PDA

View Full Version : Neck Pony Nation!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

Crushaholic
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
up...

philiptr2
06-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Up!

Los Broncos
06-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Higher, up up up

Los Broncos
06-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Well how things chance from one day to the next. Looks i might i might employable after all. Its a ****ty telemarketing job for now, but its something to get me by for a while. Its a good thing too because i was at the end of my rope.

This may sound stupid but i was thinking about suicide recently. Ive been discouraged not being able to find work and getting shut down left and right. I felt like i was being taunted in a way.

I need to work to support myself and save some money for September 16th!

Blueflame
06-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Well how things chance from one day to the next. Looks i might i might employable after all. Its a ****ty telemarketing job for now, but its something to get me by for a while. Its a good thing too because i was at the end of my rope.

This may sound stupid but i was thinking about suicide recently. Ive been discouraged not being able to find work and getting shut down left and right. I felt like i was being taunted in a way.

That's good news... even if the job is just a temporary one, it will still give you a few extra $$ to spend now.

Suicide is a "permanent solution to a probably-temporary problem"... but then I'm sure you already know that. Things will get better with time.

Los Broncos
06-27-2007, 07:19 PM
That's good news... even if the job is just a temporary one, it will still give you a few extra $$ to spend now.

Suicide is a "permanent solution to a probably-temporary problem"... but then I'm sure you already know that. Things will get better with time.

Yea i know its a stupid thought. I'm very mental ya know sometimes.

Blueflame
06-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Yea i know its a stupid thought. I'm very mental ya know sometimes.

Ah, that's all good... as long as the thought isn't translated over into action. I think everyone, at some time in their lives, go through moments when thoughts of ending it all seem like a way out of troubles or depression.

Los Broncos
06-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Ah, that's all good... as long as the thought isn't translated over into action. I think everyone, at some time in their lives, go through moments when thoughts of ending it all seem like a way out of troubles or depression.

I'm currently taken meds for depression. Its a tough thing to go threw, one day im sad the next im happy as can be. The changes with the meds are very suttle, barely notice them. But they help just enough to get me threw the day.

Its also tough to admit out in the open. I didn't ask for it, but i do have to deal with it for life.

Blueflame
06-27-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm currently taken meds for depression. Its a tough thing to go threw, one day im sad the next im happy as can be. The changes with the meds are very suttle, barely notice them. But they help just enough to get me threw the day.

Its also tough to admit out in the open. I didn't ask for it, but i do have to deal with it for life.

The "highs and lows" would be very difficult to deal with. Good thing you have meds that help to keep it all under control.

Los Broncos
06-27-2007, 08:01 PM
The "highs and lows" would be very difficult to deal with. Good thing you have meds that help to keep it all under control.

Thanks for the support.

I was just thinking about your name, its reminds me of a Bubba Spraxx song.

From the P, hold it to the blueflame
God, forgive me for causing you pain
All it was, ain’t no more, cause my babys gone
And when it rains it pours.

Blueflame
06-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the support.

I was just thinking about your name, its reminds me of a Bubba Spraxx song.

From the P, hold it to the blueflame
God, forgive me for causing you pain
All it was, ain’t no more, cause my babys gone
And when it rains it pours.

There's only a few things that can be both orange and blue... a flame is one of those things. :sunshine:

Blueflame
06-28-2007, 03:30 AM
Last slot on Page One....

broncocalijohn
06-28-2007, 05:27 AM

You dont have the part for a tele. You need to chain smoke (taking breaks every 30 minutes) and have that stupid white trash loser haircut where you shave the sides of your locks to #1 or #4 and keep the top nice and long. You went too far with shaving the top too. You just wont fit in with those types. Sorry if I made mean to those with that hairstyle. Actually, I am not. When I see it, I see "loser". Good luck on the job Lynch. Keep looking for a better one. Never settle. Save your dough for the OM Weekend and stay classy Tustin.

Crushaholic
06-28-2007, 11:21 AM
way too low...

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
You dont have the part for a tele. You need to chain smoke (taking breaks every 30 minutes) and have that stupid white trash loser haircut where you shave the sides of your locks to #1 or #4 and keep the top nice and long. You went too far with shaving the top too. You just wont fit in with those types. Sorry if I made mean to those with that hairstyle. Actually, I am not. When I see it, I see "loser". Good luck on the job Lynch. Keep looking for a better one. Never settle. Save your dough for the OM Weekend and stay classy Tustin.

Im very good on the phone. Ive done inside sales and tele before. I just keep it my head shaved. But ill keep looking for something better because i am better.

smalltowngrll
06-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Happy Thursday!!

Free from the grip of ego

There is much more to life than merely serving your ego. Those things that seem like failures to the ego, are pure opportunities for raising your awareness to higher, more fulfilling levels.

Experiences your ego would never allow will connect you to what you sincerely desire. Feelings, thoughts and actions that go beyond yourself show you who you truly are.

Anxiety, fear, worry and doubt are all devices that your ego uses to hold you back. Stop being a slave to ego, and you are free to live without limits.

By appealing to your ego and cooperating with it, others are able to control your life. Yet when you let go of your ego's concerns, you can freely live to fulfill your own true purposes.

Why would you wish to be a slave when you can choose to be the master of your destiny? Why would you let ego hold you back when there are so many great things you can accomplish?

The best thing you can do for yourself is to live your life beyond yourself. Let go of your ego's incessant pleading, and discover a whole new wonderful world.

brncs_fan
06-28-2007, 12:42 PM
The search for of the wall stuff never ends. My relentless search for aftermarket stuff for our scooters and motorcycles has lead me to discover drink holders for scooters.

What will they think of next?

Flex Gunmetal
06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Up! Up! I wont be on for about 2 weeks, so yall have to pick up my slack.

REB
06-28-2007, 03:23 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps :welcome:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosWalker2.jpg

Crushaholic
06-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Up! Up! I wont be on for about 2 weeks, so yall have to pick up my slack.

OK, we'll try not to make a thread entitled "Where's Flex Gunmetal?" I can't make any promises...;)

Flex Gunmetal
06-28-2007, 04:45 PM
OK, we'll try not to make a thread entitled "Where's Flex Gunmetal?" I can't make any promises...;)

Haha, my absence isn't exactly due to something I'm excited about. Let's just say I made some poor choices my frosh year of college.:(

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Well that interview sucked. The guy barley spoke English, and didn't seen to interested in me. Whats really sucks is that it pays good money and its about five mins from my place. Just got to keep plugging away.

REB
06-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Hang in there man :thumbsup:

Blueflame
06-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Keep the faith, Lynch... you'll find the right job and situation.

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I just set up a interview for Tuesday the 3rd for a great IT position. Pays well and i get every other Friday off. I know this is the one i can feel it baby.

BMF Bronco
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I have an interview tomorrow with Omniture at 11.00AM. It will allow me to work from the confines of my own home and pay me about 30% more, wish me luck!

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I have an interview tomorrow with Omniture at 11.00AM. It will allow me to work from the confines of my own home and pay me about 30% more, wish me luck!

Good luck bro, i hope you get it!

Sassy
06-28-2007, 06:10 PM

Cool. Best of Luck, BMF...

...and Lynch Good Luck to you, too! :sunshine:

smalltowngrll
06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Good luck to you both!!

BMF, sounds like a great opportunity...especially with Hannah there with you!! :thumbs:

BMF Bronco
06-28-2007, 06:13 PM
thanks!

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Thank you both!

REB
06-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Best of luck to ya's!

Los Broncos
06-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Just got another interview set up for Monday. Might be working at home depot. I don't really want to work there, but its something for now.

DukeWoody
06-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Just got another interview set up for Monday. Might be working at home depot. I don't really want to work there, but its something for now.

My fav. NASCAR driver Tony Stewart is sponsered by the Homedepot...Maybe you'll get some extra percs or good benefits working there...Either way good luck to you and your job hunting days ahead...I'm kinda job hunting myself....Like i said kinda;)

Los Broncos
06-29-2007, 02:01 AM
My fav. NASCAR driver Tony Stewart is sponsered by the Homedepot...Maybe you'll get some extra percs or good benefits working there...Either way good luck to you and your job hunting days ahead...I'm kinda job hunting myself....Like i said kinda;)

Home Depot doesnt offer any kind of perks or discounts.

DukeWoody
06-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Home Depot doesnt offer any kind of perks or discounts.
I didn't know that,but i do know they do in Canada,and thats where i'm from...Sorry about your luck there Lynch...I guess its take it or leave it,depends how bad u need it..Good luck either way...:wave:

Los Broncos
06-29-2007, 02:52 AM
I didn't know that,but i do know they do in Canada,and thats where i'm from...Sorry about your luck there Lynch...I guess its take it or leave it,depends how bad u need it..Good luck either way...:wave:

Thanks for the support.

I might be a cashier, whatever it takes to get to denver in september.

brncs_fan
06-29-2007, 08:43 AM
It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Doesn't mean much to me since I have to work tomorrow but I though I could inspire someone else to be happy about it. Although fridays are date nights with my wife which usually produces good results :thumbsup:

I just hope I don't get a headache.

Sassy
06-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Happy Friday Guys & Gals!
Have a great weekend!!!

alkemical
06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/Dog_Cat_Mouse062707a.jpg

Los Broncos
06-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Good day to everyone, have a great weekend.

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Happy, Happy Friday!! :egbgb:

The easy way out

Avoiding effort is more difficult than just going ahead and getting it done. Because not only do you spend time and energy avoiding the effort, you also must suffer the consequences of failing to do the work.

Take the time to do what must be done. Don't get caught up in making judgments about whether it is easy or difficult, pleasant or unpleasant, for that will just hold you back.

If you're interested in finding the easiest way out, consider this. The easiest way is to just go ahead and get it done.

Is there something you've been avoiding because it will require too much effort? Is there really anything at all that you've gained by putting it off?

Imagine the sense of satisfaction and release that you'll enjoy when the task is completed. Think of how great it will be when you're no longer constantly dreading it.

Then get busy and get it done. Make the effort, finish the work, and you'll find that you've truly taken the easy way out.

BMF Bronco
06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Good morning everyone! Hey go look at my cell phone thread and give me your advise.

Crushaholic
06-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I can't believe July is almost here...

BMF Bronco
06-29-2007, 02:21 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Just got off the phone from that interview and they are flying me down to Orem, UT next Tuesday for an all-day interview!!!!

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Congrats! Hope it all works out for you! I'm sure you'll blow 'em away!

Los Broncos
06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Just got off the phone from that interview and they are flying me down to Orem, UT next Tuesday for an all-day interview!!!!

WTG bro, good luck.

Mean while im still looking :loser:

alkemical
06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
WTG bro, good luck.

Mean while im still looking :loser:

Remember:

You think - therefore you are.

Think of yourself as what you want to be, then fake it till ya make it.

Crushaholic
06-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Good luck, BMF. Is Utah the headquarters of this company?

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm so not motivated to be at work today! I'm trying to change that motivation, but it's just not working! I think it's due to a two day work week next week and beginning to get things in order for my long vacation! I'm sure there are other factors weighing in here, though. :yep: But, the day is moving entirely too slow for me!! :'(

REB
06-29-2007, 03:58 PM
G'day

Sassy
06-29-2007, 05:57 PM
I'm so not motivated to be at work today! I'm trying to change that motivation, but it's just not working! I think it's due to a two day work week next week and beginning to get things in order for my long vacation! I'm sure there are other factors weighing in here, though. :yep: But, the day is moving entirely too slow for me!! :'(

Care to elaborate on the "other factors" Ha!

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Care to elaborate on the "other factors" Ha!

8') :spit: funny! :P

Sassy
06-29-2007, 06:02 PM
8') :spit: funny! :P

ROFL!

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm still not motivated any more now to work than earlier!

Sassy
06-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Don't some of your "thoughts" say "take life as it comes" or something like that ;D

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Don't some of your "thoughts" say "take life as it comes" or something like that ;D

YES they do!! That's what I'm doing! And, some of my "thoughts" do also say to do my work diligently (my paraphrase)! And, I'm not doing so well with that one. Maybe I need to go find a good project to work on for the next two hours...then pooooof, it'll be time to go home for the weekend!!

freak6
06-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Could not come sooner!!!

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Could not come sooner!!!

You can say that again!! ^5

Sassy
06-29-2007, 06:24 PM
YES they do!! That's what I'm doing! And, some of my "thoughts" do also say to do my work diligently (my paraphrase)! And, I'm not doing so well with that one. Maybe I need to go find a good project to work on for the next two hours...then pooooof, it'll be time to go home for the weekend!!

I'd say go with the flow...leave early...take time to smell the flowers...and go post on Pez' happy thread ;D

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 06:27 PM
I'd say go with the flow...leave early...take time to smell the flowers...and go post on Pez' happy thread ;D

Can't leave early today. I left early on Tuesday!!! ;D

I've posted on the happy thread..and I re-read that thread occasionally because, well, it makes me HAPPY!! :yayaya:

freak6
06-29-2007, 06:29 PM
The knuckleheads next door haven't turned in some stupid roster, and we can't secure for the day. Marine Corps logic.

Well, some unit next door bolted, we gotta be getting the word soon.

There is only 2 teams signed up for flag football this summer, everyone is to busy with baseball and other stuff.

To coach or not. It will give my kid an opportunity to play QB, I plan on using him like Vick. I think I am gonna coach. We'll destroy the same team week in week out, but oh well.

Sassy
06-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Can't leave early today. I left early on Tuesday!!! ;D

I've posted on the happy thread..and I re-read that thread occasionally because, well, it makes me HAPPY!! :yayaya:

Well, then, we just don't know what to do with ya! ;D
As for myself, I think I'm going to go read for a bit then go on a bike ride. :sunshine:
The house can wait!:wave:

smalltowngrll
06-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Well, then, we just don't know what to do with ya! ;D
As for myself, I think I'm going to go read for a bit then go on a bike ride. :sunshine:
The house can wait!:wave:

That's alright...I'm occupying my time here at work. Little projects here and there!!

Yes, the housework will always be there!!

Los Broncos
06-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Starting Monday i have a little temp assignment for two days, not much but it will give me a few bucks in my pocket. Then after that i may have something permanent. !Booya!

smalltowngrll
06-30-2007, 11:59 AM
.....and these are the Days of our Lives.....:oyvey:

The only safe place is the happy place thread and here!

And I found this on page 2!!!

smalltowngrll
06-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Happy Saturday!! What a BEAUTIFUL day it is!!! :sunshine: 8')

Thought for the day!!

Banish worry and doubt

When you were very young, you developed an astounding number of new skills in a short period of time. You quickly worked your way from a helpless infant into a capable and knowledgeable young person.

How were you able to make such rapid progress? One big reason why you moved ahead so quickly was because you weren't worried about making mistakes.

Certainly you did make your share of mistakes. You fell down while learning to walk, and used the wrong words while learning to talk.

And yet, you persisted, undeterred by your past errors and unimpeded by the prospect of more mistakes. You had an unshakable faith that you would eventually get it right, and indeed you did.

When your focus is only on avoiding mistakes, you avoid achievement as well. Being constantly worried about getting it wrong prevents you from getting it right.

Choose to learn one more important lesson from the rapid progress you achieved as a child. Banish worry and doubt from your efforts, and see how very much more quickly you move forward.

Sassy
06-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Are you going to Portland for the weekend? ;D

worm
06-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Portland, Oregon and slow gin fizz...if that ain't love than tell me what is...

Sassy
06-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Sloe gin fizz...dang haven't had one of those since high school...one of my best friends would have her bottle of sloe gin with her practically every weekend! LOL! Plus, sloe gin was easily disguised in mt. dew cans! Ha!

Blueflame
06-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Pretty intense storm came through here yesterday... trees down everywhere and power outages. We lost the power for about six hours.

BMF Bronco
06-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Good luck, BMF. Is Utah the headquarters of this company?

Yes, it is.

BMF Bronco
06-30-2007, 02:47 PM
ugh, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hangover! hannah had a sleepover with Grandma and grandpa and daddy decided to tie one on after softball. ouch.

brncs_fan
06-30-2007, 03:17 PM
People drink when they are on softball teams? :kiddingme

That's news to me.

BMF Bronco
06-30-2007, 04:12 PM
People drink when they are on softball teams? :kiddingme

That's news to me.

Hilarious! LOL Hilarious! LOL Riiiiiiiiiiight!

REB
06-30-2007, 05:37 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. Hope your weekend is going well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosWilsonBradyHit.jpg

BMF Bronco
06-30-2007, 06:15 PM
weekend, what's that?

smalltowngrll
06-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Sassy, nope...Didn't go to Portland this weekend. Probably head up there after the Pet Parade here on the 4th! Spend my 5 days off there most likely....or on the lake! ;D Nothing definite yet.

I got sooooo much done today!! Cleaned out my garage!! Woooohoooo. A trip to the dump and a trip to Goodwill. And, I've still got more stuff to take to Goodwill! AND...I got my closet doors back on! YES!! I've been procrastinating that for over a year now!! :yayaya:

Blueflame
07-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Hope everyone's having a nice Sunday. :D

REB
07-01-2007, 03:49 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. Hope your weekend is going well.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Broncoswilsonwheatley.gif

alkemical
07-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I work tomorrow - then i'm off till next monday!

REB
07-01-2007, 04:09 PM
I work tomorrow - then i'm off till next monday!

Cool! Enjoy !Booya!

Los Broncos
07-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Im hungover, went out last night with friends and knocked back some cold ones. There were a lot of hot chicks but most were drunk, just trash.

Went and got some mexican, took a couple of asprins, feel tons better.

Blueflame
07-01-2007, 04:58 PM
What a coincidence... I went out and sipped some brewskis last night, too. No hangover, though (and I'm glad of that LOL). Make Me Shiver was rocking the place, even though it got kinda cold in the beer garden by closing time (temps around 50).

Los Broncos
07-01-2007, 05:00 PM
What a coincidence... I went out and sipped some brewskis last night, too. No hangover, though (and I'm glad of that LOL). Make Me Shiver was rocking the place, even though it got kinda cold in the beer garden by closing time (temps around 50).

Sounds likes fun, it was a beautiful night here weather wise.

Might hit the beach this evening, ill be thinking about all of you.

Blueflame
07-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Sounds likes fun, it was a beautiful night here weather wise.

Might hit the beach this evening, ill be thinking about all of you.

It was a lot of fun... and the weather was great; it just cooled off a little too much after the sun went down. It always does cool off at night here (less than 100 miles from the Canadian border) but last night was more so than usual... the guitarists' fingers were getting almost too cold to move with total dexterity.

Have fun at the beach!

Crushaholic
07-02-2007, 12:52 AM
found this on page 2...

broncocalijohn
07-02-2007, 02:14 AM

If it is the one in your home town, those people went through a killing of their manager by some nut job. If they hire you, then I bet floor help will go up from 5 people to 6!Hilarious! At least that what it seems like when i go to HD. Good Luck.

smalltowngrll
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Happy Monday!!

Very short work week for me this week! ;D

Thought for the day!

Say yes

Say yes to all that is. Say yes, and let your energy flow in a positive, useful direction.

Fighting against what already exists is foolish. Accept that things are as they are, and you gain the power to determine what they will become.

Say yes to this moment that is now. Be fully present, and you are fully effective.

Would you like to be more accepting of those around you and of the positive possibilities available to you? Say yes, and it is so.

The disappointments, excuses and self-imposed limitations need no longer hold you back. Say yes to your highest and most meaningful vision of what life can be.

Say yes to all that life sends your way. And in each moment you'll find great value

brncs_fan
07-02-2007, 11:57 AM
With the 4th of July coming up this week, I actuall get 2 days off this week.

Awsome!!!

Los Broncos
07-02-2007, 12:29 PM
If it is the one in your home town, those people went through a killing of their manager by some nut job. If they hire you, then I bet floor help will go up from 5 people to 6!Hilarious! At least that what it seems like when i go to HD. Good Luck.

Yep, right there at the market place. I might be working at the one in HB, a buddy of mine works there.

Los Broncos
07-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Im heading out to this two day hole in the wall job. Puts a few bucks in my pocket, looks like ill be buying tickets for the Oakland game, week 2.

smalltowngrll
07-02-2007, 04:21 PM
11 hours and 45 minutes of work left this week!! !Booya!

alkemical
07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
30min for me STG..... hehehe

BMF Bronco
07-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Just found out that I have the entire weekend off! WOOT!

smalltowngrll
07-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Nice....good fortunes allllll the way around!

So, what's everyone's plans for the week?

alkemical
07-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm going camping towards the end of the week, but just wanted time to do nothing. I'm burnt out at work.

smalltowngrll
07-02-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm going camping towards the end of the week, but just wanted time to do nothing. I'm burnt out at work.

I totally know what you mean!!!! I haven't had any time off since about oohhhh, I'd say December! This is the vacation to relax for the REAL vacation in just about 2 1/2 weeks!!

BMF Bronco
07-02-2007, 04:32 PM
I unfortunately have to take Hannah to see her mom up in Great Falls on Thursday night (she's flying in for the week) and the irony of it all, Thursday night would have been our tenth anniversary.

Crushaholic
07-02-2007, 08:05 PM
too low...

Los Broncos
07-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Well, i just got home from this little job. Its easy money stuffing envelopes and ****.

But one funny thing, the girl that i was working, me and her were talking sports. She said "im a raiders and broncos fan". What a complete tool, thats like pulling for the red sox and yanks.

brncs_fan
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Rescue from the bottom of page one.

Hoping today is a bit better than yesterday was.

smalltowngrll
07-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Happy, Happy Tuesday everyone!! ;D

Thought for the day!

Destined to achieve

Make the choice to succeed. And then act as if you have no other choice.
Challenge yourself with an ambitious goal. And then find a way to rise to that challenge.

Your life will move forward when you choose to make it happen. The way to find fulfillment is to be an active and persistent participant in it.

Achievement does not come to those who sit and wait for a sure thing. Achievement is attained by taking a dream and then making it into a sure thing.

When you're on the line, and everything is riding on it, you have no choice but to perform. Find creative, meaningful ways to put yourself on the line.

You are destined to achieve great things. Choose to fully live that destiny.

Los Broncos
07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I received a call this morning, looks like im starting a new job for a couple of months on Thursday. The pay is ok, ill make just enough. So in a couple of weeks ill be getting my room and tickets for the week two game.

Crushaholic
07-03-2007, 04:20 PM
I received a call this morning, looks like im starting a new job for a couple of months on Thursday. The pay is ok, ill make just enough. So in a couple of weeks ill be getting my room and tickets for the week two game.

That's some encouraging news...:thumbsup:

Los Broncos
07-03-2007, 04:26 PM
That's some encouraging news...:thumbsup:

And its for sure, no games.

brncs_fan
07-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Happy 4th of July Everyone! :wave:

BMF Bronco
07-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Just got my new phone and I love the damn thing!

Crushaholic
07-03-2007, 05:46 PM
pre-4th of July bump...

REB
07-03-2007, 06:16 PM
G'day Bronco peeps. Hope all is well

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Denver_Broncos_John_Elway_de21_smal.jpg

Rocket 7
07-04-2007, 12:44 AM
^

Crushaholic
07-04-2007, 03:26 AM
too low...

broncoblue
07-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Just got my new phone and I love the damn thing!

got a new cast on wrist..hate the thing

smalltowngrll
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
got a new cast on wrist..hate the thing

WOW....that is the broken wrist that just won't heal! You did that back in November, yes?

Los Broncos
07-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Went out to a friends house last night and got drunk. Hit the water today, perfect 71 degrees, nice waves.

REB
07-04-2007, 04:08 PM
G'day all and Happy 4th!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/usaflag11.gif

broncoblue
07-04-2007, 06:00 PM
WOW....that is the broken wrist that just won't heal! You did that back in November, yes?

sure is..did it week before the az game..i broke the wrist and arm,ripped ligament off the bone and ripped the cartlige.i had it reconstructed apparently...hope im mended for my vacation in 3 weeks time

Sassy
07-05-2007, 08:20 AM
GO BRONCOS!!! !Booya! ;D :thumbsup:

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
So today's kinda ****ty for me, should have been my 10th anniversary.

Sassy
07-05-2007, 01:59 PM
So today's kinda ****ty for me, should have been my 10th anniversary.

Hang in there! You'll get through it! :sunshine:

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 02:00 PM
You'd think after two and a half years that I would get used to this, but I don't. This sucks.

Sassy
07-05-2007, 02:02 PM
When do you get Hannah back?

brncs_fan
07-05-2007, 02:04 PM
You'd think after two and a half years that I would get used to this, but I don't. This sucks.

Sometimes there are just those people that you don't get over. Cheer up though.

smalltowngrll
07-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Last positive thought for a few days as I'll be MIA! ;D ;D :wiggle: :welcome:

Thought for the day!

Live the richness

What's so great about today? That's for you to decide, determine and fulfill.
Is there any reason for today to be a memorable one? There is when you create a good reason.

This day does not have to be bland and indistinguishable from all the others. Because you are here to make it special.

There is something exciting and compelling that you've been meaning to do. Today is when you can put your plans into action.

Today is the moment to give life to your dreams. Today is your opportunity to offer your dreams to life.

Take a deep, slow breath, and focus on all the positive possibilities that are here on this day. Then get up, go out and live the richness.

PS...BMF, change your thought pattern for this day for every year forward! :) You can do it...I know you!

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 02:44 PM
When do you get Hannah back?

drop her off tonight get her back next wednesday.

Crushaholic
07-05-2007, 04:31 PM
I noticed fireworks stands are still open around here. I'm not sure of the official city law, but I have a feeling I'll be hearing more of those damn firecrackers this weekend...ugh!~

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 05:32 PM
I have no hair on my hands due to the intense heat of the fuses over the past two nights.

REB
07-05-2007, 05:32 PM
G'day Bronco peeps :welcome: Hope all is well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/DSmithDen1.jpg

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 05:54 PM
S'up bruva?

REB
07-05-2007, 05:55 PM
S'up bruva?

Not much man. How are things?

Los Broncos
07-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Just got home from my first full day of work. Pretty mindless work for what they pay, kind of a long drive. I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.

BMF Bronco
07-05-2007, 07:04 PM
things kinda suck today REB, just not a good day overall.

Malcontent
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Summer doldrums got me down...But Bronco football is right around the corner!

Sassy
07-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Not this girl...I"m loving summer weather finally after 3 solid weeks of rain in June. Although, not wild about the 100 degrees that's in the forcast for Saturday!

Jana®
07-05-2007, 10:28 PM
We've been having upper 90s too.. it hit 100 a few times in the last few weeks. It sucks badly. I'm sorry you're having a crappy day, Jeff.. me too.

REB
07-05-2007, 11:00 PM
things kinda suck today REB, just not a good day overall.

Hope it gets better for ya brutha ^5

Blueflame
07-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Hope it gets better for ya brutha ^5

No doubt... and for Jana too....

Crushaholic
07-06-2007, 08:03 AM
It's finally getting kind of warm around here. However, I'm still glad I don't live in Nevada or Arizona right now...

Sassy
07-06-2007, 08:06 AM
2 weeks until New York/Niagara!!!
Woohoo!

brncs_fan
07-06-2007, 08:42 AM
2 weeks until New York/Niagara!!!
Woohoo!

The first time I skimmed over that I was wonder what New York had to do with Viagara. Then I read it a little closer.

BMF Bronco
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
The first time I skimmed over that I was wonder what New York had to do with Viagara. Then I read it a little closer.

Come on now, Hogan isn't THAT old yet. Hilarious!

Sassy
07-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Come on now, Hogan isn't THAT old yet. Hilarious!

BRAT!!!Ha!

Blueflame
07-06-2007, 02:13 PM
It's finally getting kind of warm around here. However, I'm still glad I don't live in Nevada or Arizona right now...

It's more than "kind of" warm around here... yesterday it was over 100 and today looks to be even hotter. It really feels hot when overnight temperatures last weekend dipped below 50... when it varies so wildly in such a short time, it's difficult for one's "internal thermostat" to keep up.

BMF Bronco
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
BRAT!!!Ha!

Yes I am!!! :thumbsup:

brncs_fan
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
What is it about a holiday in the middle of the week that makes you not want to do anything at all when you get back?

Blueflame
07-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Just got back from a long vacation...and I am already dying for another vacation.

June 19th and I have yet to drop the boat in the water or even visit my house in Priest Lake this Spring....uggggggg

I need to win the lottery and quit work. Work is over-rated.

Hey, Worm... I was just wondering how your Priest Lake house fared with the big windstorm we had a week ago. From what I understand, Priest Lake was hit pretty hard by that storm and a lot of the cabins had fallen trees on them, plus power outages. My brother, who lives about 8 miles north of Priest River, lost power Friday evening and it still wasn't restored by Sunday evening. Our electricity was only out for about six hours... but the storm did a real number on our willow trees and the top of a birch tree fell on our garage (didn't do any damage, thankfully, but the trunk was about 4-5 inches in diameter).

Los Broncos
07-06-2007, 06:06 PM
It was a short day at work, feels good to be home early. Pop a few cold ones, relax and enjoy the weekend.

brncs_fan
07-06-2007, 06:52 PM
I finally talked the wife into going out tonight for a little bit. So I may or may not be in the best of shape for work tomorrow.

worm
07-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey, Worm... I was just wondering how your Priest Lake house fared with the big windstorm we had a week ago. From what I understand, Priest Lake was hit pretty hard by that storm and a lot of the cabins had fallen trees on them, plus power outages. My brother, who lives about 8 miles north of Priest River, lost power Friday evening and it still wasn't restored by Sunday evening. Our electricity was only out for about six hours... but the storm did a real number on our willow trees and the top of a birch tree fell on our garage (didn't do any damage, thankfully, but the trunk was about 4-5 inches in diameter).

Funny that you asked BF. I was just talking to a friend today that was in the area to check on it. Three pine trees down on my lot. Two hit the cabin but appeared to cause little damage. I feel VERY lucky.

I am headed up next Thursday and anxious to get there. I need to buy a chainsaw (and mow the grass) LOL

On the plus side though...I get the boat and fishing rods out FINALLY!!!!

Hopefully the power wasn't out to long....as I don't have the fridge on a generator. That could be ugly. When I got back to my main house in New Orleans after Katrina...well...I still have nightmares about the refrigerator and what was alive inside.

8 miles above Priest River is...nothing! Falls Inn should be close to there (one of my favorite bars)...then not a whole lot more until the Lake.

Jim

worm
07-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Here is a picture of Priest Lake from last summer. Great fishing and not a whole lot of people. About as far from Nola as a person can get. You and Mr Blue come up..I will buy the drinks!

Blueflame
07-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Here is a picture of Priest Lake from last summer. Great fishing and not a whole lot of people. About as far from Nola as a person can get. You and Mr Blue come up..I will buy the drinks!

Sounds great... perhaps we could meet you at the Falls Inn for a few cold ones. :thumbs:

heydensmom
07-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Happy Saturday everyone.....hope all is well in broncoland

brncs_fan
07-07-2007, 11:58 AM
I am doing good. Got up and ran when I really didn't want to. Feeling relaxed and in a really good mood.

smalltowngrll
07-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Howdy all! Back a day early! Too much sun for this girl! Yikes!! ;D

Actually, kinda glad to be home a little early as it gives me time to get some crap done for the big vacation! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

brncs_fan
07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Too much sun? What are you going to do when you get on the cruise ship?

smalltowngrll
07-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Too much sun? What are you going to do when you get on the cruise ship?

hahah, seriously...I've been on the lake from sun up to sundown for two days....floated the river TWICE on the 4th and once on the third and I just need a little shade time! Not to mention a good shower, too!!

I'm prepping myself for the cruise! Ha!

brncs_fan
07-07-2007, 02:13 PM
floated the river TWICE on the 4th and once on the third

Keep the cooler afloat?

Crushaholic
07-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Getting some Colorado Crush mojo going here. Colorado is up 35-34 on the #1 seed San Jose Sabercats at halftime. Elway's team HAS to win this on 7-7-07...:strong:

smalltowngrll
07-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Keep the cooler afloat?

Ohhhh, yes! :egbgb:

Blueflame
07-07-2007, 05:50 PM
WTF was the Crush's coach thinking... putting in the backup QB with the game on the line and only 20-some seconds left? ???

Jana®
07-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I suppose that means the Crush lost?

Ratboy
07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
I didn't want to make a thread for this. but if you haven't already, go listen to Paramore. Their new CD, "Riot!" is simply amazing. She's hot, and a good singer.

Official Paramore Website (http://www.paramore.net/) - Click the link and watch the video for their song "Misery Business".

I can't wait till July 24th. Warped Tour is coming to VA and they're playing. It's going to be badass.

Los Broncos
07-07-2007, 11:32 PM
I didn't want to make a thread for this. but if you haven't already, go listen to Paramore. Their new CD, "Riot!" is simply amazing. She's hot, and a good singer.

Official Paramore Website (http://www.paramore.net/) - Click the link and watch the video for their song "Misery Business".

I can't wait till July 24th. Warped Tour is coming to VA and they're playing. It's going to be badass.

This is just a question.

What does a musicians looks have to do with anything?

Ratboy
07-07-2007, 11:37 PM
This is just a question.

What does a musicians looks have to do with anything?

Everything. Are you going to watch some fatass sing? I'm not.

Los Broncos
07-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Everything. Are you going to watch some fatass sing? I'm not.

In my opinion looks have nothing to do with talent.

If its good music that i can relate too, ill listen.

Ratboy
07-07-2007, 11:42 PM
In my opinion looks have nothing to do with talent.

If its good music that i can relate too, ill listen.

That's not how the music industry thinks though. Looks are very important.

Anyways. She (Haley) has a better voice then her looks. Just give a listen, It's very energetic music.

Ratboy
07-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Paramore - Pressure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOrdQ_VDIk) Video

Los Broncos
07-07-2007, 11:43 PM
That's not how the music industry thinks though. Looks are very important.

Anyways. She (Haley) has a better voice then her looks. Just give a listen, It's very energetic music.

I'm sure she is.

I was just voicing my opinion.

Los Broncos
07-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Paramore - Pressure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOrdQ_VDIk) Video

Nice little vid, i respect the bands effort, just not my kind of music.

Crushaholic
07-08-2007, 03:41 AM
WTF was the Crush's coach thinking... putting in the backup QB with the game on the line and only 20-some seconds left? ???

Dutton was FURIOUS! The backup QB looked like Bradlee Van Pelt for the one play he was out there. And yes, Jana, the Crush lost...:gripe:

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Good day people, im heading down to the beach this evening, ill be thinking about you Pez, wedge madness!

Blueflame
07-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Dutton was FURIOUS! The backup QB looked like Bradlee Van Pelt for the one play he was out there. And yes, Jana, the Crush lost...:gripe:

I really think that decision cost the Crush the game. From what the announcers said, the backup isn't at all impressive and the ineptitude he showed on that play was pretty much to be expected. I don't blame Dutton at all for being very ticked off.

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 03:41 PM
I really think that decision cost the Crush the game. From what the announcers said, the backup isn't at all impressive and the ineptitude he showed on that play was pretty much to be expected. I don't blame Dutton at all for being very ticked off.

Are you talking about arena football?

Blueflame
07-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you talking about arena football?

Yeah, I know...it isn't real football, but to a fan who's going through extreme withdrawal during a seemingly-interminable offseason, it helps a little. :P

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I know...it isn't real football, but to a fan who's going through extreme withdrawal during a seemingly-interminable offseason, it helps a little. :P

Excuse me for a minute, im a little ****ed up in the head.

I just started watching arena last night. I was watching Dallas and some other team. I don't understand some of the rules, but its fun to watch.

Blueflame
07-08-2007, 04:14 PM
It is fun to watch... and very fast-paced. A team can score in literally seconds. While I definitely prefer the NFL, arena football is an entertaining sport.

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 04:17 PM
It is fun to watch... and very fast-paced. A team can score in literally seconds. While I definitely prefer the NFL, arena football is an entertaining sport.

And like you said, we are all starving for some football, this will carry us right into the preseason.

Blueflame
07-08-2007, 04:59 PM
And like you said, we are all starving for some football, this will carry us right into the preseason.

... and the first preseason game is only a few short weeks away! :thumbs:

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 05:02 PM
... and the first preseason game is only a few short weeks away! :thumbs:

Yep, i was going to go to the game up in San Fran but, im going to the week two game instead, im getting my room and tickets next friday.

REB
07-08-2007, 05:22 PM
G'day Bronco peeps. Hope all is well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/elway2-081.jpg

Sassy
07-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Awesome pic...haven't seen that one before!

Blueflame
07-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Yep, i was going to go to the game up in San Fran but, im going to the week two game instead, im getting my room and tickets next friday.

Ah, yes... there should be quite a few 'Maners at that one.... hubby and I are planning to be there if the budget can handle it.

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Just got home from the beach with friends. The water and sunset were beautiful, i logged some water time, getting ready for a full week of work.

Los Broncos
07-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Ah, yes... there should be quite a few 'Maners at that one.... hubby and I are planning to be there if the budget can handle it.

Hope to see ya there.

Blueflame
07-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Hope to see ya there.

Oh, yeah... that would be very cool.... :thumbsup:

DukeWoody
07-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Monday morning blaus:-[ Yuck i hate Monday mornings!!Cup of java ought to do it..:yep: Looking forward to some TC scupage latter this afternoon..:coach: Here's to everyone starting the week off on the right foot..:sunshine:

Crushaholic
07-09-2007, 08:16 AM
I just started watching arena last night. I was watching Dallas and some other team. I don't understand some of the rules, but its fun to watch.

It's one of those things that is better seen in person. We have a minor league arena football team here in town and I love going to the game. Not to mention the Colorado Crush is owned by da MAN (#7). They won the Arena Bowl a couple of years ago and it looked like they were going to go far in the playoffs this year. However, it wasn't meant to be. They DID beat KC in the wild card round, though...:strong:

brncs_fan
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Do they still play both ways in arena league or have they gone to one playing on one side of the ball?

Crushaholic
07-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Do they still play both ways in arena league or have they gone to one playing on one side of the ball?

Most players only play one side of the ball. There may be some rare exceptions, but I'm not aware of any examples.

smalltowngrll
07-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Morning!! Happy Monday!! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!!

Thought for the day!!

The other side of effort
On the other side of effort is accomplishment. On the other side of effort is the achievement of your goal.

From where you now stand, the effort may look like something you would rather avoid. The challenges may appear to be imposing and even insurmountable.

Think for a moment, though, about what things will look like from the other side of the effort, when it is finished. Consider how it will be once you've made the effort and moved through the challenges.

Looking back on the effort, you'll be thankful you did it. Looking back on the challenges, you'll know how much stronger and more capable they made you.

Looking back on the whole experience, you'll realize that your commitment and persistence took you somewhere special. They took you precisely where you had chosen to go.

The effort you now face will make significant demands of you, and yet the rewards are many. Choose now to start working your way to the other side.

Crushaholic
07-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I found out that my ex-girlfriend (with whom I was still on friendly terms) was shot and killed on July 4th by an unknown individual. Otherwise, my weekend was great...Ha!

Blueflame
07-09-2007, 03:31 PM
It's one of those things that is better seen in person. We have a minor league arena football team here in town and I love going to the game. Not to mention the Colorado Crush is owned by da MAN (#7). They won the Arena Bowl a couple of years ago and it looked like they were going to go far in the playoffs this year. However, it wasn't meant to be. They DID beat KC in the wild card round, though...:strong:

We were kinda laughing about KC losing... noting that even KC's Arena league team can't win a playoff game. Ha!

Sorry to hear the sad news about your ex-girlfriend, Crush... condolences. :(

smalltowngrll
07-09-2007, 04:17 PM
I found out that my ex-girlfriend (with whom I was still on friendly terms) was shot and killed on July 4th by an unknown individual. Otherwise, my weekend was great...Ha!

Crush...so sorry to hear that!! My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends!!

Crushaholic
07-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Crush...so sorry to hear that!! My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends!!

Thanks, Blueflame and smalltowngrll. Although, they still have no suspects, the shooter apparently knew what he/she was doing. If you're going to commit a gun crime, July 4th is the time to do it. It sounds like firecrackers. The police say robbery wasn't a motive because nothing was taken, so somebody wanted her dead. That's a scary thought...Yikes!

Sassy
07-09-2007, 06:47 PM
:( Thoughts and prayers out to you and her family...

Blueflame
07-09-2007, 06:48 PM
That totally sucks, Crush... the list of people who might have wanted her dead can't be all that long, though. Hopefully they'll catch whoever did it.

BMF Bronco
07-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Wish me luck, I fly to Utah tomorrow morning for my interview!

smalltowngrll
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll knock their socks off!! ^5

Los Broncos
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM

Omg, thats unreal, sorry to hear that.

Sassy
07-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Good Luck BMF!!!

Blueflame
07-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Good luck with the interview, BMF...

BroncoBuff
07-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Okay ... I've always seen this thread and wondered what the heck it was. Well, here I am.

Be honest - should I just slowly back out the way I came in?

broncoblue
07-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Thanks, Blueflame and smalltowngrll. Although, they still have no suspects, the shooter apparently knew what he/she was doing. If you're going to commit a gun crime, July 4th is the time to do it. It sounds like firecrackers. The police say robbery wasn't a motive because nothing was taken, so somebody wanted her dead. That's a scary thought...Yikes!

see if they will shoot my ex wife as well......did i type out loud again

broncoblue
07-10-2007, 05:03 AM
Okay ... I've always seen this thread and wondered what the heck it was. Well, here I am.

depends on where and how you comeLOL Hilarious!

broncoblue
07-10-2007, 05:06 AM

all the best maty!!!!!!!!!! go with orange/blue facepaint ....tell em if you dont get the job you know a soccer hooligan who will come and kick there ass!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: !Booya!

smalltowngrll
07-10-2007, 11:06 AM

Heck no...join the party!! :thumbsup:

smalltowngrll
07-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Thought for the day!! (Another gem, too!!)

Take care of you
First, take good care of yourself. When you do, there is no limit to the value you can create for all the other people in your life and your world.

Begin each day by being good to yourself. When you are the best you can be, that's when you have the most to give.

Find the real joy that lives in each moment, and allow yourself to be filled with it. Your joyful approach to life can make a world of positive difference for everyone around you.

Find and fulfill those things that bring you enjoyment and real satisfaction. It is in those things that you can bring great value to the world.

There's a reason why it feels so good to feel good. It encourages you to do what you do best.

Be good to you, and you'll become a more interesting, creative and productive person. Be good to you, and you'll have what it takes to truly make a difference in the lives of others.

Crushaholic
07-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Way too low...

Rocket 7
07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
bump

Blueflame
07-10-2007, 11:10 PM

Heck, no, you shouldn't slowly back out... you should add to the Broncos' mojo by helping us keep this thread on Page One.

BroncoBuff
07-11-2007, 02:31 AM
you should add to the Broncos' mojo by helping us keep this thread on Page One.

Okay. Do you prefer a straightforward, honest "Bump" like Dipso, or would you rather I write a few sentences to make it look as if I'm posting something that really matters? Which do you prefer?

Blueflame
07-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Okay. Do you prefer a straightforward, honest "Bump" like Dipso, or would you rather I write a few sentences to make it look as if I'm posting something that really matters? Which do you prefer?

Pretty much anything goes on this thread... chitchat or "bump" or whatever 'cause any post takes it back to the top. But the very best thing to post here is:

Go Broncos!!!!!

brncs_fan
07-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!

smalltowngrll
07-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Happy Wednesday!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Thought for the day!

Lift the fog
Negative thoughts fog your thinking and your perception. With each doubt, with each frustration, with each fear the fog grows heavier.

After a while, it becomes difficult to see how to move forward. And that just makes the fog even thicker.

The fog of negative thinking prevents you from seeing and acting on your best possibilities. Instead of focusing on moving forward, you're able only to give your attention to the petty distractions of the moment.

There is something, though, that will burn off that fog. It is determined, passionate, meaningful intention.

Give your energy to positive purpose, and the fog will begin to lift. Then step confidently through what's left of the fog, and you'll quickly leave it behind.

At times it may seem that there's no escaping the fog of your negative thoughts, yet at any time you can choose to be free. Fill your spirit with true purpose, and your best possibilities will come clearly into view.

BMF Bronco
07-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Interview went awesome!!! However, I may have to move to Salt Lake City for the job.

brncs_fan
07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Interview went awesome!!! However, I may have to move to Salt Lake City for the job.

How is that going to work out with your daughter?

REB
07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps :welcome: Hope your week is going well.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Elway2.jpg

Sassy
07-11-2007, 01:09 PM

You in a state that's tough to get alcohol in?
Thought it was work from home?

Crushaholic
07-11-2007, 03:44 PM

If it's neither here nor there, where is it and why should we care? Discuss...

BMF Bronco
07-11-2007, 06:18 PM
You in a state that's tough to get alcohol in?
Thought it was work from home?

I don't care, I will bootleg it from Wyoming or something! :strong: :yayaya: LOL

Sassy
07-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Well there ya go~ LOL!

smalltowngrll
07-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Would you seriously doubt that BMF would find a way to get a hold of some sort of adult beverage?? :P :rofl:

Blueflame
07-11-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm thinking he would build a still if that's what it takes to get an adult beverage, STG... Ha!

smalltowngrll
07-11-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm thinking he would build a still if that's what it takes to get an adult beverage, STG... Ha!

haha, yup! Hey, one of my new clients is a beer/wine supply store for those who brew their own beer and make their own wine. I'll send you some ingredients, BMF!

BMF Bronco
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Precisely!

Los Broncos
07-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Good day, peeps.

Just got home from a long day at work.

I'm working hard to make that money for the week two game.

Jana®
07-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Awesome, Lynch!

Los Broncos
07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Awesome, Lynch!

Thanks, Im looking at tickets for the game, im going to buying them next week.

I know the price will be going up and up by then.

Know of anyone or should i wait till the single games go on sale?

Blueflame
07-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Back to the top again!

As to tickets, Lynch... if you only need one ticket and can be online at the time they go on sale, waiting for the single game tickets could save you $$. Otherwise, I'd try A. Lewis Tickets....

BMF Bronco
07-12-2007, 12:24 PM
No word on the job yet but I did get my Business plan sent to them.

smalltowngrll
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Happy Thursday!!!

Thought for the day!

The important things

When you only take care of the urgent matters, many new urgent matters will appear to take their place. When you take care of the important matters, then you're making real progress.

Many of life's most important concerns do not jump up and demand your attention, at least not right now. It can be easy to ignore them in favor of more urgent matters.

Yet most of the urgent concerns turn out, in the long run, to be fairly trivial. If you focus only on what demands your immediate attention, there will surely come a time when you regret it.

The quality of your life depends upon where you put your priorities. The most important and meaningful aspects of your life deserve your consideration and support on a daily basis.

The more attention you give to the important things, the less you'll feel the need to be controlled by the urgent, but relatively meaningless, matters. The more you focus on what's truly important, the more firmly you'll be in control of your life.

When investing your precious time and energy in something, take into consideration how important it really is. Find time to work on the important things, and the rewards will still be with you long after the work is done.

Uh, so does this mean I don't have to clean the house?? ;)

REB
07-12-2007, 01:14 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. I hope all is well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Elway3.jpg

Crushaholic
07-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Uh, so does this mean I don't have to clean the house?? ;)

No, this means that it's 9 days until you take care of "important matters"...:~ohyah!:

smalltowngrll
07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
No, this means that it's 9 days until you take care of "important matters"...:~ohyah!:

Yes, Yes, YESSSSSS! ;D Ha!

philiptr2
07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Good Afternoon!

Sassy
07-12-2007, 07:42 PM

:thumbsup:

7 days ;D

REB
07-12-2007, 07:46 PM

hmmmmm, where have I heard that before? :wiggle: ;D

smalltowngrll
07-12-2007, 09:46 PM
hmmmmm, where have I heard that before? :wiggle: ;D

ROFL! LOL ummm, not from meeee!! :angel:

Jana®
07-12-2007, 09:49 PM
:thumbsup:

7 days ;D

A day and a half!!Booya!

REB
07-13-2007, 01:12 AM
ROFL! LOL ummm, not from meeee!! :angel:

Oh, my bad ;D ;)

broncoblue
07-13-2007, 04:40 AM
10 Days!

brncs_fan
07-13-2007, 08:11 AM
All this vacation talk has me wishing I had something coming up as well. I guess I can't complain though, I have been to Sturgis, Vegas, and the Kentucky Derby in the last 12 months.

Still, would be nice.

Crushaholic
07-13-2007, 09:59 AM
This place is going to be barren with all these vacations coming up soon...Ha!

smalltowngrll
07-13-2007, 12:05 PM
18 years....

That seems like such a LONG time! It seems like a VERY long time! When you think about it, 18 years ago we were just coming out of the big hair 80's, leg warmers, Duran Duran and Madonna were the "in", Tiananmen Square, Bush Sr became president, the Exxon Valdez oil spill, the Berlin Wall came down and IBM 486's were the new hitYikes! !! Average cost of a house was 120k, you could buy gas for under a $1 and postage stamps were a quarter!! :yep:

And, my daughter was born! :sunshine: It's hard to believe that she's 18 today!! I remember the first time I laid eyes on her. The first thing I said was that she had my toes and my fingers. They were a mini copy of mine! It was so incredibly amazing. My life changed forever on that day. I had no clue just how drastic of an impression this little baby would have on my life. And, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's amazing how children will change you as a person. The teach you so many things that you could never learn on your own (now, isn't that an oxymoron)!

At two, she would stand on a milk crate out in front of the house and preach to the cares. She would always remind them that "JESUS LOOOOVES YOU!!" At three she wore these cowboy boots and she refused to take them off. She loved them so much she would sleep in them. Ha! I remember first day of kindergarten, her kindergarten graduation in her cute little cap and gown. I remember for her 11th birthday I decided to 'surprise' her with a trip to San Diego. She had no clue we were going until we actually were there. She slept the entire way. We went sea kayaking on that trip. She still talks of it today.

She fell in love with the Denver Broncos at a young age! I think she was mesmerized by Elway at the age of 3! Maybe even before if at all possible. I have to admit that my daughter is the one that led me to love the Broncos! Yup, it's her fault I'm here! ;)

It's so amazing just how quickly they grow up. So many memories yet it seems like just yesterday. It went by entirely too quickly. So many things I'd do differently, yet I really wouldn't. In some ways this day for me is liberation. I guess I'm no longer 'responsible' legally for her actions. But, does parenting really end when your child legally becomes an adult? I really don't think so. You just never stop being a parent. Your parental role just changes and now you can actually be a friend. The real world is a much more difficult parent than I could ever be.

Happy Birthday, Kaitlen!! :yayaya: :wave:

I doubt she'll log on here today and read this, but she already knows. I just needed to take my "thought for the day" to another level today in thinking back over 18 years! Remember that you can never get back that time and every minute DOES count.

BMF Bronco
07-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Kait!

smalltowngrll
07-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Have you heard anything yet?

Blueflame
07-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Happy Birthday to Kaitlen...

I definitely can relate, STG... my youngest daughter turns 18 in a month (and a couple of days).

REB
07-13-2007, 02:29 PM
G'day fellow Broncomaniacs :welcome: Hope all is well and have a great weekend! And Happy B-day Kaitlen. Here's Elway for ya...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Elway4.jpg

cascade_bronco
07-13-2007, 02:49 PM
wow, its been a while since ive been on here. ill have to start getting back on. been busy getting in trouble..kinda. thanks everyone. thanks mom, i love you.

brncs_fan
07-13-2007, 02:51 PM
I love the #7 inspired pics there Reb. Super neat-o.