PDA

View Full Version : /needs a cig

WABronco
09-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Just looking at DT walk around makes me cream my pants. Man crush is official.

SoCalBronco
09-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Same here, bro. He's a really big kid with good speed, too.

Keep feeding him in the second half. I was disapointed they didn't try an endzone fade route for him on that last drive, so he could outmuscle the corner for the TD.

Feed the beast.

http://www.worldlatestnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/T-rex.jpg

rmsanger
09-19-2010, 02:37 PM
having Royal back to his old form is just as exciting IMO

WABronco
09-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Same here, bro. He's a really big kid with good speed, too.

Keep feeding him in the second half. I was disapointed they didn't try an endzone fade route for him on that last drive, so he could outmuscle the corner for the TD.

Feed the beast.

http://www.worldlatestnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/T-rex.jpg

Ya I saw that puny Kelly Jennings and got excited but as soon as DT broke off the line the safety was like DAMN I BETTER SHADE THIS WAY.

And he still gets good yards, woot!

easymobee
09-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Hopefully its another CarGo situation. Not many missing Matt Holliday right about now.

UberBroncoMan
09-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Hopefully its another CarGo situation. Not many missing Matt Holliday right about now.

Except the fact we could have signed Holliday as a FA in the offseason and had Holliday/CarGo/Tulo back to back to back in our lineup.

:(

Rock Chalk
09-19-2010, 08:10 PM
having Royal back to his old form is just as exciting IMO

Yeah. I know everyone's excited about Thomas but having Royal perform week in and week out like he did when he was a rookie is going to make everything for everyone in the passing game MUCH easier.

Rohirrim
09-19-2010, 09:11 PM
What we're really seeing the dawn of is a crushing aerial attack, folks. Orton's strength is his accuracy and his ability to read Ds and spread it around. And now he is going to have five weapons who all have enormous talent to spread it around to. And that's not counting TEs and RBs. Don't forget, Knowshon is also an excellent receiver. I think the term used to describe this is "an embarrassment of riches." If we can get our two lines up to speed we're gonna put the hurt on some people.