PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Kubes !!!!!!

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Stick to the Chiefs with 28 seconds left. Gotta love that Chief defense !!!!! Screw them........................

Requiem
10-17-2010, 01:05 PM
How many times?

KCStud
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
KC owned this game until the last 6 minutes.
The pass interference call on Flowers was absolutely horrible on the refs part, but they scored and we didn't stop them. This was Houston's SB.

They are the 03 Chiefs. Horrible defense and very good offense.

TheChamp24
10-17-2010, 01:18 PM
That PI call on Flowers is moot due to the fact that Johnson still made the long catch. That was at best a no call for the Chiefs.

KCStud
10-17-2010, 01:21 PM
That PI call on Flowers is moot due to the fact that Johnson still made the long catch. That was at best a no call for the Chiefs.

What? Johnson clearly pushed Flowers right before the ball was caught enabling him to be open.

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:23 PM
The pass interference call on Flowers was absolutely horrible on the refs part, but they scored and we didn't stop them. This was Houston's SB.

BS dude I watched it and Houston had a track race up and down the field in the second half.

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:24 PM
What? Johnson clearly pushed Flowers right before the ball was caught enabling him to be open.

More BS Flowers pushed Johnson 10 yards before that !!!

I saw the game.

Sir_Robin
10-17-2010, 01:37 PM
The important thing to note here is that Kansas City has yet to beat a team with a winning record at the time of their meeting.

enjolras
10-17-2010, 01:43 PM
The important thing to note here is that Kansas City has yet to beat a team with a winning record at the time of their meeting.

The 3 teams they've beaten have 3 wins between them. They are a combined 3-19. It'll be 4-20 (heh) by the end of the day as two of them are playing each other. They haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year..period.

KCStud
10-17-2010, 01:43 PM
More BS Flowers pushed Johnson 10 yards before that !!!

I saw the game.

Hmm well I guess you didn't see that part where Flowers got pushed away enabling Johnson to even catch the ball.
I'm sure you also saw the holding on Hali on Wards TD run? KC's defense was not good today, but good god did Houston receive help.

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:46 PM
PI could have been called on both of them, BUT HE MADE THE CATCH !

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:50 PM
hALI WAS HELD but damn you know I never saw the Chiefs hold even once today, did you ?

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
After the Danta Hall fiasco don't ask a Bronco fan for pitty when a holding call or etc doesn't go your way !

enjolras
10-17-2010, 02:19 PM
3-19 KCDud... 3-19.

sixtimeseight
10-17-2010, 02:33 PM
At least all the fat KC clowns are going to be MIA for the next week.

Paladin
10-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Hmm well I guess you didn't see that part where Flowers got pushed away enabling Johnson to even catch the ball.
I'm sure you also saw the holding on Hali on Wards TD run? KC's defense was not good today, but good god did Houston receive help.

Where's that picture of sour grapes when you need it?

Tough crappo. You never want to agree to the bad calls against Denver. You looking for sympathy here? you are full of crap......

sixtimeseight
10-17-2010, 02:58 PM

http://surfingbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Hercules Rockefeller
10-17-2010, 02:58 PM
This was Houston's SB.

KC is no team's Super Bowl.

KCStud
10-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Well looks like the Broncos lose in the same fashion today.

kmartin575
10-17-2010, 07:34 PM

Umm he obviously pushed off on Flowers so it should have been penalized for offensive pass interference.

Of course I wouldn't expect donk trash to know anything about good officiating.

kmartin575
10-17-2010, 07:39 PM
After the Danta Hall fiasco don't ask a Bronco fan for pitty when a holding call or etc doesn't go your way !

After the Hochuli fiasco the same can be said for your team. Plus with your franchise's history of cheating you guys simply have no room to whine about anything.

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Umm he obviously pushed off on Flowers so it should have been penalized for offensive pass interference.

Of course I wouldn't expect donk trash to know anything about good officiating.

Oh, I remember you. I WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME. FLOWERS was called and Johnson could have been too. He caught the ball. Both players were guilty on that play.

At least you won't hear me whinin bout our penalty , it was a penalty. Our guy was fallin down and grabbed a facemask. Penalty, period.

I tell ya what you don't like us Bronco fans take your butt elsewhere. This is not a Chiefs board !!!!!!!

Jetmeck
10-17-2010, 07:41 PM
After the Hochuli fiasco the same can be said for your team. Plus with your franchise's history of cheating you guys simply have no room to whine about anything.

YOUR an idiot Chef fan, proven your ignorance over and over and over on here over the years. Get lost.

Both players could have been called on the play your bitchin about bout but your dumbass only sees what it wants to see.

BroncosSR
10-17-2010, 08:13 PM

Should have been a no call. Flowers put up the arm bar and AJ pushed. Best left as non-call. AJ caught the ball anyways. Watch it again and you can see Flowers put up the arm bar which impedes AJ. Either way, I don't think anything should have been called. Unlucky that it happened late in the game.

DivineBronco
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Dear fans of other team who come to this board....we hate your teams...if your teams saved a bus full of children and pandas we would still hate them and want them to fall into a pit......stop wasting your breath coming here to defend them in any way

TheChamp24
10-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Love the Chief fans saying Johnson pushed off when I would venture to say there wasn't anything worth calling a penalty on that play.
Flowers got beat by Johnson.

ZachKC
10-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Hats off to the Texans. They got some big runs and that put our defense on our heels. Well deserved by the guys in blue. Johnson pushed off but that is the NFL. Oh well.

ZachKC
10-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Ha, Johnson just comes out and says it clear as day if anyone was still confused..

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-3/Quotes-Chiefs-at-Texans/80485a45-0bd5-4363-b49f-9338cdde4ccd

(on his 40 yard reception) “During a lot of our routes today, they were bumping us while we were down the field. In that play, I did a go route and I knew (QB) Matt (Schaub) told me if I had a single safety that he was going to give me a chance. He told me that earlier in the game. I was just determined that they were not going to bump me around. He tried to run into me and bump me and I hit him with a little elbow to create some separation and was able to make a play.”

Boobs McGee
10-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Ha, Johnson just comes out and says it clear as day if anyone was still confused..

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-3/Quotes-Chiefs-at-Texans/80485a45-0bd5-4363-b49f-9338cdde4ccd

(on his 40 yard reception) “During a lot of our routes today, they were bumping us while we were down the field. In that play, I did a go route and I knew (QB) Matt (Schaub) told me if I had a single safety that he was going to give me a chance. He told me that earlier in the game. I was just determined that they were not going to bump me around. He tried to run into me and bump me and I hit him with a little elbow to create some separation and was able to make a play.”

wow, you're absolutely right, he DID clear that up. You were bumping all day.

footstepsfrom#27
10-18-2010, 12:24 AM

Nobody considers the Chiefs their Superbowl.

boltaneer
10-18-2010, 01:08 AM

Why in the world would beating the Chiefs be Houston's SB?

I could understand if you said beating the Colts (who they can never beat) in week one, but this???