PDA

View Full Version : Neck Pony Nation!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66

BMF Bronco
06-12-2007, 06:26 PM
work sucks bump!

brncs_fan
06-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Get over it bump :P

Pick Six
06-13-2007, 01:43 AM
work sucks bump!

Yes, it does...Ha!

Pick Six
06-13-2007, 09:20 AM
Speaking of work, I'm trying to do as little as possible...!Booya!

dark_hawk
06-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Speaking of work, I'm trying to do as little as possible...!Booya!

aren't we all?

smalltowngrll
06-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Thought for the day!

Let life freely flow

Any task can become effortless when you let go of all your resistance to it. Creativity and effectiveness come easily and naturally when there is nothing blocking them.

Do you resent the things you will be doing today? Then not only will you be miserable all day, you will end up with very little to show for your efforts.

Choose instead to eagerly and enthusiastically embrace each task, each activity, and each situation. Fully accept whatever you are doing, and you will give it great value.

Great accomplishments do not arise out of miserable struggle. Great accomplishments come from being able to see the goodness in everything, and then focusing that goodness in a specific direction.

It's impossible to stay focused on what can be when you're obsessed with complaining or worrying about what already is. Yet by accepting what is now, you are free to create what you know can be.

Make your efforts effortless by letting them happen and letting them be. Let life freely flow, and you will go anywhere you desire.

(how appropriate is this thought, given the previous discussion on this thread) :sunshine:

Los Broncos
06-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Ive been looking for job here for about three months and no luck. Im going to interviews, sending emails with my resume, talking to people on the phone. Feels like a up hill climb at this point. It use to be so easy to get a job, now it seems like it so much harder. Im a hard worker who wants to make money and thrive.

Any tips on anything i should be doing different? Or should i give up hope because dreams are for suckers. :~ohyah!:

smalltowngrll
06-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Ive been looking for job here for about three months and no luck. Im going to interviews, sending emails with my resume, talking to people on the phone. Feels like a up hill climb at this point. It use to be so easy to get a job, now it seems like it so much harder. Im a hard worker who wants to make money and thrive.

Any tips on anything i should be doing different? Or should i give up hope because dreams are for suckers. :~ohyah!:

Never give up!! There will always be setbacks, but never give up hope! You may have to take something that will help you to just 'get by' for the moment, but that will only encourage you more to step up and continue to search.

Not sure of your field, what you are looking for and such, but if there aren't the right kind of jobs for you there, maybe go elsewhere? If you don't want to, maybe consider a different line of work? An entry level position with a company doing something that may not necessarily be what you want, but gives you options for the future? Look at everything as an opportunity and take it with the understanding that there IS a reason for this. Always a reason for everything. A lot of time it's more for us to walk away learning and growing as a person!

Anyway, good luck!! Keep your head up and push through! :thumbs:

REB
06-13-2007, 02:31 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. Hope all is well!

Good luck with the job search Lynch!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosMileHighNight.jpg

Los Broncos
06-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Never give up!! There will always be setbacks, but never give up hope! You may have to take something that will help you to just 'get by' for the moment, but that will only encourage you more to step up and continue to search.

Not sure of your field, what you are looking for and such, but if there aren't the right kind of jobs for you there, maybe go elsewhere? If you don't want to, maybe consider a different line of work? An entry level position with a company doing something that may not necessarily be what you want, but gives you options for the future? Look at everything as an opportunity and take it with the understanding that there IS a reason for this. Always a reason for everything. A lot of time it's more for us to walk away learning and growing as a person!

Anyway, good luck!! Keep your head up and push through! :thumbs:

Thank you

broncoblue
06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
motleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycruueeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
still got earache and hangover ...long live the crue

JanaŽ
06-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Second to last spot on the page!

Los Broncos
06-13-2007, 09:39 PM
I have a big interview tomorrow. Any tips on interviewing from anyone?

Rocket 7
06-13-2007, 10:17 PM

Call John Tesh. He has an early morning syndicated radio show that deals with problem like this. Intelligence for your life he calls it.

I listen to his show everyday before work.
http://www.tesh.com/

alkemical
06-13-2007, 11:51 PM

Be confident and sell yourself, really believe it. the more sincere you feel the better chance you have to net the job.

Oh yeah, and lie a little. ;)

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 12:42 AM
Call John Tesh. He has an early morning syndicated radio show that deals with problem like this. Intelligence for your life he calls it.

I listen to his show everyday before work.
http://www.tesh.com/

Sweet, thank you.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Be confident and sell yourself, really believe it. the more sincere you feel the better chance you have to net the job.

Oh yeah, and lie a little. ;)

Thank you sir

Blueflame
06-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Good luck with the interview.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Good luck with the interview.

Thank you.

Its a pretty good start in a inside sales environment.

I have a pretty good chance with me having a back ground in sales.

smalltowngrll
06-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Happy Thursday all!!

Thought for the day!

The most important day

This is the most important day in your life. Because this is the day that you are now living.

If your life is headed in an undesirable direction, this is the day you can change it. If there are dreams you are longing to fulfill, this is the day you can follow them.

This day, right now, is the day when you can put to use all the knowledge, experience and wisdom you've accumulated. On this very day, you can do the things you've been meaning to do and connect with the people you've been meaning to see.

On this day, you have a world full of choices. On this day, there are more possibilities than ever before.

Of all the days you've ever lived, and of all the days to come, this is the one special day that now matters the most. For it is on this very day that you can now think and speak and act and love and live.

Give yourself a quiet, peaceful moment, and grasp the immense value that is now yours on this very day. Then step forward and fill it with beautiful life.

smalltowngrll
06-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Thank you.

Its a pretty good start in a inside sales environment.

I have a pretty good chance with me having a back ground in sales.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Well, my first interview of the day went well. They would like me to start on monday. I have one more this afternoon with a very good company. If all works out ill be working next week and on my way to buying tickets to some games.
!Booya!

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Congrats, Lynch! I was going to offer you MY job, but since you found one.. LOL! See how nice I am?

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
And by the way, i almost went crazy this morning, i wasn't able to long on the mane for some reason. Maybe the server was down. ;D

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats, Lynch! I was going to offer you MY job, but since you found one.. LOL! See how nice I am?

Id take you're job any day. What is it you anyways? ROFL!

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Assistant Manager of a convenience store. The guy who just bought my store is Pakistani and hard to understand. Nice enough guy, but a bit of a communication barrier. I like my store.. but the pressure sucks sometimes. LOL I'd be more than happy to trade places with you... you live on the West Coast! :D

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Assistant Manager of a convenience store. The guy who just bought my store is Pakistani and hard to understand. Nice enough guy, but a bit of a communication barrier. I like my store.. but the pressure sucks sometimes. LOL I'd be more than happy to trade places with you... you live on the West Coast! :D

Dam you do have it hard. Come out here and soak up some rays. Ill come out there and work a little then you can decide where you want to live. Bring a bathing suit and some margaritas. :thumbs:

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 02:15 PM
I am on my way! :D With the margarita's, that is. Not the bathing suit. Actually, I really AM on my way in a month.. but to the LA area.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
I am on my way! :D With the margarita's, that is. Not the bathing suit. Actually, I really AM on my way in a month.. but to the LA area.

La? dam thats no fun, to much smog and street vendors.

Have fun on you're little trip miss sunshine. :sunshine:

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks, Lynch! My best friend lives in the San Fernando Valley, so I'm going to see her for about 8 days. I'm so excited.. I LOVE LA.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks, Lynch! My best friend lives in the San Fernando Valley, so I'm going to see her for about 8 days. I'm so excited.. I LOVE LA.

Its gonna be hot. Stay cool 8')

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
That's something I am not looking forward to... the heat. The first Sunday I will be there, her church is having a baptism on the beach, so I'll be cool then at least, lol. I'm getting baptized then.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 02:53 PM
That's something I am not looking forward to... the heat. The first Sunday I will be there, her church is having a baptism on the beach, so I'll be cool then at least, lol. I'm getting baptized then.

Dont respond to this message, you're on 666 posts.

:thanku:

Blueflame
06-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Congratulations on the positive interview... hopefully the second one will go equally well and you'll have a choice of jobs. :thumbs:

JanaŽ
06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Damn glad to be off of the 666th post!

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Congratulations on the positive interview... hopefully the second one will go equally well and you'll have a choice of jobs. :thumbs:

Thank you.

Im going to have a choice of three jobs i think come Monday.

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Damn glad to be off of the 666th post!

I feel ya, to bad it wasn't on Friday the 13th. :~ohyah!:

Blueflame
06-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Thank you.

Im going to have a choice of three jobs i think come Monday.

Very nice... then you can choose the one you think will work out the best (or pay the most... Ha!)

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Very nice... then you can choose the one you think will work out the best (or pay the most... Ha!)

For sure, im greedy when it comes to money, i love to make a lot of it.

Pick Six
06-14-2007, 05:29 PM
For sure, im greedy when it comes to money, i love to make a lot of it.

nothing wrong with that, at least in MY opinion...

REB
06-14-2007, 06:20 PM
G'day Bronco peeps. Hope all is well and congrats Lynch!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosOnField.jpg

Los Broncos
06-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Just got home from the mother interview of all mothers. Looks like im a good fit, just have to wait for a call on a second interview.

Ill find something to do in the mean while.

Blueflame
06-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Page Two rescue...

smalltowngrll
06-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Thursday night bump. I'm not supposed to be drinking, am I?

Hmmm..anyway, 9 days to the race, 38 days to the cruise. :sunshine:

Pick Six
06-15-2007, 01:52 AM
Just got home from the mother interview of all mothers. Looks like im a good fit, just have to wait for a call on a second interview.

Ill find something to go in the mean while.

:strong:

Pick Six
06-15-2007, 10:59 AM
...saving this from falling off the page...

smalltowngrll
06-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Happy Friday!! :wave:

Thought for the day!

Know that there's value

Anything that annoys you gives you the opportunity to build patience. Anything that interrupts or delays your plans gives you the opportunity to strengthen your level of acceptance.

Challenges provide you with the chance to learn new skills. Disappointments can help you open yourself to new, more valuable options.

Many of life's best treasures do not seem to be treasures at all when they first arrive. They gain their value as you accept them and find ways to make positive use of them.

Do you ever feel yourself getting annoyed or frustrated? Remember that there's an opportunity in there somewhere.

Do things sometimes not work out as planned? The more quickly you accept what has happened, the more real and positive value you'll gain from the experience.

Whatever may come your way, it is an opportunity to live more fully. Know that there's value in every twist and turn, and you'll surely tap into that value.

-- Ralph Marston

REB
06-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Afternoon Bronco peeps. Hope all is well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Broncosp1_anderson1.jpg

Pick Six
06-15-2007, 05:55 PM
last thread on the first page bump...

Pick Six
06-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Here's where that thread is...SECOND PAGE...

There...I'm better...Ha!

Pick Six
06-16-2007, 09:25 AM
YAY-It's the WEEKEND!:yayaya:

BMF Bronco
06-16-2007, 10:42 AM
But I still have to be at work today, ****TY!!!

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Happy Saturday!!

Thought for the day!

Energy flow

Where do you find the energy to move forward? It is all around you, in every situation and occurrence.

There is energy in joy, and there is also energy in frustration. There is energy in peace, and energy in sadness as well.

All of it is energy that you can choose to direct toward positive purposes. The particular source of the energy is not nearly as important as what you decide to do with it.

There is no end to the supply of raw energy coming into your life. And you have the opportunity to make meaningful use of it all.

If your life has no guiding purpose, all that energy, coming from so many directions, will keep you in a constant state of turmoil. Or, you can harness that energy and let it all move you powerfully toward the fulfillment of your dreams.

Every moment of every day, life's energy is coming your way. Take it all in, and make it into something magnificent.

REB
06-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Good morning all. Hope your weekend is going well! Mine started off real well last night. I turned $200 into $600 in a matter of 2 hrs at Full Tilt Poker. I love this game. Went to a regular cash table with just $1/$2 blinds. Donkeys take a lot of chances at cheap tables like that. A lot of people are just dying to give me their money. And for that I am quite grateful :notworthy

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosPain.jpg

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Nice job, REB!! And, great pic!

One week from today I should be into about mile 2 of my 13 mile trek! I'm ready for it to be done with! I'm not so good with being disciplined with myself! :strong: Don't get me wrong...I love the challenge. But, now that it's almost here, I'm ready to get it done.

BMF Bronco
06-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Nice work!

REB
06-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanx stg and good luck next week!

REB
06-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Nice work!

Thanx bro :thumbsup:

BMF Bronco
06-16-2007, 11:44 AM
I was at a bar last weekend and on a whim I decided to throw $20 down on a live table and in about 45 minutes, I **** you not, I cleaned out the table, there were four others playing with decent stacks each (all bigger than my $20) and I hit a streak to end all streaks, I walked away with over two hundy in my pocket.

Sassy
06-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Good job, BMF!

Woohoo...1 month 4 days ;D

REB
06-16-2007, 12:44 PM
I was at a bar last weekend and on a whim I decided to throw $20 down on a live table and in about 45 minutes, I **** you not, I cleaned out the table, there were four others playing with decent stacks each (all bigger than my $20) and I hit a streak to end all streaks, I walked away with over two hundy in my pocket.

Awesome man! Congrats :thumbsup:

Los Broncos
06-16-2007, 01:36 PM
I hate to bring down this convo, but me and my gf have broken up. It couldn't have come at a better time. With fathers day weekend here and all, time to move on i guess. Im going to concentrate on making myself happy instead of others. Cant keep making the same mistakes over and over. Maybe its better i put out all my energy and attention into my son and career than love and a relationship.

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I hate to bring down this convo, but me and my gf have broken up. It couldn't have come at a better time. With fathers day weekend here and all, time to move on i guess. Im going to concentrate on making myself happy instead of others. Cant keep making the same mistakes over and over. Maybe its better i put out all my energy and attention into my son and career than love and a relationship.

Sorry to hear that! Break ups suck, no matter if it's the right thing and both are agreeing on it, or if it's a one sided deal. They are just difficult! Keep your head up and you have a great attitude! There is always a purpose for going through anything in your life and this has it's purpose as well!

The thought from yesterday always rings true for me when going through anything difficult in life. Find the positive things in it! Looks like that is exactly what you are doing.

Los Broncos
06-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear that! Break ups suck, no matter if it's the right thing and both are agreeing on it, or if it's a one sided deal. They are just difficult! Keep your head up and you have a great attitude! There is always a purpose for going through anything in your life and this has it's purpose as well!

The thought from yesterday always rings true for me when going through anything difficult in life. Find the positive things in it! Looks like that is exactly what you are doing.

For sure, but the blues are kicking in now. Blues round bout midnight :(

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 02:32 PM
For sure, but the blues are kicking in now. Blues round bout midnight :(

Give yourself an allotted amount of time to be as depressed and blue as you can be. For instance, maybe you tell yourself, I'll be blue about this until I get up for the week on Monday morning. Then, do all of the self indulging things that help you get through the blues. Think, cry, whatever it is that you need to do. Then, Monday morning, when you get up, you suck it up, and go through the motions. Tell yourself all of the positive things that you need in order to remind yourself that life goes on and there are other fishies in the sea! Remind yourself of your great qualities. Remind yourself that it's a beautiful summer and there are so many things to do and see! And, each day will be just a little bit easier. :sunshine:

Oh, and don't beat yourself up about being blue. It's quite alright to go through it! We all do!

Los Broncos
06-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Give yourself an allotted amount of time to be as depressed and blue as you can be. For instance, maybe you tell yourself, I'll be blue about this until I get up for the week on Monday morning. Then, do all of the self indulging things that help you get through the blues. Think, cry, whatever it is that you need to do. Then, Monday morning, when you get up, you suck it up, and go through the motions. Tell yourself all of the positive things that you need in order to remind yourself that life goes on and there are other fishies in the sea! Remind yourself of your great qualities. Remind yourself that it's a beautiful summer and there are so many things to do and see! And, each day will be just a little bit easier. :sunshine:

Oh, and don't beat yourself up about being blue. It's quite alright to go through it! We all do!

Thanks for the support. Ill be ok, i was just saying that cause im feeling ****ty right now. Ill try and keep myself busy this summer with the beach and waves. Im gonna hook up with Pez for some pics.

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Pez has a GREAT ear, too! :) Good for you!

BMF Bronco
06-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Just be like me and become jaded to the whole thing which brings on shallowness to where you just don't give a **** anymore.

smalltowngrll
06-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I just want to say that I'm so excited!!

I just went shopping and bought so many cute clothes! Ok, well not tons of them, but a couple of cute skirts and tops!! ;D

Ok, I know it's not thrilling to you guys, but I'm psyched!! ;D

Sassy
06-16-2007, 06:08 PM

I just went shopping and bought so many cute clothes! Ok, well not tons of them, but a couple of cute skirts and tops!! ;D

:yayaya:
LOL! Yep, I can relate...I have too many clothes to decide what to bring with me on my trip...and it's also still a month away!

REB
06-16-2007, 06:29 PM

I'll get excited if you'll model them for us :~ohyah!: ;D

BMF Bronco
06-16-2007, 07:16 PM
still at work bump!

Pick Six
06-16-2007, 11:03 PM
too low bump...

JanaŽ
06-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear about the breakup, Lynch... :(

28 days til I'll be in L.A. WOOHOO!!!!Booya!

Los Broncos
06-17-2007, 12:08 AM

We need some pics. :D

Los Broncos
06-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Sorry to hear about the breakup, Lynch... :(

28 days til I'll be in L.A. WOOHOO!!!!Booya!

Its ok Jana, im a romeo with no place to go. :~ohyah!:

smalltowngrll
06-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Pics? Keep dreaming guys! ;D

Maybe I'll wear a couple of the new things when I'm in Denver, but, whoooo knows! Like I said...keeeeeep dreaming! Ha!

Pick Six
06-17-2007, 12:09 PM

Oh, you know we will. That's how we ROLL!:strong:

REB
06-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh, you know we will. That's how we ROLL!:strong:

LOL

G'day Bronco peeps and Happy Father's Day to all you fellow dad's out there!

Ha...too funny. I just tried to post a pic of a nice hit on a patriots player but it wouldn't take because part of the name of the file is patriots-hit but without the hyphen. :)

smalltowngrll
06-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Happy Sunday! Happy Father's Day! May it be a wonderful day for all of you dad's out there!!

Thought for the day!

Beyond yourself

How far beyond yourself are you willing to think and act? Have you ever done anything that will benefit the world not today, not next year, but a thousand years from now?

If you limit your awareness to only your own concerns, you will continually be frustrated and disappointed. That is because your true nature exists far beyond the superficial, petty concerns of your shallow and fragile ego.

Imagine being able to live without fear, in a constant state of pure peacefulness and effortless fulfillment. That is the terrain you can inhabit when you let go of the concerns of self.

When you erect impenetrable borders between you and everything else, you push life's immense abundance away from your experience. The walls of exclusion and judgment that you create do quickly become your prison.

Your awareness does not have to be limited by your perceptions. Beyond the confines of time and distance there is no end to the fulfillment that can be known.

What you can achieve alone is quite impressive. Yet what you create by going beyond yourself can indeed fulfill every dream.

Pick Six
06-17-2007, 04:26 PM
beautiful Sunday bump!

Los Broncos
06-17-2007, 04:27 PM

Maybe I'll wear a couple of the new things when I'm in Denver, but, whoooo knows! Like I said...keeeeeep dreaming! Ha!

Come on, just a peek ROFL!

REB
06-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Come on, just a peek ROFL!

LOL http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/smileyhehehe.gif http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/Smileydrooling.gif

smalltowngrll
06-17-2007, 08:51 PM
ROFL!

I'll tell ya what...maybe if you all show up at the tailgate in September, you'll get to see. Or maybe there will be pics posted after the tailgate!? :D

REB
06-17-2007, 08:54 PM
ROFL!

I'll tell ya what...maybe if you all show up at the tailgate in September, you'll get to see. Or maybe there will be pics posted after the tailgate!? :D

;D Maybe some stripper pole pics? :welcome: ;)

smalltowngrll
06-17-2007, 08:57 PM
;D Maybe some stripper pole pics? :welcome: ;)

ROFL! I'd have to be VERY drunk to get on that stripper pole for a pic! :giggle:

REB
06-17-2007, 09:02 PM
ROFL! I'd have to be VERY drunk to get on that stripper pole for a pic! :giggle:

:rofl: ;D You can do it!

Los Broncos
06-17-2007, 10:16 PM
ROFL!

Ill try, but for now ill just dream.

Pick Six
06-18-2007, 03:11 AM
back to work bump...

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Happy Monday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did! ;D

Thought for the day!

Dare to imagine

In your mind you can go anywhere. And where your mind consistently goes, the rest of your life will follow.

There is no limit to what you can imagine. And what you imagine, you have already begun to create.

Allow your thoughts to travel often to beautiful and magnificent places. In your mind, construct all the rich details of the life you wish to live.

In order to reach for a dream, you must know what it looks like, how it feels, and where it is. Long before you actually get there, your mind can enable you to experience all these things.

Every success is first a success of the imagination. What wonderful pathways will you dare to imagine?

Set your imagination free, and it will show you who you are. Let imagination guide your efforts, and your dreams will be fulfilled.

Blueflame
06-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Our weekend was great, too... hubby saw all of the kids on Father's Day and got some very cool presents. :) The weather wasn't so nice... kinda cold, but he took four of the sons golfing anyway (one wasn't feeling well... coming down with a cold, so he passed on the golf). Then later on, 2 of the boys went out with us to play some pool.

BMF Bronco
06-18-2007, 04:08 PM

hehehehe, I have pics... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

j/k.

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 04:13 PM
My weekend was bitter sweet. Had my son over and we had a great time. But like i said, me and my gf broke up. And im still struggling to find employment. Most employers say "you look like a great fit" only to say later that im not. I know i just have to fight threw this. But its looks like my job history is catching up with me.

I have a interview today, but its to good to be true. Its no more than five minutes from my house and pays decent. All i need it one chance, one shot to make it all work.

Pick Six
06-18-2007, 04:16 PM
My weekend was bitter sweet. Had my son over and we had a great time. But like i said, me and my gf broke up. And im still struggling to find employment. Most employers say "you look like a great fit" only to say later that im not. I know i just have to fight threw this. But its looks like my job history is catching up with me.

I have a interview today, but its to good to be true. Its no more than five minutes from my house and pays decent. All i need it one chance, one shot to make it all work.

As always, good luck...with everything going on in your life...

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 04:26 PM

Think positively!! Envision what you want and don't settle for less! If a job is not offered, it's because it's not the right one for YOU!!! Hang in there! :thumbs:

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 04:29 PM
hehehehe, I have pics... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

j/k.

You know...you actually made me stop and think about that for a second! ROFL! I thought: Hmmm, was I that drunk last time and did something I don't remember?! Then I remembered....It wasn't until we got in the game that the hammer came down!

Sassy
06-18-2007, 04:41 PM
You know...you actually made me stop and think about that for a second! ROFL! I thought: Hmmm, was I that drunk last time and did something I don't remember?! Then I remembered....It wasn't until we got in the game that the hammer came down!

Sounds like a story here? ;D

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Sounds like a story here? ;D

No no...I'm talking about the KC game last year. I was doing fine until about half time. After drinking all day and not eating, then going into the game and drinking more! Remember, I disappeared after the game?! I passed out back at the hotel because I was just DONE!

Sassy
06-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Yep and Hogan gave you lots of crap about that! Of course,
I'm thinking that sunburn didn't help matters...but hey, we were up since 3:30am (Dang RL was about 100 degrees) for the day so YOU have NO EXCUSES ;D

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Yep and Hogan gave you lots of crap about that! Of course,
I'm thinking that sunburn didn't help matters...but hey, we were up since 3:30am (Dang RL was about 100 degrees) for the day so YOU have NO EXCUSES ;D

We were out the night before. I don't remember what time it was that we got back to the hotel though. It was late! But, I just remember it was awesome to wake up and look out the window and see Invesco! That was all the motivation I needed to get my butt in gear!

Yeah, the sunburn didn't help much either. This year I'll be more prepared for that! And, this year I'll drink the RED BULL I bought!! :yayaya:

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't care what it takes, im in Denver this year for a game.

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 04:56 PM
I don't care what it takes, im in Denver this year for a game.

Orangemane weekend IS the weekend of the 16th! Couldn't pick a better game to get to!

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Orangemane weekend IS the weekend of the 16th! Couldn't pick a better game to get to!

All i need is tickets and a flight. Where a good place to stay while in town?

BMF Bronco
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh wonderful drunken memories!

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 05:02 PM
All i need is tickets and a flight. Where a good place to stay while in town?

I typically would say the 16th St. mall area. But, at this point, any hotel you can find would be good. (Not by the airport, though...too far away!) I'd stay somewhere where you can take one of the trains or shuttles to the stadium.

Single game tickets probably won't go on sale until sometime in July...so, I'd wait until those go on sale till you really start looking. When they announce the date there will be a thread around here with suggestions on game tickets. But, I wouldn't worry much about those. You should have much of a problem finding one.

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 05:03 PM
I typically would say the 16th St. mall area. But, at this point, any hotel you can find would be good. (Not by the airport, though...too far away!) I'd stay somewhere where you can take one of the trains or shuttles to the stadium.

Single game tickets probably won't go on sale until sometime in July...so, I'd wait until those go on sale till you really start looking. When they announce the date there will be a thread around here with suggestions on game tickets. But, I wouldn't worry much about those. You should have much of a problem finding one.

Sweet, ill look out for that.

BMF Bronco
06-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Dude, you have no idea what you're about to get into, it's worse than a drug it's so addicting. Welcome my brother!

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Dude, you have no idea what you're about to get into, it's worse than a drug it's so addicting. Welcome my brother!

I hope its better than going to the SD games.

BMF Bronco
06-18-2007, 05:19 PM
cant say that I have been to one, but the Arizona one was fun but nothing compares to Invesco!

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 05:23 PM
cant say that I have been to one, but the Arizona one was fun but nothing compares to Invesco!

I just want to make out to invesco this season for at least one game. Fly in on saturday, party all ****ing night and tailgate it baby.

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, that interview sucked. Went in was told that the man im suppose to interview with isn't here. Some dirty old dude asked me a few questions and said, if we need ya we will call ya.

JanaŽ
06-18-2007, 07:10 PM
That sucks, Lynch! I hope it works out for you. And.. the offer for my job is still open, lol! I hope you do make it out here for a game.. I'd love to meet ya! The Tard game will be the best one, since it's the OM game, and I'll actually be there! (If I get tickets, that is.. lol) It's a great time! I don't know where you can stay.. but it might be cheaper to stay somewhere other than downtown. I live up in the Westminster/Arvada area and it's not too costly up here. The Bronco Ride goes straight from the park n ride to the Stadium.

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 07:26 PM
That sucks, Lynch! I hope it works out for you. And.. the offer for my job is still open, lol! I hope you do make it out here for a game.. I'd love to meet ya! The Tard game will be the best one, since it's the OM game, and I'll actually be there! (If I get tickets, that is.. lol) It's a great time! I don't know where you can stay.. but it might be cheaper to stay somewhere other than downtown. I live up in the Westminster/Arvada area and it's not too costly up here. The Bronco Ride goes straight from the park n ride to the Stadium.

Ill sleep in my car if i have too. But i don't really want to drive, its about 1,000 miles from here. But then again i wouldn't have to worry about a ride to the stadium. But i think ill just fly in maybe friday night or whatever.

I hope we get to meet at some point. Would be nice to hang with the crew from the orange and blue.

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Ill sleep in my car if i have too. But i don't really want to drive, its about 1,000 miles from here. But then again i wouldn't have to worry about a ride to the stadium. But i think ill just fly in maybe friday night or whatever.

I hope we get to meet at some point. Would be nice to hang with the crew from the orange and blue.

You'll have to check out the pics from some of the other games....

Here's last years "Tailgate planning thread" 42 pages of adulterated (yes, I meant that) ;) FUN!! There might be a few pics in there. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=40389

Last years OM Weekend pics http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=40389

This years planning thread...http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=55117

Here's the pics from the Broncos at @ AZ game in December http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=50936

Here's the pics from the playoff game Patsies @ Broncos http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=36396

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Nice pics, i think i just came.

smalltowngrll
06-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Sorry...here's the actual picture thread from last year.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=46757

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=31186

Los Broncos
06-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks

Blueflame
06-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Back to the top!

alkemical
06-19-2007, 08:36 AM
I don't have one in particular:

But what's everyone's gameday ritual?

brncs_fan
06-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Jersey, beads, brew, game.

Pick Six
06-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Jersey, beads, brew, game.

That pretty much sums it up...:Broncos:

smalltowngrll
06-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Good morning everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!

Thought for the day!

Make a gift
Those who achieve are those who give. The greatest leaders are the leaders who are most devoted to service.

Every encounter, every challenge, every relationship, every situation is an opportunity to give of yourself. Each day brings with it new ways to create value for the people around you.

Think of the individuals you most sincerely admire. You'll see that they all make it a habit to give of themselves to life.

It is not always easy to give of yourself. It takes discipline, commitment, creativity, humility, preparation, effort and resilience.

What it brings is true fulfillment. Give your best to each moment, and you fill the world with rich meaning.

Do the work, make the commitment, and discover all the good and valuable things you have to give. Make a gift of who you are, and be amazed at what you become.

Pick Six
06-19-2007, 03:44 PM
The greatest leaders are the leaders who are most devoted to service.

It's too bad politicians don't get that simple concept...

smalltowngrll
06-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Haha, no doubt!

Ever play follow the leader when you were a kid? Simple analogy but makes so much sense. A leader is one that goes first and shows everyone else in the group how it's done. They don't point and say, "Do it like that." ;D

alkemical
06-19-2007, 03:51 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celine%27s_laws

An honest politician is a national calamity.

Celine recognizes that the third law seems preposterous from the beginning. While a dishonest politician is interested only in bettering his own lot through abusing the public trust, an honest politician is far more dangerous since he is honestly interested in bettering society through political action, and that means writing and implementing more and more laws.

Celine argues that creating more laws simply creates more criminals. Laws inherently restrict individual freedom, and the explosive rate at which laws are being created means that every citizen in the course of his daily life does not have the research capacity to not violate at least one of the plethora of laws. It is only through honest politicians trying to change the world through laws that true tyranny can come into being through excessive legislation.

Corrupt politicians simply line their own pockets. Honest idealist politicians cripple the people's freedom through enormous amounts of laws. So corrupt politicians are preferable according to Celine.

BMF Bronco
06-19-2007, 04:19 PM
STG, what thread was that where I made the highlights from the AZ game?

smalltowngrll
06-19-2007, 04:28 PM
STG, what thread was that where I made the highlights from the AZ game?

That was a video that was posted on the Broncos web page. I don't know if it's still there. I'll go check. Didn't someone try to put it in a youtube format for you?

smalltowngrll
06-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Ok, Here it is...

I can't seem to link it... But, go Here (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=609&year=2006&month=12) then scroll halfway down the page. Click on "Broncos-Cardinals Highlights -- Tuesday, December 19, 2006 " Just a little more than halfway through.

REB
06-19-2007, 04:57 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. Hope all is well! Won another $200 at poker last night. That's $600 in 4 days, not to shabby :)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosRodSmith.jpg

BMF Bronco
06-19-2007, 05:27 PM
That was a video that was posted on the Broncos web page. I don't know if it's still there. I'll go check. Didn't someone try to put it in a youtube format for you?

yeah, I had a couple peeps looking into it but no one ever came through

smalltowngrll
06-19-2007, 07:17 PM
33 days till I'm on a looooong vacation! And, lucky me will only be working about 2 weeks out of the month of July as I'm taking a 5 day weekend for the 4th! ;D WOoohoo!! :P And, YES, I'm bragging! !Booya! :thanku:

Los Broncos
06-19-2007, 07:19 PM
33 days till I'm on a looooong vacation! And, lucky me will only be working about 2 weeks out of the month of July as I'm taking a 5 day weekend for the 4th! ;D WOoohoo!! :P And, YES, I'm bragging! !Booya! :thanku:

I hate you :rofl:

Jk, you deserve it.

worm
06-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Just got back from a long vacation...and I am already dying for another vacation.

June 19th and I have yet to drop the boat in the water or even visit my house in Priest Lake this Spring....uggggggg

I need to win the lottery and quit work. Work is over-rated.

Pick Six
06-20-2007, 01:56 AM
I need to win the lottery and quit work. Work is over-rated.

Winning the lottery would be a good thing...

alkemical
06-20-2007, 08:36 AM
I decided a long time ago, that if i want to be 'wealthy' i have to do something i truly love, or am obsessed with. Screw doing with a company, they don't care about 'me'. I want to do it on my own, so no-one can hold anything over me.

worm
06-20-2007, 10:27 AM
I decided a long time ago, that if i want to be 'wealthy' i have to do something i truly love, or am obsessed with. Screw doing with a company, they don't care about 'me'. I want to do it on my own, so no-one can hold anything over me.

Or...you work for as much money as possible....for as little time as possible...with as little emotionally invested as possible..and separate what you are passionate about to outside of how you earn money.

I don't think that aligning your passion and occupation is the ONLY way to success. In fact, combining those two can potentially kill off the passion.

I would contend that your music would be better Josh, if you never had to worry about trying to appeal to enough people in order to make money at it.

alkemical
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Or...you work for as much money as possible....for as little time as possible...with as little emotionally invested as possible..and separate what you are passionate about to outside of how you earn money.

I don't think that aligning your passion and occupation is the ONLY way to success. In fact, combining those two can potentially kill off the passion.

I would contend that your music would be better Josh, if you never had to worry about trying to appeal to enough people in order to make money at it.

No it's not the only way for success. But for me, it drives me. Doing it out of a labour of love - will enable me to make it successful.

I do your first paragraph now - ;)

smalltowngrll
06-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Happy Wednesday...hump day everyone!! ;D

Thought for the day!

Courage

Where does courage come from? What brings courage to life?

Courage is the commitment to do what you know is right. Courage arises when your integrity will not allow any other choice.

Courage comes from following a purpose that goes beyond your own petty concerns. Because of that, courage gives far-reaching power and consequence to your actions.

In the short term, courage can often appear foolish. In the long run, courage has the power to move the whole world in a positive direction.

Courage asks much of you, yet it is not complicated and is always within your reach. Courage is truth put into action.

In every moment, courage is there for you to choose. In every moment, courage is the choice that will fulfill the best of who you are.

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Work to live not live to work.

BMF Bronco
06-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Our life is not our work and our work is not just our jobs.

alkemical
06-20-2007, 01:06 PM
My work is the great work

BMF Bronco
06-20-2007, 01:14 PM
He who began a great work in you will complete it in the end.

Wait, wrong thread. Ü

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Just stay positive and the love will come back to me. ^5

smalltowngrll
06-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Yup!! That's what I've been telling you!! ;D

How's the job hunting going? Any new interviews?

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Yup!! That's what I've been telling you!! ;D

How's the job hunting going? Any new interviews?

Well the last thing i need to think about is love right now, lol.

And the job hunt sucks bad. Ive been to three interviews this week and nothing had worked out. Its my job history that is killing me. In the last five years ive had about five different jobs. Mainly because of a car wreck i was in,

I might be relocating here in a couple of weeks if nothing works out for me. I don't want to but if i don't ill be out in the streets. My mother is really sick and needs someone to be there for her. So i just might go out there and see what happens.

BMF Bronco
06-20-2007, 04:32 PM
keep the faith bro

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 04:38 PM
keep the faith bro

Thanks, i posted a thread on the mane board about my old employer calling back, looks like im back in business.

BMF Bronco
06-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Congrats bro!

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Congrats bro!

Thank you bro, how are you holding up?

BMF Bronco
06-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Gots my kid here, so I am doing fan-damn-tastic!

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 05:57 PM

For sure bro, hang on to that feeling.

brncs_fan
06-20-2007, 06:01 PM

And the Cards are palying better :thumbsup:

smalltowngrll
06-20-2007, 06:07 PM
BTW....does anyone care that my Beavs are headed for a possible 2nd championship?? I mean, come on now! :wave: ^5 (I posted a thread the other day...not ONE response....non, zilch, zero..where's the love people) Ha!

oh, and side note...they are only 'my beavs' because the Ducks aren't even close! :giggle:

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 06:08 PM

Yeah, im a cards fan as well.

Flex Gunmetal
06-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Week....half....over.
Saturday+Sunday=the greatest celebration in Colorado! Fort Collins Brewfest! I can't wait to try 100s of beers in the summer weather with thousands of skantily-clad coeds!
A blip of excitement during the offseason!

heydensmom
06-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi All. Just another quick drive by ;D

REB
06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Evening all. :welcome: Hope your week is going well!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosRodSmith1.jpg

Sassy
06-20-2007, 09:05 PM
I have the day off tomorrow! Sunny weather, cold beer and Redhawks baseball at 12:30! Woo hoo! A beautiful day to hang out at the ballpark!

Los Broncos
06-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I have the day off tomorrow! Sunny weather, cold beer and Redhawks baseball at 12:30! Woo hoo! A beautiful day to hang out at the ballpark!

Nice, enjoy you're day!

Sassy
06-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Nice, enjoy you're day!

Thanks! I will! :thanku:

brncs_fan
06-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Too tired to write anything creative. Bump.

Sassy
06-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Bumping it off of page 2!
Waiting for some java...there's a huge line!

BMF Bronco
06-21-2007, 10:59 AM

As are the Rockies, took two from the Red Sox and are on the verge of a Yankmee sweep!

smalltowngrll
06-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Happy Thursday everyone!! One month from today...30 days and counting!!

I really, really like todays thought! :sunshine:

Thought for the day!

Decide today
Decide today that you will have no regrets. And you'll free up much time to actually get things done.

Decide today that you'll have no complaints. And your thoughts can be focused on creative, productive pursuits.

Decide today that you'll carry no anger or resentment. And you'll bring out the best in those around you.

Decide today to be accepting of whatever comes your way. And you'll discover much value that would otherwise be hidden.

Decide today to be sincerely thankful for every moment. And you'll be delighted at how beautiful and filled with opportunity the world becomes.

Decide today to be truly alive. And joy will pour forth from your soul.

Los Broncos
06-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Happy Thursday everyone!! One month from today...30 days and counting!!

I really, really like todays thought! :sunshine:

Thought for the day!

Decide today
Decide today that you will have no regrets. And you'll free up much time to actually get things done.

Decide today that you'll have no complaints. And your thoughts can be focused on creative, productive pursuits.

Decide today that you'll carry no anger or resentment. And you'll bring out the best in those around you.

Decide today to be accepting of whatever comes your way. And you'll discover much value that would otherwise be hidden.

Decide today to be sincerely thankful for every moment. And you'll be delighted at how beautiful and filled with opportunity the world becomes.

Decide today to be truly alive. And joy will pour forth from your soul.

Dam i got all milky on this one.

Sassy
06-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Almost game time!
GO HAWKS!

dark_hawk
06-21-2007, 03:45 PM
As are the Rockies, took two from the Red Sox and are on the verge of a Yankmee sweep!

its always a good day when the yanks lose

BMF Bronco
06-21-2007, 03:49 PM
even better when it's at the hand of the rockies

JanaŽ
06-21-2007, 03:59 PM
No doubt! And why out of Hixon man love?

Sassy
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Hawks win 14-4!!!!

Los Broncos
06-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Hawks win 14-4!!!!

Nice

Los Broncos
06-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Man i swear, im in this chat room and the women are whack jobs, what a bunch of stiffs, yahoo sucks.

BMF Bronco
06-21-2007, 07:30 PM
why are you in a chat room and not at a bar?!

Los Broncos
06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
why are you in a chat room and not at a bar?!

I aint got no money to spend.

Sassy
Awww :( You took Hannah off.

smalltowngrll
hahahaah, why are you famous??

Blueflame
06-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Page Two rescue!

Los Broncos
06-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Dam, ive been here all dam day, what a waste.

Blueflame
06-22-2007, 03:24 AM
To be sure, there are worse ways to spend the day.... Ha!

Los Broncos
06-22-2007, 03:28 AM
To be sure, there are worse ways to spend the day.... Ha!

Like over on the chief boards

Blueflame
06-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Like over on the chief boards

Do people actually spend time there? Wow. Yikes!

brncs_fan
06-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Got my name back bump.

Los Broncos
06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Do people actually spend time there? Wow. Yikes!

I hope not

Los Broncos
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Good day everyone. I will be receiving a call today and will start work on tuesday, (i hope). Have a good weekend and wear your seat belt.

BMF Bronco
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
It's friday bump and I actually have the entire weekend off!

BMF Bronco
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
hahahaah, why are you famous??

well I guess you kind of are too, since you were in the highlight too, but it was all about me! :approve:

smalltowngrll
06-22-2007, 11:42 AM
well I guess you kind of are too, since you were in the highlight too, but it was all about me! :approve:

Hahaha, except I was a little busy trying to keep our signs in order! I'm such a dork!! Ha!

Reminds me of the picture of my daughter and I that made it into the game day magazine and the year end recap book. The D-fence sign one. Yeah, you see her clear as day...and then my arms! UGH! Always 'almost' famous!! ;D

smalltowngrll
06-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Happy Friday everyone (congrats on the WHOLE weekend of, BMF!)

Tomorrow morning this time....I"ll be about 4 miles into my race with about 9 to go! 8')

Thought for the day!

Allow
The solutions to your most difficult problems already exist. Open yourself to their possibility and you will most certainly discover them.

Whatever you desire is already connected to who you are and what you now have. Bring that connection to life with your thoughts, your feelings and your actions.

Your worries, complaints, anger and resentment cast a dark fog on the world that appears in front of you. That prevents you from seeing all the good things already available to you.

Accept that anger, that resentment, those worries, and then quickly let them go. Allow yourself to enter fully into this moment that is now, with a clear mind and a peaceful heart.

Allow the joy, allow the sadness, allow the triumphs, the disappointments, the rich texture and fullness of life. Allow it all to work for you, and to carry you steadily toward the ever-increasing fulfillment of your very own special purpose.

Make loving use of this day to do what you can do, from where you are, with what you have. Trust that it will move you quickly forward, and it surely will.

BMF Bronco
06-22-2007, 02:29 PM
half an hour until the weekend bump!

alkemical
06-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I'm not asking for any prayers, as i feel prayers aren't deserved for this:

My grandma has a small stroke and it appears her health is slipping (she was readmitted to the hospital today).

I don't want pity, prayers or sorrow. I want everyone to tip their glass one time for my grandma this weekend.

Ce la vie! May you live to regret what you did, and not what you didn't.

Cheers!

bendog
06-22-2007, 04:56 PM
I have touch of the beer trots today, as I was to cook burgers last night, which I did but Mrs. Dog got tied up at work, and didn't get home till after 7pm, and it was hot and I needed fluid. But I will suck it up, and tip one.

Pick Six
06-22-2007, 05:05 PM

My grandma has a small stroke and it appears her health is slipping (she was readmitted to the hospital today).

I don't want pity, prayers or sorrow. I want everyone to tip their glass one time for my grandma this weekend.

Cheers!

Absolutely...To your grandmother!

smalltowngrll
06-22-2007, 05:31 PM

Cheers!

Your request will be granted!!

Blueflame
06-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh, definitely... a tip of the glass to your grandmother. :alky:

smalltowngrll
06-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Look at all the "HOT"ness going on around here!!!

tooooooo funny! LOL Hilarious! :~ohyah!:

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 12:17 AM
Look at all the "HOT"ness going on around here!!!

tooooooo funny! LOL Hilarious! :~ohyah!:

The "hotties" are: everyone who posted on the "I Love Hotrod" thread...... ;D

Sassy
06-23-2007, 12:48 AM
The "hotties" are: everyone who posted on the "I Love Hotrod" thread...... ;D

I need mine changed back to the way it was with my original password . I don't have access to email. If I log out I can't log back in. If for some reason, I have to log back in on my PC, I will have no access to the Mane at all and I won't be a happy camper :( This sucks.

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 12:59 AM
I need mine changed back to the way it was with my original password . I don't have access to email. If I log out I can't log back in. If for some reason, I have to log back in on my PC, I will have no access to the Mane at all and I won't be a happy camper :( This sucks.

I changed your username back... haven't touched any passwords or anything else, so you should be good.

Sassy
06-23-2007, 01:02 AM
I changed your username back... haven't touched any passwords or anything else, so you should be good.

What was STG talking about? Is that only if my name says Hotsassy...I was already logged in when that happened.

Thanks!

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 01:07 AM
What was STG talking about? Is that only if my name says Hotsassy...I was already logged in when that happened.

Thanks!

I think she'd logged out when I changed her username... and then when she went to re-login as "smalltowngrll" (at that time, "Hotsmalltowngrll"), she had problems logging in... so in troubleshooting (trying to figure out the problem), she changed her password but then realized that her username was changed.

Guess maybe I should fix everything for everyone so that no one else has any problems. :)

bronco610
06-23-2007, 01:15 AM

Cheers!

Cheers!!! To Grandma.....

Los Broncos
06-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I am now "hotlynchmob72", get in line ladies.

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 03:09 AM
I am now "hotlynchmob72", get in line ladies.

Actually, I put your username back to normal... but can easily make you "Hot" again if you wish. :yayaya:

Los Broncos
06-23-2007, 03:15 AM
Actually, I put your username back to normal... but can easily make you "Hot" again if you wish. :yayaya:

Well ty, its time someone seen the light Hilarious!

I think ill just be good old lynchmob for now.

smalltowngrll
06-23-2007, 02:42 PM
2 hours 12 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :strong: ;D

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Good luck, STG!

Los Broncos
06-23-2007, 02:46 PM
2 hours 12 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :strong: ;D

Have fun

Sassy
06-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Or did you finish in 2 hours and 12 minutes...I'm thinking that's what you meant! If so, GREAT JOB!

smalltowngrll
06-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Nope...sorry... I already did it. That was my time!!! :thanku: :rofl:

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Ah... here I was thinking the race started in 2 hours and 12 minutes. Just not thinking right today....

Congratulations... that was a very good time, STG.

brncs_fan
06-23-2007, 03:49 PM
where was the HOT prescript for my name?
LOL

Blueflame
06-23-2007, 04:01 PM
where was the HOT prescript for my name?
LOL

Oh, it was there....:~ohyah!:

brncs_fan
06-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh, it was there....:~ohyah!:

OOooooooh YYYYaaaaaaaaa! ;)

smalltowngrll
06-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Ah... here I was thinking the race started in 2 hours and 12 minutes. Just not thinking right today....

Congratulations... that was a very good time, STG.

No worries, Blue! We are typically counting down to something around here...so, it's just natural! :)

BroncoBuff
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM
That is so awesome! :notworthy How many people ran, was it a huge event in your 'small town'?

That really is an amazing feat. After most sporting events I like to crunch the numbers and delve into the stats. So, by applying the principles of trigonometry and advanced statistical analysis, your 2:12:00 in the HALF marathon means .... you'd finish a FULL marathon in .... (moment please) ..... 4:24:00.

:thumbsup:

dark_hawk
06-23-2007, 09:58 PM
That is so awesome! :notworthy How many people ran, was it a huge event in your 'small town'?

That really is an amazing feat. After most sporting events I like to crunch the numbers and delve into the stats. So, by applying the principles of trigonometry and advanced statistical analysis, your 2:12:00 in the HALF marathon means .... you'd finish a FULL marathon in .... (moment please) ..... 4:24:00.

:thumbsup:

:notworthy ALL HAIL BRONCOBUFF THE OM MATH GURU

on a more serious note it baffles me why anyone would wanna put themselves through something like that

smalltowngrll
06-24-2007, 12:21 AM
marathon? No thanks...that really is torturous to the body! Honestly though, I'll explain why I endure this event.

It is a challenge to accomplish this. It's something that you actually have to work for, but it's achievable. It takes some pushing to geth there, but you don't pay for it months after you have done it. It forces me to be disciplined in several areas of my life. It forces me to watch my alcohol intake, it forces me to watch that I am eating nutritiously, it forces me to be disciplined in my exercise routine and it does not allow for much "slacking". I love the feeling of accomplishing this distance. I love the feeling of knowing that I'm eating healthy, working out in a healthy manner and I physically feel good. It's just hard to explain until you've actually done something of this nature. But, I wouldn't trade the endorphines and natural adrenaline rush for anything in the world!!!

Blueflame
06-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Last slot on the page.... gotta kick it back to the top!

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday.... :)

REB
06-24-2007, 07:12 PM
G'day fellow Bronco peeps. Hope all is well!

Congrats on your race stg! http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/SmileyApplause.gif

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosRSmithSteelers.jpg

smalltowngrll
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Good morning and Happy Monday!!

I think I'm FINALLY starting to feel a bit recovered from Saturday. Thank God for friends with hot tubs!!!!!!!!

Thought for the day!

Beyond the limits of time

No matter what you do, you cannot change the number of hours in the day. Yet you have an enormous impact over what goes into those hours, and what comes from them.

Fill the hours with purpose, and the passing of time works in your favor. Fill your days with meaning, with creativity, with goodness, joy and love, and each day leaves behind lasting value for your world.

Does it seem that there's never enough time to get it all done? Align your efforts more closely with your true purpose, and you'll find that those efforts quickly become much more effective.

Or does it feel like time is passing too slowly? Choose to put more meaning in each moment, and those moments will move quickly along.

Let go of your concerns about the speed at which time is passing, for time is nothing more than an arbitrary measure. What matters is what you do with each moment now as you live it.

Take your eyes off the clock and look instead toward your highest vision of what life can be. Fill the world with your own unique beauty, and go beyond the limits of time.

Blueflame
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Close one.... last slot on the page again. Hope everyone's having a nice Monday....

BMF Bronco
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
whoa nelly, slipping down to the bottom.

heydensmom
06-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I again guys....miss ya'll.....i've been super busy working the 2 departments, school work, and my social life....(friends are very bad influences) but have 2 potienally good news....I'll get Hayden back around aug 11 and my renters are going to move out of my house most likely Sept 1. ;D

Blueflame
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Keepin' it on Page One.... :)

REB
06-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Good evening all. Hope all is well!

Good stuff hm :thumbsup:

Blueflame
06-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Almost to the bottom of the page again....

Good to see you around here, HM. :)

brncs_fan
06-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Back up to the top.

I keep thinking I am going to hit 2,000 posts any day now but I can't seem to find a good topic to sink my teeth into and get a bunch of posts rattled off.

Any suggestions?

smalltowngrll
06-26-2007, 12:43 AM
You need a good dose of Survivor! That always helps with the post count!!

brncs_fan
06-26-2007, 01:04 AM
I somehow always seem to miss the survivor threads. That and I am not even really sure what all it entails.

Blueflame
06-26-2007, 01:09 AM
I somehow always seem to miss the survivor threads. That and I am not even really sure what all it entails.

The sign-up thread is usually posted around March... after the Pro Bowl and before the draft.

As to what all it entails, reading through past Survivor threads should give you some idea... I think they're all on the Ring of Fame board.

alkemical
06-26-2007, 08:35 AM
My kitten died. He was 10wks. His name was Sage.

He got sick and died. :(

Sassy
06-26-2007, 09:20 AM

:( Awww....Sorry Josh.

Pick Six
06-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Congratulations, smalltowngrll, on reaching the Neck Pony Nation 1,000 post milestone8')

brncs_fan
06-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Congrats from me as well.

Guess me and my miniscule 79 posts better get to working if I am going to get caught up with some of you guys.

If only those darn customers didn't get in the way.

smalltowngrll
06-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Congratulations, smalltowngrll, on reaching the Neck Pony Nation 1,000 post milestone8')

Awwww, thanks!!! I didn't even realize I was that close! I suppose that would be 1k inane and meaningless posts!! :thanku: :thanku: :welcome:

smalltowngrll
06-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Happy Tuesday, everyone!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL day!! :sunshine:

;D ;D ;D

Thought for the day!

Up to you

You will never solve your problems by getting other people to change. The way to move beyond whatever is holding you back is to make positive changes within yourself.

The problem is not the particular situation you are in. The problem is the way you interpret and relate to that situation.

The problem is not the way you are treated by others. The problem is the way you allow the actions of others to affect you.

The problem is not what has happened in the past. The problem is that you're letting it continue to hold you back.

Take complete responsibility for a problem, and suddenly you are ninety percent of the distance toward solving it. For when you truly take responsibility, you gain real and powerful control.

Fully accept that it is up to you to get where you choose to go. And you'll find everything necessary to make it so.

alkemical
06-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Happy Tuesday, everyone!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL day!! :sunshine:

;D ;D ;D

Thought for the day!

Up to you

You will never solve your problems by getting other people to change. The way to move beyond whatever is holding you back is to make positive changes within yourself.

The problem is not the particular situation you are in. The problem is the way you interpret and relate to that situation.

The problem is not the way you are treated by others. The problem is the way you allow the actions of others to affect you.

The problem is not what has happened in the past. The problem is that you're letting it continue to hold you back.

Take complete responsibility for a problem, and suddenly you are ninety percent of the distance toward solving it. For when you truly take responsibility, you gain real and powerful control.

Fully accept that it is up to you to get where you choose to go. And you'll find everything necessary to make it so.

Quoted for truth.

alkemical
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
STG left me some comments in Rep - so i am going to address them in a different manner so it's open to the rest of the mane.

The above post from STG on "It's up to you", has much more truth than we want to acknowledge. Everything is a desicion. How you choose to interpret a situation/event, how you think, what you think, etc. Even giving permission (sometimes you maybe unaware) to let things effect you in different ways.

Understand how this correlates to "will". (Not will power, but to will). Only when you realize this, can you create your own destiny.

Blueflame
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM

Sorry to hear that.... it sucks when something you love dies. :(

REB
06-26-2007, 02:52 PM
G-day fellow Mile High Maniacs :welcome: Hope all is going well! Sorry to hear about your kitten clav and congrats stg!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/BroncosWalker.jpg

BMF Bronco
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Awwww, thanks!!! I didn't even realize I was that close! I suppose that would be 1k inane and meaningless posts!! :thanku: :thanku: :welcome:

Congrats sweets! Welcome to the elite! :thumbs:

JanaŽ
06-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Good evening everyone! I hope it's a good one!

Los Broncos
06-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Well it looks like my old company is not going to hire me after all. I jumped the gun around here to soon, stupid me. I talked to the hr guy last week and he said i was a go. Said he would contact me on friday, no call or email.

I emailed him yesterday and left him a voicemail, no call or email up till today. Should i move on and just look for something then if they call i go. Or just **** it all together and forget about them.

Oh yeah, good day and evening to all!

JanaŽ
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Too low! Bump!

That sucks, Lynch.. i'm sorry!

alkemical
06-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Well it looks like my old company is not going to hire me after all. I jumped the gun around here to soon, stupid me. I talked to the hr guy last week and he said i was a go. Said he would contact me on friday, no call or email.

I emailed him yesterday and left him a voicemail, no call or email up till today. Should i move on and just look for something then if they call i go. Or just **** it all together and forget about them.

Oh yeah, good day and evening to all!

A) If weather permits, sit on porch and drink a beverage of your choice.

B) Think about what you really need to happen.

C) Then out of truest desire, ask for exactly what you need - then go about your business and don't think/dwell on this. (Remember though, it may not be 'ideal', but will get you on track. Nothing is free, there is always sacrifice - well except with laughter, but that's another post)

Los Broncos
06-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Too low! Bump!

That sucks, Lynch.. i'm sorry!

Its my own fault Jana, i jumped the gun.

Los Broncos
06-26-2007, 11:42 PM
A) If weather permits, sit on porch and drink a beverage of your choice.

B) Think about what you really need to happen.

C) Then out of truest desire, ask for exactly what you need - then go about your business and don't think/dwell on this. (Remember though, it may not be 'ideal', but will get you on track. Nothing is free, there is always sacrifice - well except with laughter, but that's another post)

Ill be ok man, just venting a little. I jumped the gun to soon and jinxed myself, thanks for the support.

Blueflame
06-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Hang in there, Lynch... something is bound to come along and maybe it will be a better fit for you in the long run anyway....

Los Broncos
06-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Hang in there, Lynch... something is bound to come along and maybe it will be a better fit for you in the long run anyway....

For sure flame.

smalltowngrll
06-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Good Wednesday morning, everyone!!

Thought for the Day!

What you know must come

Go ahead and be the person you are here now to be. Go ahead and experience the richness of all that is in this moment.

Your most authentic intentions have brought you to this point. Just as reliably, those intentions are moving you forward even now.

Whatever you are certain that you will create, is already taking shape. Whatever you know to be possible, has already begun to happen.

There is no need for striving to make things happen. Those things for which you must strive won't bring real value anyway.

Instead, focus on the real and valuable and meaningful things you can lovingly and gratefully allow to be. With your thoughts, your actions and your energy, bring to life what you already know to be good and worthwhile and true.

The very life that you most earnestly desire is ready for you to let it become real. What you know must come, is already on the way.