten the chance for 25-30 carry games, he'd have a few by now.

Br0nc0Buster
10-22-2010, 10:17 AM
We outrushed the Jets last week, so perhaps there is hope for the run game afterall

Moreno is by far the best RB on the team though, the criticism he gets is a little silly

when he gets blocking, he gets it done

I hope he has a career day on Sunday

broncocalijohn
10-22-2010, 10:26 AM
When Baja gives the option of a "buck and a half" for one of our running backs behind this line, did anyone think a buck and a half could mean a yard and a half?

Flex Gunmetal
10-22-2010, 11:06 AM
I sure hope so. My hands are tied with the byes to I'm starting Kyle, Knowshon, Bey Bey and Denver D in one of my leagues. LOLZ

loborugger
10-22-2010, 11:21 AM
How is Moreno (or any other RB, for that matter) supposed to get 150 yards when its Moreno in on 1st down, Buck in on 2nd down, and Maroney in on 3rd down?

loborugger
10-22-2010, 11:22 AM
A better poll would be this...

"Will Moreno get 150 rushing yards before he is injuried again?"

bronco militia
10-22-2010, 11:52 AM
where's the "not this week.....kyle orton will be the broncos leading rusher again"?

I was just kidding... :sad:

Rabb
10-22-2010, 12:10 PM

that's the spirit!

baja
10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
I was thinking that Moreno might have a good game before i saw this thread.
Now, there is no chance as Baja predicted it.

I predict you will win millions in the lottery.

cutthemdown
10-22-2010, 12:14 PM
He could get 100 yrds and still be no better then a journeyman.

I doubt Broncos run much though. So I will say 80 total yrds and a td for Moreno.

baja
10-22-2010, 12:15 PM
How is Moreno (or any other RB, for that matter) supposed to get 150 yards when its Moreno in on 1st down, Buck in on 2nd down, and Maroney in on 3rd down?

Not this week....

underrated29
10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
I was thinking so until a thread like this popped up. Anytime we have a thread like this we choke.

And I am facing off against him in FF. Which sucks. But I hope hope hope he churns out 150. It will suck for me in Fantasy but he is my fav player and I want him to rock it. Against the faid, would be perfect.

***Note if he does run wild all the detractors will say its just because its the raiders and they suck.

go_broncos
10-22-2010, 01:31 PM
I predict you will win millions in the lottery.

WTF..I will never win now..

OABB
10-22-2010, 01:32 PM
WTF..I will never win now..

palm, meet face.

Spider
10-22-2010, 01:33 PM
if he was running in a nursing home , I would be excited

OABB
10-22-2010, 01:36 PM
if he was running in a nursing home , I would be excited

I think he would get better blocking at least.

NYBronco
10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
I say he breaks 100, not because he's due but a combination of the Broncos opposition this week, offensive line shows improvement in blocking for the running game and of course the complimentary and successful passing game.

NFLBRONCO
10-22-2010, 02:11 PM
He'll get 100 yds on sunday if you count yardage of him running in locker room yelling my hammy my hammy.

cutthemdown
10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
He'll get 100 yds on sunday if you count yardage of him running in locker room yelling my hammy my hammy.

lol.

SouthStndJunkie
10-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I'll be happy if Knowshon doesn't fumble this week, stays healthy, and gets 80+ yards and a TD.

I will be ecstatic if Knowshon gets the first 100 yard rushing game of his career this week and we win the game.

OABB
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM

almost funny...except, one doesn't run with a bad hammy.

cutthemdown
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah he should have said if you count the mileage on his wheelchair.

Requiem
10-22-2010, 02:52 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5Tvu9Cx9PQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5Tvu9Cx9PQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OABB
10-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah he should have said if you count the mileage on his wheelchair.

Or if he said that since moreno gets the ball five yards behind the line of scrimage with no blocking, every run for zero should count as five yards.

underrated29
10-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Da TRUFFE!!!

TheChamp24
10-22-2010, 04:32 PM
I'd almost wager he's more likely to get around 60 yards and the team might crack 100.

Taco John
10-22-2010, 04:51 PM
LOL! I sure as hell don't think he's going to run for 150, but I could definitely see a 100 yeard game out of him this week.

DarkHorse
10-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Tebow will out-rush him this week.

baja
10-22-2010, 04:57 PM
LOL! I sure as hell don't think he's going to run for 150, but I could definitely see a 100 yeard game out of him this week.

He will break one for 65 yards and another one for 40 yards so he only needs 10 more carries for 45 yards. Easy.....

Pseudofool
10-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Tebow will out-rush him this week.
Tebow will out rush the NFL this week.

extralife
10-22-2010, 05:24 PM
10 more carries for 45 yards. Easy.....

I don't know what team you've been watching lately

baja
10-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't know what team you've been watching lately

this is the week the O line puts it together run blocking

Popps
10-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Funny, Baja... I kind of feel like he might have a breakout day, too. For some reason, my Spidey-senses are telling me that he and Thomas could have nice days.

baja
10-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Funny, Baja... I kind of feel like he might have a breakout day, too. For some reason, my Spidey-senses are telling me that he and Thomas could have nice days.

I am looking forward to this game more than any game this season so far.

I think we are going to rock the Raiders. Something like 35 to 10. Hell we may even pitch a shout out.

Moreno 154 yards

Orton 300+ passing yards

3 sacks

2 ints

1 fumble recovery

It's gonna be fun.

I got a feeling.......

Popps
10-22-2010, 06:08 PM

I think we are going to rock the Raiders. Something like 35 to 10. Hell we may even pitch a shout out.

Moreno 154 yards

Orton 300+ passing yards

3 sacks

2 ints

1 fumble recovery

It's gonna be fun.

I got a feeling.......

Yea, I mean... we should have destroyed them last year. Hopefully everyone remembers.

I think the key is coming out of the gate fast. Like last year, they're a team ready to quit. This is about the time of year they mail it in for the season. But, come out slow... give them hope, and they'll get into spoiler mode.

Start fast, step on their throat... it could be over by halftime.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-22-2010, 06:28 PM

in pregame warmups or something?

Los Broncos
10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
I hope he runs well and the oline plays better this week.

But how about we let this game ride, it won't be easy and we could lose.

Just hate to predict stats and all that when we just need a win.

baja
10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
I hope he runs well and the oline plays better this week.

But how about we let this game ride, it won't be easy and we could lose.

Just hate to predict stats and all that when we just need a win.

Please !!!

This obscure little BB has zero effect on the outcome of the Broncos / Raiders game.

Los Broncos
10-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Please !!!

This obscure little BB has zero effect on the outcome of the Broncos / Raiders game.

I know but I'm superstitious :)

baja
10-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I know but I'm superstitIous :)

I see.

If you will pee on an electric fence that will counterman all of my bad mojo that I post here.

You gotta take one for the team. ;D

Los Broncos
10-22-2010, 09:26 PM
I see.

If you will pee on an electric fence that will counterman all of my bad mojo that I post here.

You gotta take one for the team. ;D

I'll get right on that, brb...

MaloCS
10-22-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm here to tell ya the Raider's game will be Knowshone Moreno's break out game.

What do you think?

Hey... a broken clock is right twice a day. ROFL!

baja
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Hey... a broken clock is right twice a day. ROFL!

No, it's right once a day.....

....and once a night

Taco John
10-22-2010, 09:59 PM
He will break one for 65 yards and another one for 40 yards so he only needs 10 more carries for 45 yards. Easy.....

LOL That would be awesome! I would love to see one of our guys come out and show that kind of ability from out of nowhere. Personally, I don't think he's got that kind of speed - or at least he hasn't shown it yet if he does. His career long is 36 yards - and it's been the only time he's broken a 30+ yard run. His next longest run was a 28 yarder - which what the only time he's broken a 25+ yard run. For that matter, those two runs account for his entire 20+ yard rushing attempts resume. Outside of those two, he's managed four 15+ yard attempts.

For him to have a 65 yarder and a 40 yarder, and then come up with another 45 yards on 10 carries. Wow! That would be flat amazing! I'm all for it! :egbgb:

baja
10-22-2010, 10:01 PM
LOL That would be awesome! I would love to see one of our guys come out and show that kind of ability from out of nowhere. Personally, I don't think he's got that kind of speed - or at least he hasn't shown it yet if he does. His career long is 36 yards - and it's been the only time he's broken a 30+ yard run. His next longest run was a 28 yarder - which what the only time he's broken a 25+ yard run. For that matter, those two runs account for his entire 20+ yard rushing attempts resume. Outside of those two, he's managed four 15+ yard attempts.

For him to have a 65 yarder and a 40 yarder, and then come up with another 45 yards on 10 carries. Wow! That would be flat amazing! I'm all for it! :egbgb:

He's faster than TD.

Taco John
10-22-2010, 10:04 PM
I just want to beat Oakland. I dont' care if it's 9-7 so long as we come out with a win.

Taco John
10-22-2010, 10:05 PM
He's faster than TD.

I believe that. Terrell Davis didn't thrive on his speed - he had incredible field vision. Yeah, his blockers were great, but the second level is where TD collected his pay day. His field vision was tremendous.

baja
10-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I just want to beat Oakland. I dont' care if it's 9-7 so long as we come out with a win.

If we don't win this game than I gonna be in the camp of doubt.

baja
10-22-2010, 10:07 PM
I believe that. Terrell Davis didn't thrive on his speed - he had incredible field vision. Yeah, his blockers were great, but the second level is where TD collected his pay day. <b> His field vision was tremendous.

So true

I was going to mention that in my post but I got lazy

DarkHorse
10-22-2010, 10:08 PM
He's faster than TD.

Dunno that i've seen anything from Moreno to indicate this yet. Faster maybe to 2 yards but that's about it....that i've seen to this point from him that is.

KipCorrington25
10-22-2010, 10:13 PM
What is the under/over on fumbles in the red zone? 2 or 3?

The guy sucks, let's be honest here.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-22-2010, 10:19 PM
He's faster than TD.

So was John Avery.

Taco John
10-22-2010, 10:21 PM

I don't know what to think anymore. I sometimes think that Josh has things under control, and I sometimes think he's bitten off more than he can chew.

I will say this: I like watching this team fight for eachother. These guys care about this team and it shows on the field. The problem is, they don't appear to be very well constructed. We're weak on both of our front lines. Even if we had Doom in there, we're not getting the push up the middle that we need. Our pressure is inconsistent.

I'm a fan of physically tough football that showcases the runningback, and then jams the knife in with the passing game. I think that's how you get a killer instinct and close defenses out in the 4th quarter. Nothing makes me happier than watching fat dudes huffing and puffing while a runningback gets carry after carry at them to close out a game. The style of offense Josh runs is a lot more finesse style. We try to slash the other team for yards, and seem use the running game to give the QB and WRs a rest. I don't know if this will ever change - but what I do know is that this isn't the kind of offense that makes an average runningback look like a good runningback, and an above average runningback look like a great one.

baja
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't know what to think anymore. I sometimes think that Josh has things under control, and I sometimes think he's bitten off more than he can chew.

I will say this: I like watching this team fight for eachother. These guys care about this team and it shows on the field. The problem is, they don't appear to be very well constructed. We're weak on both of our front lines. Even if we had Doom in there, we're not getting the push up the middle that we need. Our pressure is inconsistent.

I'm a fan of physically tough football that showcases the runningback, and then jams the knife in with the passing game. I think that's how you get a killer instinct and close defenses out in the 4th quarter. Nothing makes me happier than watching fat dudes huffing and puffing while a runningback gets carry after carry at them to close out a game. The style of offense Josh runs is a lot more finesse style. We try to slash the other team for yards, and seem use the running game to give the QB and WRs a rest. I don't know if this will ever change - but what I do know is that this isn't the kind of offense that makes an average runningback look like a good runningback, and an above average runningback look like a great one.

After reaching for players he wanted in his first draft Josh has settled in to letting the players come to him by that I mean he is taking players at value that fits his plan but value is the deciding factor. He knows he needs players at may positions and he will fill those needs in a fashion that gives the team the most value over time (think Tebow) Josh knows it is going take another draft and FA period to acquire the key pieces he needs to run his offense on all eight cylinders. Just look at the difference in play calling from last season to this year. Still he has seriously curtailed the game plan he would like to call. I believe we have seen only the tip of what he wants to throw at opposing defenses. He broadens the game plan a little every week as the players show they are ready for the next layer. This is why I think we will finish very strong this year. This Raiders game is the perfect game to take it to the next level. I look for a masterful game plan featuring a combination Moreno and a scatter gun passing game and a big victory for our Broncos.

Br0nc0Buster
10-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I like what Josh is doing
unfortunately it isnt resulting in wins, but I like our direction and think Josh knows what he is doing for the most part

Of course I would consider myself very patient, and I would not even consider firing Josh before three years unless we somehow became the early 2000's Lions

Requiem
10-23-2010, 12:08 AM
I like what Josh has done too. We have had some very tough losses this year. Close losses. Competitive football. We still have 10 games to win!

TomServo
10-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Of course I would consider myself very patient, and I would not even consider firing Josh before three years unless we somehow became the early 2000's Lions

check me if im wrong but we have exactly one more win than the lions do so far this year. and according to the cutler haters in here, the lions have two wins.

FireFly
10-23-2010, 04:41 AM

Yeah I agree.

Q gave everything he had. He was even a half decent situational back at the time.

Drek
10-23-2010, 06:29 AM

He's coaching an overall very young team that has seen its 1st string devastated with injuries, inconsistency is part of that package.

The simple fact is that we're going to be an up and down team if we're losing a starter or two on average each week.

But at the same time you've got to take some optimism from the depth that has stepped up when called upon. I know that when you compile team age by simply looking at the starters we didn't appear to be a young team on opening day, but almost the entire second string is young developing talent. This is the direction we've needed to head in for a long time in order to re-energize this club.

On the topic of Moreno though: It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was a big game for him. He did very good work against a stout Jets run defense in his first taste of game action in several weeks and the OL is slowly starting to find its way as they get time playing together.

An added little boost that might not be readily apparent is Royal being out for this game. Royal is not much of a run blocker (though not from lack of effort) whereas Thomas and Decker both have great potential in that regard. Having a slot WR who can help seal off the lanes could really benefit Moreno.

dsmoot
10-23-2010, 07:13 AM

What do you think?

Is he playing for Mullen High School?

Br0nc0Buster
10-23-2010, 08:45 AM
check me if im wrong but we have exactly one more win than the lions do so far this year. and according to the cutler haters in here, the lions have two wins.

Im not talking about the current Lions
I said the early 2000s Lions

the Lions are actually improving, and although it isnt resulting in wins like us, they are getting better

TomServo
10-24-2010, 01:10 AM

the Lions are actually improving, and although it isnt resulting in wins like us, they are getting better
its the "wins like us" that confuses me. broncos 2 wins, lions 1 win.
fair enough, i would trade the lions young talented D for ours in a heartbeat. QB too maybe.

Br0nc0Buster
10-24-2010, 08:55 AM

fair enough, i would trade the lions young talented D for ours in a heartbeat. QB too maybe.

I meant to suggest that both teams are playing better than their record indicates
Lions, just like us, are better than last year, but that is not reflected in the wins column yet

Rock Chalk
10-24-2010, 09:00 AM

Why did you use the PHP tag instead of the quote tag?

TheChamp24
10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
At times it seems McDaniels knows what he is doing, but at other times he leaves me scratching my head wondering "WTF?"
I don't know if you can really say his offensive gameplans have been extraordinarily good. The offense usually starts out slow, and hangs in there.

Rock Chalk
10-24-2010, 09:34 AM
At times it seems McDaniels knows what he is doing, but at other times he leaves me scratching my head wondering "WTF?"
I don't know if you can really say his offensive gameplans have been extraordinarily good. The offense usually starts out slow, and hangs in there.

Kind of the opposite of Shanny post Elway.

Offense started off hot out of the gate and then got shut down from the 3rd quarter on. If they didnt score a TD on their first drive I was always doubtful we would win the game.

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 01:53 PM
BAJA Strikes again...

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Moreno till now rushed for 6 yards..

footstepsfrom#27
10-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Well I hear they're soft against the run so he still has a chance... ;D

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Well...BAJA..This is the reason i don't give a **** what you say..you keep saying things and not even once it becomes a reality..

extralife
10-24-2010, 02:32 PM
best thread ever

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 02:36 PM
****ing baja..stop sucking mcd balls..

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Moreno rushed for 16 yards till now.

bronco militia
10-24-2010, 03:43 PM
where's the "not this week.....kyle orton will be the broncos leading rusher again"?

I was just kidding... :(

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 03:51 PM
BAJA..COME HERE and accept that you suck in predicting..
Where are you hiding?

steeledude
10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
I like what Josh is doing
unfortunately it isnt resulting in wins, but I like our direction and think Josh knows what he is doing for the most part

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!Hilar ious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilar ious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Moreno..25 Yards till now..

baja
10-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Moreno wasn't the problem today

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Moreno wasn't the problem today

Ha!..He isn't the answer either..
You said..you will stop supporting Mcd if we lose to OAK.

Will you do it?

baja
10-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Ha!..He isn't the answer either..
You said..you will stop supporting Mcd if we lose to OAK.

Will you do it?

This is the 4th or 5th time you said this

Show me the post.

I would never make a statement like that at this juncture.

go_broncos
10-24-2010, 04:23 PM
This is the 4th or 5th time you said this

Show me the post.

I would never make a statement like that at this juncture.

Post#70...

baja
10-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Post#70...

Well I am in the camp of doubt, solidly!

Do you know the definition of the word "Doubt"?

baja
10-27-2010, 04:44 PM
I'd say Moreno had a damn good game everything considered.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2010, 01:36 AM

Moreno 154 yards

Orton 300+ passing yards

3 sacks

2 ints

1 fumble recovery

It's gonna be fun.

I got a feeling.......

God, this is the post you wish you could erase. Next time you have a feeling, you better keep it to yourself (or maybe u r a closet Raider fan and your feelings are separate from the brain). Oh God, there should be a thread where you put the worst predictions from posters. At least you express your opinion but when they are horribly wrong, they come back and bite u in the ass. I so wish this was true.

loborugger
10-28-2010, 06:44 AM

And the answer is a resounding and predictable 'NO'.