PDA

View Full Version : Chargers fan reaction after losing to Raiders in Week 5

The MVPlaya
10-11-2010, 04:33 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/17sX3z0SMYg" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Smiling Assassin27
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
oh man, if that's real, that is poetry.

tsiguy96
10-11-2010, 04:39 PM
i can honestly say i would never, ever cry liek that, even if denver just lost the superbowl.

Ugly Duck
10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
i can honestly say i would never, ever cry liek that, even if denver just lost the superbowl.

Maybe you're just not as passionate as ChargerFanz are...

Hercules Rockefeller
10-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Maybe you're just not as passionate as ChargerFanz are...

Or he has a life and realizes it's just a game?

The MVPlaya
10-11-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't think you guys get it. They were in field goal range!

Ugly Duck
10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't think you guys get it. They were in field goal range!

I hear you. Some guys just have no heart when they see suffering Charger fans. They laugh at them. They ridicule them. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!

OABB
10-11-2010, 05:10 PM
That. made. my. year.

I thought this place was gay....

just beautiful.

Doggcow
10-11-2010, 05:12 PM
GET AWAY MOM IM TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME!

ROFL, Comedy.

kamakazi_kal
10-11-2010, 05:14 PM

ha ha I bet you will if Cutler wins one :giggle:

broncogary
I did think the fumble call on Rivers was a bad call. It looked more forward than Brady's against the Raiders in the playoffs.

The MVPlaya
get away mom im trying to watch the game!

Rofl, comedy.

bro

the game wasn't over YET.

What the **** is your problem? GET THE **** OUTTA HERE!

LRtagger
10-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Whats even funnier is that the kid's mom recorded that knowing she was going to put it on youtube to get laughs.

BroncosSR
10-11-2010, 05:32 PM
I did think the fumble call on Rivers was a bad call. It looked more forward than Brady's against the Raiders in the playoffs.

I actually thought the correct call was made...

gyldenlove
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Reminds me of this tub of lard

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX6jhLlB_Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX6jhLlB_Sw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ColoradoDarin
10-11-2010, 05:34 PM
SD kid, meet Star Wars kid... and your future.

WTH, someone needs to tell this boy to sack up.

gunns
10-11-2010, 05:41 PM
That was priceless. I have a friend at work who is a Charger fan. He comes into my office with a very smug smile on his face. I said that must have hurt. He says "oh my day was great." I'm kind of wondering what the hell he is saying. He says "that was a lousy Bronco game." So I say his game didn't turn out much better. He says "you're just jealous." I said jealous of losing to the Raiders? He says we didn't lose to the Raiders. I'm like yeah dude, the Chargers lost to the Raiders. He didn't get to watch the last part of the game and figured they won. The look on his face was priceless. He just kind of slumped out of my office.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I hear you. Some guys just have no heart when they see suffering Charger fans. They laugh at them. They ridicule them. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!

Yeah, i think this is more indicative of other problems in this kids life, not that hes such a huge football fan

SonOfLe-loLang
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM
That was priceless. I have a friend at work who is a Charger fan. He comes into my office with a very smug smile on his face. I said that must have hurt. He says "oh my day was great." I'm kind of wondering what the hell he is saying. He says "that was a lousy Bronco game." So I say his game didn't turn out much better. He says "you're just jealous." I said jealous of losing to the Raiders? He says we didn't lose to the Raiders. I'm like yeah dude, the Chargers lost to the Raiders. He didn't get to watch the last part of the game and figured they won. The look on his face was priceless. He just kind of slumped out of my office.

What kind of fan is he?

broncosteven
10-11-2010, 05:50 PM

I bet you did when NE lost to the Giants!

"It's ok Josh your still the best HC prospect in the NFL...waaaaa...*cough*

LOL

NYBronco
10-11-2010, 06:09 PM
How can he watch the game through all those tears? !Booya!

ScottXray
10-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, he may have gotten a little bit overwrought. and his Mom putting it on
you tube....not nice. Kid may end up murdering his family in later years.

Assuming he doesn't , eventually he will take the games a little less hard and in a more mature manner. Got to hand it to him...he lives and dies with the Chargeless, and fits the " fan " label . If he doesn't change teams then he will eventaully be a credit to his team, (assuming they are still in SD).

Of course there are a couple of posters on the board that reacted about the same way ( internet wise) when we lost to the Raiders last year. Wahhhh! not The RAIDERS! Wahhhh!

That was just a different type of crying , although not quite as embarassing.

Doc
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I have to come clean. This is exactly how I felt/sounded after Super Bowl 12. I was 11 years old and thought the world had come to an end because "we" lost. No one could console me and my mom had to threaten to ban me from watching the Broncos during the 78/79 season to get me to calm down. Now when the Broncos lose I shake my head and set down the remote and get on with my life. I also don't feel like"we" lost, since I wasn't playing.

wyobronco
10-11-2010, 07:11 PM
This is exactly how I felt/sounded after Super Bowl 12. I was 11 years old and thought the world had come to an end

I was 8. I will always hate the Cowboys.

Dudeskey
10-11-2010, 07:15 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQjd2rJuQzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQjd2rJuQzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archer81
10-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I once had an episode where I was so sure the Broncos were going to win and a superbowl would have been automatic.

I was a teenager in 1996. 15 years old. I watched the Jaguars use my Broncos like a two dollar hooker. I didnt cry. I went to my room and punched a hole through my wall. This was military housing...my parents were not thrilled.

**** you Mark Brunell...lefties are sons of Satan...cept Tebow.

:Broncos:

Steve Sewell
10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
It's been so long that he probably has no memory of a loss to Oakland until now.

Just sayin'

UberBroncoMan
10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
This is fake as ****, just like the "mom canceled WoW account" one. Decent acting though. The cough was good.

Steve Sewell
10-11-2010, 07:51 PM

That is EPIC.

I have a friend at work who is actually a Raiders fan, and he's a cool, realistic, intelligent guy. (maybe he's not a real Raiders fan?) I told him congrats this morning and he said "its about ****ing time".

ghwk
10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
I have to come clean. This is exactly how I felt/sounded after Super Bowl 12. I was 11 years old and thought the world had come to an end because "we" lost. No one could console me and my mom had to threaten to ban me from watching the Broncos during the 78/79 season to get me to calm down. Now when the Broncos lose I shake my head and set down the remote and get on with my life. I also don't feel like"we" lost, since I wasn't playing.

I was about the same age. It was a very bad day.

broncosteven
10-11-2010, 08:04 PM
I once had an episode where I was so sure the Broncos were going to win and a superbowl would have been automatic.

I was a teenager in 1996. 15 years old. I watched the Jaguars use my Broncos like a two dollar hooker. I didnt cry. I went to my room and punched a hole through my wall. This was military housing...my parents were not thrilled.

That was the toughest loss ever.

I did get a migraine from SB XII mostly because my best friend was a cowboy fan and I knew it would hurt for a year but he was cool about it.

HILife
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
LMAO, LOL, LOL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cough cough cough cough cough.....*deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LMFAO HAHAHAHAAHHA

EDIT: As I think about it a little more, it gets even funnier. His mom went down stairs to record her son crying and then put it on the internet so everyone can see. HIS MOM!

Al Wilson
10-11-2010, 08:32 PM
LMAO !!!!!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ugly Duck
10-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Now... I shake my head and set down the remote and get on with my life.

I just put myself in a kind of suspended animation as I await the Resurrection. Its getting kinda old....

HILife
10-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I was 8. I will always hate the Cowboys.

You will not believe how dedicated people are to hating the Cowboys in the DC area. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings after the Broncos game and they had the Titans and Cowboys game on ALL the big screen tvs and some of the medium ones. There was a full house of Redskins jerseys and they were all cheering for the Titans. I don't think I've ever heard so many F bombs in a 2-3 hour period. If they weren't wearing the jerseys I would've thought I was in Tennessee.

ghwk
10-11-2010, 08:53 PM

I remember that game vividly. Watching it with my best friends and 100% sure we would win. It was crushing.

OABB
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I was at the jax game. I sat in my seats for an half hour afterthe game with a blank stare. That game ended up being really good for us. But I couldn't see it than. I hope these past ten years will be worth it someday.

ZONA
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Ah man, who cares about some dumb kid crying or acting like he's crying. I thought this was going to be chargers fan in a forum talking crap about his own team and how much they suck and how Norv's head is sure to roll this year, hahahahaha.

bronco militia
10-11-2010, 10:03 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=22177&d=1221251767

broncocalijohn
10-11-2010, 11:29 PM
I love the kids passion and I sometimes broke down when i was 10 or 12 years old when we lost those close games to the Raiders. Difference is my Mom knew at that age that we might not be in total reality since we dont have a care in the world so she never grabbed the big movie camera and tape me to embarrass me to the world (or at least pop it in the Beta machine for the next family function). At least there is some passion left in that team's fandom and As long as he doesnt stop watching and is playing outside next time they play each other, kid is ok with me and the Mom can go to hell.

24champ
10-12-2010, 12:48 AM
This is fake as ****, just like the "mom canceled WoW account" one. Decent acting though. The cough was good.

Fake as hell...lots of people bought it hook, line and sinker.

I see Steelers stuff on the wall and nothing of the Chargers to be seen...nada, zip, zilch.

UberBroncoMan
10-12-2010, 01:26 AM

I see Steelers stuff on the wall and nothing of the Chargers to be seen...nada, zip, zilch.

Exactly. I'll never grasp how people fall for these things.

For people out there who couldn't get it was an act. Pause at 0:07 to see the Steelers pennant on the wall.

To be honest I didn't even notice that champ until you brought it up. Only validates it.

Furthermore. The video poster responded (it's the kid btw, OH SHOCKER, the mom didn't put it on YouTube). Obviously he just got her to video him doing his retarded act.

Breakdowns, rages, and pranks are all the "rage" on YouTube these days for viewcounts.

"#
PepsiWebcam
9 hours ago

for people who keep saying this is fake, its not, i have a steelers pennant because my stepdad is huge steelers fan and i live outside of pittsburgh, and i can watch the game thanks to NFL redzone"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight kid. Whatever you say.

The MVPlaya
10-12-2010, 02:13 AM
I don't think there is really any in the video that constitutes it as being fake. I mean you can sit here and call it a fake cry, but there is really nothing that indicates that.

However, the only thing that I question is why is the kid uploading that and why is he defending it's legitimacy? That's kind of what swayed me. I mean having a steelers flag on the wall doesn't meant ****, doesn't prove much. And just because there is no Chargers stuff around doesn't mean **** either.

I'm a huge Broncos fan and I have nothing in the TV room where I watch the games that have anything to do with the Broncos.

Oh, and about the "WOW account cancel" video, I still think that's real. Obviously, those kids aren't going to come out and say it's real... I mean is that really a good look for themselves?

I've heard crazy stories about WOW... and there is nothing in that video, to me, that's so serious that it is fake. I've seen much worse than that over things much less addictive than WOW.

broncocalijohn
10-12-2010, 02:20 AM
I cant hear the video at my office computer so I cant "hear" if it is fake. Maybe the kid had $200 on Chargers to cover.

Gort
10-12-2010, 02:19 PM
I was at the jax game. I sat in my seats for an half hour afterthe game with a blank stare. That game ended up being really good for us. But I couldn't see it than. I hope these past ten years will be worth it someday.

i remember a major league baseball game about 25-30 years ago where one team lost on a walkoff HR. i recall the outfielder just standing in the outfield for about 10 minutes after the game ended and everyone else had entered the clubhouse. he just stood there... staring towards the pitcher's mound. you could tell he was disgusted by the loss. i don't recall the teams involved or who the outfielder was, but even the guys playing the game can get disgusted by the outcome.

Abqbronco
10-12-2010, 02:20 PM
I don't think there is really any in the video that constitutes it as being fake. I mean you can sit here and call it a fake cry, but there is really nothing that indicates that.

However, the only thing that I question is why is the kid uploading that and why is he defending it's legitimacy? That's kind of what swayed me. I mean having a steelers flag on the wall doesn't meant ****, doesn't prove much. And just because there is no Chargers stuff around doesn't mean **** either.

I'm a huge Broncos fan and I have nothing in the TV room where I watch the games that have anything to do with the Broncos.

Oh, and about the "WOW account cancel" video, I still think that's real. Obviously, those kids aren't going to come out and say it's real... I mean is that really a good look for themselves?

I've heard crazy stories about WOW... and there is nothing in that video, to me, that's so serious that it is fake. I've seen much worse than that over things much less addictive than WOW.

I have a hard time believing that the WOW thing is fake too. He shoved a remote up his butt. Who would fake that and then put it on Youtube? I am more disturbed by it if it is faked.

Archer81
10-12-2010, 02:31 PM

Steelers did lose to Oakland last year in Pitt didnt they?

Maybe wrong team, but the video is real.

gunns
10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
LMAO, LOL, LOL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cough cough cough cough cough.....*deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LMFAO HAHAHAHAAHHA

EDIT: As I think about it a little more, it gets even funnier. His mom went down stairs to record her son crying and then put it on the internet so everyone can see. HIS MOM!

It's a mothers duty to embarrass their child. Payback

loborugger
10-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Change this to the KC/Raiders game, and this was Bob 10 years ago. It musta been an event just like this that drove him to take up permanent residence in his mom's basement.

Ratboy
10-13-2010, 02:05 AM

Gullible.