PDA

View Full Version : 87.7 The Ticket (Denver's Sports Station/Player shows)

Sassy
10-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Coming up next Perrish Cox and the Eddie Mac show...right now they are talking about most embarrassing moments in Denver sports...LOL Michael Dean Perry and 12 men on the field! Elway lining up at left guard! Ha! Ed Hoccoli call against San Diego...

http://www.877theticket.com/#

Looks like some good player shows on this station!

Eddie Mac: Tuesdays at 8:30 am
Champ: Thursdays at 5:30 pm
Elway: Fridays at 8:00 am
Daniel Graham: Mondays at 6:00 pm
Ryan Harris: Tuesdays 11:00 am (Ryan Clady guest today)

Sassy
10-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Anyone else know of any other player shows?

Missouribronc
10-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Is this the new 104.3, or does that still exist too?

Sassy
10-12-2010, 07:16 AM
This is 87.7 The Ticket Denvers Sports Station

Rabb
10-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Is this the new 104.3, or does that still exist too?

it still exists also

I stopped listening to 104.3 when this came out, not that they don't have some annoying people (I hate G Man so much), but it's not as doom and gloomy to me

Sassy
10-12-2010, 07:25 AM
8 women, 9 children, 6 states...talking about Cromartie! LOL!
Eddie Mac up next.

Cool Breeze
10-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Hey Sassy - Thanks for the info!

Sassy
10-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Hey Sassy - Thanks for the info!

:approve:You're welcome!

Missouribronc
10-12-2010, 07:29 AM
it still exists also

I stopped listening to 104.3 when this came out, not that they don't have some annoying people (I hate G Man so much), but it's not as doom and gloomy to me

I've listened on and off to Vic and Gary, mostly during Broncos season and Nuggets postseason. Didn't realize they'd switched stations again.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-12-2010, 07:54 AM
I listen to both. Love the local angle on 87-7, and I can't stand Sandy Clough, so it's a welcome change. Wish they had some evening programming though.

Irish Stout
10-12-2010, 08:02 AM
I listen to both. Love the local angle on 87-7, and I can't stand Sandy Clough, so it's a welcome change. Wish they had some evening programming though.

Me too! Sometimes I work late and when I am driving home all I hear is terrible music when I really want my sports.

We should apply to do the evening show: Moose and Stout at Night. Sounds hot. Bet they'd pay us in cookies.

Missouribronc
10-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Where's Lou from Littleton these days?

Sassy
10-12-2010, 08:09 AM

Ha...was this planned...."87" eddie ."7" Elway LOL

Irish Stout
10-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Ha...was this planned...."87" eddie ."7" Elway LOL

Could be, but I think it was more based on the fact that 87.7 is the first FM station most radios can pick up, though some don't go that low. Goes with their tag line: "First on the dial, first in sports."

bronco_diesel
10-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Coming up next Perrish Cox and the Eddie Mac show...right now they are talking about most embarrassing moments in Denver sports...LOL Michael Dean Perry and 12 men on the field! Elway lining up at left guard! Ha! Ed Hoccoli call against San Diego...

87.7 is by far the best sports station. I like how it is local and they focus on local sports.

I really like Champ's show...he's a cool guy and very well spoken. Nice to hear his takes.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Me too! Sometimes I work late and when I am driving home all I hear is terrible music when I really want my sports.

We should apply to do the evening show: Moose and Stout at Night. Sounds hot. Bet they'd pay us in cookies.

I'm in!

Mmm, cookies.

Lou from Littleton is the station director at 87-7 now. Don't particularly care for him either, but he's got quite the following, I guess.

baja
10-12-2010, 08:50 AM

He's in Cabo and has a show here.

It's called "Lou the Latino"

spdirty
10-12-2010, 08:51 AM
This new station kicks ass, and is the only sports station I'll listen to anymore. Chad and Patrick are listenable, Klatt and CJ are great, I love Les Shapiro's takes, though they really need to get G-Man off. He's terrible and his jokes are terrible. He needs to go to the Fan.

Also love the digs they get in at the fan. "while other stations think you want to hear east coast national guys, we're Denver sports all the time."

ColoradoDarin
10-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Could be, but I think it was more based on the fact that 87.7 is the first FM station most radios can pick up, though some don't go that low. Goes with their tag line: "First on the dial, first in sports."

Its the station I use for my Ipod FM transmitter, no stations to interfere here.

underrated29
10-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Its da bomb. THere are people from the broncos boards, not saying which boards or which posters, that work for 87.7

Some of you might know them, but for those who do not they are respectable posters and have good insight. I love this station, because I want sports and Denver sports. I could give a rats ass about how mike and mike went to an opera and little mike was worried he was going to get his butt kicked by some other little guy.....I DONT CARE.

I want broncos, Avs, etc. These guys do it.

BTW- it was said that any pioneer radio will not dial as low as 87.7, but almost all other radios will. And that they chose 87.7, because the signal will reach out a lot farther to places like boulder and such, so not just the central people can hear. I thought that was a good idea.

baja
10-12-2010, 09:15 AM
BTW- it was said that any pioneer radio will not dial as low as 87.7, but almost all other radios will. And that they chose 87.7, because the signal will reach out a lot farther to places like boulder and such, so not just the central people can hear. I thought that was a good idea.

That's an easy fix.

Go to Radio Shack and ask for an FM dial stretcher.

They are cheap and easy to use.

SpringStein
10-12-2010, 09:25 AM

Actually, he's the owner. He gathered investors and is the majority owner as far as I know of 87.7.

Missouribronc
10-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Actually, he's the owner. He gathered investors and is the majority owner as far as I know of 87.7.

Found this:
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/05/adam_schefter_of_espn_lou_from.php

Adam Schefter, Lou from Littleton, among others.

BigPlayShay
10-12-2010, 09:44 AM

Correct. Major investors are Adam Schefter and freaking Dealin' Doug:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object2/1848/80/n119331528077075_3739.jpg

Steve Sewell
10-12-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm in!

Mmm, cookies.

Lou from Littleton is the station director at 87-7 now. Don't particularly care for him either, but he's got quite the following, I guess.

I know "Lou" personally. He's a great guy and one of the most generous people you'll ever meet (in terms of giving his time and charity). Of course he's got the people who hate the "Lou" persona, but I guess it is what it is.

baja
10-12-2010, 10:19 AM
I know "Lou" personally. He's a great guy and one of the most generous people you'll ever meet (in terms of giving his time and charity). Of course he's got the people who hate the "Lou" persona, but I guess it is what it is.

I love the Cuz.....

ND Bronco Fan
10-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Tebow on Ryan Harris show right now.

chawknz
10-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Love how my 2009 model Pioneer head unit with DVD, ipod connectivity and fully featured only goes down to 87.9 on the dial.

oubronco
10-12-2010, 12:23 PM
He does a energy shot and starts singing Metallica Hilarious!

Goobzilla
10-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Nice to get local sports without having to wait until 1PM. Signal is a little sketchy at times up here, but they do stream over the net.

Abqbronco
10-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Its the station I use for my Ipod FM transmitter, no stations to interfere here.

Wait... What? Ipod's have FM transmitters now? When did this happen? That was the only complaint about mine.

Kaylore
10-12-2010, 01:23 PM
You guys are aware Montrose works for the Ticket, right? And not just as a scrub, he helps produce Cecil's show on the weekend.

oubronco
10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
That's cool! Good for Montrose

misturanderson
10-12-2010, 02:47 PM
You guys are aware Montrose works for the Ticket, right? And not just as a scrub, he helps produce Cecil's show on the weekend.

Cecil is such a tool. I can't stand that guy bagging on every draft pick we ever take. He was complaining non-stop about how Bay Bay couldn't catch and that "you don't pick a receiver in the first round who can't catch", up until he played in a game that is.

Good for Montrose though, he'd probably be a better host and I don't see how his voice could be any worse than Cecil's.

ColoradoDarin
10-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Wait... What? Ipod's have FM transmitters now? When did this happen? That was the only complaint about mine.

No, it's separate. It's a car charger for the Ipod, but has a little transmitter on it.

tnedator
10-12-2010, 08:08 PM

I'm going to set these up to record. Safe to assume these are all Mtn time? Also, how long are the shows? Are they all 30 minutes, or are some longer?

Thx

That One Guy
10-12-2010, 08:34 PM
You guys are quite fortunate. I drive an hour into Louisville, KY every day and I've scanned the stations to try to get any sports radio. Nada. Nothing. Uh-Uh. 7 Country stations, a few rock, surely there's a rap but I haven't found it(that I recall, definitely wasn't looking), and a couple christian stations.

I've actually had my AM side stop at a static position with no sound coming out. I push seek and wait until it stops at that static position again. Ahhh the big city life, I love it.

baja
10-12-2010, 09:38 PM
You guys are quite fortunate. I drive an hour into Louisville, KY every day and I've scanned the stations to try to get any sports radio. Nada. Nothing. Uh-Uh. 7 Country stations, a few rock, surely there's a rap but I haven't found it(that I recall, definitely wasn't looking), and a couple christian stations.

I've actually had my AM side stop at a static position with no sound coming out. I push seek and wait until it stops at that static position again. Ahhh the big city life, I love it.

You should get sirius radio it's great and only about 12 dollars a month. I think they have a deal going on now for first time subscribers 32 dollars for 5 months or something like that.

Sassy
10-12-2010, 09:45 PM
I heart radio app has KOA for free.

nickademus
10-12-2010, 11:27 PM
This new station kicks ass, and is the only sports station I'll listen to anymore. Chad and Patrick are listenable, Klatt and CJ are great, I love Les Shapiro's takes, though they really need to get G-Man off. He's terrible and his jokes are terrible. He needs to go to the Fan.

Also love the digs they get in at the fan. "while other stations think you want to hear east coast national guys, we're Denver sports all the time."

I like les except when he is crying about players we have traded and how he doesnt have any access to the team. He bitches like its a personal affront on him and not just the way the team now does business. Also I am so sick of the Cutler love he is constantly spewing its old get over it already.

bronco_diesel
10-13-2010, 08:15 AM
I like les except when he is crying about players we have traded and how he doesnt have any access to the team. He b****es like its a personal affront on him and not just the way the team now does business. Also I am so sick of the Cutler love he is constantly spewing its old get over it already.

That is about how I feel about Les. I thought his complaining about access to the team and injury reports made him sound like a drama queen. He has a tendancy to get all worked up and then he just sounds like a blow hard.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-13-2010, 08:22 AM

I didn't know that, but that's awesome.

I'll join in the chorus about the shortcomings of ol' Cecil. I don't "mind" him really, but his show seems like the same thing over and over and over again, and his delivery isn't terribly strong.

He reminds me of Oren, honestly, and that's not complimentary. He's better than Oren, but not by much.

Rabb
10-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Cecil tries to hard to be Jim Rome to me, and it's annoying as hell

CEH
10-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Cecil is such a tool. I can't stand that guy bagging on every draft pick we ever take. He was complaining non-stop about how Bay Bay couldn't catch and that "you don't pick a receiver in the first round who can't catch", up until he played in a game that is.

Good for Montrose though, he'd probably be a better host and I don't see how his voice could be any worse than Cecil's.

Also good for Trose.

but this is what really irrates me about Cecil. I bet now he's singing Bey Bey praises.

He also said Dan Levfour was the best QB in the draft last year and the guy is floating around somewhere cut by Da Bears. You'd think he was the 2nd coming of Big Ben

It's one thing to have an opinion but you think the Hillis threads are repeative try listening to this guy drone on and on about whatever player he likes or dislikes.

I'm not sure what advice to give him but I just dont listen anymore. Twice was enough.

He tries to be cool but with names like Cecil and Sidmound how can you be

BroncoDoug
10-13-2010, 08:59 AM

The 5th gen ipod nano has a fm radio in it, so does my phone for some reason.

baja
10-13-2010, 09:07 AM
The 5th gen ipod nano has a fm radio in it, so does my phone for some reason.

They did that so when you put yourself on hold you have music to listen to. ;D

bronco_diesel
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM

I've been listening to "The Big Show" for quite some time now...I have to absolutely agree with your comment on the G-Man. I really wish they would give him some guidelines and he'd come more prepared. Or just put him on the late night shows.

crush17
12-07-2010, 03:04 PM
G-Man is horrendous.

I cannot stand his punk azz

bombay
01-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Help! Who is listenable these days? If I'm in the car during the noon to three time period, I like CJ and Klatt pretty well, enjoy the Colorado football and Bronco discussion, which seems to be the dominant topic with those guys. Hastings and Evans are decent, but get sidetracked by a lot of sophomoric bs and Evans seems to enjoy throwing out crap in order to just get a response. Hastings is very good on the Nuggets and Broncos, but his ADD is never far from the surface and he has a difficult time staying on topic. Al and Schlereth are decent, although Al gets pretty out there in bending over backward to take the players side on all issues, even when they're clearly in the wrong. Dmac is completely clueess and seems to be there strictly to interrupt the conversation if it becomes to informative, and to slobber over any unfortunate woman who happens by.

Clough is easily the most knowledgable sports guy in town, but has become completely impossible to listen to. He has no self control whatsoever, loses his temper with about every third caller: misreprenting his callers' positions, talking over them and shouting them down. He's just ridiculously bad. His little pet topics - Cutler for instance - are absurd. Cutler can do no wrong and no excuse is too big of a reach. It seems that 104.3 may be easing him toward the door, moving him from drive time to morning to evening with fewer listeners at each time slot. Too bad that he has no self control and his horribly bad temper dictates his decline.
Who do you enjoy listening to these days?

chawknz
01-24-2011, 07:02 PM
I still enjoy Mike and Scott, and to some degree, The Drive. I think Mike and Scott are the most enjoyable to listen to and have the most fun. The Drive can be...eh, Dmac is sort of a tool and Big Al has been pissing me off lately. Stink is really the only guy I enjoy hearing.

I usually tune out by the time Clough comes on. He's okay.. he provides a different "vibe" from the rest of the day, but still good in small doses.

Tim
01-24-2011, 07:03 PM
I listen to 87.7 now because I can't stand big alfred williams, he talks about himself playing for the broncos and cu every time he opens his mouth. Sandy cough is a good show but he is negative about every professional team in denver so it gets old.

chawknz
01-24-2011, 07:07 PM
I'd probably listen to 87.7 more if my car stereo could pick it up. As it stands now, I'd have to plug my phone in and connect wires, so it's easier just leaving it on the Fan.

I'll sometimes do that work in the morning so I don't have to hear MikeNMike talk about garbage.

Dukes
01-24-2011, 07:09 PM
it still exists also

Les Shapiro is the nothing but gloomy. Worst on air personality in the region.

spdirty
01-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Clough, though I absolutely despise his timeslot. When you get the bull**** that we get here that somehow passes for talk radio, Clough is a cool drink of water for me. Just never get to listen to him because of his timeslot.

I like Les Shapiro, though i can't stand the 2 dorks they paired him with, G-man especially who seems to be drunk on the job at least 99% of the time. How that idiot ever got a job in radio in the first place I'll never know.

Also like Chad Andrus, though I don't listen given his timeslot.

Vic and Gary are also decent. They have great guests, and seem to stay on topic most of the time.

CJ and Klatt, well, they're great when they talk about CU, but when they don't have anything to talk about they seem to wander off into Scott and Al territory, where everything is a ****ing joke, and they seem to think all the listener wants to hear is them laughing.

Irv and Joe are back on 1510 if you want to know who just died, and who use to catch one hell of a screen pass back in 1957. I just listen to them in hopes that Bronco Billy will start calling them again. That guy is the absolute greatest caller ever. But he only seems to call Irv and Joe anymore.

The shows I absolutely will not listen to are Scott and Evans, Al, Schlereth and DMac (your description of em is spot on, btw), Nate Kreckman, Gil Whitely, and Dave Logan and Dumbass. I'd almost rather listen to 760AM than any of those retards.

RhymesayersDU
01-24-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been getting into Denver sports radio for the past couple weeks. A friend turned me on to a radio app called TuneIn radio, and you can listen to any radio station in the country. I listen to Mike & Scott during the day, and I generally enjoy the show so far. Granted, it's the only show I listen to but it's fantastic for a Denver sports fix. The Albuquerque guys (1) talk about crap I don't care about (UNM or high school sports) and (2) just completely suck in general.

crush17
01-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Personally, the only person I can really stomach for extended periods anymore is Nate Kroeckman on from 9-12 on 87.7. I also don't mind Hastings and Evans on 104.3 during their time slot.

G-Man continues to make a complete ass of himself on The Big Show, so I rarely listen to that, but the alternative is listening to Alfred Williams big mouth... so we're kind of screwed there. I seriously can't stand most of them.

Even Vic and Gary have gotten insanely annoying.

Denver media is out of control. They all feel this sense false of entitlement and act like they know everything about everything.

Frustrating honestly.

spdirty
01-24-2011, 07:23 PM
This would be a badass lineup.

Vic and Gary in the morning are fine.

Get Andrus back to his original timeslot from 9-noon. Maybe pair him with Cecil Lammey for the fantasy football fix. Though Cecil has annoyed me lately with his overvalued sense of self worth.

From noon-1 let CJ and Klatt talk, but only about CU. Even if its June and all there is to do is b**** about Bohn and DiStefano for an hour. Get Coach Mac on there to talk about the good ole days maybe once a week or so. **** like that.

1-4 Clough, Schlereth, and Bronco Billy. That would be a freaking awesome show.

4-7 Les Shapiro and Dave Logan.

7-4 AM who cares?

spdirty
01-24-2011, 07:27 PM
I have also wondered a time or 2 what would happen if you paired G-Man with Clough.

bombay
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM
This would be a badass lineup.

Vic and Gary in the morning are fine.

Get Andrus back to his original timeslot from 9-noon. Maybe pair him with Cecil Lammey for the fantasy football fix. Though Cecil has annoyed me lately with his overvalued sense of self worth.

From noon-1 let CJ and Klatt talk, but only about CU. Even if its June and all there is to do is b**** about Bohn and DiStefano for an hour. Get Coach Mac on there to talk about the good ole days maybe once a week or so. **** like that.

1-4 Clough, Schlereth, and Bronco Billy. That would be a freaking awesome show.

4-7 Les Shapiro and Dave Logan.

7-4 AM who cares?

The thing I liked about Evans was he helped clough keep his anger under control. Evans laughed at him when he was losing it over nothing, which is virtually every time he takes a call.

spdirty
01-24-2011, 07:34 PM
The thing I liked about Evans was he helped clough keep his anger under control. Evans laughed at him when he was losing it over nothing, which is virtually every time he takes a call.

I loved it when they paired Mosier with Clough. Man I miss the Mose. That guy, even when he'd go off into the wild blue yonder, he actually made me laugh. I enjoyed him a lot.

bombay
01-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Clough is a complete piece of crap. No idea how an 'adult' has such a total lack of self control. How he is allowed by the station to misrepresent, talk over, and shout down his callers is beyond my comprehension.

He literallly has no self control whatsoever.

BigPlayShay
01-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Best people on Denver radio right now are Eric Goodman (7-9 AM on Mile High Sports Radio) and Nate Kreckman (9-Noon 87.7 The Ticket).

I still like Sandy Clough even though he can go off sometimes, and I often disagree with him, he always has his facts straight.

pricejj
01-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Denver's Best:

On the way to work:
I like Vic and Gary in the morning because they are funny and informative. They also have some great guests, including the John Elway show Friday mornings @ 8:00. (87.7)

On the way home:
Mark Schlereth gives the lowdown on what's goin's on in the NFL, and has great football commentary. ESPN and NFL connected. Thought he would be a good GM for the Broncos. Awesome old Broncos stories :) On the air with Alfred Williams, who is pretty hilarious and keeps it REAL. (104.3)

Weekends:
Cecil Lammey is extremely knowledgeable and never gets old listening too. The best at breaking down talent on the air in the Denver area. Has had some misses in the draft, but is spot on with most. For those who can't get enough FOOTBALL. (87.7)

Boobs McGee
01-25-2011, 12:17 AM
I've been getting into Denver sports radio for the past couple weeks. A friend turned me on to a radio app called TuneIn radio, and you can listen to any radio station in the country. I listen to Mike & Scott during the day, and I generally enjoy the show so far. Granted, it's the only show I listen to but it's fantastic for a Denver sports fix. The Albuquerque guys (1) talk about crap I don't care about (UNM or high school sports) and (2) just completely suck in general.

best app on the market imo. You can also get a crapton of podcasts (sklarbro country is HILARIOUS if you haven't heard it yet).

Rep for you sir, I was going to recommend it as well.

Bombay, I completely agree man...clough IS an incredibly knowledgeable guy, with absolutely no control. I used to enjoy him with mose as well, but with no one to keep him in check he just comes off like rush limbaugh or mike rosen. No one can disagree, he raises his voice over every single person (unless it's brandon kristal), and he just soapboxes away.

My lineup usually goes Vic and Gary, a little bit of 99.5, the rome show, mike and scott, then a little bit of the drive. I usually only listen to about the first hour or so, as they seem to stick on topic for about that long.

edit: that app works GREAT on Android phones, and you can pick up sports podcasts from Petros to the Brick

McDman
01-25-2011, 03:08 AM
I wish they had an app. I only get to listen to 104.3 the fan. Mike and Scott can be really annoying and Sandy Clough is unbearable. The show with Stink and big Al is good though. They always offer good insight.

bombay
01-25-2011, 07:24 PM
best app on the market imo. You can also get a crapton of podcasts (sklarbro country is HILARIOUS if you haven't heard it yet).

Rep for you sir, I was going to recommend it as well.

Bombay, I completely agree man...clough IS an incredibly knowledgeable guy, with absolutely no control. I used to enjoy him with mose as well, but with no one to keep him in check he just comes off like rush limbaugh or mike rosen. No one can disagree, he raises his voice over every single person (unless it's brandon kristal), and he just soapboxes away.
My lineup usually goes Vic and Gary, a little bit of 99.5, the rome show, mike and scott, then a little bit of the drive. I usually only listen to about the first hour or so, as they seem to stick on topic for about that long.

edit: that app works GREAT on Android phones, and you can pick up sports podcasts from Petros to the Brick

Yeah, clough is pathetic. He asks 'caller' a question, then shouts them down when they try to answer and totally misrepresents what they've actually said. He's very dishonest and desperate to be 'right'. It's not necesary. He is smart and has good sports knowledge, but is pathologically angry and has just become impossible to listen to.

CEH
01-26-2011, 06:58 AM
Help! Who is listenable these days? If I'm in the car during the noon to three time period, I like CJ and Klatt pretty well, enjoy the Colorado football and Bronco discussion, which seems to be the dominant topic with those guys. Hastings and Evans are decent, but get sidetracked by a lot of sophomoric bs and Evans seems to enjoy throwing out crap in order to just get a response. Hastings is very good on the Nuggets and Broncos, but his ADD is never far from the surface and he has a difficult time staying on topic. Al and Schlereth are decent, although Al gets pretty out there in bending over backward to take the players side on all issues, even when they're clearly in the wrong. Dmac is completely clueess and seems to be there strictly to interrupt the conversation if it becomes to informative, and to slobber over any unfortunate woman who happens by.

Clough is easily the most knowledgable sports guy in town, but has become completely impossible to listen to. He has no self control whatsoever, loses his temper with about every third caller: misreprenting his callers' positions, talking over them and shouting them down. He's just ridiculously bad. His little pet topics - Cutler for instance - are absurd. Cutler can do no wrong and no excuse is too big of a reach. It seems that 104.3 may be easing him toward the door, moving him from drive time to morning to evening with fewer listeners at each time slot. Too bad that he has no self control and his horribly bad temper dictates his decline.
Who do you enjoy listening to these days?

He doesn't host full time but if you get a chance listen to Chad Brown on 87.7 .He's really down to earth and knows his football on and off the field.

They should give him his own show. He completely ripped CJ a new one when he guest hosted over the holidays. CJ is some kind of QB guru because he played backup QB at CU 20 years ago. Not a big Tebow fan but Brown likes what he sees out of Tebow and can see past his throwing motion to see big things for Tebow. CJ had nothing but his mechanics need work.
No duh Einstein

Who would you beleive a 14 year NFL veteran or a backup college QB

As far as the best show it's Vic and Gary in the morning. They broadcast out of Vic's basement and is very interactive with the chat room. During commercial breaks you can actually comminicate with them since they are constantly reading what is going on in the chat room. I called Kils out for this Champ Bailey rumor causing a stir the day McD got fired as it was insinuated to have some sort of effect on the firing. Vic asked Kils point blank and ended up doing about 1/2 hour about the bogus rumor

Very fun radio

Kaylore
01-26-2011, 07:58 AM

Yeah I don't get how someone can stand listening to Clough and his interruptions and eternal run-on sentences. If someone disagrees with him he will blow a gasket. And if someone tries to make a point he talks over them. I've called his show three times and he cuts me off before I ever finish my point every time.