PDA

View Full Version : Now that the hard part of the schedule is done....

HAT
10-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Predict the next 11 games.

I say 9-2 but don't hold me to it until baja starts a poll.

baja
10-10-2010, 09:03 PM
I'll be happy with 10 wins that should get us in. SD lost today too and have the same record as us. Further more we got two games with them.

TheProfessor
10-10-2010, 09:04 PM
I think the jets should be included in the "hard part of the schedule"

tsiguy96
10-10-2010, 09:05 PM
not only did SD lose, but they are 0-2 in conference. chiefs still on top.

HAT
10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
I think the jets should be included in the "hard part of the schedule"

Haha...Seriously?

UberBroncoMan
10-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Haha...Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

Sanchez has 8 TD's with 0 INT's.

LT is running balls to the walls...(that means they have a running game).

They also have a physical defense.

go_broncos
10-10-2010, 09:07 PM
3 wins out of 11..

KCStud
10-10-2010, 09:08 PM
You never know nowadays. NY Jets are gonna be extremely hard to beat and I wouldn't wanna play the 49ers right now. The worst kind of team to face is a team that's backed in against the wall, plus they have nothing to lose.
Oakland could be tricky too. They did really well today.

ro_50
10-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Schedule looks harder than it appears after the Jets.

But they need a win next week.

UberBroncoMan
10-10-2010, 09:10 PM
You never know nowadays. NY Jets are gonna be extremely hard to beat and I wouldn't wanna play the 49ers right now. The worst kind of team to face is a team that's backed in against the wall, plus they have nothing to lose.
Oakland could be tricky too. They did really well today.

Yeah. Our division has ZERO gimmies.

If we finish 8-8 I'll be impressed given our current state.

I've said it before though. If we start 3-3 we have a shot at the playoffs.

We're fortunate as hell that SD has lost two division games already, and that we're tired for second (with the Chiefs) of all teams in first.

baja
10-10-2010, 09:11 PM
We are 4 in total Offense and 19 in total defense with a very tough schedule. Could be a lot worse.

HAT
10-10-2010, 09:12 PM
3 wins out of 11..

It saddens me g_b is the only one who understood the point of this thread.

The Joker
10-10-2010, 09:14 PM
We play the Jets next week, so this thread is about a week early in all honesty.

2-4 was the bare minimum for us to still be alive after the first 6 games. If we could play a big game next week and beat the Jets to get to 3-3, it'd be huge for us. But 2-4 is still in the hunt, and we'll learn a lot about the direction of the team from what happens in the last 10 games of the year.

We need to go 6-4 over the last 10 games of the season and I'll be somewhat contented and positive about next year. There aren't any games to be terrified about on the schedule, but there aren't many gimmes either. Plenty of games against other middle of the pack teams like ourselves, we need to start showing we can win more of those than we lose.

go_broncos
10-10-2010, 09:15 PM
It saddens me g_b is the only one who understood the point of this thread.

I was joking.whatever you say..we will win 9 games out of 11..

spdirty
10-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Haha...Seriously?

they play tomorrow night. I suggest you watch them.

HAT
10-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I was joking.whatever you say..we will win 9 games out of 11..

I was giving you props for actually making a prediction dummy.

NFLBRONCO
Schedule looks harder than it appears after the Jets.

But they need a win next week.

Without a run game and zero pass rush I agree it does. We'll see what happens.

go_broncos
I was giving you props for actually making a prediction dummy.

As i said, my prediction is 9-2..We will win 9 games.

HAT
10-10-2010, 09:19 PM
they play tomorrow night. I suggest you watch them.

I shall. I'm just dumbfounded that people actually think the Jets are above average.

broncocalijohn
10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Im waiting until after the Jets game to start looking more positive. Toughest 3 games just happened and as I predicted, a 1 and 2 record. We beat the Jets, we are .500 with 10 games to play. I predict at least 5 wins out of the last 9.

LetsGoBroncos
10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I've said all along if we coiuld get through the first 6 games and be within 2 games of San Diego we would have a shot to win the division. I never imagined we could be tied with them after 6 games but if we win next week we will either be tied with them or a game up. Assuming the Chiefs start to lose some games we will be in great shape if we win next week. I don't see any reason we can't go 7-3 over the last 10 games. We should beat the Rams, Cardinals and Niners as well as the Chiefs and Raiders at home. then we need to find 2 wins between @Oakland, @KC, the 2 Charger games and the Houston game. 10-6 wins this division, maybe 9-7 depending on tiebreakers. Next week is HUGE....win that and we have Oakland and SF before the bye.

go_broncos
10-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Jets team is tougher than Ravens..They have good offense and strong defense.
They don't make that making mistakes.
Let's see how our team responds.

Broncobiv
10-10-2010, 09:25 PM
If we split vs. the AFCW, sweep the NFCW, and lose to the Jets and Texans, then we finish 8-8. That is pretty likely, in my mind.

But I think we can beat one or both of the Jets and Texans. Therefore, 9-7 is a very possible finish, with 10-6 not too far out of reach.

The realist in me finally settles on 9-7 as our final record (7-4 over the final 11).

HAT
10-10-2010, 09:27 PM

Do you know how the NFL works? Apparently not.

The Jets have *maybe* a 20% shot of winning in Denver next week.

RhymesayersDU
10-10-2010, 09:31 PM

LOL

This board is hysterical. It's awesome, actually. There's not even a two drink minimum.

Boltjolt
10-10-2010, 09:34 PM

LOL...I dont think your going to beat them....home or not! Orton is having a good year but time to sit him on your fantasy teams in this one. Oh and you have no run game nor do you defend it well.

Not being a hater, those just the facts on paper. And i hate the Jets but it is what it is.

RhymesayersDU
10-10-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL...I dont think your going to beat them....home or not! Orton is having a good year but time to sit him on your fantasy teams in this one. Oh and you have no run game nor do you defend it well.

Not being a hater, those just the facts on paper. And i hate the Jets but it is what it is.

Actually I disagree re: don't defend the run well. Today, I agree, the game got away from us. But we held MoJo Drew and Chris Johnson under 100. Especially considering the past few seasons, IMO that aspect has improved greatly.

Broncobiv
10-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Orton is having a good year but time to sit him on your fantasy teams in this one.
That's what I thought this week...sat him and started Eli vs. HOU. But there went Super Orton once again, outscoring Eli by one point! Every time I think I have it right, Orton proves me wrong!

(mind you, I'm speaking purely in fantasy terms here)

RhymesayersDU
10-10-2010, 09:39 PM
That's what I thought this week...sat him and started Eli vs. HOU. But there went Super Orton once again, outscoring Eli by one point! Every time I think I have it right, Orton proves me wrong!

(mind you, I'm speaking purely in fantasy terms here)

Yeah Orton will start for me the rest of the year. I sat both Orton and Lloyd today for obvious reasons. The Ravens are really, really good. But it's clear to me at least that they need to start weekly.

Although, this situation is exactly why people hate Fantasy Football. Orton is going to be a fantasy God this year, and it's totally not representative of the Broncos as a team.

baja
10-10-2010, 09:50 PM

You should take up fly fishing...

WABronco
10-10-2010, 09:51 PM
I shall. I'm just dumbfounded that people actually think the Jets are above average.

Uhhhhhhh...........

Bob's your Information Minister
10-10-2010, 09:52 PM
You still have to play the Chargers and the Chiefs twice.

Pain train is coming.

You guys will be fortunate to end up .500.

bronco militia
10-10-2010, 09:55 PM
8-8

OBF1
10-10-2010, 09:56 PM

Here are the facts ass lick.... Raiders punk chuggers today. End story Hilarious!

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:02 PM
LOL...I dont think your going to beat them....

I am absolutely positive that I am not going to beat them.

Crushaholic
10-10-2010, 10:02 PM

LaDainian Tomlinson comes to town next week. We couldn't even stop Ray F'N Rice, who had his best day of the year. HAT, I am DEFINITELY worried that we will drop another one, next week...

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:06 PM
You guys seriously think the Jets are good?

I will have you know that they are only 25-27 over their last 52 games. Just ask Blue.

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:07 PM
LaDainian Tomlinson comes to town next week. We couldn't even stop Ray F'N Rice, who had his best day of the year. HAT, I am DEFINITELY worried that we will drop another one, next week...

Not worried in the least. NFL loves their home teams.

BroncoBacker
10-10-2010, 10:11 PM
The Jets won't need much to beat the Broncos...they have a legit D. The only way we beat the Jets is by Dirty Sanchez having a bad game and our D stepping up with some turnovers...although turnovers are hard to come by these days and we all know how the turnover ratio plays out in the NFL.

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:13 PM
The Jets won't need much to beat the Broncos...they have a legit D. The only way we beat the Jets is by Dirty Sanchez having a bad game and our D stepping up with some turnovers...although turnovers are hard to come by these days and we all know how the turnover ratio plays out in the NFL.

Can you go back to lurking? Thanks.

TheReverend
10-10-2010, 10:34 PM

I agree.

They also have a 79.9% chance of ass raping Denver next week.

Sassy
10-10-2010, 10:36 PM

Hilarious! Whatever...you'd better watch them tomorrow night.

BroncoBacker
10-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Go back to lurking...great comeback! Your short memory has you forgetting the Jets were in the AFC Championship...so I guess you think the Jets suck...what's their record? Oh yeah...3-1 and a chance to go 4-1 tomorrow.

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Hilarious! Whatever...you'd better watch them tomorrow night.

Finally....Somebody at least alludes to the fact that the Jets will be coming in to Denver off of a short week.

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me where I got my 20% number from...

HAT
10-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Go back to lurking...great comeback! Your short memory has you forgetting the Jets were in the AFC Championship...so I guess you think the Jets suck...what's their record? Oh yeah...3-1 and a chance to go 4-1 tomorrow.

I don't think the Jets suck at all. They have a great shot to win 8-10 games this year. They are solidly mediocre to maybe slightly above average.

Who's ghost are you BTW?

BroncoBacker
10-10-2010, 10:51 PM
8 games? You had way too much to drink tonight! They could go 4-1 after tomorrow and then come to Denver...They still have to play the Bills and Browns again! If they fall apart they will be 8-8!
They are already +8 in turnover ratio...1st in the league. Dirty Sanchez doesn't have to do that much to beat teams with a D like that.

broncocalijohn
10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Can you go back to lurking? Thanks.

He has a legit point hat. Seems you are looking at this game with pure homer glasses. I think we can win but anyone's opinions stating why we wont is ok with me. We dont play the game; we only talk and discuss the game.

broncocalijohn
10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Finally....Somebody at least alludes to the fact that the Jets will be coming in to Denver off of a short week.

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me where I got my 20% number from...

Maybe the stat that MNF teams that travel win only 20% of the time off of a short week. Correct?

Archer81
10-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Its hard to predict.

I think Denver can get to 10-6 or 9-7 if they get on a roll, and considering how the AFC West is that could get the division wrapped up. But it will depend on how things break the rest of the way. OTOH, Denver could also keep up the win-loss-win-loss for the rest of the year and end up .500.

:Broncos:

OBF1
10-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Denver has a good shot at beating the jets.

Revis can only cover 1 WR, wr happen to have 4 that can make the big catch at any time. Moreno will be back so our YPC will jump up to atleast 2.9. Difference between Ray Rice and LT is 8 years in age, which in NFL and dog years is a lifetime.

Someone remind me how the Jets made it to the playoffs last year please.....

The Joker
10-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Some people seriously underestimating how good that Jet defense is.

Not to mention that offensive line is easily the best run blocking group in the league, and has one of the greatest backs of all time rolling back the years behind it right now.

I think we have a shot, but we'll have to be pretty much at our absolute best to have any real chance at beating them. No stupid penalties, and our defense needs to show up from the start this time.

go_broncos
10-11-2010, 04:15 AM

Do you know how it works???
A team that can't run and keep throwing the ball even on 3rd/4th is not how you win in NFL.
Jets are a very good team.They play with discipline and commit very few penalties.

That being said, every team has a chance on a given Sunday.
Most of the time, a team that can't run and commit penalties on every drive do not have that much chance in winning.

go_broncos
10-11-2010, 04:29 AM
Mcd has coached 21 games till now. I believe we had only 2 games where we rushed more than 100 yards. This is not how you win games in NFL.
It's not that we are great in passing also.we commit penalties on every drive.
The only people that are now getting benefit are the one that took Orton and Lloyd in Fantasy leagues.

fontaine
10-11-2010, 04:55 AM
Mcd has coached 21 games till now. I believe we had only 2 games where we rushed more than 100 yards. This is not how you win games in NFL.

That's appalling.

Josh has done great things for the passing game and helped turn Orton into a borderline stud QB. But until the running game is fixed we're going to keep getting pushed around the field constantly.

Lev Vyvanse
10-11-2010, 05:04 AM
That's appalling.

It's also not true.

go_broncos
10-11-2010, 05:08 AM
It's also not true.

Can you tell me how many times a RB rushed more than 100 yards while Mcd is coaching?

Lev Vyvanse
10-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Can you tell me how many times a RB rushed more than 100 yards while Mcd is coaching?

Thats not what you said above dumbass.

Lev Vyvanse
10-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Mcd has coached 21 games till now. I believe we had only 2 games where we rushed more than 100 yards.

We as in the Broncos.

go_broncos
10-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Even then, i don't think it will be many games.

From another thread posted by CBF1

How is this for another take on our, "Less than stellar" run game:

Denver has a total of 259 yards rushing in 5 games. 20 running backs in the NFL have more rushing yards than the Denver Broncos have combined. 1 of the running backs (Arian Foster) has OVER 2x a many yards as the Broncos have.

Forget about 100 yards rushing..The above reflects how poor our team is in regards to running the ball.

BroncosSR
10-11-2010, 05:32 AM
That's appalling.

Josh has done great things for the passing game and helped turn Orton into a borderline stud QB. But until the running game is fixed we're going to keep getting pushed around the field constantly.

Borderline stud???? Seriously??? The guy has to throw 50-60 times a game. He's doing well but a borderline stud finds ways to win games. Orton can't do that... A borderline stud doesn't have a horrendous red zone offense...

fontaine
10-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Borderline stud???? Seriously??? The guy has to throw 50-60 times a game. He's doing well but a borderline stud finds ways to win games.

Orton has done just that. Without his play we're winless this season.

chadta
10-11-2010, 05:50 AM
Yeah. Our division has ZERO gimmies

every division alwasy has gimmie games, if its none of the other guys, it must be us :(

i dont think we are quite that bad, but if some of the people weve got out are gone for any length of time it may become the reality.

elsid13
10-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Some people seriously underestimating how good that Jet defense is.

Not to mention that offensive line is easily the best run blocking group in the league, and has one of the greatest backs of all time rolling back the years behind it right now.

I think we have a shot, but we'll have to be pretty much at our absolute best to have any real chance at beating them. No stupid penalties, and our defense needs to show up from the start this time.

I think people are looking at the Hard Knocks and thinking the Jets are media hype. They are far from that, they might be nasty defense in the league right now, including the Ravens and Steelers. The fact they have secondary able to match up one and one with anyone gives them a tremendous advantage over most teams.

BroncosSR
10-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Orton has done just that. Without his play we're winless this season.

Completely disagree. At least no more than without our defense we're winless this season. They are the ones who stepped up against Tenn and held CJ to under 60 yards. And our other win was against Seattle... Pretty sure we could have won with Quinn at the helm in that one.

Now I'm not bashing Orton, the guy has played well. But when we needed him the most (the JAX, IND and BAL), we got nothing but a sputtering offense and a sputtering defense to match. His numbers are inflated because we're a completely one dimensional team.

Beantown Bronco
10-11-2010, 06:22 AM
I still find it a little odd that the first division game isn't until week 7, and 5 out of our last 8 games are division games.....crazy schedule this year. Should make for an interesting playoff race at least.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-11-2010, 06:27 AM
Nice to see I'm not the only one who isn't buying the Jets. Texans either.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Borderline stud???? Seriously??? The guy has to throw 50-60 times a game. He's doing well but a borderline stud finds ways to win games. Orton can't do that... A borderline stud doesn't have a horrendous red zone offense...

Borderline studs don't have to rely on receivers to run the right routes or on running backs to get yards. Borderline studs throw the ball to themselves and score... on EVERY play.

TheChamp24
10-11-2010, 06:31 AM
I think people are overrating the Broncos this year and underrating the other "gimmie" games on the schedule.
Both Raiders and Chiefs games won't be gimmies, even at home. Heck, we lost to both at home last year. I don't think we'll sweep the NFC West either.
I think this year there is a good chance of us going under .500 and I think saying we'll win 9 of 11 is ridiculous with how things are going for this team right now.

BroncosSR
10-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Borderline studs don't have to rely on receivers to run the right routes or on running backs to get yards. Borderline studs throw the ball to themselves and score... on EVERY play.

Like chuck norris?

Mogulseeker
10-11-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree that the hardest part of the scedule is over, but I still think the Jets are tough. Nevertheless, I'm optimistic.

New York Jets
Sun, 10/17 at 2:05 PM MDT
Loss, but a close one

Oakland Raiders
Sun, 10/24 at 2:15 PM MDT
Win last year was embarassing

@ San Francisco 49ers (Wembley)
Sun, 10/31 at 11:00 AM MDT
Win, because I'll be there.

Kansas City Chiefs
Sun, 11/14 at 2:05 PM MST
Win Same as the Raiders above ^.

@ San Diego Chargers
Mon, 11/22 at 6:30 PM MST
Loss, we split Chargers 1-1, but it's possible we could go 2-0.

St. Louis Rams
Sun, 11/28 at 2:15 PM MST
Win.

@ Kansas City Chiefs
Sun, 12/05 at 11:00 AM MST
Loss, we've won the last few years there, but I just don't like playing in Arrowhead.

@ Arizona Cardinals
Sun, 12/12 at 2:15 PM MST
Win, this team is in shambles once again.

@ Oakland Raiders
Sun, 12/19 at 2:15 PM MST
Win.

Houston Texans
Sun, 12/26 at 2:05 PM MST
Win, because I'll be there - we win in the 4th quarter in a high scoring matchup.

San Diego Chargers
Sun, 01/02 at 2:15 PM MST
Win, we split the series, and also last year we lost at home. It sucks balls going winless against the division at home. Won't happen again.

I picked us to go 10-6, and I'm sticking to it, give or take one win.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-11-2010, 06:41 AM
Like chuck norris?

Yep. Chuck Norris: Borderline Stud.

rbackfactory80
10-11-2010, 07:01 AM
The Jets are as good as any team in the league. The only thing we have going for us is they play a huge one tonight and then travel west. They possibly will overlook us.

Rabb
10-11-2010, 07:06 AM
The Jets D is good no doubt but losing Jenkins and not having Revis 100% makes them...not as good.

I think the Ravens were the toughest D we will have faced

It honestly won't matter who we play if we don't figure out some sort of offensive balance

Goobzilla
10-11-2010, 07:15 AM
6-5 for a final record of.....8-8 again (sigh)

Steve Sewell
10-11-2010, 07:40 AM
How the Broncos respond against the Jets at home will tell us a lot about the team and it's future prospects.

It's a home game first and foremost. The reason the Broncos gave up so many ground yards is because the Ravens played with a lead all day and wore the defense down. I still think this is a very good running defense.

If the Broncos beat the Jets, I could see a 10-6 season provided Knowshon comes back.

If they lose, 8-8 or 7-9 would be my prediction.

If the Broncos can develop a running game, they will dominate a lot of teams this year.

I still believe that this team will be a serious playoff contender next year PROVIDED that we see a team that can finish out a season with some good victories. I want to see a 3-1 December from this team for once instead of an implosion.

Missouribronc
10-11-2010, 07:44 AM

Close...

Try 9 times. But last year was last year, not this year.

The running game is an issue this year. That is clear. But way to lump last year into this year with a false stat to cry and moan about the coach again.

:thumbs:

cmhargrove
10-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Right now, I see us as 8-8. I keep wondering what could have been if we had a healthy Elvis and Knowshon.

The Jets game is huge in my book. It could be like the Bengals game was for us last year. If we scrap that one out, we could go 10-6 because of the momentum shift it could bring. Lost that one, and we could be lucky to go 8-8.

This is a momentum game, it is a statement game against a very physical team. We just let one get away against Baltimore, we can't afford another.

rbackfactory80
10-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Good news: We got our asses handed to us. Pro athletes have a lot of pride and they will be waiting all week to prove they are better that what we saw in Baltimore. I expect a close game for that reason.

Bad news: The Jets might be good enough to get up after what should amount to a tremendously physical and emotional MNF game against the Vikings and travel West to beat us.

Circle Orange
10-11-2010, 09:10 AM
It's painfully clear the Afc West is wide open, especially after the Rayduhs clipped the Chargers. And really, KC should have beaten the overrated Colts. Now, anything can happen...you've got good and solid (but incomplete) teams all scrabbling at or near .500. This division won't get settled until week thirteen or so, I'll bet.

gtown
10-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I see 8-8. We are definitely getting into the easier part of our schedule but we aren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination. I think the running game will get better as the year goes on but you have to think that Walton, Beadles, and Daniels will all hit the rookie wall at some point. I think our D won't fold as much in the last half against the run because of improved talent and depth, but our lack of pass rush will definitely hurt. Because Doom plays such a premium position in the pass happy NFL, his absence might end up costing us a game or two, and that might be the difference between sitting at home in January and a playoff bearth.

zdoor
10-11-2010, 11:26 AM

We'll likely be underdogs at home. The Jets game is anything but an 80% lock...

denvernut1
10-11-2010, 12:10 PM
we suck ....coaching is garbage ...special teams r whack...defense cant get a sack...mcdummass sucks...hes plays suck the players he brings suck...everyone that he got ride off r playing gud..or winning... his draft picks suck but 3 players...tebow thomas n cox ..mayb ayers too....im a fan since 86 ..i quit fire his ass.... all of belichicks followers suck ass... we couldve have spagnalo or shwartz or rex ryan or cowherd if we gave him what he wanted.....stupid drunk owner...

lostknight
10-11-2010, 12:49 PM
New York Jets

I don't think the Jets have all of the personal to keep up with the Broncos passing attack. I think my grandmother and her knitting circle could stop our ground game. This game will depend on turnovers and sacks. The offensive line was the worst in the NFL last week in the season-long o-line rankings on defending against blitzes. On paper, we get squashed, but it very much depends on which Mark Sanchez shows up.
Loss

Oakland Raiders
@ San Francisco 49ers (Wembley)
If we loose these games, you might as well put Tebow in for the rest of the season, and trade Orton for picks, because this team, philosophy and parts of the coaching staff are done.
Win
Win

Kansas City Chiefs
This team looks a awful lot like the 2005 Denver Broncos. Horrifically inept passing game, phenomenally good running game, solid run defense, and bend but don't break mentality to defense. The only question is, do they hit their Pittsburgh moment before or after we see them? Loss.

@ San Diego Chargers
Loss. San Diego is doing their usual routine - but they are on top of the stats board for both offense and defense. Sooner or later statistics become reality.

St. Louis Rams
Win, unless we won the week prior, in which case we loose this.

@ Kansas City Chiefs
Sun, 12/05 at 11:00 AM MST
win, but it's a desperation win.

@ Arizona Cardinals
Sun, 12/12 at 2:15 PM MST
Win

@ Oakland Raiders
Sun, 12/19 at 2:15 PM MST
Loss

Houston Texans
Loss, leading to rumors that if Kubes is fired, he may head north.

San Diego Chargers
[/b]Loss.

Unless something drastically changes, I think we will end up right back between 9-7 and 7-9 for the season. Changing a o-line philosophy and performance mid-season is damn near impossible. (though they have been trying a desperation mix of throwing everything - zbs, power blocking, pulling a guard - against the wall and none of it has worked) Worse, I don't see the possibility of a "Troy Tulowitzki" on this team, that is a player that is capable of lifting the entire team by a solo performance. If there was, I think Orton or B-Dawk would have done it by now.

My original prediction was 10-6, so it's not hard to see that I am starting to get skeptical.

Dagmar
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
we suck ....coaching is garbage ...special teams r whack...defense cant get a sack...mcdummass sucks...hes plays suck the players he brings suck...everyone that he got ride off r playing gud..or winning... his draft picks suck but 3 players...tebow thomas n cox ..mayb ayers too....im a fan since 86 ..i quit fire his ass.... all of belichicks followers suck ass... we couldve have spagnalo or shwartz or rex ryan or cowherd if we gave him what he wanted.....stupid drunk owner...

What?

Broncomutt
10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I agree.

They also have a 79.9% chance of ass raping Denver next week.

lol, true

TailgateNut
10-11-2010, 01:05 PM

seems to be your issue!

kamakazi_kal
10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
we will not be going 9 - 2 if we don't start producing on the ground. IMO.

Orton can throw for 400 yds a game and we will continue to lose. More balance would help our D allot.

Missouribronc
10-11-2010, 01:12 PM
we couldve have spagnalo or shwartz or rex ryan or cowherd if we gave him what he wanted.....stupid drunk owner...

Good idea.

http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/Colin.jpg

RhymesayersDU
10-17-2010, 06:11 PM

Do YOU?

go_broncos
10-17-2010, 06:19 PM

Well..that percentage worked pretty well..

Archer81
10-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Well..that percentage worked pretty well..

Yeah...

Because fluke calls happen every week putting a team on the 2 inside of 2 minutes.

BroncosSR
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah...

Because fluke calls happen every week putting a team on the 2 inside of 2 minutes.

Also remember we got a gift of touchdown by DT that was clearly not a catch...

The Broncos need to stop preparing for their opponents and rather prepare for themselves. They beat themselves every Sunday more so than the opponents do.

go_broncos
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah...

Nice try..it should not have come to that...

Archer81
10-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Nice try..it should not have come to that...

Yet it did.

Deal in reality jerktard. You will be better off for it.

BroncoBacker
10-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Yet it did.

Deal in reality jerktard. You will be better off for it.

Ok....now I feel much better as I'm not the only one that you call names!!

HAT
10-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Do YOU?

Yes. Denver wins that game 80% of the time.

KCStud
10-17-2010, 09:14 PM
@SD
STL
@KC

This is not an easy 3 games at all. STL is much improved with Bradford and playing division opponents on the road is never easy.

azbroncfan
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
You guys will be fortunate to end up .500.

Same with rest of division.

jhns
10-18-2010, 06:07 AM
I like the talk of the "hard" part of the schedule. It is like no one has watched the last couple years of Bronco football where we actually beat good teams during the tough first part and then lost to all of the worst teams in the league after the "hard" part. It sure looks to me like the hardest part of the schedule isn't here yet.

dsmoot
10-18-2010, 06:24 AM
Predict the next 11 games.

I say 9-2 but don't hold me to it until baja starts a poll.

Sure the difficult part of the schedule is over, but 9-2??? We are a really banged up team playing a lot of young players before their time. There is not a huge dropoff to some of the teams we will be playing. We will be playing divisional games where current records really don't mean much. They know what we do and we know what they do. At this point it comes down to our character. I don't necessarily see much better that .500 with our current condition.

baja
10-18-2010, 06:26 AM
I'm sticking with my 10 & 6 prediction.

I like our chances at winning the division too