PDA

View Full Version : Orton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cutler

Pages : 1 2 [3]

vancejohnson82
09-28-2010, 03:27 PM
I liked the way Jay handled himself in the presser. Saying "he" didn't play well and "we" as a team need to do better.

funny that in another thread, someone quoted McDaniels and Orton claiming that these types of quotes were "throwing each other under the bus"

Popps
09-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Thought it was hysterical when Jay threw his hands up after the INT (and subsequent interference call) like... "yea, awesome... that was what I meant to do." (Throwing it up for grabs to a safety sitting right there.)

Hilarious!

wandlc
09-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Thought it was hysterical when Jay threw his hands up after the INT (and subsequent interference call) like... "yea, awesome... that was what I meant to do." (Throwing it up for grabs to a safety sitting right there.)

Hilarious!

Did you get your glasses yet or is this your attempt at revisionist history? Bennett clearly burned the CB and Jay threw the ball knowing Bennett would either catch it, knock it down or more likely get the PI. The safety caught the ball on the dead run and would have had no chance at the ball if Bennett wasn't being run over.

Missouribronc
09-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Did you get your glasses yet or is this your attempt at revisionist history? Bennett clearly burned the CB and Jay threw the ball knowing Bennett would either catch it, knock it down or more likely get the PI. The safety caught the ball on the dead run and would have had no chance at the ball if Bennett wasn't being run over.

Unbelievable.

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 05:11 PM

Wow. I guess there really is no such thing as reality. How you can look at that piece of film and come up with that is shocking, but I'm sure you know more about that stuff than the guys on NFL network who tore that decision by Cutler apart.

Missouribronc
09-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Wow. I guess there really is no such thing as reality. How you can look at that piece of film and come up with that is shocking, but I'm sure you know more about that stuff than the guys on NFL network who tore that decision by Cutler apart.

It's quite clear that Cutler was trying to put that ball in the corner of the end zone and missed.

IF he had put it in the corner of the end zone it would have been a one on one situation, rather than the poor throw that it was.

But, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at Cutler actually trying for pass interference calls. He whines and cries, and so does his receivers, Dan Marino-style...what's that quote from Remember the Titans. "Attitude reflects leadership, sir."

Merlin
09-28-2010, 05:20 PM
It is clear that you have a lot of hate for Cutler, but do you have to so blatantly lie? It was clear that if the WR is not mugged he gets to the ball. You really should get your mouth out of McD's crotch because it is truly blinding your analysis of the game the past few months.

wandlc
09-28-2010, 05:24 PM

Even national network people have agendas just like on this board, I just watched the play on NFL network again, and it is clear that if Bennett isn't pushed out of the way he would have had better position to jump for the ball. The safety made the catch on the run where Bennett was starting to break down under the ball when he gets hit.

Merlin
09-28-2010, 05:25 PM
It's quite clear that Cutler was trying to put that ball in the corner of the end zone and missed.
Are you talking about the throw to Bennett? He put it exactly where he wanted and would have been a catch if not interfered with. If you are talking about the actual throw that was intercepted, Cutler admitted it was a poor decision. But considering the D's he has had to play, the lack of WR talent, OL protection, and no running game, he has done an excellent job staying alive, not throwing the game away, and being there when the team needs it to win it. His decision making process has mature, and that was to be expected.

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Even national network people have agendas

That same media has been pimping Cutler as the next great thing. So you're saying that in this specific case they switched their agenda to being anti-Cutler?

vancejohnson82
09-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Are you talking about the throw to Bennett? He put it exactly where he wanted and would have been a catch if not interfered with. If you are talking about the actual throw that was intercepted, Cutler admitted it was a poor decision. But considering the D's he has had to play, the lack of WR talent, OL protection, and no running game, he has done an excellent job staying alive, not throwing the game away, and being there when the team needs it to win it. His decision making process has mature, and that was to be expected.

I think that the ball would have bounced off of Bennet's hands, off of the safety's helmet, into the goal post where it would have deflected 40 yards back to Cutler who would have thrown it again, this time completing it to Bennet, hence throwing two TD passes in one play

I like the "if" game

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 05:32 PM
He put it exactly where he wanted and would have been a catch if not interfered with.

You're drunk, bro. In the absolute most homerish Cutler take, that's a 50/50 ball with the safety.

Missouribronc
09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
You're drunk, bro. In the absolute most homerish Cutler take, that's a 50/50 ball with the safety.

Bennett would have never got back to that ball. Not even 50/50. If there wasn't interference from the corner, that is still an easy pick.

It was a downright awful throw.

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Bennett would have never got back to that ball. Not even 50/50. If there wasn't interference from the corner, that is still an easy pick.

It was a downright awful throw.

I'm trying to give the most generous benefit of the doubt here, even though I agree with you completely.

bowtown
09-28-2010, 05:50 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2N-5eTqwBak&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2N-5eTqwBak&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

ROFL!

strafen
09-28-2010, 05:55 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2N-5eTqwBak&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2N-5eTqwBak&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

ROFL!

Oops! LOL

Dedhed
09-28-2010, 06:19 PM

ROFL!
That's almost as accurate as his deep ball.

broncocalijohn
09-28-2010, 10:40 PM

really? So the floater was from the Great Cutler thinking that all that commotion down at the 5 yard line was going to happen? Cutler is not only has a cannon arm but can read defenses and knowing they are going to commit the foul. Dream on dreamer. You and JHNS are either the same or lovers. That ball might be knocked out of the defender's hand while coming back down to earth.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Did you get your glasses yet or is this your attempt at revisionist history? Bennett clearly burned the CB and Jay threw the ball knowing Bennett would either catch it, knock it down or more likely get the PI.

First time in history I've ever heard someone say that a QB would intentionally underthrow a ball when his receiver burns and gets behind the corner. That just makes zero sense. You "lead" a receiver that has gotten past a corner....you don't underthrow him.

2KBack
09-29-2010, 06:36 AM
First time in history I've ever heard someone say that a QB would intentionally underthrow a ball when his receiver burns and gets behind the corner. That just makes zero sense. You "lead" a receiver that has gotten past a corner....you don't underthrow him.

Around here that move would be called "we need a replacement for our noodle armed underthrowing QB."

Cito Pelon
09-29-2010, 06:54 AM
Cutler looks like the same QB to me. Does some great things, does some poor things.

jhns
09-29-2010, 06:59 AM
LOL @ this fan base only getting moral victories that don't even make sense.

Sure, Cutler almost threw a pick. He is also 3-0 and has led 2 game winning drives this season. "But Orton is outplaying him because Cutler almost threw a pick!"...

LOL

Orton has had just as many "almost picks". Orton is 1-2. Ortons stats don't compare. Hey, at least we can all claim Cutler sucks because he almost threw a pick as the other team cheated....

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:09 AM
He hit him in the chest and the crown of his helmet hits the bottom of Cutler's face mask.

Ummm, that is not legal.... It hasn't been legal for a long time. It is not just a QB thing. This is not a legal hit on any player.

Wtf are you talking about?

colonelbeef
09-29-2010, 07:13 AM

Not true at all. When the db is essentially posting up the WR, it is quite common for a QB to intentionally underthrow a ball in order to get the easy PI

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:14 AM
I like the "if" game

This entire fan base does.

"If Cutler would have done this, and this, and this, and not done this, and that, he would have had a horrible game. This clearly shows Orton is playing better!"

LOL

This forum is good for comedy.

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:17 AM
Not true at all. When the db is essentially posting up the WR, it is quite common for a QB to intentionally underthrow a ball in order to get the easy PI

Yup. It is worthless trying to explain this sport to people on this forum though. I really can't believe people claim to watch football and then say this doesn't happen. Didn't the announcers even say this right after the play?

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 07:20 AM
He wasn't trying for the PI call. He's made that same stupid throw dozens of times.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 07:22 AM

The poster above said he burned/got past the corner. Sorry. You're wrong. No QB in his right mind purposely underthrows a receiver that is PAST the CB. If they are running neck and neck and the DB is turned around....sure. But not when they are clearly beat by ___ yards, as the poster above claimed.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 07:23 AM
Right. And not at that distance with a safety lurking deep.

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:25 AM
He wasn't trying for the PI call. He's made that same stupid throw dozens of times.

Good, you keep being happy that he is almost having bad plays and he will continue being happy that he isn't having bad plays. You be happy with Orton blowing it every time we need him most and Cutler will be happy with 3-0.

You guys are just funny at this point. Reach more.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Good, you keep being happy that he is almost having bad plays and he will continue being happy that he isn't having bad plays. You be happy with Orton blowing it every time we need him most and Cutler will be happy with 3-0.

What's funny is the fact that you're still here, 'rooting' for this team when you clearly want failure.

Seriously. It might be time to evaluate your hatred for the organization and figure out a different place to be. This isn't a "true fan" observation. You're here literally every day, disagreeing on everything, obviously with a major distaste for the organization and nothing but hatred for other people who root for the team. You're one of the most-hated people on these boards, and it's because of your unrelenting ****-throwing... yet you still hang around.

Do you have some sort of complex? Do you enjoy being the butt of every joke? Are you literally too stupid to insult?

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 07:38 AM
I'm wondering if dickbreath here was even around when Orton was 3-0 at the same point last season. Is Cutler even at .500 for his career yet?

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
What's funny is the fact that you're still here, 'rooting' for this team when you clearly want failure.

Seriously. It might be time to evaluate your hatred for the organization and figure out a different place to be. This isn't a "true fan" observation. You're here literally every day, disagreeing on everything, obviously with a major distaste for the organization and nothing but hatred for other people who root for the team. You're one of the most-hated people on these boards, and it's because of your unrelenting ****-throwing... yet you still hang around.

Do you have some sort of complex? Do you enjoy being the butt of every joke? Are you literally too stupid to insult?

I want failure? No, I'm mad because there is failure. Failure that was very easy to avoid.

I also don't hate on everything. I hate on the bad things, like McDaniels. See, I still root for the team even though I don't like McDaniels. This is possible because, unlike you, I know that McDaniels is not this team. He is not bigger than this team. He will not be here for very long. You keep rooting for the Denver McDaniels and I'll keep rooting for the Denver Broncos.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm wondering if dickbreath here was even around when Orton was 3-0 at the same point last season. Is Cutler even at .500 for his career yet?

He wasn't. And he isn't.

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:44 AM
He wasn't. And he isn't.

If you guys are talking about me, I posted just as much through 6-0 as I am posting now. There is no need to act like little girls. It is easy to look up.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 07:46 AM
jhns,

You will keep "rooting for the Broncos"? Sure you will. You don't root "for" anything Broncos-related....unless by that you mean "ex" Broncos-related. Seriously. Find a few posts where you're clearly rooting "for" a current Broncos player without saying anything negative about any other player in it. I'll wait.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 07:50 AM
I want failure? No, I'm mad because there is failure. Failure that would have been very easy to avoid.

I also don't hate on everything. I hate on the bad things, like McDaniels. See, I still root for the team even though I don't like McDaniels. This is possible because, unlike you, I know that McDaniels is not this team. He is not bigger than this team. He will not be here for very long. You keep rooting for the Denver McDaniels and I'll keep rooting for the Denver Broncos.

Wrong. You pull "failure" out of your ass and apply it to everything in front of you. "Orton threw for nearly 500 yards, with no running game, and because HE didn't score 8 touchdowns ON HIS OWN, it's FAILURE!" "MCD never gets ANYTHING RIGHT! EVER! I don't count the 6-0 start last year, I see no improvement in a loss to the defending AFC Champion Colts despite being in the game until the fourth quarter -- again -- so IT IS FAILURE!"

What you don't understand is that I don't root for "The Denver McDaniels." I root for the Denver Broncos, and because McDaniels is a part of the Denver Broncos, and because I can see past the nose on my face, I can see that he's building something for the future here and I LIKE WHAT I SEE. You don't even attempt to see the long-range building plan that is being put in place, it's just hate hate hate hate hate all the time.

It's really ****ing old. If you went to a Bears board, they'd probably celebrate your joy for hating the Broncos, because they're all a bunch of mouth-breathing morons. Although, your insistence that Cutler made no mistakes on that final "drive" would get you laughed out of the room; An entire bar full of Chicago fans where I watched the game Monday were calling him garbage, saying he got bailed out, and getting pissed when he held his arms in the air... not for a touchdown, but for a pass interference penalty.

But sure. You just love this team so much, you disagree with every point made, your only evidence being "Because I'm right!" which isn't a point at all.

You're a pathetic loser troll with nothing better to do, no ****ing life (because you live in sad-as-**** Omaha), and your only joy comes from tearing down others, who come into an argument with facts which counter your stupid-**** "'cuz I said so!" opinion.

You're obviously not a happy person. Go get happy.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm quite certain jizz' retort will be "nuh uh." He's mature like that.

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:54 AM
jhns,

You will keep "rooting for the Broncos"? Sure you will. You don't root "for" anything Broncos-related....unless by that you mean "ex" Broncos-related. Seriously. Find a few posts where you're clearly rooting "for" a current Broncos player without saying anything negative about any other player in it. I'll wait.

How about you do the work. Find me a post where I have said something bad about any player, coach, or owner that isn't name McDaniels or Orton.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 07:55 AM
He lives in Omaha? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

jhns
09-29-2010, 07:58 AM
You're obviously not a happy person. Go get happy.

I am a very happy person.

You spend a lot more time here than I do.

You sound like a 3 year old with this crying.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 08:00 AM
How about you do the work. Find me a post where I have said something bad about any player, coach, or owner that isn't name McDaniels or Orton.

Please. You spent half of this past offseason bagging on Jabar Gaffney.

jhns
09-29-2010, 08:01 AM
He lives in Omaha? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ummm, you live in Texas. Enough said.

jhns
09-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Please. You spent half of this past offseason bagging on Jabar Gaffney.

Wtf?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Your responses here tell me everything I need to know, jizz. You reply without thought. You don't read, only react.

In other words, you're a child.

Responses like "You sound like a 3 year old with this crying" are especially funny given your inability to respond to actual football takes with anything other than name calling and opinion.

jhns
09-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Your responses here tell me everything I need to know, jizz. You reply without thought. You don't read, only react.

In other words, you're a child.

Responses like "You sound like a 3 year old with this crying" are especially funny given your inability to respond to actual football takes with anything other than name calling and opinion.

LOL

These posts coming from the guy that never posts about football and tries to insult everyone in every post. You do exactly what you are crying about.

Funny stuff. You do make me laugh though. I'm not sure it's on purpose, but that doesn't matter.

Do yourself a favor and read your last 10 posts. Count the childish insults and then count the number of football facts. It is pretty funny that you are crying about yourself.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 08:16 AM
LOL

These posts coming from the guy that never posts about football and tries to insult everyone in every post. You do exactly what you are crying about.

Funny stuff. You do make me laugh though. I'm not sure it's on purpose, but that doesn't matter.

Do yourself a favor and read your last 10 posts. Count the childish insults and then count the number of football facts. It is pretty funny that you are crying about yourself.

Right. Okay, man. Whatever you say, jizz.

As a child, you should be told that using words like "never" severely undercuts your argument. I post about football all the time. The fact that you can't respond to the football posts and just respond to bull**** gives me another piece in the jizz puzzle. Not only are you childish, you're an attention whore. Your arguments in the Vick thread a few days back underscored that. Not only are you an attention whore, you're a knowledgeless attention whore, giving your opinion over and over again, trying like hell to support your argument with questionable -- and I'm being kind here -- questionable "facts," and picking fights everywhere you go.

Try not responding immediately. Try looking inward at yourself.

Think. Maybe people here don't like you for a better reason than "you're always right," which is what you tell yourself in an awful lot of threads.

Just think. For a moment. Think about cause and effect. Think about what would cause all these people whom you've never met to really, genuinely dislike you.

Just think.

jhns
09-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Just think. For a moment. Think about cause and effect. Think about what would cause all these people whom you've never met to really, genuinely dislike you.

You continue to only post childish insults and zero about football. Big surprise.

I know why people dislike me. It is the same reason you guys run off a ton of posters and then cry that people like me ran them off. I have opinions that don't align with the group think of this forum. It is as simple as that. You guys can't change my opinions and it pisses you off for some reason.

Anyways, again, just look at your last 10 posts. Nothing but whining and childish insults. You are such a great poster. I argued using facts in this thread. It is you and your whiney crew that came here with "well Cutler made mistakes, they just didn't count!" Real intelligent argument there.

jhns
09-29-2010, 08:53 AM
LOL @ this fan base only getting moral victories that don't even make sense.

Sure, Cutler almost threw a pick. He is also 3-0 and has led 2 game winning drives this season. "But Orton is outplaying him because Cutler almost threw a pick!"...

LOL

Orton has had just as many "almost picks". Orton is 1-2. Ortons stats don't compare. Hey, at least we can all claim Cutler sucks because he almost threw a pick as the other team cheated....

See, facts. I know it hurts moose, but these are the facts. The speculation and opinion is saying "well this would have happened if that didn't happen!". You see, I actually went to school and know what a fact is. You should really just trust me here so you don't make yourself look worse.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Yep, it's everyone's fault that you're hated. Everyone's except yours.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 09:05 AM
If you guys are talking about me, I posted just as much through 6-0 as I am posting now. There is no need to act like little girls. It is easy to look up.

this is total horse****....when we were 6-0 all of you scrubs went into hiding...wishing, hoping, praying that we would come back to Earth

then you showed up after the Ravens game...don't sit here and ****in lie

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:09 AM
this is total horse****....when we were 6-0 all of you scrubs went into hiding...wishing, hoping, praying that we would come back to Earth

then you showed up after the Ravens game...don't sit here and ****in lie

You are a douche. I was here and even posted a crow eating thread because I (way to early) thought I had lost a bet in regards to Ortons play. Ask DenverBrit. He is the one that brought it back up at the time.

Just because you claim something doesn't make it true. Stop being such a bitch.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Yep, it's everyone's fault that you're hated. Everyone's except yours.

Exactly. I knew you'd see it my way.

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 09:13 AM
You are a douche. I was here and even posted a crow eating thread because I (way to early) thought I had lost a bet in regards to Ortons play. Ask DenverBrit. He is the one that brought it back up at the time.

Just because you claim something doesn't make it true. Stop being such a b****.

I rarely respond to you because its really an exercise in futility but you're completely full of **** here....you posted in the Crow Eating thread because everyone in it was calling you out....in all the other threads you quietly lurked and gritted your teeth as we actually had positive opinions on things....more than likely you spent your time on the Lions message board or a Planned Parenthood chat forum so you could get your fill of controversey for the day.

Hopefully, one day Cutler will send you a signed piece of his foreskin and you can use it as a mouthpiece

Mr.Meanie
09-29-2010, 09:16 AM

Just because you posted in 1 crow thread after 6 straight wins doesn't mean you didn't disappear. You were all but invisible after the Pats and 'Boys wins... right after spending virtually every day of the offseason trolling threads about how you want McD fired and this team is being torn apart. You didn't really start your crap up again until after the ravens & steelers debacles.

Pathetic.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:18 AM
I rarely respond to you because its really an exercise in futility but you're completely full of **** here....you posted in the Crow Eating thread because everyone in it was calling you out....in all the other threads you quietly lurked and gritted your teeth as we actually had positive opinions on things....more than likely you spent your time on the Lions message board or a Planned Parenthood chat forum so you could get your fill of controversey for the day.

Hopefully, one day Cutler will send you a signed piece of his foreskin and you can use it as a mouthpiece

Hey guy. It is very easy to look this up and see that I was posting just as much. You are a douche. It is pretty obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Guys, it's your fault that he's hated by virtually everyone here.

TheElusiveKyleOrton

Football take?

vancejohnson82
Hey guy. It is very easy to look this up and see that I was posting just as much. You are a douche. It is pretty obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about.

not really....it only goes back 500 posts to August when you were bashing on our WRs

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:21 AM

Football take?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:21 AM

Football take?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:22 AM
I am a very happy person.

You spend a lot more time here than I do.

You sound like a 3 year old with this crying.

Football take?

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 09:22 AM

ummmm, not exactly

Search history only allows you to go back 500 posts, which brings us back to August 19, 2010 for you. You have less than 4,000 posts right now, so, by definition, you couldn't possibly post as much in the first 6 weeks of 2009 as you have this past few months. At your current posting rate, you would've been at 0 around February or March.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Just because you posted in 1 crow thread after 6 straight wins doesn't mean you didn't disappear. You were all but invisible after the Pats and 'Boys wins... right after spending virtually every day of the offseason trolling threads about how you want McD fired and this team is being torn apart. You didn't really start your crap up again until after the ravens & steelers debacles.

Pathetic.

Again, this is pretty easy to look up. Why not just do that instead of looking like a dumbass?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Again, this is pretty easy to look up. Why not just do that instead of looking like a dumbass?

Football take? No. Insult? Definitely.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Football take?

You know what is funny about this new crying of yours? What is funny is that you were the only one crying about football takes. I just told you to look in at yourself because you are crying about what you constantly do.

Keep crying though. We would expect nothing less.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:32 AM
not really....it only goes back 500 posts to August when you were bashing on our WRs

Then learn to use the search feature. Maybe ask a mod if they can easily look it up. You won't want to though because it will make you look stupid.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 09:32 AM
You know what is funny about this new crying of yours? What is funny is that you were the only one crying about football takes. I just told you to look in at yourself because you are crying about what you constantly do.

Keep crying though. We would expect nothing less.

Football take?

Steve Sewell
09-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Why is this thread even in existence?

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Football take?

Football take?

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Then learn to use the search feature. Maybe ask a mod if they can easily look it up. You won't want to though because it will make you look stupid.

ok jhns, challenge accepted once again.

Here is the link to the page 248 (immediately after the Pats win).

I went back and forth a few pages each way and what did I find? TONS of threads praising Orton and the offense in general. What didn't I find? jhns

Shocking

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6&order=desc&page=248

Today or any day since the slide last year? Good luck even pretending to put Orton's name in a thread title without being spammed by you. During the win streak? Nowhere to be found.

Again, shocking.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:45 AM
ok jhns, challenge accepted once again.

Here is the link to the page 248 (immediately after the Pats win).

I went back and forth a few pages each way and what did I find? TONS of threads praising Orton and the offense in general. What didn't I find? jhns

Shocking

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6&order=desc&page=248

Today or any day since the slide last year? Good luck even pretending to put Orton's name in a thread title without being spammed by you. During the win streak? Nowhere to be found.

Again, shocking.

I'm not even sure what you are saying but that link shows me being the last poster on multiple of those threads. That isn't even looking in the threads. Thanks for proving my point.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm not even sure what you are saying but that link shows me being the last poster on multiple of those threads. That isn't even looking in the threads. Thanks for proving my point.

WTF are you talking about? Your name is literally not listed as the last poster in any single thread on that page, the page before, or the page after it.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:53 AM
WTF are you talking about? Your name is literally not listed as the last poster in any single thread on that page, the page before, or the page after it.

Then you aren't linking to what you want to link to. I just clicked it again and it shows me as the last poster on 3 of the threads for that page.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Here's a thread from my link called "Kyle Orton named AFC Offensive Player of the Week"....shocking, no posts by jhns anywhere in it.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85581

What are the chances of posting a thread with anything resembling that title and having you avoid it like the plague today? 0%.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Then you aren't linking to what you want to link to. I just clicked it again and it shows me as the last poster on 3 of the threads for that page.

Yes I am. I just clicked it again myself and...same thing....

You are either lying or you were posting under a different username.

Give me the names of the threads please or you are lying.

jhns
09-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Yes I am. I just clicked it again myself and...same thing....

You are either lying or you were posting under a different username.

Give me the names of the threads please or you are lying.

Nevermind. I figured it out. You have to set it to show all of the posts from the last year at the bottom of the page or your link doesn't work right. I'll go back and review it right after lunch.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Here are three more Pro Orton threads from Patriot-Chargers weeks....not a single appearance from the joke of a poster named jhns

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84754 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84754)
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82169 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82169)
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85638 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85638)

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 10:03 AM
This is a nice little gem from him when the Broncos right after the Broncos lost their first game ---- I couldnt find any after the Chargers win, or Pats win...

"I also don't think Orton and Cutler are the ones responsible for the defenses and special teams play. Orton switched teams and now we are the ones getting return TDs. Is Orton a great special teams blocker or what? Cutler was on a team with the majority of the starting defense hurt here and now a lot of the stars of that defense are all getting hurt. Is that Cutlers fault? Our defense saw the fewest drives in the league, so it isn't Cutler putting them on the field a lot. Are his hard passes injuring everyone in practice or what? This is a team game and making arguments that it is all one player doing something is always going to sound dumb to me"

funny how this argument for Cutler held water last year, but not for Orton this year...

Mr.Meanie
09-29-2010, 10:09 AM
:rofl: Dude you are just too much.

This:

This is a team game and making arguments that it is all one player doing something is always going to sound dumb to me"

compared to this:

Cutler has 2, yes two, game winning drives in three games. Cutler is 3-0. Cutler has won games for his team even though he has no o-line and a below average receiver set. Sure, he almost threw some picks last night, when the other team blatantly cheated.

I think the biggest question to come from this thread is: Does he at least give you the goddamn common courtesy of a reach-around?

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Here are some more "pro orton" threads from mid October in the heat of the win streak that jhns didn't have a single post in.....check out these titles. He'd have them at 20 pages in no time if he wasn't cowering in a corner, waiting for the team to lose.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85661

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85650

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85590

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85679

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85607 (this one's even called Orton for MVP…c'mon jhns…no way would you be able to resist posting in this one)

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85773 (this one is Cutler/Orton trade poll….again….no way you could resist)

vancejohnson82
09-29-2010, 10:13 AM
wow...this is becoming laughable

Meanie, good pickup on that particular contradiction...im sure we could compile a pretty lengthy list if we went through it....but I think the point has been made...and if it hasn't already, it never will be

broncocalijohn
09-29-2010, 10:28 AM
:rofl: Dude you are just too much.

This:

compared to this:

I think the biggest question to come from this thread is: Does he at least give you the goddamn common courtesy of a reach-around?

Dude cant even admit his jissim love for Cutler. He is a fraud and yet wont admit it.

jhns
09-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Here are some more "pro orton" threads from mid October in the heat of the win streak that jhns didn't have a single post in.....check out these titles. He'd have them at 20 pages in no time if he wasn't cowering in a corner, waiting for the team to lose.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85607 (this one's even called Orton for MVP…c'mon jhns…no way would you be able to resist posting in this one)

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85773 (this one is Cutler/Orton trade poll….again….no way you could resist)

Wait, so your only proof is that I didn't bag on Orton before we started losing? Wow, you sure got me. That proves I didn't post!

LOL

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Football take?

Rock Chalk
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM

Technically speaking, jhns did post in that last link you posted. 10/19/2009. Second to last post in that thread.

Rausch 2.0
09-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Football take?

Not, in any way, better than Cutler...

bronclvr
09-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Football take?

That Peyton Manning makes ****ler and Orton look like rookies-

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Wait, so your only proof is that I didn't bag on Orton before we started losing? Wow, you sure got me. That proves I didn't post!

LOL

No....you said specifically that you posted "just as much" then as now. Here:

As I said before, it's simply not true. By definition, you couldn't have. In the last month you are on a 500 post a month pace. You have less than 4,000 posts total. That kind of pace is impossible to keep up for more than 8 months. This is simple math.

jhns
09-29-2010, 10:56 AM
No....you said specifically that you posted "just as much" then as now. Here:

As I said before, it's simply not true. By definition, you couldn't have. In the last month you are on a 500 post a month pace. You have less than 4,000 posts total. That kind of pace is impossible to keep up for more than 8 months. This is simple math.

This is simple flawed logic. I don't post as much in the offseason and was also banned for a month of that time. Anyways, showing I didn't post about a single topic doesn't prove a thing. I don't post in even close to all of the threads now. I didn't then. Just look at the first few pages of current threads and count how many I'm in. It is a very low percentage.

Anyway, you are probably right. I may be posting more now than I ever did before. Maybe I should change that to, I posted the same during the 6-0 start as I was posting just before and after it. This is the point that the other poster was making. Your little fail victory is just dumb.

jhns
09-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Technically speaking, jhns did post in that last link you posted. 10/19/2009. Second to last post in that thread.

Good find! I had multiple posts just on the last page. I wonder how many of those other threads are the same. Bean proves his points with lies.

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 11:02 AM
jhns, the reason why you only post in a few threads, not all? Because you pretty much only post in the threads involving Orton, McD or Cutler. And when you do post in one, you post A TON. You yourself have even joked about how you should get a medal for posting so much in only one thread.

I pulled an extensive cross-section of the only kinds of threads you typically post in (Orton and Cutler) and basically proved that you were absent during the 09 winning run. Unless you can prove otherwise, you...as usual...have been owned.

Missouribronc
09-29-2010, 11:03 AM
http://beargoggleson.com/files/2010/07/jay-greg.jpg

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Go through the other links and find a post by you. I dare you.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Good find! I had multiple posts just on the last page. I wonder how many of those other threads are the same. Bean proves his points with lies.

Football take?

Mr.Meanie
09-29-2010, 11:06 AM
This is simple flawed logic. I don't post as much in the offseason and was also banned for a month of that time. Anyways, showing I didn't post about a single topic doesn't prove a thing. I don't post in even close to all of the threads now. I didn't then. Just look at the first few pages of current threads and count how many I'm in. It is a very low percentage.

Anyway, you are probably right. I may be posting more now than I ever did before. Maybe I should change that to, I posted the same during the 6-0 start as I was posting just before and after it. This is the point that the other poster was making. Your little fail victory is just dumb.

I agree. You pretty much isolate all of your discussion to Cutler, Orton and McD. The fact that you didn't post in any of those threads related to your favorite topics during our win stretch doesn't mean you suddenly developed an appreciation for the nuanced variations in 5-technique stances or salary cap management. It was quite clear back then you ran away like a craven little bitch, and it's even more obvious now that you post 50 times per day in Cutler/Orton threads since we have a losing record.

Sad and hilarious at the same time.

jhns
09-29-2010, 11:10 AM
jhns, the reason why you only post in a few threads, not all? Because you pretty much only post in the threads involving Orton, McD or Cutler. And when you do post in one, you post A TON. You yourself have even joked about how you should get a medal for posting so much in only one thread.

I pulled an extensive cross-section of the only kinds of threads you typically post in (Orton and Cutler) and basically proved that you were absent during the 09 winning run. Unless you can prove otherwise, you...as usual...have been owned.

Owned? Yeah, with lies and attempts at deception.

Anyways, your logic is still very flawed. You are going off of this flawed premise that posting habits never change, even over long periods of time. That is just dumb and doesn't prove a thing. I can easily show you multiple posts from that time as you linked to them....

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 11:17 AM
yup 2 posts.

Good luck finding any recent threads where you only posted twice and no more. Do it. I dare you.

jhns
09-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Here are three more Pro Orton threads from Patriot-Chargers weeks....not a single appearance from the joke of a poster named jhns

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84754 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84754)
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82169 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=82169)
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85638 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85638)

LOL

Look at the joke of a poster, Bean, who likes to lie when proving points.

First off, the second thread is from July and doesn't have a single post from me. That kind of screws your theory that I posted in all Orton threads other than when we were winning.

Second, I just quickly scrolled through those and don't see any posts from Bean. Bean always posts in these topics. Bean must have gone away when we were winning. Since you support the coach, doesn't that just mean you are a drama queen?

Edit: nvm, you have a single post in the last one. I guess this means you are just mostly a drama queen.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-29-2010, 11:36 AM
LOL

Look at the joke of a poster, Bean, who likes to lie when proving points.

First off, the second thread is from July and doesn't have a single post from me. That kind of screws your theory that I posted in all Orton threads other than when we were winning.

Second, I just quickly scrolled through those and don't see any posts from Bean. Bean always posts in these topics. Bean must have gone away when we were winning. Since you support the coach, doesn't that just mean you are a drama queen?

Edit: nvm, you have a single post in the last one. I guess this means you are just mostly a drama queen.

Football take?

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM
That "July" thread was bumped in October and several people posted in it then...that's the whole point. October threads. It was active in October. Period.

Bad logic there. I, unlike you, post in more than just the Orton and Cutler threads, so you'd have to pull a cross-section of October threads without me posting in them before you could say any such thing. Fail, as usual.

jhns
09-29-2010, 11:41 AM
yup 2 posts.

Good luck finding any recent threads where you only posted twice and no more. Do it. I dare you.

How about an Orton thread where multiple people responded to my post and I still only had one? Will that do?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=94071

It takes me a while to get these examples but there is another one that is more recent than this if you want it. That one just wasn't about Orton.

Edit: Also notice how I didn't respond even though you were being a mental midget, as usual. Orton, and the entire team, were terrible all of last season on 3rd down. Orton was bad last game. You get on people about saying he is bad at it because of a single game. So dumb.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Jhns scrambles about as slowly as Orton.

jhns
09-29-2010, 11:42 AM
That "July" thread was bumped in October and several people posted in it then...that's the whole point. October threads. It was active in October. Period.

Bad logic there. I, unlike you, post in more than just the Orton and Cutler threads, so you'd have to pull a cross-section of October threads without me posting in them before you could say any such thing. Fail, as usual.

LOL

Keep reaching.

bowtown
09-29-2010, 11:55 AM

Hilarious!

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Kyle Orton Appreciation Thread.....14 pages long!

Begins on 9/27/09 and goes through the bye week.

No jhns.

Shocking.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84762

oubronco
09-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Orton is playing very good but so is Cutler so I don't see the point of this thread

Play2win
09-29-2010, 12:07 PM

...(did) Last Year.

jhns
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Kyle Orton Appreciation Thread.....14 pages long!

Begins on 9/27/09 and goes through the bye week.

No jhns.

Shocking.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84762

Nice. Keep going. You have proven that I didn't post in about 7 threads (and did post in one) over a two month period. Only about 3,000 to go.

Missouribronc
09-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Kristin Cavallari
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcjzAGuPSBHa_JsWDVXl5DR_IpvcpeX b8esFHs2Hyu4LJD4iY&t=1&usg=__AUJw8GVj-WlVgfSc0YTWoPuTE4U=
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bridget Orton
http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/media/video/thumb/Kyle%20Orton.mov.jpg

Go!

Beantown Bronco
09-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Would I have access to penicillin?

Missouribronc
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM
would i have access to penicillin?

rofl!

errand
09-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Which of the 5 wins in his last 14 games are you talking about, exactly?:wave:

Amazing when Kyle's W-L record is posted, it's team wins...but when he's the losing QB, it's all on him?

Sassy
09-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Geeze...ever think CUTLER is 3-0 because of the team...Hmmm I do believe Peppers and Hester won that last game...not Jay...and Orton is 1-2 because of the team around him? That gee, QB's usually don't win or lose games all by themselves.

Sassy
09-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Oops..yep Errand...I didn't read your post before I posted...that's exactly what I'm talking about

WABronco
09-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Kristin Cavallari
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcjzAGuPSBHa_JsWDVXl5DR_IpvcpeX b8esFHs2Hyu4LJD4iY&t=1&usg=__AUJw8GVj-WlVgfSc0YTWoPuTE4U=
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bridget Orton
http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/media/video/thumb/Kyle%20Orton.mov.jpg

Go!

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/19/2010/05/06/175x131/bridgetorton.jpg
^
Give me Orton's chick over the...whore. THANKS

Chris
09-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Cutler's chick looks like this guy with bleach

http://www.kids-n-fun.com/Images/Kleuren/90.jpg

hambone13
09-29-2010, 06:43 PM
The biggest problem I have with c***ler is his opinion we are a 6 as fans. I have supported this team since well before he was born, and I have seen Denver support this team well before Superbowl appearences and Superbowl wins and Mike Shanahan. Once he said we are a 6 how can anyone on ths message board still support or like the guy? I dont care if he becomes the greatest qb in NFL history, as far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve anything positive from true Bronco fans !!!!

This thing about a 6 as fans is ridiculous. He was comparing his favorite team as a kid and a very rowdy fan base in Chicago to the new wine and cheese fans of Mile High. He rated us a six based on Chicago being a 9 which is reasonable for the noise and energy in soldier field compared to our fans of late. Our fans have become lazy on game day with being the 12th man. It's kinda sad.

baja
09-29-2010, 06:55 PM
This thing about a 6 as fans is ridiculous. He was comparing his favorite team as a kid and a very rowdy fan base in Chicago to the new wine and cheese fans of Mile High. He rated us a six based on Chicago being a 9 which is reasonable for the noise and energy in soldier field compared to our fans of late. Our fans have become lazy on game day with being the 12th man. It's kinda sad.

That never bothered me much either.

I am glad he is not a Bronco for a whole slew of other reasons.

jhns
09-30-2010, 05:59 AM
Geeze...ever think CUTLER is 3-0 because of the team...Hmmm I do believe Peppers and Hester won that last game...not Jay...and Orton is 1-2 because of the team around him? That gee, QB's usually don't win or lose games all by themselves.

That is pretty simple. Orton sucks and brings down the guys around him. Cutler has a **** offense around him and is still putting together game winning drives and scoring more points than this team. Cutler isn't the only reason they win but he is a big part of the reason. Orton isn't the only reason we lose but him throwing interceptions on the game winning drives and missing receivers whenever he is in the red zone is a big part of the reason we aren't winning.

I know, I know. Orton has a good personality. The only problem is that personality doesn't get you anywhere in this sport. The people that preach otherwise are being pretty dumb. A rapist has won recent SBs....

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Orton sucks and brings down the guys around him.

And...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/therundown/fail.jpg

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:05 AM
Player A, 30-21
Player B, 27-29.

Now, let us apply the logic that Orton brings his team down, and Cutler brings his team up.

Using this logic, Marshall, Hillis and Scheffler just simply aren't that good, because Cutler brought them up. So, I don't want to see anyone complaining about getting rid of them, because by using the logic that Cutler brought them up, then we are saying their talent is ****.

So, Orton brings players down. Brandon Lloyd and Jabar Gaffney must be sure-fire Hall of Famers. Right? I mean, Orton is just bringing them down. And notice how Clady and Marshall's production just dropped off a cliff last year? Because Orton brought them down, you see.

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:07 AM
And...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/therundown/fail.jpg

Yup, that is about all you can come back with. Let's ask Royal about the switch to Orton. Maybe we should talk to the o-linemen that were here for both and gave up more sacks with Orton in. About the only guy on offense that didn't regress a ton last season was Marshall and that is only because he is that good of a player and they targeted him like 180 times.

There is a ton of evidence to back my claim. I don't see much that goes against what I said. This is highlighted by your lack of an intelligent response.

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:09 AM
Yup, that is about all you can come back with. Let's ask Royal about the switch to Orton. Maybe we should talk to the o-linemen that were here for both and gave up more sacks with Orton in. About the only guy on offense that didn't regress a ton last season was Marshall and that is only because he is that good of a player and they targeted him like 180 times.

There is a ton of evidence to back my claim. I don't see much that goes against what I said. This is highlighted by your lack of an intelligent response.

There is little evidence to back your claim. See the next post.

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Player A, 30-21
Player B, 27-29.

Now, let us apply the logic that Orton brings his team down, and Cutler brings his team up.

Using this logic, Marshall, Hillis and Scheffler just simply aren't that good, because Cutler brought them up. So, I don't want to see anyone complaining about getting rid of them, because by using the logic that Cutler brought them up, then we are saying their talent is ****.

So, Orton brings players down. Brandon Lloyd and Jabar Gaffney must be sure-fire Hall of Famers. Right? I mean, Orton is just bringing them down. And notice how Clady and Marshall's production just dropped off a cliff last year? Because Orton brought them down, you see.

I don't complain about Sheffler or Hillis. Why would I?

Clady did drop off. Check the sack totals. I already replyed about Marshall. He is the one that didn't fall off. That sure proves me wrong! One player!

Lloyd and Gaffney are good but they haven't been close to HOF. That is just dumb. Even if you double their career stats and say they were held back, they still wouldn't be close to hof.

As for their records, go ahead and use those. Let's also talk about how the majority of Ortons wins came in a season that he threw for a whopping 1500 yards total! It was Orton that won!

LOL

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:14 AM
There is little evidence to back your claim. See the next post.

Then why did every player other than Marshall perform worse than the year before? Every single player that was on this team before last season had worse stats last season. Period.

Why exactly is this offense less productive than the Bears when we have far better players around the QB?

tsiguy96
09-30-2010, 06:16 AM
jhns, how are you not banned for trolling yet?

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Lloyd and Gaffney are good but they haven't been close to HOF. That is just dumb. Even if you double their career stats and say they were held back, they still wouldn't be close to hof.

Yes, I know it's dumb, but its your logic, not mine that is in question here. Lloyd is second in the league in total receiving yards, and seventh in the league in yards per catch (second of receivers with more than 10 catches, behind DeSean Jackson). But Orton is bringing him down. Ergo, Lloyd is a HOF receiver, Pro Bowl at worst, who is just being brought down by Orton.

Marshall's production actually went up last year with Orton, but since Orton was just bringing him down, Marshall should have had 180 catches and set a league record for touchdowns. Orton was just bringing him down.

Jabar Gaffney and Eddie Royal each have 17 catches for roughly 180 yards. Both on pace for 90 catches and 960 yards. But, because Orton is bringing them down, they would probably have 110 catches for 1100 yards with a different quarterback.

See. Orton is bringing them down.

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:26 AM

How are you not banned for being a bitch?

TailgateNut
09-30-2010, 06:27 AM
One quick question: Why are you peeps trying to reason with jhns. It's obvious that his man-love for Marshall and Cutler overide his part time interest in the Broncos.

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Then why did every player other than Marshall perform worse than the year before? Every single player that was on this team before last season had worse stats last season. Period.

Why exactly is this offense less productive than the Bears when we have far better players around the QB?

Earlier we were only talking about this year. Now you want to talk about last year.

Be consistent.

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Yes, I know it's dumb, but its your logic, not mine that is in question here. Lloyd is second in the league in total receiving yards, and seventh in the league in yards per catch (second of receivers with more than 10 catches, behind DeSean Jackson). But Orton is bringing him down. Ergo, Lloyd is a HOF receiver, Pro Bowl at worst, who is just being brought down by Orton.

Marshall's production actually went up last year with Orton, but since Orton was just bringing him down, Marshall should have had 180 catches and set a league record for touchdowns. Orton was just bringing him down.

Jabar Gaffney and Eddie Royal each have 17 catches for roughly 180 yards. Both on pace for 90 catches and 960 yards. But, because Orton is bringing them down, they would probably have 110 catches for 1100 yards with a different quarterback.

See. Orton is bringing them down.

So your proof is that they have some weak stats that didn't result in production? LOL

Again. Every single player other than Marshall fell off when Orton came in. We have a LOT more talent on offense than Chicago and have a less productive offense. What are you claimin? They just have far superior offensive coaching? Enough to make an offense that is worse at every single position other than maybe RB (you are claiming QB is weaker for them as well) perform better than this one? So you are saying it is McDaniels that is ****? I can agree with that.

jhns
09-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Earlier we were only talking about this year. Now you want to talk about last year.

Be consistent.

Last year is the proof that Orton brings people down. We can't compare what the same players where doing with Cutler if Cutler wasn't here last year.

If you want to just discuss who is better now, without the past, then we can. Cutler has led two game winning drives. The talent on Cutlers offense isn't close to the talent on this one. Cutlers offense has been more productive than this one. Cutlers team is 3-0. Ortons team is 1-2. Cutler has a much better QB rating becuase all of his stats are better.

There is not a single point that backs Orton being better.

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:49 AM
So your proof is that they have some weak stats that didn't result in production? LOL

Again. Every single player other than Marshall fell off when Orton came in. We have a LOT more talent on offense than Chicago and have a less productive offense. What are you claimin? They just have far superior offensive coaching? Enough to make an offense that is worse at every single position other than maybe RB (you are claiming QB is weaker for them as well) perform better than this one? So you are saying it is McDaniels that is ****? I can agree with that.

You are claiming that Orton brings players down. Go back and read your own drivel.

We have three receivers who are on pace for excellent receiving years, but you claimed that Orton brings receivers down. So, by that logic, those receivers would have even better statistics with a better quarterback, thus making them Hall of Fame caliber players.

Remember, we're using YOUR logic here.

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 06:50 AM
There is not a single point that backs Orton being better.

Orton had a better record, a better passer rating, a better touchdown to interception ratio and more yards than Cutler last year.

So, yes, there are many, many points to back the idea that Orton is better than Cutler.

Rabb
09-30-2010, 06:55 AM

because people continue to quote, reply and argue with him

it's hard to single him out when it's almost always someone else perpetuating his nonsense

it took me a while to figure it out also so don't feel too bad, but it's simple

1. Don't quote him
2. Put him on ignore
3. Move on, starving trolls will die

otherwise, nobody has a right to complain...not to mention TJ loves the traffic

it's like dealing with kids (I have 4 of them, so I know), it's only an argument when 2 people take part...ignore their kicking and screaming instead of stopping to the kid level and eventually, they stop

Beantown Bronco
09-30-2010, 06:59 AM
This message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

I feel as if some weight has been lifted.

55CrushEm
09-30-2010, 07:00 AM
One quick question: Why are you peeps trying to reason with jhns. It's obvious that his man-love for Marshall and Cutler overide his part time interest in the Broncos.

This.

55CrushEm
09-30-2010, 07:02 AM

Well, really tsi, this is a question for the mods. But I think I can help.....

Jhns is not banned because douchbags oftentimes provide some level of comic relief....which is something we can all enjoy.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:03 AM
You are claiming that Orton brings players down. Go back and read your own drivel.

We have three receivers who are on pace for excellent receiving years, but you claimed that Orton brings receivers down. So, by that logic, those receivers would have even better statistics with a better quarterback, thus making them Hall of Fame caliber players.

Remember, we're using YOUR logic here.

The failure in your logic is that a player has to have a good career to be in the HOF. Not a good season....

A better QB will not make them last 15 years. Three games is not even close to a season. This offense has not been productive....

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
The failure in your logic is that a player has to have a good career to be in the HOF. Not a good season....

Thus, "the Hall of Fame Caliber" statement.

Remember. We're using your logic here.

Eldorado
09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
Well, really tsi, this is a question for the mods. But I think I can help.....

Jhns is not banned because douchbags oftentimes provide some level of comic relief....which is something we can all enjoy.

This. I loved it when the douche said 'Cutler is the best QB in the NFL'. I lul'd.

Dedhed
09-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Last year is the proof that Orton brings people down. We can't compare what the same players where doing with Cutler if Cutler wasn't here last year.

But Cutler was in Chicago with the players Orton was with in 2008, and the Bears offense was worse, so that's proof that Cutler brings people down, right?

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:14 AM
Thus, "the Hall of Fame Caliber" statement.

Remember. We're using your logic here.

Well first off, they have played three games this season. Sure though. If they had a better QB and dont fall off for about 15 years, they could be HOF.

HOF is about longevity, not a single great season. Ask TD....

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 07:16 AM
So, NOW that we're talking about the Denver players, it's JUST three games, but when we're talking about Cutler, he's clearly a better quarterback because he's played better this year.

You are an idiot jhns.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:18 AM
But Cutler was in Chicago with the players Orton was with in 2008, and the Bears offense was worse, so that's proof that Cutler brings people down, right?

Sure but they didn't have nearly as many of the same players.

ColoradoDarin
09-30-2010, 07:19 AM
So, NOW that we're talking about the Denver players, it's JUST three games, but when we're talking about Cutler, he's clearly a better quarterback because he's played better this year.

You are an idiot jhns.

Who is the idiot? The idiot, or the idiot arguing with him? Ha!

BroncoInferno
So your proof is that they have some weak stats that didn't result in production?

Weak stats? Your argument is that Orton brings down those around him. Yet Gaffney and Lloyd are two career journeyman receivers on pace for career years playing with Orton, Pro Bowl caliber years. Royal has also rebounded from a sophmore slump and is on pace to surpass his excellent rookie production. Your argument is ****. You're just embarassing yourself with it.

jhns

You are an idiot jhns.

Ummm, you are discussing the hall of fame based on three games....

LOL

Sure, I'm the idiot...

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Weak stats? Your argument is that Orton brings down those around him. Yet Gaffney and Lloyd are two career journeyman receivers on pace for career years playing with Orton, Pro Bowl caliber years. Royal has also rebounded from a sophmore slump and is on pace to surpass his excellent rookie production. Your argument is ****. You're just embarassing yourself with it.

Great. So he isn't bringing down the offense becuase some players have good stats through three games? It just doesn't matter that far less talented offenses are producing more... The proof that he doesn't bring down the offense is that a couple of individuals have a lot of receptions that resulted in nothing...

Great argument.

Didn't someone also just say Royal was on pace for 90 catches? That isn't better than his rookie year and he was a rookie in his rookie year. I know, experience doesn't matter....

Missouribronc
09-30-2010, 07:25 AM
It just doesn't matter that far less talented offenses are producing more.

What offenses are you referring to?

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 07:25 AM
LOL Cutler should have had 2-3 more picks against GB. He got really lucky so far this yr. He should be 1-2 just like us.

I think Cutlers mechanics suck. He throws without setting his feet, ball always sails on him, he get's overthrow picks.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:27 AM
What offenses are you referring to?

The Bears....

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Great. So he isn't bringing down the offense becuase some players have good stats through three games? It just doesn't matter that far less talented offenses are producing more... The proof that he doesn't bring down the offense is that a couple of individuals have a lot of receptions that resulted in nothing...

Great argument.

Didn't someone also just say Royal was on pace for 90 catches? That isn't better than his rookie year and he was a rookie in his rookie year. I know, experience doesn't matter....

Really? Most people consider Gaffney, Lloyd journeyman not worthy of starting in NFL. The oline very young and the RBS really not very good top to bottom.

The notion Orton is stopping a talented offense from scoring is a joke.

Orton is what he is. A QB that lacks the athleticism to beat you on his own. But as part of a team he could get it done.

Cutler the opposite.

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Still I think had Cutler had a different personality type he could have been deadly with McDaniels.

I don't really think martz will get it done with him. He throws the ball too much. Cutler would be best in a physical offense where he throws ball about 25 times a game.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:30 AM
LOL Cutler should have had 2-3 more picks against GB. He got really lucky so far this yr. He should be 1-2 just like us.

I think Cutlers mechanics suck. He throws without setting his feet, ball always sails on him, he get's overthrow picks.

Ummm, go back and watch the first Bronco game. Orton threw multiple balls that hit defenders in both hands and were dropped. This isn't something that shows Cutler isn't as good as Orton has done it even more. There is no such stat as "almost pick" or "should have been picked". That is a losers argument. "We should have won becuase we almost made the plays that we needed!"

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 07:31 AM
ELway was same way in some regards. It wasn't until he had an offense that he didn't have to throw so much that he won. For gunslingers it's better to uncork them when game on the line, and keep the reigns pulled in during the game.

Otherwise they make bad throws and cause turnovers too early in the game.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:32 AM
Really? Most people consider Gaffney, Lloyd journeyman not worthy of starting in NFL. The oline very young and the RBS really not very good top to bottom.

The notion Orton is stopping a talented offense from scoring is a joke.

Orton is what he is. A QB that lacks the athleticism to beat you on his own. But as part of a team he could get it done.

Cutler the opposite.

Fine. McDaniels ripped apart a talented offense and just left us with crap. You have conviced me.

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 07:33 AM
In fact I would guess most football analysts have Broncos talent rated avg to below avg on offense. Mcdaniels just has a great system. Broncos just need a few better players, some better luck, and I think boom they are in playoffs.

Cutler though isn't a good example. Great job getting the picks we did for a guy who didn't want to play here anymore. Not sure why people so in love with Cutler. He has a big arm, but really not very accurate at all. His bail sails more then Ferdinand Maggallen.

jhns
09-30-2010, 07:34 AM
ELway was same way in some regards. It wasn't until he had an offense that he didn't have to throw so much that he won. For gunslingers it's better to uncork them when game on the line, and keep the reigns pulled in during the game.

Otherwise they make bad throws and cause turnovers too early in the game.

This, I do agree with.

Sassy
09-30-2010, 08:03 AM
That is pretty simple. Orton sucks and brings down the guys around him. Cutler has a **** offense around him and is still putting together game winning drives and scoring more points than this team. Cutler isn't the only reason they win but he is a big part of the reason. Orton isn't the only reason we lose but him throwing interceptions on the game winning drives and missing receivers whenever he is in the red zone is a big part of the reason we aren't winning.

I know, I know. Orton has a good personality. The only problem is that personality doesn't get you anywhere in this sport. The people that preach otherwise are being pretty dumb. A rapist has won recent SBs....

I never said either QB sucked. All I'm saying is that it takes a TEAM to win or lose a game. Never said a thing about a good personality. Although, when Jay turns into his whiney baby self after losing a few you'll see a different team. Love that you are trying to put words in peoples mouths on this thread Hilarious!

jhns
09-30-2010, 08:16 AM
I never said either QB sucked. All I'm saying is that it takes a TEAM to win or lose a game. Never said a thing about a good personality. Although, when Jay turns into his whiney baby self after losing a few you'll see a different team. Love that you are trying to put words in peoples mouths on this thread Hilarious!

You just said personality matters. I guess I was right with the words I put in your mouth. I also never said you claimed either sucks. Way to put words in my mouth. I explained why the win loss records are included in the analysis. I do agree with you that it takes a team to win. What is funny is you claim this is your point as you also said Cutler had nothing to do with their win, it was all Hester and Peppers. So you claim it just takes two players, not a team. I claim it takes a team and showed that Cutler is doing his part...

Sassy
09-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Not really according to you the W and L's are on the QB...but anyway, a lot of us here can claim you are wasting your breath arguing. You have no points.

jhns
09-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Not really according to you the W and L's are on the QB...but anyway, a lot of us here can claim you are wasting your breath arguing. You have no points.

Right. I come with facts that back my opinions. You guys just b**** about what I say with nothing to back what you claim. You also come with "I'm just saying it takes a team to win. Their last win was all Peppers and Orton."

I do see what you mean with the wasting my time thing.

Anyways, I have always argued that it takes a team to win. I just said it again. I have said it about 20 times now. You don't make any sense.

bendog
09-30-2010, 08:46 AM
Kyle Orton could have consumed 4 750ml bottles of Jack in the time it takes to read this thread. (-:

ColoradoDarin
09-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Kyle Orton <strike>could have</strike> consumed 4 750ml bottles of Jack in the time it takes to read this thread. (-:

FiFY :)

bendog
09-30-2010, 09:08 AM
FiFY :)

thanks, but imo Jay could have downed FIVE! And still checked his glucose level.

ColoradoDarin
09-30-2010, 09:13 AM
thanks, but imo Jay could have downed FIVE! And still checked his glucose level.

Yeah, but he would have started with 8 bottles and 3 would have been finished by DBs ROFL!

cutthemdown
09-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Fine. McDaniels ripped apart a talented offense and just left us with crap. You have conviced me.

No he ripped apart a decent offense in a quest to become great. It's not going to happen in 2 yrs. Not when you lose the good young player on defense you planned to build around and the RB you chose didn't work out.

Still the RB situation with Hillis IMO wouldn't be much better because he wasn't smart enough for what Mcdaniels wants to do. Scheffler challenged coaches authority, and for all the reasons I pointed out Mcdaniels was worried about going the distance with a sulky, me first, fire ball off back foot gunslinger. That doesn't fit Mcdaniels MO.

If by end of next yr we aren't looking like a team that will win games in the playoffs then I will jump on board the move on bandwagon. But unlike many of you I didn't see the Broncos as being very good even when we went to AFC championship game. The beatings we took in playoffs showed that.

We changed up the makeup and style of the team for those reasons and now we have to see it through.

Still the changes to the passing game for the most part have worked out. The Broncos problems in the redzone will have to be worked out though to prove it. NFL is a results orientated thing it's not about stats. 150 yrds and 3 scores is always better then 500 yrds and 1 score.

Orton not as talented as Cutler, but he is just as good of a QB. There are so many things about Cutlers game I hate. Also I don't see it in him to try and change. What he wants to do is win it playing his style, then tell everyone I told you so.

That is a tough road to haul in the NFL where Qbs like McNabb can get traded. He starts bouncing around and he'sin trouble, that never works out for any QB.

Gannon, Brees, Favre did will after being jettisoned, and many others, but when you hit 3rd, 4th team its not good. He better hope his all or nothing style wins quickly or Bears may ship him on as well.

vancejohnson82
09-30-2010, 10:03 AM
JHNS you are a clown....its been proven multiple times in this thread that you contradict yourself on a regular basis....

Orton is bringing us down and Cutler is carrying the Bears...that's your point...we get it

also, you claim that Cutler has inferior players around him, but in the same breath say that McDaniels' guys suck worse but then say Orton has more to work with....its just a merry go round of ridiculousness with you

TailgateNut
09-30-2010, 10:05 AM
JHNS you are a clown....its been proven multiple times in this thread that you contradict yourself on a regular basis....

Orton is bringing us down and Cutler is carrying the Bears...that's your point...we get it

also, you claim that Cutler has inferior players around him, but in the same breath say that McDaniels' guys suck worse but then say Orton has more to work with....its just a merry go round of ridiculousness with you

Jhns = the OM poster child for ADHD.

Eldorado
09-30-2010, 10:07 AM
FOOD JACK!!!11!1!!11

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Bacon-Cheeseburger-Fries.jpg

jhns
09-30-2010, 10:40 AM

You seem very lost. When I said McDaniels left nothing to work with, it was obvious sarcasm as every other post says the exact opposite. Sorry, I thought you were smart enough to get that. I won't make that mistake again(actually I will, I love sarcasm).

Where did I claim Cutler does it alone? I have said the exact opposite of that about 20 times now.

Yes, I get that you can't actually counter my points so this is the best you have. It doesn't bother me. It just validates what I am saying.

colonelbeef
09-30-2010, 10:41 AM
In fact I would guess most football analysts have Broncos talent rated avg to below avg on offense. Mcdaniels just has a great system. Broncos just need a few better players, some better luck, and I think boom they are in playoffs.

Cutler though isn't a good example. Great job getting the picks we did for a guy who didn't want to play here anymore. Not sure why people so in love with Cutler. He has a big arm, but really not very accurate at all. His bail sails more then Ferdinand Maggallen.

If it's such a great system, why has the scoring gone down since Shanahan left?

Either he got rid of better players and replaced with inferior ones, or he is running a less effective scheme, in particular the garbage running game.

You can't have it both ways.

vancejohnson82
09-30-2010, 10:51 AM
You seem very lost. When I said McDaniels left nothing to work with, it was obvious sarcasm as every other post says the exact opposite. Sorry, I thought you were smart enough to get that. I won't make that mistake again(actually I will, I love sarcasm).

Where did I claim Cutler does it alone? I have said the exact opposite of that about 20 times now.

Yes, I get that you can't actually counter my points so this is the best you have. It doesn't bother me. It just validates what I am saying.

No...you have said that Cutler doesnt do it alone, then flipflopped to say that he is the sole reason that team is 3-0, while claiming Orton is taking this team down and McDaniels traded away all the talent..

your inconsistencies are best noted on page 23 and 24....

hope we win this week so you'll disappear until the next loss

jhns
09-30-2010, 11:02 AM
No...you have said that Cutler doesnt do it alone, then flipflopped to say that he is the sole reason that team is 3-0, while claiming Orton is taking this team down and McDaniels traded away all the talent..

your inconsistencies are best noted on page 23 and 24....

hope we win this week so you'll disappear until the next loss

Really? I bet you can't show a single post that says Cutler does it alone.

Also, saying McDaniels dropped the talent level is not the same as saying we have less talent than the Bears on offense. For one, you won't be able to find a post where I claimed McDaniels got rid of all the talent. The only post that says that is obvious sarcasm. Again, I get that you aren't smart enough to pick up on that but that isn't my problem.

So what is your claim? Why are the Bears performing better on offense than this team? They even have a new system this year and are still doing better. Do you think they have more talent around the QB than this team? I am curious what your ideas are since the only thing you are bringing to the table is a bunch of bull**** that you claim I said. Bull**** that you can't back.

What is with you guys claiming I am not here after wins? Here is an easy one for you. Go look at my post history after week 2 this year. Yeah, I stopped posting alright...

vancejohnson82
09-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by jhns http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2950498#post2950498)
Cutler has 2, yes two, game winning drives in three games. Cutler is 3-0. Cutler has won games for his team even though he has no o-line and a below average receiver set. Sure, he almost threw some picks last night, when the other team blatantly cheated.

jhns
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by jhns http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2950498#post2950498)

So what part of that says he does it alone. These are all facts. Cutler is 3-0. This means Cutler has won games. Just like Orton is 1-2. Orton has won a game and lost 2. Cutler has 2 game winning drives. Cutler has been getting hit a ton, which means the Bears have a lack of talent on the line. I would love to hear an argument against the talent around him. He has one receiver that could actually compete to start on this team. Every other receiver would be 4th or lower on this depth chart.

This isn't claiming Cutler does it alone. This is giving the facts. I really don't get how you can claim I am saying he does it alone when I have continually denied this notion. I get that this is all you have because it is impossible to dispute facts.

vancejohnson82
09-30-2010, 11:32 AM
So what part of that says he does it alone. These are all facts. Cutler is 3-0. This means Cutler has won games. Just like Orton is 1-2. Orton has won a game and lost 2. Cutler has 2 game winning drives. Cutler has been getting hit a ton, which means the Bears have a lack of talent on the line. I would love to hear an argument against the talent around him. He has one receiver that could actually compete to start on this team. Every other receiver would be 4th or lower on this depth chart.

This isn't claiming Cutler does it alone. This is giving the facts. I really don't get how you can claim I am saying he does it alone when I have continually denied this notion. I get that this is all you have because it is impossible to dispute facts.

hahahaha.....ok dude

we've been starting two rookies and a guy we picked up off a scrap heap (Stanley Daniels)...not to mention an injured Clady....this OLine argument is dumb...maybe he's been getting hit a ton because he holds onto the ball too long and/or doesnt make quick reads

and the WRs? Both of these teams are towards the bottom when it comes to just straight up talent

Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, a rookie and Eddie Royal? Maybe, just maybe these guys are successful because of the system???

i dont understand your concepts at all....you blatantly said that CUTLER was 3-0...and Orton was 1-2 and that Orton is a big part of the reason we are 1-2. Then you say its a team game, ignoring the fact that the Bears defense is head and shoulders "more talented" (one of your favorite barometers) than ours...

jhns
09-30-2010, 11:42 AM
hahahaha.....ok dude

we've been starting two rookies and a guy we picked up off a scrap heap (Stanley Daniels)...not to mention an injured Clady....this OLine argument is dumb...maybe he's been getting hit a ton because he holds onto the ball too long and/or doesnt make quick reads

and the WRs? Both of these teams are towards the bottom when it comes to just straight up talent

Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, a rookie and Eddie Royal? Maybe, just maybe these guys are successful because of the system???

i dont understand your concepts at all....you blatantly said that CUTLER was 3-0...and Orton was 1-2 and that Orton is a big part of the reason we are 1-2. Then you say its a team game, ignoring the fact that the Bears defense is head and shoulders "more talented" (one of your favorite barometers) than ours...

I don't ignore the Bears defense. This is why I have included the offensive production of both teams in my arguments. If we had as productive of an offense but were still losing, you would sure have a point here.

Orton is a big reason we are 1-2, along with the rest of the offense. They failed late in the first game when they had a chance. They couldn't score at all last game. The defense hasn't been great but they gave this team a chance in both games.

Who cares about rookies if they still are playing well? Have you watched both of these lines? People claiming ours isn't performing as well are just being ridiculous. Orton has had tons of time, most of the time. Cutler has been getting hit before he can finish his drops... As for injuries on the line, you do know the Bears LT has been injured and missed game time, right? Why is this only an excuse for us?

Maybe those guys are just successful because of the system. Maybe they aren't. I would say that they have been running some great routes and making nice catches though. A system tells you were to go, it doesn't execute for you.

chrisp
09-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Listen, Cutler's doing well so far, but I think that his struggles last year have more than contributed to that.

Everybody on this board has always said that Cutler had a hatful of talent but a headful of rocks. It took a season of struggles, and the realisation that a) its not all about him, and b) the grass is NOT greener on the other side, for him to finally knuckle down, listen to the coaches and work within the system. Plus you add an OC who actually knows what he is doing to an extent, which always helps....

But the question remains: could Cutler run McDaniel's offense as well as Orton? I don't think so, and I don't think McDaniels thought so either. McD came in to run his system and mould the team into his team. Martz, on the other hand, was brought in specifically to re-shape the bears offense around Cutler, with the franchise having basically bet its whole future on the guy. Do not fool yourself into thinking that Martz was not told VERY clearly and VERY specifically to make Cutler into a superstar. You do not give up two firsts for a guy and then throw him into the trashcan after one season.

However, credit to Cutler for getting his head on straight and working hard in the offseason. We'll have to wait and see how the season pans out, but for now he's looking good. Good for him. The test will come for him next season, if he has a successful year, can he stay humble and stop making stupid mistakes once he starts getting the accolades? We shall see.

bendog
09-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah, but he would have started with 8 bottles and 3 would have been finished by DBs ROFL!

You're just jealous. See, Jay shares his booze. Orton's a sneaky house drunk.

ColoradoDarin
09-30-2010, 12:47 PM
You're just jealous. See, Jay shares his booze. Orton's a sneaky house drunk.

It's better that way, just ask George:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8E7aFdsSIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8E7aFdsSIY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jhns
09-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Figures.

Go watch the play. NFL Network analyst's immediate reaction, "That's a tough call."

He hit him in the chest and the crown of his helmet hits the bottom of Cutler's face mask.

So, I was just reading some yahoo news and saw this interesting article. It explained how the NFL just fined the guy that made this hit because it was bad enough to justify a fine. The player that made the hit then talked about how he knew it was a bad one but was just trying to make a play.

So, I am being unreasonable just to defend Cutler huh? It was a tough call? Interesting.

Missouribronc
10-01-2010, 06:17 AM
So, I was just reading some yahoo news and saw this interesting article. It explained how the NFL just fined the guy that made this hit because it was bad enough to justify a fine. The player that made the hit then talked about how he knew it was a bad one but was just trying to make a play.

So, I am being unreasonable just to defend Cutler huh? It was a tough call? Interesting.

Ask the NFL Analyst. He said it, you moron.

Oh, and you are unreasonable in your man-love for Cutler. It's downright unhealthy, really.

jhns
10-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Ask the NFL Analyst. He said it, you moron.

And you argued it for multiple posts, you moron.

Anyways, since analysts are the word of God to you, you do realize that most of them said the Cutler trade was a horrible mistake and really dumb, right? I guess it is a fact now.

Missouribronc
10-01-2010, 06:42 AM
And you argued it for multiple posts, you moron.

Anyways, since analysts are the word of God to you, you do realize that most of them said the Cutler trade was a horrible mistake and really dumb, right? I guess it is a fact now.

Another circular argument on your part?

No, I simply said, see someone agrees with me who played the game. Now, you have somebody who played the game who agrees with you.

Awesome. I see how that makes your opinion right, and mine wrong, though.

TDmvp
10-01-2010, 06:47 AM
http://www.neverendingthread.com/images/mainlogoNT.jpg

TonyR
10-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Listen, Cutler's doing well so far...

Good post, chrisp. I'll add that we should hold off on declaring Cutler and Chicago a success until some meaningful games are played after Thanksgiving. Still plenty of time for Cutler to get a big head and revert to his old ways.

jhns
10-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Another circular argument on your part?

No, I simply said, see someone agrees with me who played the game. Now, you have somebody who played the game who agrees with you.

Awesome. I see how that makes your opinion right, and mine wrong, though.

Who cares that some random analyst agrees with you? The NFL, the only people that matter, has agreed with me twice now. First with the penalty and then with the fine. That is what makes my opinion right.

Missouribronc
10-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Good post, chrisp. I'll add that we should hold off on declaring Cutler and Chicago a success until some meaningful games are played after Thanksgiving. Still plenty of time for Cutler to get a big head and revert to his old ways.

He did Monday, and got lucky.

Dedhed
10-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Orton is playing very good but so is Cutler so I don't see the point of this thread

Read the first post in it!

Dagmar
10-01-2010, 07:22 PM
http://www.neverendingthread.com/images/mainlogoNT.jpg
http://www.thevancouverite.com/pictures/falcor-jesus.gif

Tombstone RJ
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
If it's such a great system, why has the scoring gone down since Shanahan left?

Either he got rid of better players and replaced with inferior ones, or he is running a less effective scheme, in particular the garbage running game.

You can't have it both ways.

Building a good offense is way harder than building a good defense. Scoring is down but not by much, but the defense is at least respectable and STs is getting better. This offense is on par with Shanny's offense with Cutler when it comes to scoring and moving the ball. I understand that some peeps are bent out of shape because McD got rid of some talented players, fact is those players did not win one single playoff game and they had chances to make the playoffs, easy chances, can't miss chances and they still schit the bed.

Shanahan's teams under Cutler excelled at disappointing losses, yeah! whatever...