PDA

View Full Version : LoMo -- the worst rb in NFL history. Not really, but he is so annoying to watch

bronco0608
10-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Watching LoMo run might the most annoying thing I have ever seen. Quit dancing! Run with some emotion. Run straight, not side to side! He looks like, arrrgh, how annoying.

Dagmar
10-03-2010, 12:19 PM
http://asset.soup.io/asset/0960/8986_95b1.jpeg

theAPAOps5
10-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I know right, almost as annoying as watching the OTHER backs this season ::)

bronco militia
10-03-2010, 12:30 PM
maroney should be released at halftime....I can't beleive this is the best they could come up with the last two weeks

OABB
10-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Our oline sucks at run blocking. Really. Why is this so hard to fathom?

WABronco
10-03-2010, 12:33 PM
No, the line does suck, but Maroney runs like he's mentally disabled.

Popps
10-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Wow, I can't believe how badly people miss the point around here.

Honestly, I realize a lot of posters are just kids who haven't watched the game for long, but if you people think the running game is STILL the RB's fault, you're just not aware of what you're looking at.

This may be the worst run-blocking I've seen in 30 years of watching this team. It's a trainwreck.

Bronco Yoda
10-03-2010, 12:37 PM
At least he catches the ball better than Hillis.::)

BroncosinDC
10-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Doesn't McD know you can pick up a better back at the cell phone kiosk at the mall?

bronco0608
10-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow, I can't believe how badly people miss the point around here.

Honestly, I realize a lot of posters are just kids who haven't watched the game for long, but if you people think the running game is STILL the RB's fault, you're just not aware of what you're looking at.

This may be the worst run-blocking I've seen in 30 years of watching this team. It's a trainwreck.

Of course its not all on him, but really, you like the way he runs? He is so indecisive. Im not saying he should bust three defenders in the backfield -- thats on the line - but really, this guy doesn't know how to run the ball, period.

WABronco
10-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Of course its not all on him, but really, you like the way he runs? He is so indecisive. Im not saying he should bust three defenders in the backfield -- thats on the line - but really, this guy doesn't know how to run the ball, period.

There's no room for moderate and reasonable here, mister.

LRtagger
10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I can get over his runs because there are no lanes, but at least catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands...and pickup the blitz from time to time.

Jesterhole
10-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Hey McDouche, you aren't smarter than everyone else. Stop gong for it!!!!

bronco militia
10-03-2010, 02:24 PM
save some doh and just leave maroney in Tenn....holy crap

Missouribronc
10-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey McDouche, you aren't smarter than everyone else. Stop gong for it!!!!

You are stupid.

bronco militia
10-03-2010, 02:27 PM
and leave stanley daniels there too....wow is he bad.

MrPeepers
Orton was our leading rusher with 11 yds..... you know the lines blowing it when we cant get a rb 30 yds.

barryr
The o-line is not run blocking well at all. It can't be all Moreno, Buckhalter, and Maroney's fault. And if people really believe Hillis, the wonder boy, would be running well with this o-line, that is some strong glue they are sniffing.

spdirty
10-03-2010, 02:31 PM
the fumble at the end was unforgivable. Even though we got it back, this ****er should be given a bus ticket back to new england for that alone.

strafen
10-03-2010, 02:31 PM
We have zero talent at RB
Quit blaming the line.
When you get scrubs, you get scrub performance...

strafen
10-03-2010, 02:32 PM
I think the nickname of Baloney fits him better! Ha!

Drek
10-03-2010, 02:33 PM
The o-line is not run blocking well at all. It can't be all Moreno, Buckhalter, and Maroney's fault. And if people really believe Hillis, the wonder boy, would be running well with this o-line, that is some strong glue they are sniffing.

Thing is, when Moreno was here he turned all these plays into positive yardage.

Maroney was a 700-800 yards per season back with a high 3's to low 4's YPC in New England working in a split duty role. He can't generate positive yardage with our current run blocking.

Moreno however almost never goes down for a loss and actually breaks the occasional big play.

Just think of what he could do if the OL would do their jobs.

brother love
10-03-2010, 02:33 PM
For the guys who say Moreno looks slow. I've seen pirates with wooden legs move faster than Maroney!

Dr. Broncenstein
10-03-2010, 02:34 PM
He makes the easy catch look impossible. So, there's that.

Missouribronc
10-03-2010, 02:35 PM
We have zero talent at RB
Quit blaming the line.
When you get scrubs, you get scrub performance...

Is this your first time ever watching the NFL?

cutthemdown
10-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Unbelievable Broncos can win a game with a rush attack like this. I thought we would get blown out, I was wrong, but still surprised.

How and the hell do you win rushing the ball for 10 yrds in a game.

Whatever I would rather broncos win and be wrong every day. Funny thing is my friend who is a Titan fan pissed me off and got me to bet him 100 bucks. I was drinking and he called me a pussy, then said I won't even back my own team, so I got pissed and took the bet str8 up lol. What a stupid bet!!!!!

Oh well just made 100 bucks and the Broncos won.

strafen
10-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Unbelievable Broncos can win a game with a rush attack like this. I thought we would get blown out, I was wrong, but still surprised.

How and the hell do you win rushing the ball for 10 yrds in a game.

Whatever I would rather broncos win and be wrong every day. Funny thing is my friend who is a Titan fan pissed me off and got me to bet him 100 bucks. I was drinking and he called me a p***Y, then said I won't even back my own team, so I got pissed and took the bet str8 up lol. What a stupid bet!!!!!

Oh well just made 100 bucks and the Broncos won.The key of our defense was to stop Johnson.
Had they been successful in their running game, it would've been difficult -even more- for us to pull off this win.
Our defense did a masterful job. That was one of my main concerns going into the season.
We still need to put it all together. No running game won't win you many games in this league...

cutthemdown
10-03-2010, 03:35 PM
The key of our defense was to stop Johnson.
Had they been successful in their running game, it would've been difficult -even more- for us to pull off this win.
Our defense did a masterful job. That was one of my main concerns going into the season.
We still need to put it all together. No running game won't win you many games in this league...

Also it's a good illustration of why Titans always come up short with Vince Young. he's just not very good.

Popps
10-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Meck,

I'm not defending Maroney. He does look tentative, to say the least.

But, when a RB hesitates before a big run, we call it "patience." When he hesitates when there are blockers in his lane, we call it hesitation.

Backs need a place to run.

But, there's no question that Maroney isn't the runner Moreno is, at this point. We need Knowshon back on the field.

sixtimeseight
10-03-2010, 03:49 PM
save some doh and just leave maroney in Tenn....holy crap

Seriously?

bronco militia
10-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Seriously?

congrats to the spell check queen....you got me

:oyvey:

gyldenlove
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Meck,

I'm not defending Maroney. He does look tentative, to say the least.

But, when a RB hesitates before a big run, we call it "patience." When he hesitates when there are blockers in his lane, we call it hesitation.

Backs need a place to run.

But, there's no question that Maroney isn't the runner Moreno is, at this point. We need Knowshon back on the field.

I would say we call it patience when he is seeing his blocks develope and has a history of making big gains, what Maroney is doing is just chickening out. Have you noticed he never pushes the pile, he always stops before impact.

One play that really exemplified the Maroney problem today was in the 1st quarter, stretch play to the left, Maroney goes left, has 2 lovely lanes to cut into but keeps going left and loses 3 or 4 yards. He has to make that cut and take the ball upfield instead of moving sideways, he doesn't have the head. Moreno for the shortcomings he has is at least never scared of taking the ball upfield.

baja
10-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Watching LoMo run might the most annoying thing I have ever seen. Quit dancing! Run with some emotion. Run straight, not side to side! He looks like, arrrgh, how annoying.

I called it when we traded for this guy. I think it was some kind of debt that Josh owed to Belichick.

Little realized fact; Losing Lendell White was a big blow to us.