PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to watch us beat the coltimore purple team on a cell phone?

Chris
10-09-2010, 10:42 PM
My girlfriend is forcing me to spend the day with her folks and I will be away from any Sunday ticket TVs or computers. This feels like a temporary vasectomy. Is there any way in hell I can watch the game on an iPhone or Blackberry?

baja
10-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Yes there is a download that allows you to watch the game live but it is in stick figures. ;D

ghwk
10-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Yes there is a download that allows you to watch the game live but it is in stick figures. ;D

And it's done in MS paint.

TomServo
10-09-2010, 11:16 PM
too late now. but look into dishnetwork. they have slingbox and crap that will let you watch anything you get on your tv, on a computer. ipod, droid, w/ever.

baja
10-09-2010, 11:19 PM
too late now. but look into dishnetwork. they have slingbox and crap that will let you watch anything you get on your tv, on a computer. ipod, droid, w/ever.

Just don't get the HD version.

TomServo
10-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Just don't get the HD version.

i used to get the denver nets way back.
but if i ever moved i know how to get a bronco game on pc phone anytime

Taco John
10-10-2010, 01:09 AM
My girlfriend is forcing me to spend the day with her folks and I will be away from any Sunday ticket TVs or computers. This feels like a temporary vasectomy. Is there any way in hell I can watch the game on an iPhone or Blackberry?

DirectTV has an NFL Sunday ticket app on the Palm Pre. But you have to be a subscriber.

LongDongJohnson
10-10-2010, 01:11 AM
tell your girlfriend to f off so you can watch the game.

football before hoes

montrose
10-10-2010, 02:33 AM
If you have Verizon there's an exclusive NFL app but I don't know if you can watch - I think only listen. Do you live in an area that's getting the game or have Sunday Ticket? If so, you could buy a Slingbox and hook it up to your cable/satellite box. Then download the SlingMobile app ($30 bucks) for iPhone or Blackberry.

eddie mac
10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Pull a sicky. Tell her you have the ****s and cannot leave the bathroom. Or alternatively buy a snickers and get some nuts fool.LOL

*WARHORSE*
10-10-2010, 04:31 AM
Thats a sorry beginning to a sentence: My girlfriend is forcing me to.........

Just an old addage: You know its time to get a new dishwasher when the old one expects you to 'do your share'.

Chris
10-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks guys. The only reason I'm doing this is I thought it was on the Saturday. Oh well.

What about an 805 koa link?

BizzyBone7
10-10-2010, 06:45 AM
I'm not sure if it'll work, but can't you just use the internet on the iPhone to watch a stream?

Thunder_Dan
10-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Yeah I feel ya man I gotta an effing wedding to go to that starts right at kick-off...WTF....I was gonna sign up for Sirius app on my phone but this place is in the middle of effing nowhere with no cell phone data access. Looks like I will spend most of the time in the car listening to the Sirius! Funny thing is that I live in Colts country and the Colts game is at the same time so there will be a lot of pissed off dudes there today!

So anyway there is another option if you have Sirius, you can pay another $2.99 a month to have online access and I think they have apps for all smart phones now.

Goobzilla
10-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Keep your pimp hand strong, enjoy the game :-)

Rock Chalk
10-10-2010, 08:08 AM

Sounds to me like its time to move on from that relationship./

Dr. Broncenstein
10-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Dude, whatever you girlfriend is "forcing" you to do now is nothing in comparison to what will happen if you get married / have kids. You need to pick up and run. Start over with someone who will at least leave you the f--k alone on Sundays... or better yet, someone who wants to watch the game too. If you are honestly being forced to hang out with the potential in-laws, it's far too late to establish the rules.

Que
10-10-2010, 08:17 AM
I would give the Justin.tv app a try. Also, gotta ask, does she also make you pee sitting down? Heh

Broncobiv
10-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I think your best option is to just use the Internet on your phone and find the stream on one of the standard live TV sites (justin.tv, atdhe.net, channelsurfing.net, etc).

Chris
10-10-2010, 08:32 AM
The reason you generally can't do it on phones is they still don't support flash so unless you have an HTML5 stream you're pretty screwed (if you have a sucky iPhone at least).

The Justin tv app is a good idea.

Chris
10-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Edge network out here but my balls feel like they've lost service.

_Oro_
10-10-2010, 08:55 AM
There is one place that this relationship is heading:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1C3aoUl5C2BNlM:http://1stnews.org/images/myrtle-beach-fire.jpg&t=1

baja
10-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Dude, whatever you girlfriend is "forcing" you to do now is nothing in comparison to what will happen if you get married / have kids. You need to pick up and run. Start over with someone who will at least leave you the f--k alone on Sundays... or better yet, someone who wants to watch the game too. If you are honestly being forced to hang out with the potential in-laws, it's far too late to establish the rules.

It's amazing the power a warn wet slit weids

hades
10-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Depending on your phone, if you have a DirecTv subscription to Sunday NFL Ticket, you should be able to watch the game.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

Watch games on your mobile device
Available for iPhone, iPad, select Android, Blackberry® smartphones and Windows Mobile devices, and Palm Pre*.

enjolras
10-10-2010, 09:01 AM
The reason you generally can't do it on phones is they still don't support flash so unless you have an HTML5 stream you're pretty screwed (if you have a sucky iPhone at least).

The Justin tv app is a good idea.

Is this where I point out that my Android phone handles it quite nicely?:)

sutoazul
10-10-2010, 09:05 AM
chris get the I heart radio app and at least you can listen to the broadcast on 850 KOA.

Chris
10-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Justintv actually worked until my iPhone's terrible battery died. Thanks for the help guys.