PDA

View Full Version : Keep ****ing doubting Kyle Orton...

Bob's your Information Minister
10-03-2010, 01:16 PM
The title of the thread says it all....

**** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Kyle, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

On a serious note, Kyle Orton is a goddamn hero. You guys should be incredibly proud. What a game. He picked up your team and carried it on his back today.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
What have you done with bob?

Mr.Meanie
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Sad when d-bag chiefs fans speak better about our players than some of the "fans" around here.

SoCalBronco
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Doritos.

I'm glad you are off of them.

BlaK-Argentina
10-03-2010, 01:25 PM
WTF? I mean he's 100% right but...

Los Broncos
Go **** yourself!

Requiem
Kyle Orton will end the year with almost 6,000 yards and 45 touchdowns.

10-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Seriously, amid the dropped passes, the sacks, your special teams and defense giving up huge gains...one man persevered...

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ortonjack.gif

Oh, and he has 1500 yards passing to boot...

Orange4Life
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow is this really bob? I agree 100%. Should I positive rep Bob?

Beantown Bronco
10-03-2010, 01:29 PM
It's threads like this that make me happy for not putting Bob on ignore.

And yes, ladies and gentlemen, that sound you are hearing right now is jhns head exploding after clicking on this thread.

Borks147
10-03-2010, 01:30 PM
If Kyle Orton looked like a franchise QB, the national media would be physically unable to get off his manhood. Instead, he looks like Kyle Orton.

TonyR
Sad when d-bag chiefs fans speak better about our players than some of the "fans" around here.

It is sad. I can't get over what a bunch of whiny, sad, pathetic, idiotic losers who call themselves Broncos fans were in the game thread today. Just an embarrassing display. Awful.

TDmvp
Seriously, amid the dropped passes, the sacks, your special teams and defense giving up huge gains...one man persevered...

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ortonjack.gif

Oh, and he has 1500 yards passing to boot...

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Dude that's Fing funny , Bob or no BOb ...

Well played bobo

Rigs11
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Leave it to a chiefs fan to have more sense than many around here. Rep.

Baba Booey
10-03-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dallas+Cowboys+v+Denver+Broncos+B10ZIE-l32yl.jpg
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dyYWCUUnJU0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dyYWCUUnJU0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0 xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mogulseeker
doritos.

I'm glad you are off of them.

Hilarious!

Kyle Orton > Matt Cassel

Cool Breeze
10-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Woo Hoo!
Go Kyle Orton!!!
What a great game he had!

Williams
Great thread. Orton is playing outstanding football right now.

ant1999e

It's crazy.

Sassy
10-03-2010, 01:37 PM

**** you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Kyle, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

On a serious note, Kyle Orton is a goddamn hero. You guys should be incredibly proud. What a game. He picked up your team and carried it on his back today.

I had to quote that....Jealousy? :~ohyah!::yayaya:

SoCalBronco
10-03-2010, 01:42 PM
It doesn't surprise me that Bob is a Broncos fan at heart. In fact, we knew Bob supported this team a long time ago.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/499/picturewap.jpg

steeledude
10-03-2010, 01:47 PM
If I were a Chiefs fan I'd want the Broncos to have a QB only threw 5 tds in four games and 3 picks too.

Popps
10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
It doesn't surprise me that Bob is a Broncos fan at heart. In fact, we knew Bob supported this team a long time ago.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/499/picturewap.jpg

Oh god.

lostknight
10-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Wow. Watching the Troll troll the Trollers. It's amusing.

BMarsh615
10-03-2010, 01:50 PM
It's a trap!

spdirty
10-03-2010, 01:53 PM
In my FF league Im gonna trade Brees straight up for Orton.

mkporter
10-03-2010, 02:31 PM
In my FF league Im gonna trade Brees straight up for Orton.

I drafted Kyle as my starter in the 9th round. Feeling pretty smug about that right now.

DenverBrit
10-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I guess the 'even a blind squirrel' cliche is right.

Well done Boob.

I have to go and shower now. ;D

Beantown Bronco
10-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I drafted Kyle as my starter in the 9th round. Feeling pretty smug about that right now.

I got him in the last round of mine. :)

Gcver2ver3
10-03-2010, 03:08 PM
i don't buy it...

let a bronco fan start a thread like this and lock this one up...

baja
10-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Kyle Orton > Matt Cassel

I love Kyle and he is as you say all heart but if Cassell were playing here in this system of McD's he would be looking like Orton. Point is a lot of this is on Josh and his system. Think what Shanny was to the running game that is what Josh is to the passing game.

Popps
11-14-2010, 09:35 PM
:)

BroncoDoug
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I now look like a genius picking The Broncos Team QB for my fantasy... I get all points for anything a QB for the Broncos does... 6 TDs today!! Hooahh!

07-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Keep ****ing doubting Kyle Orton...he will resurface and TRIUMPH in another NFL city.

bronco militia
07-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Keep ****ing doubting Kyle Orton...he will resurface and TRIUMPH in another NFL city.

maybe for a few games......

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 09:10 AM

Chiefs would take him in a heartbeat, but thats because the chiefs can live with just being average.

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 09:11 AM
What have you done with bob?

ya really, i know someone can find a thread Bob started that trashed Kyle Orton.

StugotsIII
07-26-2011, 09:16 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 09:56 AM

Read post # 185 in this thread

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3226049#post3226049

Bob says this today , "Orton will probably never be a regular NFL starter ever again...."

Bob can never stick with the same argument, always contradicting himself

07-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Maybe you should try to comprehend the concept of humor.....

broncocalijohn
07-26-2011, 10:02 AM
^ thread link didnt work but I have boob on iggy anyways so unless it was quoted, I would have to take your word on it. One thing, I don't hate Kyle Orton at all. I do like to make fun of his drinking and tie it in with the complete opposite of what Tebow does. I don't care if it is inaccurate, it just sounds right. I am willing to go out on a limb and say I want Tebow to start. Put me down and if he fails, my opinion is wrong. I am looking for someone that has that "IT" factor and I don't see it entirely with Orton. Tebow has that upside that excites the fans. Kyle Orton can be a starter still and a team will trade for him to be their starter.

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 10:10 AM
^ thread link didnt work but I have boob on iggy anyways so unless it was quoted, I would have to take your word on it. One thing, I don't hate Kyle Orton at all. I do like to make fun of his drinking and tie it in with the complete opposite of what Tebow does. I don't care if it is inaccurate, it just sounds right. I am willing to go out on a limb and say I want Tebow to start. Put me down and if he fails, my opinion is wrong. I am looking for someone that has that "IT" factor and I don't see it entirely with Orton. Tebow has that upside that excites the fans. Kyle Orton can be a starter still and a team will trade for him to be their starter.

try it now

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 10:12 AM

Its only because you started a thread that Kyle Orton is a mistake letting him go and he will be a good QB somewhere else, and in other threads you bash him and say he will never be a starter again?

Just contradicting thats all

07-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah, retards get confused easily. Sorry about that.

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 10:14 AM

which one was the joke?

Kyle Orton is good?

or Kyle Orton sux?

07-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Anything I post in this thread is a joke.

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Anything I post in this thread is a joke.

Gotcha,

Thats cool, i just wanted to force you to take a side lol.

Stagger Lee
07-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Anything I post is a joke.

Fixed it for you with my first post, Bob.

Peoples Champ
07-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Fixed it for you with my first post, Bob.

lol, ya i guess bob is always joking, especially when he uses bad word symbols ***** in his thread title