PDA

View Full Version : The Jaguars are lookin for a QB......oh Lord...

*WARHORSE*
09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
I dont know why, but it crosses your mind doesnt it?

I love Tim Tebow, and think hes going to be the bomb.........

But looking at the way Kyle is playing, and also seeing the very real potential of Tim in the preseason, it makes you wonder, dont it?

If the Jagwads came to us with an offer like..............two firsts......and then some........possibly a DL or sumthin............or another pick....

Would that be a wise move knowing what we know today?

From what I saw of Tim in preseason, and looking at the way he has won over the hearts of the veterans and the lockeroom........I think he is going to
accomplish ALOT as a Bronco signal caller. I also think hes a guy who can stand in the shadow of John and flourish without a problem.

But Kyle is playing very well right now.......so the predicament becomes.....do you sign Kyle to a longer deal?

The only option you have otherwise is to let TT continue to learn, and see if he can outplay Kyle in the next two years to become the man.

If its not a gimme......do you send him to Jax for a cache of draft picks?

Discuss.

Dagmar
09-27-2010, 11:45 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fXbmgvDywjw/TGjY8Bv-IbI/AAAAAAAAAOk/zSBPb-h_dZc/s1600/eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-27-2010, 11:48 AM
This seems ridiculous, but that would be one helluva load to get for a guy who won't start for the next year at least.

I'd have to at least consider it. NOBODY IS UNTRADEABLE.

*WARHORSE*
09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Well one overbearing factor for the Jagwads is this: He sold out their stadium in our game one.

Think thats appealing to them?

It has to be a thought.

But thats just me and Im a dummy.

*WARHORSE*
09-27-2010, 11:51 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fXbmgvDywjw/TGjY8Bv-IbI/AAAAAAAAAOk/zSBPb-h_dZc/s1600/eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg

Good one.....for a leper. ;)

Rohirrim
09-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Alualu and next year's first round pick. ;D

400HZ
09-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Tebow needs to be developed before he'll be worth anything, and Jacksonville doesn't have the foundation in place to develop him. I think they know that. He might sell out the stadium for a year, but he'd just turn into an embarrassment after that.

Chris
09-27-2010, 11:54 AM
The only QB I would trade is Quinn.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Tebow needs to be developed before he'll be worth anything, and Jacksonville doesn't have the foundation in place to develop him. I think they know that. He might sell out the stadium for a year, but he'd just turn into an embarrassment after that.

And the poor dummies that all bought Tebow jerseys before he took a snap... oh my... ROFL!

TailgateNut
Trade his silly ass!

ColoradoDarin
If they want him that badly, I say yes to a great offer. We're talking about their entire draft next year plus a 1, 2, & 3 the following year.

And we'll throw back a 6th to them, of course.

gtown
09-27-2010, 11:55 AM
I would forsake the Tebow to the Egyptians for several early round draft picks and a difference maker on the D.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Trade his silly ass!

I L'd OL.

Might be the first time I have agreed with you, but when you're right, you're right.

TailgateNut

and you'ld get a PB+J for that ****ing loser!

ColoradoDarin

I'd trade BQ for a 2 or 3 in a heartbeat.

Rohirrim
09-27-2010, 11:57 AM

I wouldn't trade Quinn for a PB&J. But a BLT? Sure. ;D

tsiguy96
orton makes it much harder to decide after 2011 which QB to start. if he palys like this, how do you get rid of him?

Harvitz81
Brady Quinn for Rashard Jennings....make it happen

TailgateNut
I L'd OL.

Might be the first time I have agreed with you, but when you're right, you're right.

actually it's the second time, but that's because you just aren't up to speed with current events and you love illegals!

Los Broncos
09-27-2010, 11:58 AM
I dont know why, but it crosses your mind doesnt it?

I love Tim Tebow, and think hes going to be the bomb.........

But looking at the way Kyle is playing, and also seeing the very real potential of Tim in the preseason, it makes you wonder, dont it?

If the Jagwads came to us with an offer like..............two firsts......and then some........possibly a DL or sumthin............or another pick....

Would that be a wise move knowing what we know today?

From what I saw of Tim in preseason, and looking at the way he has won over the hearts of the veterans and the lockeroom........I think he is going to
accomplish ALOT as a Bronco signal caller. I also think hes a guy who can stand in the shadow of John and flourish without a problem.

But Kyle is playing very well right now.......so the predicament becomes.....do you sign Kyle to a longer deal?

The only option you have otherwise is to let TT continue to learn, and see if he can outplay Kyle in the next two years to become the man.

If its not a gimme......do you send him to Jax for a cache of draft picks?

Discuss.

Link?

FantomForce
09-27-2010, 11:59 AM
how's your tebowner now???

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Well one overbearing factor for the Jagwads is this: He sold out their stadium in our game one.

Think thats appealing to them?

But how much longer will they really be playing there? Tebow alone won't sell out their new stadium in LA.

TailgateNut
09-27-2010, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't trade Quinn for a PB&J. But a BLT? Sure. ;D

But if you got a PB+J for him and mailed it to mock ...........Oh, nevermind!

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I find this whole thing hard to believe. The Broncos defense did their best to buy Gerrard at least one more year behind center.

*WARHORSE*
09-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Link?

Um...........to them looking for a QB?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/27/jaguars-set-to-bring-in-another-quarterback/

DivineBronco
09-27-2010, 12:08 PM
if the ownership in Jacksonville wanted the team to stay in FLA they would have drafted tebow.....winning is not what they want...they want it to get so bad that whatever fans they have left help them load the moving truck to LA

Pony Boy
09-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Kevin Kolb to the Jags makes more sense

bowtown
09-27-2010, 12:14 PM
I'd take a 1st and a 3rd right now just to watch this place asplode.

broncosteven
09-27-2010, 12:15 PM
When is the trade deadline anyway? I thought it was week 6 but someone said it was last week.

Unloading Tebow now would be EPIC.

Los Broncos
09-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Um...........to them looking for a QB?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/27/jaguars-set-to-bring-in-another-quarterback/

I was just joking man, some people don't post links and we like to get on them.

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
When is the trade deadline anyway? I thought it was week 6 but someone said it was last week.

Unloading Tebow now would be EPIC.

Oct 19th

http://www.nfl.com/more/nflcalendar

rbackfactory80
09-27-2010, 12:36 PM
No way. Tebow has came through in big games, he has "it". I am not convinced Orton can come up big in a big game. PS don't tell me that we beat an average NE team at home or a skitso San Diego team away or that he won't need to because it will be a team effort. Sans (The Giants Eli Manning) and "Ravens Dilfer" teams have needed there QB's to come through big in the post season.

Bear in mind I am not saying he can't come through when the "lights" come on, just skeptical.

Quoydogs
09-27-2010, 12:46 PM
I'd trade BQ for a 2 or 3 in a heartbeat.

Or a 7th

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 12:47 PM
I am not convinced Orton can come up big in a big game. PS don't tell me that we beat an average NE team at home or a skitso San Diego team away or that he won't need to because it will be a team effort.

I am not convinced Tom Brady can come up big in a big game. PS don't tell me about that first SB victory that his defense won for him or the one where he beat an overrated Carolina team, or the one where McNabb choked it away.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-27-2010, 12:47 PM
No way. Tebow has came through in big games, he has "it". I am not convinced Orton can come up big in a big game. PS don't tell me that we beat an average NE team at home or a skitso San Diego team away or that he won't need to because it will be a team effort. Sans (The Giants Eli Manning) and "Ravens Dilfer" teams have needed there QB's to come through big in the post season.

Bear in mind I am not saying he can't come through when the "lights" come on, just skeptical.

In COLLEGE. Tebow came through IN COLLEGE. It's worth mentioning.

Know who else came through in big games IN COLLEGE? Eric Crouch.

Darkdoc
09-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Common temptation. Classic mistake in finance, for instance.

Getting a short term benefit by sacrificing a longterm gain.

Or like eating your seed corn to avoid hunger today, and having nothing to eat for the next how many years?

Stupid is and stupid does.

jhns
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
I think we should just give them Orton and start Tebow now. We aren't going anywhere with Orton anyways. By that logic we should also give them McDaniels.

I know, I know, it will be hard convincing any team to take these two. Maybe we can give them some picks to take them.

Smiling Assassin27
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM

Gesundheit...

cutthemdown
09-27-2010, 01:01 PM
LOL if the Jags wanted Tebow they would have drafted him. No way they trade 2 picks. Even discussing it is stupid. If they were going to make a move it would probably be for someone like Kolb.

rbackfactory80
09-27-2010, 01:02 PM
I am not convinced Tom Brady can come up big in a big game. PS don't tell me about that first SB victory that his defense won for him or the one where he beat an overrated Carolina team, or the one where McNabb choked it away.

I got one for you, the intentional safety game at Denver. That was important to me at least.:yayaya:

Popps
09-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Can I say again how dumb they are for not drafting him?

boppool
09-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Trade Tebow and we'll all burn in hell! :tebow:

Cito Pelon
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM
This seems ridiculous, but that would be one helluva load to get for a guy who won't start for the next year at least.

I'd have to at least consider it. NOBODY IS UNTRADEABLE.

Sure, you have to at least listen to offers.

Tom G
09-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Trade Orton, not Tebow, assuming an interesting price.

Sundays game was an indicator of Ortons ceiling. 470 yds and 13 points (agree the Red Zone failures weren't all his fault), but his performance in the Red Zone was nowhere near his performance getting there. Contrast that to Manning. He took advantage of the opportunities. That's what elite QBs do.

IMHO Tebow has "IT", whatever that is. Orton is not elite, does not have "IT". Groom Tebow and think SB. Stick with Orton and hope for a playoff game some day.

Sorry to disagree with most of you.

Having said that, we all know that this discussion is moot 'cause neither QB is going anywhere.

Fun thread tho.

TailgateNut
09-27-2010, 01:14 PM

Which BIG games has he played QB in the NFL? I'm confused. Must have missed that one.

bowtown
09-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Sure, you have to at least listen to offers.

http://www.the-atheist.com/wp-content/themes/NewTA/God.png

This is a picture of Tebow's dad coming to return his playbook.

Tombstone RJ
09-27-2010, 01:18 PM
If anyone gets traded it will be Orton. If Philly had any kind of sense, they'd trade Vick straight up for Garrard and then start Kolb and have Garrard as a back up. JMHO.

rbackfactory80
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Which BIG games has he played QB in the NFL? I'm confused. Must have missed that one.

OK um 0. The draft is about prognostication. We know what we have in Kyle Orton. He is a good QB but his upside is limited. I really like Kyle and hope he stays a Bronco however Tebow has unlimited upside. The question is how much can Kyle grow and has he reached his maximum potential?

If I am forced to make a decision about trading Tebow it is hell no. Tebow possesses intangibles that simply can't be replaced. To me it would be more difficult to replace Tebow than Kyle Orton, as well as Kyle has been playing for us.

bronco0608
09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Until Jack Del Rio is let go, he won't push for a young QB because he knows he will get fired that season. Young QBs don't make a coach, they get them fired. Its the way it has always been.

When did Shanahan get fired? Yup, the moment he started playing Cutler.

Leinart got Dennis Green fired in Arizona.

Mike Singletary is hell bent on not developing a young QB for another coach. So he made his bed with Alex Smith, and thats the way its gonna be.

You honestly think Del Rio wants Tebow in Jacksonville? Please, with Tebows talent level for an NFL qb being on the low range, he is going to get fired after Tebows first season because Tebow sure as hell ins't going to win him 10 games.

Unless you are a Shanahan coming off some Super Bowls (Brian Griese) or a coach who wins all the time (Cowher/Rothelisberger), you are not going to see coaches on the hot seat draft a young qb high and play them. The minute they do that, its over with.

Popps
09-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Trade Orton, not Tebow, assuming an interesting price.

Orton is a known commodity. Regardless of what the uninformed or biased may think... he's extremely productive in our offense. He's not going anywhere, of course.

That said, I can't see us even considering letting Tebow go. (Though I do understand this thread is mostly a fun "what-if" deal.)

Seems like Trent Edwards should be on his way down there, no?

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 01:40 PM
When did Shanahan get fired? Yup, the moment he started playing Cutler.

2 and a half years is a moment? Ummmm, ok.

gunns
09-27-2010, 01:46 PM

Love it! I don't believe it was stupid for Jacksonville not taking Tebow. With their limited picks they have a guy who is starting which Tebow wouldn't have.

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2010, 01:52 PM
We know what we have in Kyle Orton. He is a good QB but his upside is limited. I really like Kyle and hope he stays a Bronco however Tebow has unlimited upside.

I honestly don't get this logic.....not to single you out. I've seen several say essentially the same thing.

Why is one guy limited and another isn't? Because someone says so off the cuff?

Every player has limited upside.

I'd argue that we still haven't seen Orton's ceiling. The guy just threw for almost 500 freaking yards. Every aspect of his game is better so far this year than last year (which was in fact a career year for him) and it's still early. The more time he spends with McD, the better he seems to be getting. He's mixing in plenty of medium to long range throws, makes great decisions with the ball and really seems to be getting a solid handle of everything asked of him. People will point to the lack of scoring yesterday, but if you really look at what happened, you'll see that most of that was out of his hands.

7 pts because the running game failed 3 times from inside the one.
Another potential 7 or 10 pts because of the D. Thomas pick, 2 other inexcusable drops and unnecessary penalties.
3 pts because we elected to go for it on 4th when we would've gone for a chip shot field goal if we had scored that 7 earlier.

True, his mobility will always be limited, but he seems to be MUCH better in that area this year than last. He's avoided quite a few sacks this year and has had more success scrambling and running the ball than our RBs have....not that that's saying much, but you know what I mean.

Aside from his scrambling ability, I'm not seeing any area where Tebow has a higher ceiling than Orton right now.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Potential is a curse.

Ever heard "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush"? Fact is, despite Tebow's "upside" or "potential," we do not know if he'll pan out in the NFL. You don't know it, and I don't know it.

On the other hand, Orton is a solid pro quarterback. We know what we have in Orton, and it's a legit starter.

You don't trade solid for maybe. Ever.

Rabb
09-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Potential is a curse.

Ever heard "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush"? Fact is, despite Tebow's "upside" or "potential," we do not know if he'll pan out in the NFL. You don't know it, and I don't know it.

On the other hand, Orton is a solid pro quarterback. We know what we have in Orton, and it's a legit starter.

Just ask Philly

gunns
09-27-2010, 01:59 PM
OK um 0. The draft is about prognostication. We know what we have in Kyle Orton. He is a good QB but his upside is limited. I really like Kyle and hope he stays a Bronco however Tebow has unlimited upside. The question is how much can Kyle grow and has he reached his maximum potential?

If I am forced to make a decision about trading Tebow it is hell no. Tebow possesses intangibles that simply can't be replaced. To me it would be more difficult to replace Tebow than Kyle Orton, as well as Kyle has been playing for us.

I've dogged on Orton ever since he got here. He has shown me this year that he can manage the game, with two rookie OL, and assorted WR's. That's what we need, a QB to manage the game. I was very pleased with the D's performance yesterday, but there is still work to be done to get it where it needs to be. Look at Pittsburgh. Don't make a TD in the first two weeks, Charlie Batch yesterday, and they are 3-0. Why? The D. Tebow isn't going to do anything for us, even if he discovers a ****load of talent in the next few months, if we don't get the D where it needs to be.

jhns
09-27-2010, 02:55 PM

Exactly. This is why McDaniels needs fired. He does this every year. Young pro bowlers for draft picks. So dumb....

I love this Orton talk. He produces in this offense? LOL He throws picks or just whiffs on receivers every time we actually need a completion. He failed us the first game and couldn't get it done this past game. We have failed as a team the majority of the times that we have let Orton air it out. 57 attempts, 500+ yards, and only 13 points? You guys talk about Cutler and scoring but it has been twice as bad with Orton. At least Cutler was only in his third year when he had that problem.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-27-2010, 02:57 PM
I've dogged on Orton ever since he got here. He has shown me this year that he can manage the game, with two rookie OL, and assorted WR's. That's what we need, a QB to manage the game. I was very pleased with the D's performance yesterday, but there is still work to be done to get it where it needs to be. Look at Pittsburgh. Don't make a TD in the first two weeks, Charlie Batch yesterday, and they are 3-0. Why? The D. Tebow isn't going to do anything for us, even if he discovers a ****load of talent in the next few months, if we don't get the D where it needs to be.

Anytime you throw for 470 yards, you are more than "managing the game" The broncos have zero running game and he's put the entire offense on his back. Yes, they havent scored and yes thats something they need to work on. But right now, he IS the offense and he's moving it up and down the field

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Exactly. This is why McDaniels needs fired. He does this every year. Young pro bowlers for draft picks. So dumb....

I love this Orton talk. He produces in this offense? LOL He throws picks or just whiffs on receivers every time we actually need a completion. He failed us the first game and couldn't get it done this past game. We have failed as a team the majority of the times that we have let Orton air it out. 57 attempts, 500+ yards, and only 13 points? You guys talk about Cutler and scoring but it has been twice as bad with Orton. At least Cutler was only in his third year when he had that problem.

Hilarious!

Well, you never let us down when we're relying on you for retarded commentary.

gunns
09-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Anytime you throw for 470 yards, you are more than "managing the game" The broncos have zero running game and he's put the entire offense on his back. Yes, they havent scored and yes thats something they need to work on. But right now, he IS the offense and he's moving it up and down the field

I didn't mean to insinuate he was a Trent Dilfer or a Charlie Batch. He did not manage the game last year. Yes he is doing more than managing it this year. He is what we need as far as the offense and QB position. What I was saying is I doubt Tebow could do that, with or without a running game, but even with a running game, until we get that D putting the fear of God in opposing teams, the offense isn't going to receive that benefit. And putting Tebow in there would be a disaster, IMO.

NFLBRONCO
09-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Trade him so we get Luck or Mallett

HILife
09-27-2010, 03:22 PM

I'll see your PB+J and raise you a glass of milk. You need something to wash down the sticky PB

HILife
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM

*facepalm* followed by *sigh* Why do I read your posts? Maybe it's for the laughs.

rbackfactory80
09-27-2010, 03:52 PM
I honestly don't get this logic.....not to single you out. I've seen several say essentially the same thing.

Why is one guy limited and another isn't? Because someone says so off the cuff?

Every player has limited upside.

I'd argue that we still haven't seen Orton's ceiling. The guy just threw for almost 500 freaking yards. Every aspect of his game is better so far this year than last year (which was in fact a career year for him) and it's still early. The more time he spends with McD, the better he seems to be getting. He's mixing in plenty of medium to long range throws, makes great decisions with the ball and really seems to be getting a solid handle of everything asked of him. People will point to the lack of scoring yesterday, but if you really look at what happened, you'll see that most of that was out of his hands.

7 pts because the running game failed 3 times from inside the one.
Another potential 7 or 10 pts because of the D. Thomas pick, 2 other inexcusable drops and unnecessary penalties.
3 pts because we elected to go for it on 4th when we would've gone for a chip shot field goal if we had scored that 7 earlier.

True, his mobility will always be limited, but he seems to be MUCH better in that area this year than last. He's avoided quite a few sacks this year and has had more success scrambling and running the ball than our RBs have....not that that's saying much, but you know what I mean.

Aside from his scrambling ability, I'm not seeing any area where Tebow has a higher ceiling than Orton right now.

A lot of it has to do with winning. It's an attitude and contagious. Tebow has shown at least in college when the chips are down he is all-in. Will he be like that in the pro's? I have no idea but I do know you don't trade his pedigree.

I am impressed with Kyle's growth this year but I also realize McDaniels system is extremely QB friendly. There is no QB controversy and Orton has earned the job but when the pressure is on he has to make plays. McDaniels probably makes QB's look better than they actually are. Cassell looked great under McDaniels and Orton is starting to. If you moved Orton to another system, even after a year to learn it I highly doubt he would be considered a top tier QB as some on this site make him out to be. I do hope you are right though, and maybe we have a San Diego situation on our hands.

rbackfactory80
09-27-2010, 03:55 PM

Yeah I know. I actually like both Tim and Kyle and am not stating I want Tim in, just that I think if we had to replace one I would want it to be Kyle. Trading a guy who is such a hard working winner such as Tebow would almost certainly come back to bite us in a big way.

Jay3
09-27-2010, 04:22 PM
The Jaggies should call McD on the telephone, and ensnarl him in a "he said, he said" controversy by spreading the rumor that McD wanted to trade Tebow. Then McD will have no choice but to trade Tebow.

Mwah-haa-ha-ha!

chadta
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM
bills cut trent edwards yesterday, today the jagwads picked him up, no link it was just on the local news here

colonelbeef
09-28-2010, 03:44 PM
This is how embarrassing losing to them, let alone giving up 24 points and letting Garrard slice his way down the field, truly is in retrospect.

Tombstone RJ
09-28-2010, 03:50 PM
This is how embarrassing losing to them, let alone giving up 24 points and letting Garrard slice his way down the field, truly is in retrospect.

the embarrasing was absolute, pass the bottle broseff...

TDmvp
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM

I still blame Mcbean ... tie game till he hands them 30 yards and at least gives them a FG to go up 3 ...

broncogary
09-28-2010, 04:25 PM

Telephone call for Matt Millen. Telephone for Matt Millen. Ha!

Popps
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Orton is a known commodity. Regardless of what the uninformed or biased may think... he's extremely productive in our offense. He's not going anywhere, of course.

That said, I can't see us even considering letting Tebow go. (Though I do understand this thread is mostly a fun "what-if" deal.)

Seems like Trent Edwards should be on his way down there, no?

Edwards is officially a Jagwad.

theAPAOps5
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Trade his silly ass!

No way, he is a winner and will succeed despite those who wish him to fail. The guy has moxie and a will to win, I won't bet against him.

Trading him is redicules, note spelling is for Kaylore!

ZONA
09-28-2010, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't trade Tebow right now, not even for the Jags 1st round pick. I'm sure Orton is playing much better because it's his 2nd year in the system but it sure doesn't hurt to see that #1 pick over there on the sidelines reminding him he better play lights out if he wants to stick around. This is a win win situation for Denver right now. Orton playing well while Tebow gets to learn. Maybe this time next year Orton is a probowl QB and Tebow is looking much better and the value of the QB's on our team is sky high. Now you look 2 years down the road and if Orton is still looking good and Tebow is looking to push for the starting spot, you can't really fail no matter what. You could keep Tebow and trade Orton, keep Orton and trade Tebow or keep both. We're gonna get some awesome compensation either way or have 2 very good QB's on the roster.

footstepsfrom#27
09-28-2010, 11:03 PM
I'd take a 1st and a 3rd right now just to watch this place asplode.
Why? That's what it took to get him in the first place, so now that we've seen his potential we trade him for what we gave up to begin with? ???

The Jags signed Edwards off the wire from the Bills anyway...this thread is silly.

Boomhauer
09-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Brady Quinn for Rashard Jennings....make it happen

Nah, as long as Madden rules apply....................
a) Orton + McBath for Rashad Jennings + Courtney Greene + Pick/s.
b) Sign Brandstater + Riar Geer and cut Buckhalter + R.Quinn

footstepsfrom#27
09-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Tebow is a superior athlete to Orton in every way IMO. Except for reading defenses (a product of coaching and dedication not talent) I don't see anything Orton can do that Tebow won't be able to, and lots that Tebow can do that Orton can't.

Bottom line...it's a nice problem to have at the moment and it will be really fun to watch when they genuinely start to compete for the starting job.