PDA

View Full Version : I'd be scared if I was the Chiefs...

The MVPlaya
09-20-2010, 10:04 PM
49ers coming off a tough loss with that nasty defense...

Chiefs better get ready for a knock out next week.

ZONA
09-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I think he meant the 49'ers coming off a tough loss. They killed themselves though. They outplayed the Saints, only boneheaded plays really killed their chances.

The MVPlaya
09-20-2010, 10:10 PM
tough loss, my bad

Greatspirits
09-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Queefs are better on defense and special teams but on offense they still seem a little shaky. Stop Jamal Charles and you stop the Queefs!

baja
09-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Queefs are better on defense and special teams but on offense they still seem a little shaky. Stop Jamal Charles and you stop the Queefs!

I'm sorry to inform you that you can not adopt Tim Tebow and have that avatar so I will have to confiscate her. It's for the best.

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 12:12 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/i69jl0.jpg

Archer81
09-21-2010, 12:30 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_v15nCtDnM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_v15nCtDnM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:Broncos:

KCStud
09-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Yeah I was really hoping they would win. They are a good team no doubt. They are going to come in a play their hearts out Sunday.
I think it's gonna be a low scoring game. I'm just happy we have the advantage of being at home.

cutthemdown
09-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah I was really hoping they would win. They are a good team no doubt. They are going to come in a play their hearts out Sunday.
I think it's gonna be a low scoring game. I'm just happy we have the advantage of being at home.

KC off to a great start at 0-2. For sure the team is much much better then other yrs. Still though the passing game stinks and obviously Cassel the luckiest player ever. The deal he got for his skill level is a friggin amazing. He really doesn't look like an NFL starter to me.

But I think the niners will beat you and do it rather easily.

cutthemdown
09-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Why the Queefs waste carries on Thomas Jones is beyond me. He is so far from dangerous. I mean if I was on the other teams defense I would love every time the don't run Charles. Run Thomas, please. Haley is being an idiot. He better start giving Charles about 25 touches a game or Chiefs wont score.

Broncoman13
09-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Why the Queefs waste carries on Thomas Jones is beyond me. He is so far from dangerous. I mean if I was on the other teams defense I would love every time the don't run Charles. Run Thomas, please. Haley is being an idiot. He better start giving Charles about 25 touches a game or Chiefs wont score.

You don't watch a lot of football outside of the Broncos do you? First, the Chefs aren't 0-2... Or was that meant as a joke? 2nd, Thomas Jones is coming off of a 1400 yard year. 3rd, Jamal Charles is more effective coming off the bench as a change of pace back. He is listed at 199 but is probably closer to 185. As the season wears on he will stay fresh and effective with the reduced touches. And the biggest issue with the Chefs is still a poor OL.

I do agree that Matt Cassel is below average. The Chefs will win just enough games to miss out on the premiere QBs in next year's draft. But with the potential of three very high profile passers coming out, they may be able to get one of the top three guys around #15. My guess right now is that Locker will be the one that slips... Pretty nice prize for them at any rate. Just hoping they continue to win games they shouldn't so that when they finish at 8-8 or 9-7 they find themselves as a team with holes at OL, QB, and receiver and a pick late enough that they can't select any impact players. Continually playing .500 ball makes it very difficult to add top talent/impact players through the draft. We went through that for years and was the reason we were always over paying in FA for punk players. Then again, if you're the Chiefs and picking high, you are probably gonna waste your picks on guys like Ryan Simms, Glen Dorsey, and Tyson Jackson anyway. Their DLine is showing a little life though, so maybe Dorsey and Jackson aren't complete wastes. Certainly not worthy of their draft status though.

If the Chefs were smart they would just stockpile picks in the 2nd round. They have done pretty well with their 2nd rounders.

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 03:11 AM
You don't watch a lot of football outside of the Broncos do you? First, the Chefs aren't 0-2... Or was that meant as a joke? 2nd, Thomas Jones is coming off of a 1400 yard year. 3rd, Jamal Charles is more effective coming off the bench as a change of pace back. He is listed at 199 but is probably closer to 185. As the season wears on he will stay fresh and effective with the reduced touches. And the biggest issue with the Chefs is still a poor OL.

I do agree that Matt Cassel is below average. The Chefs will win just enough games to miss out on the premiere QBs in next year's draft. But with the potential of three very high profile passers coming out, they may be able to get one of the top three guys around #15. My guess right now is that Locker will be the one that slips... Pretty nice prize for them at any rate. Just hoping they continue to win games they shouldn't so that when they finish at 8-8 or 9-7 they find themselves as a team with holes at OL, QB, and receiver and a pick late enough that they can't select any impact players. Continually playing .500 ball makes it very difficult to add top talent/impact players through the draft. We went through that for years and was the reason we were always over paying in FA for punk players. Then again, if you're the Chiefs and picking high, you are probably gonna waste your picks on guys like Ryan Simms, Glen Dorsey, and Tyson Jackson anyway. Their DLine is showing a little life though, so maybe Dorsey and Jackson aren't complete wastes. Certainly not worthy of their draft status though.

If the Chefs were smart they would just stockpile picks in the 2nd round. They have done pretty well with their 2nd rounders.

Matt Cassel signed a pretty generous contract for 6 years. Drafting a QB in the 1st, especially if it's a top pick, would be bad in every aspect off the football field.

However the contract seems to be front loaded... so that might be beneficial.

Naggle Nole
09-21-2010, 03:56 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/i69jl0.jpg

What would the NFL be without the Singletary Stare? :thumbs:

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 03:58 AM
What would the NFL be without the Singletary Stare? :thumbs:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:18AX2ajNUyM69M:http://www.kungfucinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tmnt21991.jpg&t=1

Bronco Rob
09-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Matt Ca$$el's 55.6 QB rating strikes fear in to the entire NFL.

:thumbs:

TotallyScrewed
09-21-2010, 04:31 AM
So you're saying that the Chiefs should keep Cassel because he's costing them too much. Isn't that the anti-Josh philosophy? Or are you just hoping that they'll keep Cassel because he sucks? Or that Cassel will not be a McD acquisition?

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 04:45 AM
So you're saying that the Chiefs should keep Cassel because he's costing them too much. Isn't that the anti-Josh philosophy? Or are you just hoping that they'll keep Cassel because he sucks? Or that Cassel will not be a McD acquisition?

I'm not saying they should keep him at all, all I said is that it would be a bad look on Chiefs since he was the guy they wanted after they traded for him and gave him the contract.

cutthemdown
09-21-2010, 05:22 AM

ooops obviously I meant 2-0.

Still I think Charles a special talent. I don't care how big he is. He has a knack for avoiding the big hit. A plan to have another player take the short yardage stuff could be smart, but to put Jones out there over him IMO won't be happening for long.

You say I don't know football but I bet you by end of year Charles is starting and getting most of the carries.

If size is all a runner needed to stay healthy then the big ones at 240 would stay healthy. But because they take so much contact they get banged up. Charles IMO can avoid a ton of contact and make a ton of big big plays. Chiefs would be wise to use him more like Marshall Faulk. The centerpiece of the offense.

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 05:25 AM
After Sunday's win, Jamaal Charles acknowledged for the first time that he is the backup to Thomas Jones.
Charles didn't touch the ball until the third series on Sunday and ended up with 11 carries to Jones' 22. "I don't have any complaints," Charles said. "Hey, man, as long as we win games around here, it doesn't matter to me." Coach Todd Haley will eventually realize that his 2-0 record is a mirage and Charles gives the Chiefs the best chance to win. But until that happens, Charles is looking at 12-15 touches a game.

cutthemdown
09-21-2010, 05:26 AM
Also Broncoman the logic that KC should stockpile 2nd round picks because they have done good with those shows me all I need to know about how you think.

Whatever though i still say Charles can be an everydown back in the NFL. It may be smart for Chiefs to spell him with Jones but there offense about 10 times more potent when Charles in the game.

fontaine
09-21-2010, 05:29 AM
It all depends on how much weight Pioli carries with the team and personnel decisions. He had a major part to play in bringing in Cassell and dropping that boat load of money on him.

To draft a first round QB next year would mean admitting he completely screwed up on Cassell, if he doesn't and Cassell continues to suck then he'll get blasted.

Sucks to be him.

Lev Vyvanse
09-21-2010, 06:02 AM

In his career Charles has had 20+ carriers 4 times. In those 4 games he averaged 165 yards a game and 7 yards per carry.

cmhargrove
09-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Was anyone else a little jealous of the SF defense last night? Those dudes pack their lunch pails and come ready to work. I have hopes that our defense can be playing like that in another year or two.

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Was anyone else a little jealous of the SF defense last night? Those dudes pack their lunch pails and come ready to work. I have hopes that our defense can be playing like that in another year or two.

I think that's the type of defense Josh McDaniels would truly want. They're extremely physical and they stop the run extremely well. Patrick Willis is a huge part of this, anytime you have the best LB in the game it's going to open everything up for you.

They aren't overly aggressive in their blitzing yet they still create nice pressure...consistently closing the pocket. Yet, they don't have any huge names on the dline, however they're all solid players and they all play physical. During the Seattle game they consistently push the dline backwards it was just nasty.

Justin Smith and Franklin are extremely physical and Ahmed Brooks would be their version of Dumervil.

Willis is their only star player on their defense, and he's easily the best LB in the league. Their secondary doesn't really have too much talent, but they scheme well and play extremely physical football. Nate Clements is not as good as his contract says either. Doesn't have a great rep with Niners fans.

Manusky (their DC) probably has at most 2 more seasons as DC there before he gets a HC job. If 49ers make it into the playoffs this year and win at least 1 game, I think he'll have jobs on the table, no doubt.

I still think Steelers are the best defense in the league ahead of the Jets and 49ers, but these 3 teams are easily the 3 best defenses in the league.

Note though:

That deep route to Meachem probably would have been a completion if it were for the wind in SF.

Phantom
09-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Chiefs rely on Def or ST scores and turnovers to win. They could very easily be 0 - 2. That D will get lit up many times before the year is through. I don't see much improvement other than the addition of some speed and some serious homer.

Bronco Rob
09-21-2010, 07:31 AM
chefs suck out loud..

Haven't won a playoff game since January of 1994

Haven't been to a Superbowl since January of 1970

Have won 3 playoff games in 40 years.

Truly a irrelevant franchise.

:~ohyah!:

SoDak Bronco
09-21-2010, 07:41 AM
I think this is a good spot for the Chiefs. 9ers coming off an ALL-in game, and they lose. They will be emotionally drained, traveling to Narrow-Head, this is going to be a 3-0 chefs team. A bad 3-0 chef's team I might add.

Peoples Champ
09-21-2010, 07:51 AM
im scared for the colts

Mountain Bronco
09-21-2010, 08:11 AM
I think the 49's have a great chance to win the game. The Cheifs offense is freaking pathetic and Haley obviously has no faith in Cassell. Their D is probably better, but it is hard to tell in a freaking hurricane and against the Browns?

The 49's D is legit and Alex Smith had a good game despite the picks (tipped balls both of them) and showed some leadership quality out there.

Home field keeps it close though.

Mr.Meanie
09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:18AX2ajNUyM69M:http://www.kungfucinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tmnt21991.jpg&t=1

:rofl: :rofl:

baja
09-21-2010, 08:30 AM
I think the 49's have a great chance to win the game. The Cheifs offense is freaking pathetic and Haley obviously has no faith in Cassell. Their D is probably better, but it is hard to tell in a freaking hurricane and against the Browns?

The 49's D is legit and Alex Smith had a good game despite the picks (tipped balls both of them) and showed some leadership quality out there.

Home field keeps it close though.

Good chance?

The 9ers are going to crush the Chiefs.

Tombstone RJ
09-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Smith actually looked good last night. 9ers have Crabtree too and a great running game along with the best MLB in the game on defense. I hope the 9ers beat the chefs silly.

gunns
09-21-2010, 08:57 AM

I think Patrick Willis will do that. He's a beast. One player in the NFL I would love to have.

Mountain Bronco
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Good chance?

KC is never and easy place to win. They are due for a loss though.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 09:55 AM
49ers coming off a tough loss with that nasty defense...

Chiefs better get ready for a knock out next week.

I was a lot more worried about the 49ers when they looked like a really good team prior to Week 1.

Not saying the Chiefs automatically win but I think this bad loss stuff gets overblown.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Chiefs rely on Def or ST scores and turnovers to win. They could very easily be 0 - 2. That D will get lit up many times before the year is through. I don't see much improvement other than the addition of some speed and some serious homer.

Oh, this is always a fun game.

Greatspirits
09-21-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry to inform you that you can not adopt Tim Tebow and have that avatar so I will have to confiscate her. It's for the best.

Hahaha! Good one, Timmy T. could use a little of that!

Rock Chalk
09-21-2010, 10:09 AM
I was a lot more worried about the 49ers when they looked like a really good team prior to Week 1.

Not saying the Chiefs automatically win but I think this bad loss stuff gets overblown.

I dont know if you've watched the 9ers but they have done more to hurt themselves than other teams beating them.

IF they correct their turnover issue they are most definitely a team that can play with anyone. Even with the turnovers last night the Saints barely escaped Candlestick with a W.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 10:15 AM
I dont know if you've watched the 9ers but they have done more to hurt themselves than other teams beating them.

IF they correct their turnover issue they are most definitely a team that can play with anyone. Even with the turnovers last night the Saints barely escaped Candlestick with a W.

I don't really see how this is refuting my thoughts on them. Before week 1 I thought they were a really strong team. Sure loss for the Chiefs.

After watching them?

I don't think of them that way.

bronco militia
09-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Alex Smith gives the chiefs and chance

Rock Chalk
09-21-2010, 10:19 AM
I don't really see how this is refuting my thoughts on them. Before week 1 I thought they were a really strong team. Sure loss for the Chiefs.

After watching them?

I don't think of them that way.

Maybe, but you have blinders on.

You see KC a different way than other people that aren't KC fans. That's to be expected.

KC is a ****ty team. Good - not great - defense, good special teams, and a ****ing pathetic offense.

SF is not a ****ty team, they are just not all on the same page. They have a great defense, a pretty good special teams and a good offense. All SF has to do to win is limit KCs special teams. Their defense cannot carry them and their offense cannot do ****.

Kaylore
09-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Also Broncoman the logic that KC should stockpile 2nd round picks because they have done good with those shows me all I need to know about how you think.

Whatever though i still say Charles can be an everydown back in the NFL. It may be smart for Chiefs to spell him with Jones but there offense about 10 times more potent when Charles in the game.

Someone didn't even watch the Browns game.

CTD you're really confident for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Once again, like Hillis, Charles doesn't do enough of good things when the ball isn't in his hands to be the starter every down. In fact the Chiefs in recently seem to always find backs that can run but not really do anything else. They had to pull LJ on third down because he was so bad at it. Charles isn't a very physical player and gets pushed over in pass pro.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Maybe, but you have blinders on.

You see KC a different way than other people that aren't KC fans. That's to be expected.

KC is a ****ty team. Good - not great - defense, good special teams, and a ****ing pathetic offense.

SF is not a ****ty team, they are just not all on the same page. They have a great defense, a pretty good special teams and a good offense. All SF has to do to win is limit KCs special teams. Their defense cannot carry them and their offense cannot do ****.

Oh well, if they win again you folks will find a way to discount it.

No biggie.

Mountain Bronco
09-21-2010, 10:49 AM
If the cheifs score 14 I would be supprised on the 49's D. That unit is impressive. That is why the 49's have a good chance at a win, but Alex Smith is an unknown although I thought he played better last night and it is a home game, so it isn't a certain L.

Kaylore
09-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Matt Cassel really, really sucks. So do all their receivers.

TheChamp24
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Chiefs are vastly overrated in terms of their record.
Yes, they have an okay defense, but terrible offense with a decent special teams squad.
Let the Chief fans get their hopes up, and then deliver us Christmas presents later in the season when they tumble and we feed off of their frustration/sadness for their team.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Chiefs are vastly overrated in terms of their record.
Yes, they have an okay defense, but terrible offense with a decent special teams squad.
Let the Chief fans get their hopes up, and then deliver us Christmas presents later in the season when they tumble and we feed off of their frustration/sadness for their team.

Has the later part of the season been treating you guys well?

The MVPlaya
09-21-2010, 04:24 PM

Not sure if you realize how good that Niners defense is. Patrick Willis is a monster.

Alex Smith looked 10x better from previous week...Niners really shot themselves in the foot. Haven't really seen a team give Saints that much trouble in a while.

You have to ask yourself, what is the chance of Matt Cassel stepping his game up?

That is your chances to win right there... which is slim to none.

cutthemdown
09-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Someone didn't even watch the Browns game.

CTD you're really confident for someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Once again, like Hillis, Charles doesn't do enough of good things when the ball isn't in his hands to be the starter every down. In fact the Chiefs in recently seem to always find backs that can run but not really do anything else. They had to pull LJ on third down because he was so bad at it. Charles isn't a very physical player and gets pushed over in pass pro.

Cool so you are on record as saying Charles isn't special, only does one thing well, run fast I guess? and won't ever be a starter?

He catches ball well and is a threat to go the distance every time he touches ball. He may be over matched is pass protection but so is Chris Johnson. Did you watch him let a couple Steelers go right by a couple times? But his long td run got called back. That's how it is with back like Charles.

He may get your qb sacked here and there, but he will also win games with huge runs.

Chiefs eventually will give Charles 20 carries, and 4-5 looks in the passing game. Thomas is what 33? Maybe this yr he starts if front, but eventually you see Charles earlier and earlier.

That is unless Haley a total idiot. I hope they do start Jones against us until 3rd or 4th series. Hell Charles is the only weapon they have that scares me.

ZachKC
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM

I just appreciate that the players are flying all the way in from San Fran to even play on the same field as us.

Naggle Nole
09-21-2010, 05:51 PM
I just appreciate that the players are flying all the way in from San Fran to even play on the same field as us.

Well that worked well for you last time ;)

Steve Sewell
09-21-2010, 06:06 PM

I think the Chiefs have a legit chance to win for a few reasons:

1) It's at Camarohead and Chiefs fans are excited about the team for whatever reason

2) Alex Smith is very inconsistent

3) The Chiefs seem to have a couple of guys that can make some big plays. They just need to make sure that they're not relying on Matt Cassell.

KipCorrington25
09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I think the Chiefs have a legit chance to win for a few reasons:

1) It's at Camarohead and Chiefs fans are excited about the team for whatever reason

2) Alex Smith is very inconsistent

3) The Chiefs seem to have a couple of guys that can make some big plays. They just need to make sure that they're not relying on Matt Cassell.

Have the "fans" decided to come back now after they won a couple games? Hilarious!

boltaneer
09-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Jamal Charles is straight up scary. He's CJ Lite.

People have underestimated Thomas Jones his whole career and he just keeps producing, but he's really defying the odds at his age right now. That being said, I agree with cutthemdown. I'd much rather face Jones than CJ Lite.

I'm not impressed with the 49ers but unless there's another monsoon in KC, I think they'll pull out a close victory.

cutthemdown
09-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Jamal Charles is straight up scary. He's CJ Lite.

People have underestimated Thomas Jones his whole career and he just keeps producing, but he's really defying the odds at his age right now. That being said, I agree with cutthemdown. I'd much rather face Jones than CJ Lite.

I'm not impressed with the 49ers but unless there's another monsoon in KC, I think they'll pull out a close victory.

Anyone who really follows football, or has played would agree with us. It may be smart for Chiefs to bring Charles along slow. They know his mental makeup, maturity level, etc etc way better then we can. His football ability though is off the charts. Kid is so fast, so quick, and runs effortlessly. Chiefs should be trying to get the ball in Charles hands 20-25 times a game.

I'm guessing by the time we play Chiefs he will be getting ball more then Thomas Jones.

Tombstone RJ
09-22-2010, 08:49 AM
I might be 100% wrong and I'll gladly eat crow if my prediction proves to be incorrect, but here goes: 49ers win by at least 10 points.

The chefs are looking better and their record does reflect it. However, the 49ers have played N.O. really close and I do think Singletary has them heading in the right direction. I think that being on the road will help the team focus a little better and bring their A game to Camarohead stadium...

Lev Vyvanse
09-22-2010, 08:55 AM
I might be 100% wrong and I'll gladly eat crow if my prediction proves to be incorrect, but here goes: 49ers win by at least 10 points.

The chefs are looking better and their record does reflect it. However, the 49ers have played N.O. really close and I do think Singletary has them heading in the right direction. I think that being on the road will help the team focus a little better and bring their A game to Camarohead stadium...

Thats not something you hear very often.

ZachKC
09-22-2010, 08:55 AM

Maybe so.

Of course you also thought the Chargers would hang 40 on us.

Tombstone RJ
09-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Maybe so.

Of course you also thought the Chargers would hang 40 on us.

Did I say that? :yayaya:

Your defense is much better than I thought (fast and physical) and pee-oh-lee has acquired some speed on both offense and defense but you passing game is pretty nonexistent so if the Niners can force KC to throw the ball, then I think they win this game...

KCStud
09-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Matt Cassel really, really sucks. So do all their receivers.

I think Tony Moeaki would have something to say about that.

Rabb
09-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I think Tony Moeaki would have something to say about that.

as a Hawkeye, it pains me so badly to see him play for you guys

loved that kid in college

ZachKC
09-22-2010, 11:26 AM
as a Hawkeye, it pains me so badly to see him play for you guys

loved that kid in college

People around here are counting on him to be a Chief for a long time.

We just hope he can stay healthy.

Rabb
09-22-2010, 11:28 AM
People around here are counting on him to be a Chief for a long time.

We just hope he can stay healthy.

I hope he does well, just not 2 times a year :~ohyah!:

he really is a complete tight end also, a phenomenal receiver

KCStud
09-22-2010, 11:29 AM
I think something you guys are forgetting is that the 49ers are a completely different team on the road. They are 2-7 in their last 9 road games.
Seattle took them to the shed. Granted they are tired from that emotional loss Monday, but I expect the 49ers to come out firing.
Cassel may be below average, but he it isn't completely his fault. I'm not liking Weis' playcalling and our WR's are not showing up.
They need to involve McCluster more.
In the end, the best way to win games is with a good defense and good running game. KC has that, along with IMO the best special teams in the league.
I'll say 17-14 KC in a tough hard fought game.

We'll find out how good KC is after their bye week when they go to Indy and Houston.

broncosteven
09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
im scared for the colts

I agree, we could be 1-2 and KFC at worst will be 2-1 or where we were last year in week 3 at an unbelieveable 3-0 and leading the division.

That said they would be hard pressed to stay at the top of the division for long.

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Hey, thanks to the 49ers players and staff for coming all the way out to our stadium and even playing football on the same field as us.

We have been so lucky to have all these NFL teams line up against us. It has been special.

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 01:35 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d81ad5629_gallery_600.jpg

sixtimeseight
09-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Sweet, the overweight KC troll brigade is here. Where's your corpulent buddies crazyhorse and kmartin?

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 04:34 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/9tnwip.jpg

Killericon
09-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Sweet, the overweight KC troll brigade is here. Where's your corpulent buddies crazyhorse and kmartin?

Rightfully so. We have a giant plate of crow to eat.

Bronco Rob
09-26-2010, 04:43 PM
chefs suck out loud..

Haven't won a playoff game since January of 1994

Haven't been to a Superbowl since January of 1970

Have won 3 playoff games in 40 years.

Truly a irrelevant franchise.

:~ohyah!:

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Not sure if you realize how good that Niners defense is. Patrick Willis is a monster.

Alex Smith looked 10x better from previous week...Niners really shot themselves in the foot. Haven't really seen a team give Saints that much trouble in a while.

You have to ask yourself, what is the chance of Matt Cassel stepping his game up?

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2010/09/26/17/CHIEFS49ers_092610_SP_MLR_7528F.standalone.prod_af filiate.81.jpg
ROFL!

broncosteven
09-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey, thanks to the 49ers players and staff for coming all the way out to our stadium and even playing football on the same field as us.

We have been so lucky to have all these NFL teams line up against us. It has been special.

We were 3-0 last year too.

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 05:19 PM
We were 3-0 last year too.
We have a competent coaching staff.

Broncosfreak_56
09-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Chiefs played a hell of a game. Props. I am still not sold on Cassell, but he looked decent today.

ZachKC
09-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Chiefs played a hell of a game. Props. I am still not sold on Cassell, but he looked decent today.

He needs to get better. But he is improving...sometimes they just get out of rhythm. But as I watched the game today I feel like the WRs not getting open has been more of a culprit in some of his play than I used to believe.

He needs to play at a higher level for this team to have continued success but he has only gotten better...was a big improvement in the 2nd half of the Browns game vs the first and for the most part played his role today.

kmartin575
09-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Good chance?

Nice call.

kmartin575
09-26-2010, 06:24 PM

So wait, you give us crap saying we're going to get our ass beat and when you end up looking like a dumbass we're the trolls? Haha, sure thing.

And I can't speak for my other "trolls" but to call me overweight? I laugh at that.

LongDongJohnson
09-26-2010, 06:26 PM
So wait, you give us crap saying we're going to get our ass beat and when you end up looking like a dumbass we're the trolls? Haha, sure thing.

And I can't speak for my other "trolls" but to call me overweight? I laugh at that.

You're fat and you know it. Dont try and lie on the internet. We can see right through you.

kmartin575
09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
You're fat and you know it. Dont try and lie on the internet. We can see right through you.

Lol yup, 6'2" 190 is really fat.

DaFace
09-26-2010, 07:09 PM
That was scary.

I'm 6'4" 175, fatass. :)

broncswin
09-26-2010, 07:15 PM

Biggest Loser wants you...

and all the rest of queef nation^5

broncswin
09-26-2010, 07:16 PM
by the way good win for you guys today...team looked good against a very sluggish 9ers team, i was a little shocked...then i quickly remembered who there qb was...sad story on that smith fellow

broncosteven
09-26-2010, 08:16 PM
We have a competent coaching staff.

You have NE's old coaching staff.

We have Canton High's staff.

Paniero
09-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Lol @ this entire thread.

cutthemdown
09-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Well Chiefs 0-3 and that is impressive. But now at 0-3 you have to consider san fran just a crappy team this yr. They can't win a game.

sixtimeseight
09-27-2010, 03:13 AM

fatass

ZachKC
09-27-2010, 07:41 AM
So, RJ, MVP, Alec?

Nobody wants to come back and say Hello?

Tombstone RJ
09-27-2010, 10:26 AM
So, RJ, MVP, Alec?

I'll take my lumps...

broncswin
09-27-2010, 11:20 AM
So, RJ, MVP, Alec?

Hello

Banana Pants
09-27-2010, 03:04 PM
This whole thread is comedy gold.

HILife
09-27-2010, 03:13 PM
That was scary.

I'm 6'4" 175, fatass. :)

6'2" 208 --I lift weights, but also got some unwanted weight that I'm working off--Who's next? Confess your weight and win a prize!