PDA

View Full Version : Inactives

Broncos_OTM
10-03-2010, 09:11 AM
10:50 a.m. CDT: Just got the inactives for today’s game — Andre’ Goodman, Spencer Larsen, Knowshon Moreno, Wesley Woodyard, Eric Olsen, Chris Clark and Richard Quinn will not suit up for today’s game. Brady Quinn is the third quarterback. Below are some pictures from the field, courtesy of Gabe Hiatt.

meangene
10-03-2010, 09:21 AM
10:50 a.m. CDT: Just got the inactives for today’s game — Andre’ Goodman, Spencer Larsen, Knowshon Moreno, Wesley Woodyard, Eric Olsen, Chris Clark and Richard Quinn will not suit up for today’s game. Brady Quinn is the third quarterback. Below are some pictures from the field, courtesy of Gabe Hiatt.

Nice smokescreen on Goodman. Looked like he was going to play.

Broncos_OTM
10-03-2010, 09:23 AM
yeah it surprised me as well. Since Tenn is not a great passing team. i am sure if it was a good passing team they would have played him. I am sure they wanna get some more tape as well on Pericsh Cox

strafen
10-03-2010, 09:36 AM
We have given no indication we're running the ball today to be a concerned for the Titans.
Larsen our FB is out, the other blocking TE is Richard Quinn and he's a healthy scratch (disturbing) the guy may be having trouble picking up the system.

So for what I hear, it will be Dan Gronkowski our blocking TE/FB

Dr. Broncenstein
10-03-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm detecting trouble in the Richard Quinn sector, captain.

Chris
10-03-2010, 09:46 AM
We have given no indication we're running the ball today to be a concerned for the Titans.
Larsen our FB is out, the other blocking TE is Richard Quinn and he's a healthy scratch (disturbing) the guy may be having trouble picking up the system.

So for what I hear, it will be Dan Gronkowski our blocking TE/FB

People were saying he blocked well for us last week.

Broncos_OTM
10-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm detecting trouble in the Richard Quinn sector, captain.

What was your first clue private.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-03-2010, 09:54 AM
What was your first clue private.

When he was teleported from the obscurity constellation into the second round of the draft.

Broncos_OTM
10-03-2010, 10:10 AM
When he was teleported from the obscurity constellation into the second round of the draft.

i will give Mcdaniels a mulligan on his first draft alot of his scouting wasntin alot of uncertanity. This is a common problem for new coaches.