PDA

View Full Version : Raiders can win division. Gradkowski "heart of Siler and Black."

Popps
10-19-2010, 01:03 PM
.... among other gems. Tuesday morning comedy below...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/495637-at-2-4-oakland-raiders-can-clench-afc-west-title-with-a-healthy-gradkowski

Amazingly it's still a pretty close bout for AFC West domination. Currently, the Kansas City Chiefs are leading at 3-3. However, the Oakland Raiders, the San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos are all 2-4.

So what does Oakland need in preparation to battle Denver this Sunday and take a step in the right direction?

The real question is: Is Bruce Gradkowski healthy enough to get back into action?

By now it is known throughout the NFL and in the Raidernation that QB Bruce Gradkowski is the heart of the Silver and Black. Bruce Gradkowski has an energy about him and that energy flows through the team.

Once Bruce Gradkowski walks on to the field it seems like the players are energized. The WRs , Louis Murphy, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Zach Miller can catch balls. The RBs, McFadden and Bush run harder. This is an awesome team with Bruce "Almighty"!

What is the reason for this positive flow from the former Tampa Bay QB? A QB picked out by former Raiders coach Jon Gruden.

The answer is real simple and it is the reason the Oakland Raiders have a legitimate shot at AFC West domination. Bruce Gradkowski is still a kid at heart.

Bruce loves the game of football. He is not over run by the politics ((HUH??!?)), the media or anything else. Bruce simply loves Oakland Raider football and no matter if the team is up or down, he brings in all the energy from start to finish and this is clearly seen by the fans around the planet.
Can Bruce Gradkowski get the Oakland Raiders to the playoffs?
Yes No Submit Vote vote to see results

Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis needs to sit with Tom Cable and Hue Jackson and let them know that their jobs are on the line if Bruce gets hit more than normal. The pocket protection must last that extra two seconds so Bruce can get the ball downfield.

I do feel that Tom Cable and Hue are doing a great job in Oakland but you need a field general like the last great QB Rich Gannon.

The Oakland Raiders could easily be ahead of the AFC West now if Sebastian Janikowski makes the field goal a few weeks back or Bruce Gradkowski doesn't have the shoulder injury and plays against the SF 49ers.( Jason Campbell was mediocre)

The defense has played well and although the media claims that it tires in the last quarters, I dont believe a word of it. Bring in Bruce and I am sure that you will see the Silver and Black defense fired up for the entirety of the game.

Against the 49ers Jason Campbell had absolutely no desire and couldn't bring out the spirit of the players. Jason Campbell is simply not suited for the Oakland Raiders and will be second string QB for the remainder of his career.

If the Raiders want to start getting back to back wins and dominate the AFC West, I cant stress this enough, they need the heart of the game, Bruce Gradkowski. Protect Bruce and the Raiders are in the playoffs. So let it be written so let it done. Just win baby!

Rock Chalk
10-19-2010, 01:12 PM
26596 post rule

Popps
10-19-2010, 01:14 PM
26596 post rule

When I lived in the Bay Area, you'd hear people talk like this every season, and they were serious. Talk-radio was just classic up there.

Ahhh... I miss those days.

Los Broncos
10-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Their superbowl is this weekend, that might be all they win.

Ray Finkle
10-19-2010, 01:17 PM
When I lived in the Bay Area, you'd hear people talk like this every season, and they were serious. Talk-radio was just classic up there.

you should hear the talk about the Skins here in DC.....they are two plays away from being 5-1 or 6-0....team of destiny....

Rock Chalk
10-19-2010, 01:19 PM
you should hear the talk about the Skins here in DC.....they are two plays away from being 5-1 or 6-0....team of destiny....

Well I dont much care for other teams' talk radio but at least Houston talk radio is fairly grounded and sane.

They are well aware of the problems the Texans have, but are at least happy they are winning games.

colonelbeef
10-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Bleacher report is downright embarrassing of course.

Gradkowski is a nice story though, he is the best QB they've had since Gannon, which of course isn't saying much

colonelbeef
10-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Well I dont much care for other teams' talk radio but at least Houston talk radio is fairly grounded and sane.

They are well aware of the problems the Texans have, but are at least happy they are winning games.

Ive been streaming Gil Whitely off and on during the course of the season... how do you guys put up with the hosts in Denver? He is horrendous to put it mildly

DomCasual
10-19-2010, 01:59 PM
[I]Amazingly it's still a pretty close bout for AFC West domination. Currently, the Kansas City Chiefs are leading at 3-3. However, the Oakland Raiders, the San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos are all 2-4.

Oops. The Chiefs are 3-2. Other than that minor glitch, this is Pulitzer Prize material.

Popps
10-19-2010, 02:00 PM
"Tom is doing a great job in Oakland."

Clearly.

DenverBrit
10-19-2010, 02:01 PM
The Belcher report would be a more apt name for that crock.

Archer81
10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Domination in association with the AFC West is a joke. If a west team has more then 9 wins this year I will be completely stunned.

And Oakland is an ingrown hair on the nutsack of satan. F them. Heart of the Silver and Black...what stupid psuedo poetry combining with disdainful raider homerism. Stupid ****s.

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I am embarrassed I ever signed up for Bleacher Reports. I rarely will open up an email to save brain cells. Whoever is in charge of that site needs to weed out the retards. I am sure the Tebow licker on the Broncos BR had a complete emptying of his jizz when he ran for the TD.

Archer81
10-19-2010, 02:11 PM
I am embarrassed I ever signed up for Bleacher Reports. I rarely will open up an email to save brain cells. Whoever is in charge of that site needs to weed out the retards. I am sure the Tebow licker on the Broncos BR had a complete emptying of his jizz when he ran for the TD.

Its almost like Chris Matthews getting a "thrill up his leg" when Obama was elected.

Dif'rent strokes for Dif'rent folks.

:Broncos:

Popps
10-19-2010, 02:11 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/495556-nfl-rankings-brock-lesnar-tim-tebow-and-tuesdays-top-sports-tweets/entry/20545-tim-tebow-could-this-rookie-be-the-answer-for-denver-broncos-offense

Smiling Assassin27
10-19-2010, 02:13 PM
He may have a heart of silver and black, but he has an arse of FieldTurf green from being knocked on it so often.

Br0nc0Buster
10-19-2010, 02:15 PM
I wasnt aware the Raiders D has played well this year, but then again I dont write for Bleacher Report and am not privy to all of their inside information

I do like the part about him not believing a word from the media in regards to their defense, thats right media he has figured you guys out

Kaylore
10-19-2010, 02:25 PM
I do like the part about him not believing a word from the media in regards to their defense, thats right media he has figured you guys out

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5386/cursesg.jpg

azbroncfan
10-19-2010, 03:15 PM

You should of heard the conspiracy theories that Janokowski was involved in betting scandal in the cardinal games and missed three FG's on purpose.

mwill07
10-19-2010, 03:16 PM
.... among other gems. Tuesday morning comedy below...
The Oakland Raiders could easily be ahead of the AFC West now if Sebastian Janikowski makes the field goal a few weeks back or Bruce Gradkowski doesn't have the shoulder injury and plays against the SF 49ers.( Jason Campbell was mediocre)

Jason Campbell...8/21 83 0 2

I guess that passes for mediocre in oakland these days.

UberBroncoMan
10-19-2010, 04:35 PM
When a writer ends ones article with an Al Davis quote, all validity is lost. Though, this one was lost long before that moment.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Their superbowl is this weekend, that might be all they win.

This game is pretty big for you guys, too.

The loser of this game might as well pack it in for the rest of the year.

Los Broncos
10-19-2010, 11:55 PM
This game is pretty big for you guys, too.

The loser of this game might as well pack it in for the rest of the year.

I see a close game but I really wish we would crush them.

Popps
10-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Comment pulled from another BR Raiders article...

Hell yes, give 3rd string QB Kyle Boller a try. Let us see what he can do. Maybe he'll be good for us like another 3rd string QB you may remember: Ken Stabler "the Snake". He was #3 behind Daryl Lamonica & George Blanda who each did well but when Snake was given the nod, the other 2 faded from the scene. Go Boller. Go Raiders.

You can't make this stuff up.

baja
10-20-2010, 12:38 AM
I see Denver winning this going away. Two touchdowns at least.

ZachKC
10-20-2010, 12:45 AM
I see Denver winning this going away. Two touchdowns at least.

Yes, I would be shocked if that wasn't the case.

Popps
10-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Holy ****!

This is just awesome....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/472788-oakland-raider-quarterbacks-how-much-jim-plunkett-does-kyle-boller-have-in-him#page/1

First Boller was Stabler... now he's Plunkett.

Los Broncos
10-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Holy ****!

This is just awesome....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/472788-oakland-raider-quarterbacks-how-much-jim-plunkett-does-kyle-boller-have-in-him#page/1

First Boller was Stabler... now he's Plunkett.

I read it, it has to be a joke.

Well Davis did bring him in because he saw something in him :spit:

bowtown
10-20-2010, 04:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cur_3DSpOH4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cur_3DSpOH4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Popps
10-20-2010, 05:20 PM
I read it, it has to be a joke.

It's just ****ing awesome.