PDA

View Full Version : good thing matt cassel sucks...

tsiguy96
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM
chiefs next 4 opponents pass defense ranks: 29, 30, 31, 32. to be more specific, they play 6 of the 7 worst pass defenses the next 6 weeks

in comparison, including jets, 3 of our last 4 games were against playoff contenders, and the 0-6 to 8-8 titans.

broncogary
10-15-2010, 09:06 AM
chiefs next 4 opponents pass defense ranks: 29, 30, 31, 32. to be more specific, they play 6 of the 7 worst pass defenses the next 6 weeks

in comparison, including jets, 3 of our last 4 games were against playoff contenders, and the 0-6 to 8-8 titans.

Playing against Cassel and the Chiefs ought to improve their ranking. :thumbsup:

Smiling Assassin27
10-15-2010, 09:18 AM
This really says a lot about how good McD is with qb's, IMO. When he had Cassell, the guy was a quality NFL qb. In KC, he's an inconsistent and incredibly average qb. Now that McD has Orton, Kyle is turning into a very good NFL qb and leader.

jhns
10-15-2010, 09:23 AM
This really says a lot about how good McD is with qb's, IMO. When he had Cassell, the guy was a quality NFL qb. In KC, he's an inconsistent and incredibly average qb. Now that McD has Orton, Kyle is turning into a very good NFL qb and leader.

You should see what he can do with actual talent at the position. To bad he hated talent.

Smiling Assassin27
10-15-2010, 09:26 AM
You should see what he can do with actual talent at the position. To bad he hated talent.

Aw, did somebody take your binky again? We'll be here if you wanna add anything to the thread, baby boy, mmkay?

jhns
10-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Aw, did somebody take your binky again? We'll be here if you wanna add anything to the thread, baby boy, mmkay?

You talking to me like that sounds pretty gay.

worm
10-15-2010, 09:30 AM

How are you ranking the passing D? By yards?

If so, the Chiefs are playing the 32, 29, 11, 10, 16 ranked passing Ds.

Conversely, the Chiefs are playing the 13, 32, 31, 25, 28 ranked rushing Ds in their next 5 games. Plays right into their strength.

tsiguy96
10-15-2010, 09:34 AM
oops had it partially wrong, this is based on footballoutsider adjusted rankings, takes into account the offenses they played and some other stuff

KVRXsports

Scent of playoffs? RT @FO_BBarnwell: The Chiefs' next 5 games against pass defenses ranked 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, & 32nd in DVOA currently.

baja
10-15-2010, 12:04 PM

You never miss an opportunity to be tiresome.

Miss I.
10-15-2010, 12:08 PM

That would be "Too bad" Also, since you indicated hate in the past tense (hated), does that mean in the past he hated talent but now he loves it? If that is the case does that mean Kyle Orton currently is the talent he loves? Just curious. By the way, you are an asshat. ;D

jhns
10-15-2010, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't need to post the truth so much if you would all do the right thing and help run Josh out of town.

Popps
10-15-2010, 12:15 PM

Imagine what he may be able to do with Tebow.

Of course, we may not need to worry about that for a long time. QB is one area of real strength for this team right now.

go_broncos
10-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Josh is good at QB's and sucks in every other area..

tsiguy96
10-15-2010, 12:40 PM
good god, how do you idiots destroy every single thread? wtf is wrong with you? if you hate him so much go ****ing cheer for another team, quit trying to start fights in every single post on this forum. you idiots are so bad you wont even allow fans to collectively talk **** about a rival team, you just immediately turn it back onto denver. wtf is wrong with you, really?

Rabb
10-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Josh is good at QB's and sucks in every other area..

and you are good at grammar

jhns
10-15-2010, 12:49 PM
good god, how do you idiots destroy every single thread? wtf is wrong with you? if you hate him so much go ****ing cheer for another team, quit trying to start fights in every single post on this forum. you idiots are so bad you wont even allow fans to collectively talk **** about a rival team, you just immediately turn it back onto denver. wtf is wrong with you, really?

We don't go root for other teams because we aren't bandwagon fans like you. You see, McDaniels is not the Broncos. I can not like the coach and still like the team. Just ask Husker fans how that works. Not one of us liked Callahan.

Anyways, you keep rooting for the Denver McDaniels and I will continue to root for the Broncos. It will be nice when most of you leave with your "team" when he is fired.

tsiguy96
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
We don't go root for other teams because we aren't bandwagon fans like you. You see, McDaniels is not the Broncos. I can not like the coach and still like the team. Just ask Husker fans how that works. Not one of us liked Callahan.

Anyways, you keep rooting for the Denver McDaniels and I will continue to root for the Broncos. It will be nice when most of you leave with your "team" when he is fired.

look at join date retard. clearly pre-mcdaniels, not that logic like that is enough to satisfy your idiocy.

jhns
10-15-2010, 12:56 PM
look at join date retard. clearly pre-mcdaniels, not that logic like that is enough to satisfy your idiocy.

Well that is clearly because your team didn't have a team yet. You are the one that thinks you should jump ship if you don't like something on the team. That is the definition of a bandwagon fan. If you think that is how it works, you are a bandwagon fan.

DarkHorse
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM
You talking to me like that sounds pretty jay.

You don't say?

Zoobie
10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Well this thread is officially derailed.

Kaylore
10-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Well this thread is officially derailed.

They always do.

A thread is started then Jhiz comes and whines about Cutler being traded. Then go_denethor whines about Hillis.

Everyone tells them they're stupid.

They argue they aren't or in Jhiz's case, just change the subject repeatedly.

Rinse, repeat.

baja
10-15-2010, 03:01 PM
They always do.

A thread is started then Jhiz comes and whines about Cutler being traded. Then go_denethor whines about Hillis.

Rinse, repeat.

Maybe they would feel more at home here;

http://www.wemove.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000044;p=0

Houshyamama
10-15-2010, 03:16 PM
They always do.

Rinse, repeat.

Yeah, this place has become EXCEEDINGLY tiresome because of this. Where do these ******s find all the time to come here and complain? They contribute NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. They're like potholes and gum on your shoes, and probably no more intelligent.

tsiguy96
10-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah, this place has become EXCEEDINGLY tiresome because of this. Where do these ******s find all the time to come here and complain? They contribute NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. They're like potholes and gum on your shoes, and probably no more intelligent.

dont worry, they will NEVER be shown the door. taco doesnt care how negatively it affects the forum, mostly because he agrees with them.

Popps
10-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Where do these ******s find all the time to come here and complain? They contribute NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. They're like potholes and gum on your shoes, and probably no more intelligent.

What else do they have in their lives?

Honestly. People like that are in desperate need for attention. Pissing on other people's fun on the interwebz is a quick, easy way for them to bring attention to themselves.

I mean, you don't think these guys have girlfriends or wives, do you?

baja
10-15-2010, 03:27 PM
My guess is they are someone's "girlfriends"

Kaylore
10-15-2010, 03:52 PM
The Chiefs have a cupcake schedule. I guess after drafting in the top five several years in a row they were bound to get their break.

Hogan11
10-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Ignore feature people......it makes the message board tolerable again fairly quickly.

orange 4 life
10-15-2010, 04:32 PM

Give me a break.

If you've been watching Orton this long and still can't recognize that he has talent (and lots of it) they you're blind.

The man can't run but he moves in the pocket well. He has above average arm strength and an UNCANNY ability to put the short and intermediate throws (and often the deep balls too) precisely where they need to be so that only the receiver can catch them.
That's talent. You can't coach that.

He's also a leader unlike an unnamed crybaby double chinned stoned look on his face no accountability turd playing in Chicago.

orange 4 life
10-15-2010, 04:38 PM

This is the reason I don't post too often anymore.
Still a lot of great people (many of which I've met in person back when we all got together tailgating) here and it's a great place to get Bronco information but there are just SO MANY clowns that it makes it tedious.

Though it's great to see a lot of old names that always contribute like popps, hogan, kaylore, baja, etc.
Good to see you guys. Go Broncos. :thumbsup:

Bob's your Information Minister
10-15-2010, 05:17 PM
The Chiefs have a cupcake schedule. I guess after drafting in the top five several years in a row they were bound to get their break.

We still face plenty of good teams: Tennessee, Indianapolis, San Diego twice, and going to Seattle won't be easy.

If you're worried about us making the playoffs, beat us. Because certainly the Broncos are part of that cupcake schedule. ;D

Beantown Bronco
10-15-2010, 07:05 PM
We still face plenty of good teams: Tennessee, Indianapolis, San Diego twice, and going to Seattle won't be easy.

If you're worried about us making the playoffs, beat us. Because certainly the Broncos are part of that cupcake schedule. ;D

Please. Tenn and Indy are probably the only two in that group that will end the season above .500.

DHallblows
10-15-2010, 09:00 PM

For Christ's sake, Bob...

Dagmar
10-15-2010, 09:10 PM
This is the reason I don't post too often anymore.
Still a lot of great people (many of which I've met in person back when we all got together tailgating) here and it's a great place to get Bronco information but there are just SO MANY clowns that it makes it tedious.

Though it's great to see a lot of old names that always contribute like popps, hogan, kaylore, baja, etc.
Good to see you guys. Go Broncos. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about him bro. We'll be at the game Sunday, he'll be sitting at home with his lotion looking at his picture of Rex Ryan simultaneously jacking it and eating pretzel M & Ms so he can come in here Monday and claim to be right.

We'll be at Invesco decked in orange supporting our team. :thumbsup:

Hulamau
10-15-2010, 10:00 PM

You still have that death grip jhns on the ILLUSION that Josh ran jay out of town...??? Tell you what, I'll let you in on a little secret. I sold a nice spread ..ranch house and all ... outside of Roswell to a group of little green men. Id' be happy to set you up on the neighboring plot for a sweet deal? Who knows, you might even get a free ride on their saucer?!

bowtown
10-15-2010, 10:07 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cutler-sack7.jpg

Crushaholic
10-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Cassel is, in fact, a decent quarterback. His RECEIVERS suck. That's the difference. Dwayne Bowe shouldn't even have a job, anymore. As a Chiefs hater, I'm glad he's still on the team...

10-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Cassel is, in fact, a decent quarterback. His RECEIVERS suck. That's the difference. Dwayne Bowe shouldn't even have a job, anymore. As a Chiefs hater, I'm glad he's still on the team...

That's a load of ignorant bull****.

Before Cassel, Bowe was putting up 1,000-yard season with Brodie ****ing Croyle and Damon ****ing Huard and Tyler ****ing Thigen throwing him the ball.

Now Cassel arrives and he drops off?

Cassel ****ing sucks. Watch any game. Anything he attempts over 10 yards is a wing and a prayer most of the time.

He blows.

This year he has a much better offensive line, better receivers, a better running game and a full time OC and quarterbacks coach. He has a top defense backing him up.

But he's producing at a lower rate. ****ing piece of garbage.

The MVPlaya
10-16-2010, 12:58 AM
That's a load of ignorant bull****.

Before Cassel, Bowe was putting up 1,000-yard season with Brodie ****ing Croyle and Damon ****ing Huard and Tyler ****ing Thigen throwing him the ball.

Now Cassel arrives and he drops off?

Cassel ****ing sucks. Watch any game. Anything he attempts over 10 yards is a wing and a prayer most of the time.

He blows.

This year he has a much better offensive line, better receivers, a better running game and a full time OC and quarterbacks coach. He has a top defense backing him up.

But he's producing at a lower rate. ****ing piece of garbage.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif

Br0nc0Buster
10-16-2010, 06:48 AM

I have to agree with the meth fan, I watch the Chiefs all the time and Cassel really is garbage

hopefully Josh pans out for us, but there is no disputing the guy knows how to make qbs look good
Cassel really has no business being in the league and he still tricked one team into thinking he was franchise material

Drek
10-16-2010, 07:06 AM
I have to agree with the meth fan, I watch the Chiefs all the time and Cassel really is garbage

hopefully Josh pans out for us, but there is no disputing the guy knows how to make qbs look good
Cassel really has no business being in the league and he still tricked one team into thinking he was franchise material

Why is the blame going to Cassel? He got the job done over almost an entire season in New England.

Why blame Bowe? He got it done with other QBs previously while in KC.

Maybe the coaches in Kansas City aren't getting it done. You've got a host of players on the offense who played better prior to working with this coaching staff. So either they've all suddenly got worse or the coaches don't know how to coach.

This is why I don't see the chiefs as a legit division champion. Their head coach sucks. Their OC is almost as myopic as Mike Martz. The only thing pumping them up right now is a cupcake early schedule with the likes of early season SD (always good for a choke job), the Browns, and the 49ers. We'll see how that lasts as they face better all around teams.

We did get paired against the NFC West this year, the only division worse than our own division, so every AFC West team should be looking at something close to a .500 record on the merits of that alone. But rolling the NFC West doesn't make you a quality team.

Br0nc0Buster
10-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Why is the blame going to Cassel? He got the job done over almost an entire season in New England.

Why blame Bowe? He got it done with other QBs previously while in KC.

Maybe the coaches in Kansas City aren't getting it done. You've got a host of players on the offense who played better prior to working with this coaching staff. So either they've all suddenly got worse or the coaches don't know how to coach.

This is why I don't see the chiefs as a legit division champion. Their head coach sucks. Their OC is almost as myopic as Mike Martz. The only thing pumping them up right now is a cupcake early schedule with the likes of early season SD (always good for a choke job), the Browns, and the 49ers. We'll see how that lasts as they face better all around teams.

We did get paired against the NFC West this year, the only division worse than our own division, so every AFC West team should be looking at something close to a .500 record on the merits of that alone. But rolling the NFC West doesn't make you a quality team.

Im not absolving Bowe, he sucks to, but Cassel flat out cant throw beyond 10 yards with really any sort of consistency

he got it done in New England because he was handed statistically the best offense of all time
The coaches drilled in him to not turn it over and just not lose the game for them, he had the same offense as Brady but got sacked like 4 times as much

im running late Ill have to talk about him later when I get back from the Denver game

baja
10-16-2010, 07:51 AM

If anybody tricked anybody Josh tricked his old GM into thinking it was Cassell not Josh's system that was superior.

baja
10-16-2010, 07:55 AM
Im not absolving Bowe, he sucks to, but Cassel flat out cant throw beyond 10 yards with really any sort of consistency

he got it done in New England because he was handed statistically the best offense of all time
The coaches drilled in him to not turn it over and just not lose the game for them, he had the same offense as Brady but got sacked like 4 times as much

<b>im running late Ill have to talk about him later when I get back from the Denver game

What!!!! Are we playing on Saturday or are you going really really early to the Sunday game?

Kaylore
10-16-2010, 07:57 AM

You clearly haven't watched Cassel this year, then.

10-16-2010, 01:18 PM
LMAO...I can't believe someone would prop up Bowe and Cassel and impugn the coaching staff.

Bowe and Cassel should thank their lucky stars Super Bowl OCs are coaching them. The reason we beat the 49ers in Week 3 was because we put a clown suit on their coaching staff.

And Romeo Crennel is a genius.

WolfpackGuy
10-16-2010, 01:47 PM
So was it good or bad the Broncos were late to the dance?

Beantown Bronco
10-16-2010, 06:35 PM

Cassel sucks so bad that even Jarvis Freakin' Moss sacked him twice in one game. Jarvis Freakin' Moss.