PDA

View Full Version : Inactives

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 11:55 AM
tebow is 3rd QB, quinn 2nd. andre goodman officially out for the game....

PostBroncos

Bronco inactives: Tebow, Goodman, Moreno, E. Olsen, Harris, Clark, R. Quinn, E. Decker

Kuper WILL play today.

WABronco
09-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Noooooo Teboooowwww

McDman
09-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Noooooo Teboooowwww

Bust.

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Tebow?? WTF? Quinn if ORton goes down???? ARGGGHHH

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Wow, I was not expecting that Tebow news. Thought we'd see a lot of him today, actually.

SportinOne
09-26-2010, 12:01 PM
not a fan of Tebow inactive.

big fan of Squid getting some action. Hopefully Cox starting means Squid on kick returns.

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 12:01 PM
My optimism took a hit with that news, expecting today to be like the NE game last year with Josh outcoaching Indy.

Harumph.

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 12:03 PM
tebow has played a grand total of 3 NFL plays, why would him being in this game make or break the game?

BowlenBall
09-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Eric Decker inactive sucks too... looks like he's the 6th receiver behind Willis, eh?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
tebow has played a grand total of 3 NFL plays, why would him being in this game make or break the game?

BECAUSE Tebow has played a grand total of three NFL plays. See, when there are no plays run for him, there's no film, either. Which means you can do a WHOLE lot of interesting stuff with the guy.

Dedhed
Quinn, Tebow, and Decker are all a little surprising, although I guess we need the DB depth.

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 12:05 PM
because tebow has played a grand total of three nfl plays. See, when there are no plays run for him, there's no film, either. Which means you can do a whole lot of interesting stuff with the guy.

rofl!

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 12:06 PM

Not make or break, but no film on him and I was hoping he would be the wildcard from Josh. I swear dude, you pick fights with the few folk on here that don't rip on you now?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 12:08 PM
rofl!

Excellent take. Strong.

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Not make or break, but no film on him and I was hoping he would be the wildcard from Josh. I swear dude, you pick fights with the few folk on here that don't rip on you now?

its because people say stupid stuff like "they dont have film on tebow so we are gonna outsmart the COLTS by running trick plays with him"

wanna lose football games, go ahead and do that.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 12:11 PM
its because people say stupid stuff like "they dont have film on tebow so we are gonna outsmart the COLTS by running trick plays with him"

wanna lose football games, go ahead and do that.

Hi. I'm reality. Nobody said that.

HOWEVAH, trick plays can be effective when there's no film. Especially when your team is undermanned.

Perhaps you remember the Dolphins premiering their Wildcat offense against the Patriots a few years back. Or perhaps you don't. Either way, nobody in the league had seen it before, and thanks to those packages, the Dolphins won that day.

But hey, why use reason and logic when you can argue for the sake of arguing.

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 12:13 PM

HOWEVAH, trick plays can be effective when there's no film. Especially when your team is undermanned.

Perhaps you remember the Dolphins premiering their Wildcat offense against the Patriots a few years back. Or perhaps you don't. Either way, nobody in the league had seen it before, and thanks to those packages, the Dolphins won that day.

Exactly.

KipCorrington25
09-26-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm gald Tebow is sitting this way the annoucers won't have to talk the entire game about someone that's really no factor at this time.

The MVPlaya
09-26-2010, 12:19 PM
3 starters are out for the Colts: LT Charlie Johnson, WR Garcon and LB Sessions.

TheReverend
09-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Not a big deal guys. His ribs are obviously still sore as Josh eluded to earlier in the week.

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Not a big deal guys. His ribs are obviously still sore as Josh eluded to earlier in the week.

Tebow's ribs are steel. It absolutely embarrassing.

TheReverend
09-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Tebow's ribs are steel. It absolute embarrassing.

Fixed

The MVPlaya
09-26-2010, 12:25 PM
@BroncoTalk
BroncoTalk
#Colts inactives: WR Gonzalez, DB Sanders, King, LB Session, OL McClendon, Johnson, WR Garcon, DT Mathews

_Oro_
09-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Garcon and Gonzalez out... Should help a little.

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 12:39 PM

youre right...mcdaniels is a stupid idiot and should probably take offensive gameplanning lessons from you. maybe you have some broken down tape you can bring along to show him why tebow would be a superior option to try and trick the patriots with?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 12:43 PM
youre right...mcdaniels is a stupid idiot and should probably take offensive gameplanning lessons from you. maybe you have some broken down tape you can bring along to show him why tebow would be a superior option to try and trick the patriots with?

Do you ever argue things that were actually said, or do you just constantly make up your own little story in your head and argue against that?

Sure seems like the latter.

I didn't say McDaniels is stupid. In fact, I didn't say anything remotely close to that.

Also, I didn't say it was stupid to NOT run special plays with Tebow. I just said I was surprised that we wouldn't be. Thought that would be something we'd do in this game.

I hope that's okay with you! I don't want to hurt your precious little feelings anymore! I know how sensitive you are!

SoCalBronco
09-26-2010, 12:44 PM
I was hoping to see a bit of Tebow, too....but if his ribs are still hurting, let him rest I guess. I also was hoping we could see some of Ed in the game today to get his feet wet, but I guess not.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I was hoping to see a bit of Tebow, too....but if his ribs are still hurting, let him rest I guess. I also was hoping we could see some of Ed in the game today to get his feet wet, but I guess not.

Clearly, you think McD's playcalling is stupid-headed, and you think you could put together a better gameplan than him.

/rolleyes

TonyR
09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Garcon and Gonzalez out... Should help a little.

Yup, that and a dinged up OL certainly help. I'm fearing Dallas Clark will be trouble today...

tsiguy96
09-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Do you ever argue things that were actually said, or do you just constantly make up your own little story in your head and argue against that?

Sure seems like the latter.

I didn't say McDaniels is stupid. In fact, I didn't say anything remotely close to that.

Also, I didn't say it was stupid to NOT run special plays with Tebow. I just said I was surprised that we wouldn't be. Thought that would be something we'd do in this game.

I hope that's okay with you! I don't want to hurt your precious little feelings anymore! I know how sensitive you are!

i think everyone is surprised he moved to #3 because quinn has given no reason to be moved to #2, but i think you can be pretty sure theres a good reason for him not being there, and to question it with zero information is kinda silly.

Dedhed
09-26-2010, 12:54 PM
I think it's moronic when fans question a decision about a player because they hoped for something from that player.

No different than Calling Demaryius Thomas a bad pick because you had "hoped" we might draft Dez.

Or hating Moreno because you hoped that Denver would be the next home of the great white hope at RB.

None of us has any insight into what actually goes on with this team, and lambasting decisions based on our "hopes" is pretty dimwitted.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2010, 01:00 PM
i think everyone is surprised he moved to #3 because quinn has given no reason to be moved to #2, but i think you can be pretty sure theres a good reason for him not being there, and to question it with zero information is kinda silly.

Ugh.

I didn't question. I said I was surprised.

Reading comprehension. Try it. You might like it.

Dagmar
09-26-2010, 01:03 PM

Just a heads up, Moose and another couple of folks were the few who give you the time of day round here.

Were. You are reminiscent of dragster right now.