PDA

View Full Version : Inactives

Conklin
10-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Inactives; S. Thompson, K. Moreno, S. Larsen, S. Daniels, E. Olsen, C. Clark, E. Decker & B. Quinn is the 3rd QB.

Broncosfreak_56
10-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Beadles starting at LG hopefully?

_Oro_
10-10-2010, 09:57 AM
S. Daniels GTFO with your crap run blocking.

Goobzilla
Decker huh, what's his deal?

baja
We are going to see a surprising amount of Tim Tebow You heard it here first. ;D

Really we are going to see some Tebow packages today it's the perfect situation for it.

BMarsh615
10-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Beadles starting at LG hopefully?

Someone here posted that Hochstein would be starting in the Gameday Thread.

tsiguy96
10-10-2010, 09:59 AM
holy **** daniels? crazy.

beadles has improved since week 1, cant wait to see him put where he was supposed to be all summer.

Broncoman13
10-10-2010, 10:00 AM
We are going to see a surprising amount of Tim Tebow You heard it here first. ;D

Really we are going to see some Tebow packages today it's the perfect situation for it.

I think there will be a fair amount of Tebow today as well. If you have Kyle Orton on your FF team, today is the day to find another option. Kyle will put up some yards (250 or so) but he will leave some TDs on the board... and hopefully give some up to Tebow in special redzone packages.

tsiguy96
10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
just kidding. hochstein is starting in place of daniels, beadles is backup still. didnt we see russ' ability last year as he got blown up all second half?

meangene
10-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Someone here posted that Hochstein would be starting in the Gameday Thread.

That would suck. I really think we should have left the line in-tact from last week. We need to build some continuity but, up to now, there had been injury reasons for the shuffling. If you have to bench Daniels, do it for Beadles who has the potential to play there long-term. Very disappointing.

Dagmar
10-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Decker huh, what's his deal?

Rookie and our WR core is excellent.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Beadles is the only active guy on the roster who can play for Harris when he inevitably gets hurt again. That, and I doubt they want a rookie combo responsible for taking on Ngata.

lostknight
10-10-2010, 10:10 AM

If we are going to see Tebow at all this season, it will be here. But I'm also in the minority that thinks that the passing game is all about the system, not the QB, and that even if Orton gets hurt - while it would be a blow - it wouldn't be the end of the season.

It really is a good matchup for that - but I am kind of skeptical.

OABB
10-10-2010, 10:12 AM
hochstien will be benched after three plays. That guy is the polumbus of guards. I hate that ****ing guy.

Beadles better be ready.

tsiguy96
10-10-2010, 10:15 AM
If we are going to see Tebow at all this season, it will be here. But I'm also in the minority that thinks that the passing game is all about the system, not the QB, and that even if Orton gets hurt - while it would be a blow - it wouldn't be the end of the season.

the system makes the QB accurately throw the ball to the open guy, and gives the QB freedom to hit wahtever WR he wants without shutting down half the field with rolling out right? thats crazy.

Dagmar
10-10-2010, 10:17 AM

Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
10-10-2010, 10:23 AM

You really cant admit that Orton is a good QB. You want to find out what happens if he gets hurt and you need to play a backup? Oh wait, that did happen last year with Simms and we knew the results. Just shut up and let people forget where you stand.
As for Daniels, he was pretty bad last week so I think something needed to be done and we will see if this move helps us on the line. As for Quinn being the emergency 3rd QB, I hope this means we see Tebow in short yardage situations. There is absolutely no reason not to try him at this point since nothing else has worked.

baja
10-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Hilarious!

Actually he's right how else do you explain the year matt Cassell had with Josh in NE.

Josh's system is to QBs what Shanny's ZBS is to running backs.

Broncoman13
10-10-2010, 10:30 AM
just kidding. hochstein is starting in place of daniels, beadles is backup still. didnt we see russ' ability last year as he got blown up all second half?

Ross got blown up only when Ryan Harris was out of lineup and he was having to try and support both RG and RT. I'm comfortable with Hoch being able to focus on LG and not having to worry about Ryan Clady or having to help him. He can focus on double teams in the middle with Walton... should be an improvement over Daniels. Loved Daniels ability to move for a big guy but he whiffed on way too many blocks even though he was in position to make the plays. Hoch doesn't have the same athleticism, but he does make more blocks and sustain them. Either way, we shouldn't expect a huge running game... but it would be nice. :)

Broncoman13
10-10-2010, 10:35 AM

Plus he has been pretty weak on STs... though Matthew Willis hasn't been any better. I guess they like his ability to stretch the field a little better than Decker's. I would prefer to see Decker in there, but the coaches obviously see something they don't like...so...

Goobzilla
10-10-2010, 10:39 AM

Let me rephrase my question, why Willis over Decker?

_Oro_
10-10-2010, 10:42 AM

Willis has a different role than Decker. I think Decker is behind Gaffney.

baja
10-10-2010, 10:42 AM

Maybe Decker's ankle is still not 100% and keeping him off it is the best medicine.

theAPAOps5
10-10-2010, 10:43 AM

Maybe better on special teams?

Lev Vyvanse
10-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Dick Quinn is active!!! He's on his way back!!!

baja
10-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Brown is active?

CEH
10-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Kinda disappointing so far that our 2nd round pick can't beat out the scrub Daniels or career backup Hochstien