PDA

View Full Version : Maroney v. Colts

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-24-2010, 12:18 PM
11/15/2009 @ Indy
13 carries for 31 yards, 1 TD (not a step down from the Broncos curring YPC)
2 rec 15 yards
1 fumble lost

11/04/2008 @ Indy
15 carries for 59 yards

So, can he do it? Of course he can. It's better than trotting out what might have been if the trade for Maroney hadn't happened. I'm eager to see what he can do.

BlaK-Argentina
09-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah the trade looks good now. I doubt we'll be running much anyway though.

OBF1
09-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Are you kidding me... We are going to be so far behind, Indy will be playing pass. I say run the ball and catch them off guard like 5 times for scores

Indy 45
Denver 48

broncosteven
09-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Are you kidding me... We are going to be so far behind, Indy will be playing pass. I say run the ball and catch them off guard like 5 times for scores

Indy 45
Denver 48

I am thinking this is a perfect week to throw the Te-Cat at them and we catch them off guard for 7 rushing TD's (Tebow Downs).

Indy 56
Denver 49

The above is only a half time score:

Final score:

Indy: 63
Denver: 64

Tebow throws a jump pass 2 point conversion with time expiring for the win

Houshyamama
09-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Ugh. These hopeless posts depress me

Chris
09-24-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't think we're in as much trouble as people think.

Los Broncos
09-24-2010, 02:43 PM
We need to come out with fire in our eyes this week, we keep it close and anything can happen in the 4th quarter.

Old Dude
09-24-2010, 02:55 PM
I don't think we're in as much trouble as people think.

I've been saying that all week. Don't bother. The groupthink is that we'll get blown out.

ICON
09-24-2010, 02:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAY0ISAWMW4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAY0ISAWMW4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Garcia Bronco
09-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Dude is here to block. We aren't having problems getting yards. It's like you still think this is Shanahhans offense and we run the ball. You haven't adapted. We are the 7 offense in yards and the 9th in point facing the 14th ranked defense.

The issue in this game ain't our offense vs their defense. It's our defense vs their offense. And if your worst fears come true and we are down 21 in the 1st quarter then we are throwing the ball and we need blocking because Mathis and Freeny will show no mercy.

broncswin
09-24-2010, 04:17 PM
good time to grow up as a team and learn to face advesity instead of getting run over by it....lets get it going with who ever we march out there....show me some smash mouth Broncos football baby!!

Go Broncos

27-24 Good Guys

footstepsfrom#27
09-24-2010, 06:45 PM
good time to grow up as a team and learn to face advesity instead of getting run over by it....lets get it going with who ever we march out there....show me some smash mouth Broncos football baby!!

Go Broncos

27-24 Good Guys
That's one seriously ugly avatar.

extralife
09-24-2010, 07:06 PM
So, can he do it? Of course he can.

Ummm, the stats you just provided show an average of 3.2 ypc with a fumble. Against the worst run defense in the NFL over that time.

In what world does this prove that he can run effectively?

gunns
09-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I don't know what Maroney may do but that's where my negativity lies. I'd prefer to see Brown and what he can do. I've had a secretly good feeling about this game, my hope lies in Goodman and Bailey being able to play. I won't cry if they don't though, who knows, our young corners have surprised at times this year. And while the Colts have held the previous two QB's to under 200 yards, Orton could shock them. Hopefully they have that "this is a gimmee game". GO BRONCOS!

broncosteven
09-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if mCd played Tebow at MLB and had him use his impressive college speed and knowledge of offense to blitz Manning and when Tebow gets his 1st sack/fumble mCd leaves him in at least until we are up 35 at which point Orton and Haggan can come in and mop up.

Either way I am guessing we get to see the "Te-Cat" or "Wild Tebow" this week.

baja
09-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if mCd played Tebow at MLB and had him use his impressive college speed and knowledge of offense to blitz Manning and when Tebow gets his 1st sack/fumble mCd leaves him in at least until we are up 35 at which point Orton and Haggan can come in and mop up.

Either way I am guessing we get to see the "Te-Cat" or "Wild Tebow" this week.

No doubt he would be one hell of a MLB. He would become to the defense what Manning is to the offense.

But be patient Bronco fans we are going to have 15 years of a Manning type brain in a MLB's body playing quarterback for the Denver Broncos.

Well worth losing a few games while he develops and not that many loses either. We'll be plenty good while Tebow is developing .

baja
09-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Win or lose this Sunday I love were we are headed..