PDA

View Full Version : Lulz at the Cardinals

UberBroncoMan
10-03-2010, 03:33 PM
San Diego is destroying them. The funny thing though is Derek Anderson getting benched after throwing two picks. 3TD's 5INT's in 3 1/4 games. Who didn't see that pile of **** crapping things up in Arizona? Leinart must be laughing his ass off in Houston right now. I don't think Leinart is amazing or anything but he's better than what they have now. Just shows an example of a coach tossing a better player at the cost of his team's progression for the sake of cleaning out a bad locker room presence. Refusing to co-exist. Feels familiar.

spdirty
10-03-2010, 03:50 PM
They kind of need to tank the year and get the best qb available in next years draft. IMO Leinart wouldn't have made their offense any less offensive.

Imagine Leinart quarterbacking our offense with this running game.

On a side not, Chargers with 4 touchdowns and not a single ****ing one of em by Ryan Mathews.:garcia:

Drek
10-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Just shows an example of a coach tossing a better player at the cost of his team's progression for the sake of cleaning out a bad locker room presence. Refusing to co-exist. Feels familiar.

To what?

UberBroncoMan
10-03-2010, 04:00 PM
To what?

http://filegets.com/screenshots/full/sarah-coloring-book_11.gif

WABronco
10-03-2010, 06:00 PM
San Diego is destroying them. The funny thing though is Derek Anderson getting benched after throwing two picks. 3TD's 5INT's in 3 1/4 games. Who didn't see that pile of **** crapping things up in Arizona? Leinart must be laughing his ass off in Houston right now. I don't think Leinart is amazing or anything but he's better than what they have now. Just shows an example of a coach tossing a better player at the cost of his team's progression for the sake of cleaning out a bad locker room presence. Refusing to co-exist. Feels familiar.

Leinart is garbage and wasn't part of their future. Neither is Anderson. Not like it matters what garbage they threw out there as they're going with Hall and Skelton for the future.

NFC West terribad, again.

Br0nc0Buster
10-03-2010, 06:05 PM

um... no hes not
he got cut for a reason

Cardinals were going to be garbage with or without Leinart this year

Baba Booey
10-03-2010, 06:19 PM
If we don't sweep that division this year I will be very ****ing upset.