PDA

View Full Version : My co-workers keep ****ting on the Broncos franchise

Chris
10-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Please read from bottom to top. I am infuriated.

Subject: RE: Week 4

That there goes to show the incredible bias in the media that covers the NFL. They love the coasts. They ignore the guys in between. You normally don’t go to the bowl 6 times and end up with only 3 HOFers. The raiders have been less and won less.

Raiders in the Hall of Fame: 13 (not counting guys like Rice, Dickerson, Lofton, Lott)
Broncos in the Hall of Fame: 3

The point is they were the best when Tebow was playing. And I’m talking about his popularity then and now. It’s massive. It certainly will go down if he continues to be on the bench. That has nothing to do with your statement.

You stand corrected.

Also, **** the raiders.

Thanks.

First off, I’m not doubting Tebow’s popularity. The guy has the most selling jersey’s in the NFL.

However, in due time that will all be brought back to a normal level once this guy keeps riding the pine.

Also, about the SEC, they have become the “best” conference in college football, but that’s just in the past few years. LSU, Florida and Bama holding that conference down the past 5 years. But tides turn in college football. Pac-10 is on the rise in a MAJOR way.

Also, Yanks will get to the series for #28.

You are a biased NY fan who has been watching football for about 3 years… as in… ever since the year the Giants won.

Tim Tebow’s popularity is national and it is massive. I don’t think I need to prove that to anyone else on this thread because it’s a fact for people that follow football (not people that follow basketball and look for an offseason sport). The sky is also blue.

You also said “Tim Tebow played in a ****ty conference” – THE SEC is a ****ty conference? It’s the best conference in college football. What crack are you smoking? Or is it just that you don’t actually know very much about football? I think both… crack fueled ignorance.

Have fun rooting for the Yankees 34th championship this month.

I will grant that the Broncos are as classic as the Jet, which is to say, not so much.

Yeah but a classic one, along with the Jets and several others.

Just not quite the Mount Olympian great ones that date back to the leather helmets AND are kicking butt still (unlike, say, the Lions)

NO.

They were an AFL franchise.

NO

Question:

In your personal opinions are the Denver Broncos a “classic” NFL team?

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Why didn't you tell us you work with jhns?

Garcia Bronco
10-04-2010, 01:23 PM
**** your ignorant co-workers. They are all a bunch of sperm burping cum dumpsters. :)

go_broncos
10-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Why are you even replying?
Just ignore them.

Archer81
10-04-2010, 01:25 PM
**** your ignorant co-workers. They are all a bunch of sperm burping cum dumpsters. :)

Josinas of the world unite!

:Broncos:

Spider
10-04-2010, 01:25 PM
times like this ......... Violence is acceptable

DomCasual
10-04-2010, 01:26 PM
This reminds me of this thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=35891&highlight=disrespect), back before the New England playoff game.

bfoflcommish
10-04-2010, 01:26 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/96329955_86283cdec5.jpg?v=0

Chris
10-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I hate new york and all coastal sports fans. I will forever root against them.

Gort
10-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Josina has weighed in on this thread via twitter:

"Jus herd Chris cowurkerz be trippin. All dem B Broncs h8erz. McD B tearin apart Chrises werkplc! i Wud sleep wit Chris."

ColoradoDarin
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Stab them when they're not looking...

Kaylore
10-04-2010, 02:23 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/96329955_86283cdec5.jpg?v=0

Ah yes, the Spider method of resolving coworker conflict.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy3YF7AOiqOCWb6etCQTyKhoVmKeyQw 6KBBMsRw32F5sOh1fk&t=1&usg=__gL6jlvQa9dYYCDwnRj_DGhPCQbg=

Chris
10-04-2010, 02:23 PM

"Jus herd Chris cowurkerz be trippin. All dem B Broncs h8erz. McD B tearin apart Chrises werkplc! i Wud sleep wit Chris."

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8441/chrisjosina.jpg

I realise it's a little girl but I couldn't find a better pic.

worm
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
About time for you to buy a shotgun and go postal.

Pony Boy
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM
How to Play Pranks With Super Glue

http://www.ehow.com/how_2096793_play-pranks-super-glue.html

WolfpackGuy
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
**** em!

Only Broncos fans are allowed to talk **** on the Broncos!

Popps
10-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Do you work with BPC, Jhizz and Broncosteven, by chance?

TailgateNut
10-04-2010, 04:34 PM

He can't be working with BPC, he's busy at home doing the laundry and dishes while forcing his wife to do the 9-5.

cabronco
10-04-2010, 06:20 PM

:spit: tanks 4dat Joeseenah.

broncosteven
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM

I am proud of you. Your the only mCd brownshirt that didn't manage to get banned after the win.

broncocalijohn
10-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I hate new york and all coastal sports fans. I will forever root against them.

screw u! Love, Orange County California.

TailgateNut
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
screw u! Love, Orange County California.

Ya gotta admit, the fans in that area SUCK BALLS, except Displaced and misplaced Bronco fans!;)

Bronco Boy
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Do you work in India? Most of those emails read like they were written by Indian dudes.

Doggcow
10-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Mine do too.

But they're Seahawks fans... ROFL

Chris
10-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Do you work in India? Most of those emails read like they were written by Indian dudes.

Yes. Everyone in Delhi is a Pats fan.

The Bucs fan had my back.

Also calijohn... I was referring to people that support the coastal teams. It's plain annoying how egocentric their fan bases are.

broncocalijohn
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Ya gotta admit, the fans in that area SUCK BALLS, except Displaced and misplaced Bronco fans!;)

Nice save goalie. Chris, I support the Angels and Ducks and are the step children to the LA media whores for the Kings and Dodgers. Only team that might piss you off is the Lakers but that is your problem hater! :yayaya:

WABronco
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
That's when I bust out the racism and vulgarity. Workplace conduct? **** EM! I'm gonna go work for Coach MCD WOOOOO!!

Tombstone RJ
10-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Please read from bottom to top. I am infuriated.

That there goes to show the incredible bias in the media that covers the NFL. They love the coasts. They ignore the guys in between. You normally don’t go to the bowl 6 times and end up with only 3 HOFers. The raiders have been less and won less.

Raiders in the Hall of Fame: 13 (not counting guys like Rice, Dickerson, Lofton, Lott)
Broncos in the Hall of Fame: 3

The point is they were the best when Tebow was playing. And I’m talking about his popularity then and now. It’s massive. It certainly will go down if he continues to be on the bench. That has nothing to do with your statement.

You stand corrected.

Also, **** the raiders.

Thanks.

First off, I’m not doubting Tebow’s popularity. The guy has the most selling jersey’s in the NFL.

However, in due time that will all be brought back to a normal level once this guy keeps riding the pine.

Also, about the SEC, they have become the “best” conference in college football, but that’s just in the past few years. LSU, Florida and Bama holding that conference down the past 5 years. But tides turn in college football. Pac-10 is on the rise in a MAJOR way.

Also, Yanks will get to the series for #28.

You are a biased NY fan who has been watching football for about 3 years… as in… ever since the year the Giants won.

Tim Tebow’s popularity is national and it is massive. I don’t think I need to prove that to anyone else on this thread because it’s a fact for people that follow football (not people that follow basketball and look for an offseason sport). The sky is also blue.

You also said “Tim Tebow played in a ****ty conference” – THE SEC is a ****ty conference? It’s the best conference in college football. What crack are you smoking? Or is it just that you don’t actually know very much about football? I think both… crack fueled ignorance.

Have fun rooting for the Yankees 34th championship this month.

I will grant that the Broncos are as classic as the Jet, which is to say, not so much.

Yeah but a classic one, along with the Jets and several others.

Just not quite the Mount Olympian great ones that date back to the leather helmets AND are kicking butt still (unlike, say, the Lions)

NO.

They were an AFL franchise.

NO

Question:

In your personal opinions are the Denver Broncos a “classic” NFL team?

two words: go postal