PDA

View Full Version : Positives

ro_50
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I'll start.

The run game looked the best it has all season.

And if Tebow has to be used for runs like that, then so be it.

Good to have Moreno back (that fumble was a killer though).

Popps
10-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Beadles looked pretty good in pass protection. Hard to tell how he was in the run-game, but we did run better today.

baja
10-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Pass protection was mostly good.

The running game made progress.

We played a good team tough.

We left it all on the field (I really like that after watching the last few years of Shann's teams)

Orton was off today but he still made some great throws in very good coverage.

We got three turnovers.

Kicking game coming together.

Our receivers are the bomb.

Tebow got his first NFL TD.

Creative game plan. Loved the timely on side kick.

The defense was amazing given how short handed we were.

Cox was a draft steal. He's going to be a good one.

Champ had another great game so did DJ.

pass blocking was awesome.

You can see Orton is more sure of himself and in charge every week.

The team is playing for Josh. This is huge.

Popps
10-17-2010, 06:10 PM
The team is playing for Josh. This is huge.

Felt bad for McDaniels today. What a game plan he put together, and what an effort by the team... all crushed by a couple of silly ****-ups.

But, the effort was extremely encouraging. Especially when contrasted to the crap we took in Baltimore last week.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
We lost. We should have won. We needed that game. Its the NFL.

BlaK-Argentina
10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
This is the first game in years I don't even want to hear about the positives. I saw a lot but the end was just too bad.

Will get there though... keep em coming. :)

Popps
10-17-2010, 06:14 PM
This is the first game in years I don't even want to hear about the positives. I saw a lot but the end was just too bad.

Will get there though... keep em coming. :)

This game hurt, but to me... FAR less than last week. Last week we looked hopeless. This week, we can at least take away something.

We can play with any team in the league if we bring our A game.

Again, I just keep thinking what this team could have done if healthy. Hopefully next year.

Still, it'll be a fun season to watch play out. I'm holding expectations well in check... but hoping we can be a dark horse late in the season.

loborugger
10-17-2010, 06:25 PM
The Good:

Team played hard today.

A MASH unit secondary came up mostly strong including two INTs.

The running game came out against a strong defense.

TDs in the Red Zone.

D-Line gets a sack.

Effort against the run game.

The on side kick.

Winning the TO ratio.

Good play by rookies on the O Line.

The Bad:

Quite honestly, Kyle Orton. IMHO, his worst game all season.

Missing a 49 yard FG after getting a 59 yard FG.

Three points generated from 3 TOs and a successful onside kick.

LT's 20 yard TD run.

Dropping two additional INTs.

The Ugly:

The pass interference/face mask 4th down.

The FG snap.

The last snap.

Did I miss anything?

While its a lose at home, and I wouldnt call it a 'morale victory' it seems like something this team can build on. If we can run reasonably well against the NYJ, we oughta be able to run well against other teams. Orton plays a little better, we make a couple of FGs, and this was a game we won. Throw in a few healthy players, and we have to feel good going into divisional play - esp in this division.

WolfpackGuy
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Barreling to a top 10 pick?

BlaK-Argentina
10-17-2010, 06:29 PM
This game hurt, but to me... FAR less than last week. Last week we looked hopeless. This week, we can at least take away something.

Again, I just keep thinking what this team could have done if healthy. Hopefully next year.

Still, it'll be a fun season to watch play out. I'm holding expectations well in check... but hoping we can be a dark horse late in the season.

I guess it hurts that much more when you're jumping from joy one moment only to realize a second later that the game just slipped away.

And I hate the Jets so much... arggggggggggggggh.

Greatspirits
10-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Morale victories suck, but I still think this team is headed in the right direction, the running game needs to continue to improve and the defense hung in there considering all the injuries. Still I hate thinking; "We should have won this game!" Cause we should have!

broncosteven
10-17-2010, 06:41 PM
It was nice to see Cox not get beaten like an old rug.

The front 7 held up well against the run until they gassed out because the O could not sustain drives.

I was encouraged that mCd finally did things in the run game I was praying for him to do in week 3. Getting royal outside on the pitch where he could and did make a guy miss and Tebow in the redzone and out of the wildcat really sparked the run game and kept the Nyet's D playing honest and not jumping snap counts or selling out against the run.

Pick Six
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Throughout most of the game, the defense put us in position to win. Cox, Haggan, and DJ Williams stepped up...:thumbsup:

oubronco
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
The Good:

Team played hard today.

A MASH unit secondary came up mostly strong including two INTs.

The running game came out against a strong defense.

TDs in the Red Zone.

D-Line gets a sack.

Effort against the run game.

The on side kick.

Winning the TO ratio.

Good play by rookies on the O Line.

The Bad:

Quite honestly, Kyle Orton. IMHO, his worst game all season.

Missing a 49 yard FG after getting a 59 yard FG.

Three points generated from 3 TOs and a successful onside kick.

LT's 20 yard TD run.

Dropping two additional INTs.

The Ugly:

The pass interference/face mask 4th down.

The FG snap.

The last snap.

Did I miss anything?

While its a lose at home, and I wouldnt call it a 'morale victory' it seems like something this team can build on. If we can run reasonably well against the NYJ, we oughta be able to run well against other teams. Orton plays a little better, we make a couple of FGs, and this was a game we won. Throw in a few healthy players, and we have to feel good going into divisional play - esp in this division.

Sums it up pretty well

BlaK-Argentina
10-17-2010, 06:45 PM
I thought Cox got totally owned. What the hell?

Hulamau
10-17-2010, 06:45 PM
I guess it hurts that much more when you're jumping from joy one moment only to realize a second later that the game just slipped away.

And I hate the Jets so much... arggggggggggggggh.

Thats the problem Blak.... the way we lost is a real gut twister... Last week we not only got thumped by a superior team but in the second half our players acquiesed and fell in line too much into the role of an inferior team.

This week they fought like hell agains huge odds and absolutely SHOULD have won this thing. The Jets know for sure they got away with one here. You're not gonna hear any 'soft' talk after this game from the Jets.

Give it some time BA,, tomorrow you might feel a little better that we didnt **** the bed today even though in some ways this one hurt a lot worse to watch in the moment!

This summer I had no expectation we would have an easy first half and my goal for the team was a .500 record at the bye which is still very doable, and at the very least 3-5 at the bye. then 6-2 or 5-3 the rest of the way which I still think is realistic with a little injury bug help.

But I DO expect us to play significantly better going forward, particularly from the bye on. The rookies are settling down some on the line. DT is gonna really blossom and I don't think were going back to the 35 yard rushing games from here!

Wish DT would have held on to that last one on the three yard line but it would have been a very difficult catch especially with hardly no practice with Kyle last week.

Cant fault Josh for the PI by Hill and the bothced snap by Walton/Orton that was the final difference in the game.

Still SUCKS to have lost like we did !!

TonyR
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm considering it a positive that when we heard Ayers and Dawkins were hurt after last week that many declared us doomed, and yet we went out and shoulda/coulda/woulda beat one of the best few teams in the league if not for a disaster on a 4th and 6 desperation play.

WolfpackGuy
10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Cox had his moments.

Most of the time he was getting burnt on the blitz not getting there.

errand
10-17-2010, 06:50 PM
all i know is that the Jets are all sitting on thier plane wiping their brows sighing a collective "Whooooo..."

broncosteven
10-17-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm considering it a positive that when we heard Ayers and Dawkins were hurt after last week that many declared us doomed, and yet we went out and shoulda/coulda/woulda beat one of the best few teams in the league if not for a disaster on a 4th and 6 desperation play.

Funny how Ayers wasn't missed much, if anything the D played better without him, they got a couple sacks (one was total coverage), bunch of TO's and stifled the run.

Ayers would not have made a difference, I think Hill sucked but as he is a starter Dawkins wouldn't have made a difference for Hill's suckage.

errand
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Bottom line is this..regardless of what happened, had we not botched that initial FG attempt, we'd have trailed 24-23 with 1:13 to go and needing only a FG instead of a TD to win it.

Bigdawg26
10-17-2010, 06:53 PM
I thought Jamal Williams played a hell of a game in at NT. DJ Williams also had a good game as usual. Cox did pretty good for a rookie and Champ did well except for the mercy injury after giving up the TD. On offense TEBOW was the answer for the run game, I just wish our run blocking scheme was better (I just can't imagine an O-line is that freakin sad in run blocking). DT had a good catch in the endzone, but he's got to do better on the long balls he's gotta make that catch at the end of the game if he wants to be a #1 WR.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Funny how Ayers wasn't missed much, if anything the D played better without him, they got a couple sacks (one was total coverage), bunch of TO's and stifled the run.

Ayers would not have made a difference, I think Hill sucked but as he is a starter Dawkins wouldn't have made a difference for Hill's suckage.

But look ahead to the possibility of that young, strong secondary behind the combo of Dumervil and Ayers.

Hulamau
10-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Bottom line is this..regardless of what happened, had we not botched that initial FG attempt, we'd have trailed 24-23 with 1:13 to go and needing only a FG instead of a TD to win it.

True enough .... and though they dont pass out trophies for 'moral victories' in the NFL ... if they did we'd be near the top of the power rankings after this one.

STBumpkin
10-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Moreno looks much better than Maroney. I'm glad he's back.

BlaK-Argentina
10-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Thats the problem Blak.... the way we lost is a real gut twister... Last week we not only got thumped by a superior team but in the second half our players acquiesed and fell in line too much into the role of an inferior team.

This week they fought like hell agains huge odds and absolutely SHOULD have won this thing. The Jets know for sure they got away with one here. You're not gonna hear any 'soft' talk after this game from the Jets.

Give it some time BA,, tomorrow you might feel a little better that we didnt **** the bed today even though in some ways this one hurt a lot worse to watch in the moment!

This summer I had no expectation we would have an easy first half and my goal for the team was a .500 record at the bye which is still very doable, and at the very least 3-5 at the bye. then 6-2 or 5-3 the rest of the way which I still think is realistic with a little injury bug help.

But I DO expect us to play significantly better going forward, particularly from the bye on. The rookies are settling down some on the line. DT is gonna really blossom and I don't think were going back to the 35 yard rushing games from here!

Wish DT would have held on to that last one on the three yard line but it would have been a very difficult catch especially with hardly no practice with Kyle last week.

Cant fault Josh for the PI by Hill and the bothced snap by Walton/Orton that was the final difference in the game.

Still SUCKS to have lost like we did !!

Good post. :thumbsup:

zdoor
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Good-
The Team played hard
Zane Beadles did a decent job besides the penalty
Cox had his ups and downs but looks like a player
The D played good enough to win this game
Brandon Lloyd is a player

Bad-
Another thread about what was good in a loss; a theme that seems to happen a lot lately
Special Teams is a joke and there should be staff changes at the bye
JD Walton is the worst Center in the NFL right now and I don't see improvement yet...
Didn't like the 3rd and long run play-call that netted minimal field position gain
Did I say special teams is abysmal

We are an average team and have looked that way for a long while now. Injuries have hurt but our coach is getting a lot of on the job training at the expense of losing games. Hope it's worth it in the long run.

cabronco
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
The fact we got something of a rushing game going is a positive. Even though it wasnt great by all means.

Anyone notice the last drive where it looked like Bannan and or Williams were lining up like shallow linebackers and getting a run on the snap count to try and bust thru their blocking. I dont think they ever did, but it sure looked funny.

baja
10-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Good-
The Team played hard
Zane Beadles did a decent job besides the penalty
Cox had his ups and downs but looks like a player
The D played good enough to win this game
Brandon Lloyd is a player

Bad-
Another thread about what was good in a loss; a theme that seems to happen a lot lately
Special Teams is a joke and there should be staff changes at the bye
JD Walton is the worst Center in the NFL right now and I don't see improvement yet...
Didn't like the 3rd and long run play-call that netted minimal field position gain
<b>Did I say special teams is abysmal</b>

We are an average team and have looked that way for a long while now. Injuries have hurt but our coach is getting a lot of on the job training at the expense of losing games. Hope it's worth it in the long run.

Granted I missed most of the first quarter but I thought the STs did much better this week in our area of weakness which is return yards by the opponents.

bronco militia
10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
there's nothing positive about losing.......if you don't agree, go be a Chiefs fan

zdoor
10-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Granted I missed most of the first quarter but I thought the STs did much better this week in our area of weakness which is return yards by the opponents.

9 men on the field and a botched snap.... pretty much abysmal to me

Lolad
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
there's nothing positive about losing.......if you don't agree, go be a Chiefs fan

This!

This is probably the 1st time I've seen Broncos fans have expectations of just losing games and scoring moral victories in the same process. I guess as long as we stay within range, or if we made a few mistakes that cost us the game. It's a positive.

I can't wait to see until we win a football game we should have a 50+ list of nothing but positive things

baja
10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
9 men on the field and a botched snap.... pretty much abysmal to me

A rare botched snap happens like a missed extra point. I do agree that fielding 9 men is inexcusable but they would likely have made the field goal anyway.

TheReverend
10-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Positives:
Wink and Tebow

Negatives:
Everything else

Which, imo, was to be expected. I thought we'd get drubbed by one of the NFL's elite, but we were extremely competitive and Wink REALLY surprised me with a fantastic gameplan and some great goalline execution by the chosen one =)

It's a good day, imo. At least as good as a nail biting loss can be.

orangemonkey
10-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Positives:
Wink and Tebow

Negatives:
Everything else

Which, imo, was to be expected. I thought we'd get drubbed by one of the NFL's elite, but we were extremely competitive and Wink REALLY surprised me with a fantastic gameplan and some great goalline execution by the chosen one =)

Defense was excellent today. Our offense was a one pump chump.

Frisian
10-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Positives
the rookies (except Walton)
the banged up defense held up well most of the game
played hard
Tebow's running and decision making

broncosteven
10-17-2010, 07:52 PM
I wonder who called the TO on 3rd and 19 before the half, we got the ball back and it would have been nice to have that TO.

WolfpackGuy
10-17-2010, 07:53 PM
I wonder who called the TO on 3rd and 19 before the half, we got the ball back and it would have been nice to have that TO.

Coaching staff according to the announcers

briane
10-17-2010, 07:57 PM
I'll start.

The run game looked the best it has all season.

And if Tebow has to be used for runs like that, then so be it.

Good to have Moreno back (that fumble was a killer though).

I enjoyed the tebow packages. I would have liked to have seen tebow throw a pass on one of the later plays. I think it would have worked well.

I am getting tired of having to look for positives after a loss. Give me some W's!

broncosteven
10-17-2010, 07:57 PM

ya but Wink or mCd?

broncosteven
10-17-2010, 07:59 PM
I enjoyed the tebow packages. I would have liked to have seen tebow throw a pass on one of the later plays. I think it would have worked well.

I am getting tired of having to look for positives after a loss. Give me some W's!

We are still what a 2 game back of KFC for the division? Maybe we get to go on a run at the end of the year rather than fade down the stretch for once.

WolfpackGuy
10-17-2010, 08:00 PM
ya but Wink or mCd?

I didn't catch that if it was announced.

It would've been helpful on that drive to end the half to maybe work the middle for a play. That long pass to Royal almost took too much time.

Good thing Prater converted.

Popps
10-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Positives:
Wink and Tebow

Negatives:
Everything else

That about covers it.

Last week was depressing. This week was frustrating, but you could see the upside of what we're putting together.

briane
10-17-2010, 08:04 PM
The play calling was exciting. The Onside kick worked like a charm. Our Broncos are definately fun to watch...

baja
10-17-2010, 08:09 PM

I was thinking we should have given that TO back since there was a review called by the officials which would have caused an official time out.

briane
10-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Other positives:
1) I think Colquitt may have his position locked up (unless they bring someone in)
2) I hear crushaholic had a good birthday. Happy birthday Crushaholic
3) I think Moreno could go for 2K in our sys..... nevermind.

colonelbeef
10-17-2010, 08:11 PM

Classic excuse making.

How is this team any less healthy than any NFL team? Part of putting a team together is allowing for depth so as to alleviate some of the inevitable injury issues.

Unless you lose your starting QB for the season, the injury excuse is a pathetic attempt at rationalizing, even from you Popps

WolfpackGuy
10-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I was thinking we should have given that TO back since there was a review called by the officials which would have caused an official time out.

Yeah, right before the fumbled snap at the end.

We were talking about the defensive timeout on last Jets drive of the first half.

Speaking of the end, why let 10 seconds run off before calling timeout before first down on the fateful last set of downs?

Either call it immediately, or spike.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Did Harris lose his gig?

colonelbeef
10-17-2010, 08:13 PM
That about covers it.

Last week was depressing. This week was frustrating, but you could see the upside of what we're putting together.

4-12 since the bye last year. Horrible coaching miscue after miscue. Worst running game in the league.

Real magic we are witnessing here folks

Rock Chalk
10-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Orton Juking Harris out of his cleats in the open field.

Effing priceless.

Rock Chalk
10-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Oh, the other bit of good news is, the rest of our division sucks balls too.

The Chargers wont be hitting their stride this season. That team is done.

The Chiefs hit their peak, its all down hill for them now.

The Raiders are still teh worst franchise in the NFL.

We have 6 more games against these scrubs.

Plus games against St. Louis, San Francisco in London, Arizona and Houston in Denver (we match up well, they cant stop the pass, and we pass extremely well).

Every game from here on out is a winnable game and one we all should EXPECT to win. Of the 6 games we just played, only 2 were winnable (we went 1-1 in those games, and stole one from Tennessee).

When I looked at the schedule I said "2-4 to start" and voila, here we are.

Bronco Yoda
10-17-2010, 08:26 PM
NoGo Bustoreno's first touch likely moved us a spot or two higher in next years draft. Then again there won't be any football next year anyway. Then 2012 hits us.... and the world ends.

Is that positive enough for everyone?

baja
10-17-2010, 08:32 PM
Three & three would have been nice but we are not in that bad a shape;

AFC West Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2 0 .600 108 92 16 12 2-0 1-2 1-0 1.000 2-2 .500 1-0 2L 3-2

Oakland Raiders 2 4 0 .333 120 151 -31 11 2-1 0-3 1-0 1.000 1-2 .333 1-2 1L 2-3

San Diego Chargers 2 4 0 .333 157 126 31 19 2-0 0-4 0-2 .000 1-2 .333 1-2 2L 2-3

Denver Broncos 2 4 0 .333 124 140 -16 13 1-2 1-2 0-0 .000 1-4 .200 1-0 2L 2-3

Gort
10-17-2010, 08:37 PM
I thought Jamal Williams played a hell of a game in at NT. DJ Williams also had a good game as usual. Cox did pretty good for a rookie and Champ did well except for the mercy injury after giving up the TD. On offense TEBOW was the answer for the run game, I just wish our run blocking scheme was better (I just can't imagine an O-line is that freakin sad in run blocking). DT had a good catch in the endzone, but he's got to do better on the long balls he's gotta make that catch at the end of the game if he wants to be a #1 WR.

there's been some talk on the radio/TV shows that Orton may be doing something inadvertently to tip off defenses that a running play is coming. i don't know if it's true or not... and it probably doesn't matter considering that McD is really predictable in his running play calling (do we ever show run and then pass or vice-versa?), but there has to be something more to it than poor blocking. that's 6 teams now that have manhandled the Broncos on running plays. it's more than blocking. it's got to be... because no NFL team could possibly suck as consistently as the Broncos at this simple task.

gyldenlove
10-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Three & three would have been nice but we are not in that bad a shape;

AFC West Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2 0 .600 108 92 16 12 2-0 1-2 1-0 1.000 2-2 .500 1-0 2L 3-2

Oakland Raiders 2 4 0 .333 120 151 -31 11 2-1 0-3 1-0 1.000 1-2 .333 1-2 1L 2-3

San Diego Chargers 2 4 0 .333 157 126 31 19 2-0 0-4 0-2 .000 1-2 .333 1-2 2L 2-3

Denver Broncos 2 4 0 .333 124 140 -16 13 1-2 1-2 0-0 .000 1-4 .200 1-0 2L 2-3

When you are 2-4 and have dropped 2 winnable games you are in bad shape, just because the other teams in the division are equally useless doesn't in any way shape or form excuse the complete lack of execution we have displayed.

gyldenlove
10-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Real positives:

1. The run game got underways, Moreno is an improvement and Maroney did try to run forwards a few times and it works.

2. Jason Hunter and Marcus Thomas, both looked really solid out there most of the day.

3. Zane Beadles, dude is a player, one stupid penalty I think, but other than that pretty solid.

baja
10-17-2010, 08:38 PM
there's been some talk on the radio/TV shows that Orton may be doing something inadvertently to tip off defenses that a running play is coming. i don't know if it's true or not... and it probably doesn't matter considering that McD is really predictable in his running play calling (do we ever show run and then pass or vice-versa?), but there has to be something more to it than poor blocking. that's 6 teams now that have manhandled the Broncos on running plays. it's more than blocking. it's got to be... because no NFL team could possibly suck as consistently as the Broncos at this simple task.

Well there is got be some reason opponents are doing their run tackling in our backfield and it ain't the running backs

Gort
10-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Oh, the other bit of good news is, the rest of our division sucks balls too.

The Chargers wont be hitting their stride this season. That team is done.

The Chiefs hit their peak, its all down hill for them now.

The Raiders are still teh worst franchise in the NFL.

We have 6 more games against these scrubs.

Plus games against St. Louis, San Francisco in London, Arizona and Houston in Denver (we match up well, they cant stop the pass, and we pass extremely well).

Every game from here on out is a winnable game and one we all should EXPECT to win. Of the 6 games we just played, only 2 were winnable (we went 1-1 in those games, and stole one from Tennessee).

When I looked at the schedule I said "2-4 to start" and voila, here we are.

the Sparklers have the Broncos number. no way we sweep them. we'll be lucky to split with them. we just don't matchup well with them for whatever reason. without a pass rush, Marmalard will throw for alot of yards against the Broncos secondary in both games.

i really hate that guy.

baja
10-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Real positives:

1. The run game got underways, Moreno is an improvement and Maroney did try to run forwards a few times and it works.

2. Jason Hunter and Marcus Thomas, both looked really solid out there most of the day.

3. Zane Beadles, dude is a player, one stupid penalty I think, but other than that pretty solid.

Don't know about #3 but 1 and 2 are right on.

Hunter looked real good and Marcus Thomas is showing signs of being a real stud (finally).

Rock Chalk
10-17-2010, 08:42 PM
the Sparklers have the Broncos number. no way we sweep them. we'll be lucky to split with them. we just don't matchup well with them for whatever reason. without a pass rush, Marmalard will throw for alot of yards against the Broncos secondary in both games.

i really hate that guy.

I didnt say we would win out.

But every single game on our schedule from this point forward is against a team that is about on our level or worse. Houston is the best that the rest of the schedule offers us and its in our house and they just cant stop the pass at all.

Every game from here on out is WINNABLE. Whether we do or not obviously remains to be seen but there are no "great" teams left, there is one "good" team left and 9 really average to below average teams left.

zdoor
10-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Well there is got be some reason opponents are doing their run tackling in our backfield and it ain't the running backs

Theisman did a segment on Playbook (NFL Network) where he showed some examples of Walton bobbing his head on snaps. He showed it from a road game where they were in a silent count but maybe it is more than that...

The MVPlaya
10-17-2010, 08:43 PM

Yeah, it's a real simple task...

Anyways - it had something to do with his feet positioning when he's under center.. I paid attention to it a few times today and a few times the Broncos ran and a few times the Broncos passed.

The MVPlaya
10-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Theisman did a segment on Playbook (NFL Network) where he showed some examples of Walton bobbing his head on snaps. He showed it from a road game where they were in a silent count but maybe it is more than that...

Yeah, I mentioned that Walton head bopping for a few weeks now... I know the addressed it a bit this week, but I hope it didn't **** him over on that last snap.

DivineBronco
10-17-2010, 08:59 PM
yeah the biggest positive today is plane and simple
our division is somehow worse then the NFC West....there is still a tiny tiny chance for this season to mean something......and if Gates is really hurt....than god help Marmalarde because he is going to be sacked more than Cutler the rest of this season

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-17-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm still giggling at Orton running in the open field. What a funny sight. I counted 12 broken tackles from his Barry Sanders moves.

CEH
10-17-2010, 09:11 PM
We can't continue to beat ourselves. This loss was totally on players not making plays or doing their job (some have only one job Mr Paxton)

And Knowshown is not that good and his first quarter fumble was a killer because Sanchez sucks and you get up on NYJ by 9 or 10 they ain't coming back. We left 6-10 points easily on the field.

Best all around game we still find a way to goof up

Hulamau
10-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Real positives:

Maybe Harris will work better at left guard with Beadles at LT from here on out?!

gyldenlove
10-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Maybe Harris will work better at left guard with Beadles at LT from here on out?!

Crazier things have happened, Brandon Lloyd leading the league for one.