PDA

View Full Version : Funny team stat. AFC West representing

Kaylore
09-28-2010, 06:12 PM
I saw this and thought it was kind of funny. Maybe our division isn't quite so terrible.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7060/afcwest.jpg

The Cutler lovers should be satisfied because we're right where we left off in '07: Second in total offense but 15th in scoring. :strong::afro:

55CrushEm
09-28-2010, 06:14 PM
I saw this and thought it was kind of funny. Maybe our division isn't quite so terrible.

The Cutler lovers should be satisfied because we're right where we left off in '07: Second in total offense but 15th in scoring. :strong::afro:

Yeah....I was looking at that earlier today. :yayaya:

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 06:15 PM

I'm surprised they're not as impressed this year.

Popps
09-28-2010, 06:21 PM
We're ranked 10 against the run, too. That was sort of a (pleasant) surprise.

frerottenextelway
09-28-2010, 06:26 PM
All Cutler does this year is win. You got all these QBs putting up pretty numbers between the 20s that look nice in the stat book, but I'd rather have the W's Cutler is delivering.

/trouble causing

Boobs McGee
09-28-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm seriously loling right now at the smiley face carls junior emblems and the dog poo.

THAT is some funny ****.

And yes, good find. From that chart it definitely looks like our division is tougher than the rest of the AFC

Hamrob
09-28-2010, 07:02 PM

The Cutler lovers should be satisfied because we're right where we left off in '07: Second in total offense but 15th in scoring. :strong::afro:Sure, we fire one coach because we can't make the playoffs...and hire another who will never get us to the playoffs.:thumbsup:

Dagmar
09-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Sure, we fire one coach because we can't make the playoffs...and hire another who will never get us to the playoffs.:thumbsup:

:sunshine:
For posterity.

colonelbeef
09-28-2010, 07:21 PM

That team would have continued to progress and would be much better by now. Hooray, we are not quite back to where we started 2 years later.

Jerry Curl
09-28-2010, 07:57 PM
And you know that how? Do you happen to have the winning lotto numbers also?

Rabb
09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Sure, we fire one coach because we can't make the playoffs...and hire another who will never get us to the playoffs.:thumbsup:

so basically we are where we were offensively before (which everyone still pines for), but with a better defense (which everyone was pining for at the time of said offense) and we are somehow upset about that

got it

DivineLegion
09-28-2010, 08:13 PM
so basically we are where we were offensively before (which everyone still pines for), but with a better defense (which everyone was pining for at the time of said offense) and we are somehow upset about that

got it

When you give a mouse a cookie...

Missouribronc
09-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Not this **** again...

The MVPlaya
09-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Not this **** again...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/katy_perry_boob_shake.gif

Hamrob
09-28-2010, 08:28 PM

got itBetter defense? Let's see how that carries through.

You can think the offense is just as good and the defense is improved etc.

But, at the end of the day...if we're still 8-8...are we better?:woowoo:

Rabb
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Better defense? Let's see how that carries through.

You can think the offense is just as good and the defense is improved etc.

But, at the end of the day...if we're still 8-8...are we better?:woowoo:

You are telling me our defense is not better than the crap we trotted out in 2008, is that right?

You made my point also btw chief, if we were 8-8 then with little evidence that the D was being improved and all signs pointing to Slowik being back again to secure those 10 yard cushions...then we are no worse off now with a team that is showing growth in every area except for the running game at the moment. I would even argue that the running woes right now are due to the line needing time to come together which it appears that they are.

I'd put this team against the 2008 team every day of the week.

But hey, whatever...hate your favorite team if that's your thing sunshine. Better yet, go find a time machine and go back to 2008 over and over again.

gunns
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM
We're ranked 10 against the run, too. That was sort of a (pleasant) surprise.

Yeah I was surprised by that too. I guess our run defense isn't such a problem. I'll move my vote to special teams. Always have to have something to bitch about. ;D

JJJ
09-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Shows you just how crappy the Bolts ST play is. Good lord.