PDA

View Full Version : NYG @ Colts

baja
09-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Can't believe there is not thread for next weeks opponent

baja
09-19-2010, 07:56 PM
dam Manning

How the hell are we going to beat this guy?

baja
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
38 - 7 and it should be worse.

manning putting on a clinic.

Goobzilla
09-19-2010, 08:02 PM
If Champ and Goodman are still gimpy for that one it could be bad...Roc Alexander bad.

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM
I love how NBC is making Jacobs helmet fiasco into something like the shooter on the grassy knoll. The dude chucked his helmet a fan caught it and didn't want to give it up. Its not that big a deal.

baja
09-19-2010, 08:08 PM
I love how NBC is making Jacobs helmet fiasco into something like the shooter on the grassy knoll. The dude chucked his helmet a fan caught it and didn't want to give it up. Its not that big a deal.

I think it became a big deal when they spotted his brain tucked behind the ear lobe.

Goobzilla
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
By the way Freeney is.....
Wait for it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Goobzilla/rocky4.jpg
"A Wreckin' Machine!"

colonelbeef
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM

No kidding....surprised Michelle Tafoya isn't in the stands interviewing the guy about the spin of the helmet as it left the book depository

Popps
09-19-2010, 08:10 PM
We should rest our starters next week.

I'm half-joking.

Jeesh.

baja
09-19-2010, 08:12 PM
We should rest our starters next week.

I'm half-joking.

Jeesh.

There should be a rule in the NFL that you can't have the best coach in the league also be the best player in the league.

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Dwight Freeney Coaches?

loborugger
09-19-2010, 08:14 PM
Our OL better block Freeney and Mathis better than NYG or the results will be very similar.

Popps
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
I actually think we'll put up a better fight than NY has tonight, though. This is hard to watch.

baja
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
So if you are starting a team you take Freeney over manning/

You're not doing very good today with your calls.

Naggle Nole
09-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Zombie Caldwell is now the best coach in the league?
I can't imagine there is a coach in the league that is asked to do less
Manning and Bill Polian ARE the Colts

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:17 PM
So if you are starting a team you take Freeney over manning/

You're not doing very good today with your calls.

Umm I haven't called anything. I misstated a stat but that was far from a "call" nice try though.

And Freeney was the best player on the field tonight you just can't see it. Of course maybe the Giants single blocking him makes it look that much better.

Regardless, the Broncos have their hands full on both sides of the ball.

Naggle Nole
09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Our OL better block Freeney and Mathis better than NYG or the results will be very similar.

Pass blocking today looked encouraging
Of course Raheem Brock and Chris Clemons are no Freeney and Mathis, but still

baja
09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Umm I haven't called anything. I misstated a stat but that was far from a "call" nice try though.

And Freeney was the best player on the field tonight you just can't see it.

Right

You misstated this post too.

baja
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Pass blocking today looked encouraging
Of course Raheem Brock and Chris Clemons are no Freeney and Mathis, but still

We should play Tebow a bunch next week

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Right

You misstated this post too.

Nope didn't misstate this post. Why are you crying Baja? Someone disagrees with you and you get all butt hurt? Drugs finally getting to you? Don't want to debate unless it comes to politics?

Sure are getting defensive over another's opinion.

baja
09-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Nope didn't misstate this post. Why are you crying Baja? Someone disagrees with you and you get all but hurt? Drugs finally getting to you?

Crying you call this crying

I think if you want an example of crying go read your last 20 posts.

enjolras
09-19-2010, 08:23 PM
It's hard to imagine that we have a prayer next week. McDaniels is going to have to pull off some magic. This looks like a terrible match-up. They run inside very effectively. Pass protection is solid. They're strong around the end defensively. I think we can score points, but I just don't see how we can keep up.

We're a few players away from competing with these guys (to be fair, so are the Giants and they recently won a superbowl).

baja
09-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Nope didn't misstate this post. Why are you crying Baja? Someone disagrees with you and you get all butt hurt? Drugs finally getting to you? Don't want to debate unless it comes to politics?

<b>Sure are getting defensive over another's opinion.

Jesus that has to be the new definition of kettle / pot.

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Crying you call this crying

I think if you want an example of crying go read your last 20 posts.

Sure thing buddy. I understand, you just can't handle being disagreed with. Thats your problem not mine.

I do say things that end up being asinine and I atone for that. You call that crying that is fine. :spit:

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Jesus that has to be the new definition of kettle / pot.

Yep learned it from you, hypocrite! LOL

baja
09-19-2010, 08:25 PM
It's hard to imagine that we have a prayer next week. McDaniels is going to have to pull off some magic. This looks like a terrible match-up. They run inside very effectively. Pass protection is solid. They're strong around the end defensively. I think we can score points, but I just don't see how we can keep up.

We're a few players away from competing with these guys (to be fair, so are the Giants and they recently won a superbowl).

I know it's a bazar idea but if it starts to get out of hand maybe we should play tebow.

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I know it's a bazar idea but if it starts to get out of hand maybe we should play tebow.

I was thinking they might play him today!

baja
09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
I was thinking they might play him today!

They should have late in the game he needs the reps. and we sure as hell don't want Orton hurt.

theAPAOps5
09-19-2010, 08:29 PM
They should have late in the game he needs the reps. and we sure as hell don't want Orton hurt.

Yep I totally agree the game was iced let the 245lb rookie get licks not our starting QB!

Naggle Nole
09-19-2010, 08:31 PM
No game in the NFL is unwinnable
There are 100 ways we can lose this game and about 5 ways that we will win it, but I want to talk about those 5 ways
If that makes a "homer", whatever, I love this team

It has already been shown that their run D is suspect
They just got gashed to the tune of 231 by a UDFA just one week ago
Yeah, our run game has questions, but I refuse to believe that Knowshon isn't capable of what Arian f***ing Foster can do
I don't mean 231 yards, I just mean controlling the tempo

Things will have to break our way, but let's hope that they do
I refuse to throw in the towel and cede a victory just because of one player on the opposing team

Archer81
09-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Peyton Manning has the world's largest forehead.

Good gracious.

:Broncos:

loborugger
09-19-2010, 09:37 PM

Well, Melonhead was playing his little brother tonight, so he had motivation. Further, the Colts got schooled on the road in Houston last week, so that was extra motivation. If we can run the ball down their throat like Houston did last week, that will give us a chance.

Garcia Bronco
09-19-2010, 09:51 PM
We need Harris and Kuper, badly.

footstepsfrom#27
09-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Yep I totally agree the game was iced let the 245lb rookie get licks not our starting QB!
No, if there's any licks to be taken that should be Quinn's job.

TheReverend
09-19-2010, 11:10 PM
No, if there's any licks to be taken that should be Quinn's job.

I hear he's into that.

baja
09-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Lol