PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 NFL TV Map

BMarsh615
10-05-2010, 07:29 PM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4180/aviarythe506compicture1.png

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-5 (http://img808.imageshack.us/i/aviarythe506compicture1.png/)

PRBronco
10-05-2010, 07:43 PM
****ing eh. :strong:

UberBroncoMan
10-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious a KC game has that much coverage, and vs the Colts no less.

Well, they do have two weeks to prepare.

Dedhed
10-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious a KC game has that much coverage, and vs the Colts no less.

I think it's absurd. I'm closer to Baltimore than I am Indy, but stuck watching the Colts thump the Chiefs.

Chris
10-05-2010, 07:53 PM
So NY is KC at Indy? WHY???

Baba Booey
10-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Thank God I have Sunday Ticket, cause I'm about ten miles out of the red in New Jersey.

Goobzilla
10-05-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm starting to get Gus Johnson withdrawl. Gus needs to do some Bronco games!

Doggcow
10-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes

ZachKC
10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
I think it's absurd. I'm closer to Baltimore than I am Indy, but stuck watching the Colts thump the Chiefs.

So NY is KC at Indy? WHY???

I just feel lucky the Colts are letting us go to their city and play a football game against them in their stadium. They are even starting Manning! The Chiefs are pretty damn lucky to share the field with the guys in blue and white.

MrPeepers
10-05-2010, 09:25 PM
i live in arizona, stupid cardinals. queefs and gluefoots.

Los Broncos
10-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Sunday ticket pays off again, praise to the heavens!

Drunk Monkey
10-06-2010, 06:06 AM
sigh, no Broncos for me yet again. Hooters or computer decision pending.

B-Love
10-06-2010, 06:13 AM
I miss Dick Enberg already! One of the quietest exits ever. When Dick decided to be the TV/radio voice for the Padres, instead of coming back to CBS to do football, there should have been a tribute to the guy.

I know he was 74 years old, and not the same guy, but his voice is just attached to half of the greatest Broncos TV moments I can remember!

I was rooting for the Padres to win last Sunday, just for Enberg to keep going! Too bad it didn't happen.

ColoradoDarin
10-06-2010, 06:19 AM
Sunday ticket pays off again, praise to the heavens!

No doubt, I would get the stinkfest of Jax/Buffalo...

missingnumber7
10-06-2010, 06:23 AM
Yes...I love that the Bis CBS station is pro Broncos :D

dbfan4life
10-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Two weeks in a row? Southern NM looking up!

Tombstone RJ
10-06-2010, 08:06 AM
I just feel lucky the Colts are letting us go to their city and play a football game against them in their stadium. They are even starting Manning! The Chiefs are pretty damn lucky to share the field with the guys in blue and white.

I love how you try to copy Omane mojo... its sad really...

ZachKC
10-06-2010, 08:34 AM
I love how you try to copy Omane mojo... its sad really...

I don't really hop into those rah rah threads.

Link?

You're just mad because the Chiefs have been making you look silly week in and week out.

Mogulseeker
10-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Half of Maryland isn't even getting the Ravens game. Ha!

Tombstone RJ
10-06-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't really hop into those rah rah threads.

Link?

You're just mad because the Chiefs have been making you look silly week in and week out.

whatever, you know what I'm talking about. It's lame what you're doing...

ZachKC
10-06-2010, 08:46 AM
whatever, you know what I'm talking about. It's lame what you're doing...

I don't care about whatever oskie horse **** you guys do here.

I am simply poking fun at the fact that week after week the Chiefs are not given a chance...they are thought of as a lesser football team. Which is fine...all they do is play hard and win games.

Tombstone RJ
10-06-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't care about whatever oskie horse **** you guys do here.

I am simply having fun at the fact that week after week the Chiefs are not given a chance...they are thought of as a lesser football team. Which is fine...all they do is play hard and win games.

lame. again.

ZachKC
10-06-2010, 08:52 AM
lame. again.

Why aren''t you making any predictions for the upcoming KC game? Are you out of the business?

It is probably best to just wait it out and jump in after they slip up this season...when they do.

Should be a fun weekend of football though. We all have goals. The goal for the Chiefs is to stay undefeated. For the Broncos it is a different story. They are going to try to make sure their rushing yardage is equal to or greater than the amount of carries they have.

I will wish you luck if you wish me luck! Ha!Ha!

Kaylore
10-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Poor Buffalo and J-ville; No one cares. :pity:

And why do they get Gus Johnson?

Pick Six
10-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Here's the link to rest of the games, if anyone is interested in watching a game other than the Broncos. The MLB playoff schedule is even on there...

http://the506.com/sports/

ZachKC
10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Poor Buffalo and J-ville; No one cares. :pity:

And why do they get Gus Johnson?

I was pretty surprised at that as well.

ND Bronco Fan
10-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Yes...I love that the Bis CBS station is pro Broncos :D

I actually considered emailing them and thanking them. They used to show more Indy games but they seemed to have taken to the Broncos this year more so.

Tombstone RJ
10-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Why aren''t you making any predictions for the upcoming KC game? Are you out of the business?

It is probably best to just wait it out and jump in after they slip up this season...when they do.

Should be a fun weekend of football though. We all have goals. The goal for the Chiefs is to stay undefeated. For the Broncos it is a different story. They are going to try to make sure their rushing yardage is equal to or greater than the amount of carries they have.

I will wish you luck if you wish me luck! Ha!Ha!

I think Indy's defense lines up 8 in the box and forces KC to throw. Can Cassel and the offense move the ball without the running game?

As bad as the Broncos run game is, the chef's passing attack is not much of a threat either...

HILife
10-06-2010, 09:42 AM
WTF! The game they show in the area is the game I already bought tickets. Oh well, final get to watch the Broncos live for the first time.

ZachKC
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
I think Indy's defense lines up 8 in the box and forces KC to throw. Can Cassel and the offense move the ball without the running game?

As bad as the Broncos run game is, the chef's passing attack is not much of a threat either...

I think we do enough to keep teams honest. You can't say that about the Bronco running game. Cassel can find Moleki...and find Bowe...can move the chains. They do a great job of spreading the field with Charles and McCluster. And nobody has proven they can stop the running game yet. That Colts defense has looked terrible...they are also looking horrible at the safety position. There are a lot of things our experienced coaching staff should be able to make happen.

Mr.Meanie
10-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tombstone RJ
10-06-2010, 09:47 AM
I think we do enough to keep teams honest. You can't say that about the Bronco running game. Cassel can find Moleki...and find Bowe...can move the chains. They do a great job of spreading the field with Charles and McCluster. And nobody has proven they can stop the running game yet. That Colts defense has looked terrible...they are also looking horrible at the safety position. There are a lot of things our experienced coaching staff should be able to make happen.

We shall see. the chefs have played some pretty garbage teams, this will be their first real test and Indy at home is not easy...