PDA

View Full Version : In San Francisco...

BroncosSR
09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Anybody know where to watch Denver game (and other games via Sunday Ticket)???

broncocalijohn
09-18-2010, 11:21 PM
yes, there are things where you can go and drink and look up near the wall or ceiling and see tvs. Some will have one game but look hard enough and you will see the Broncos. Where is this great place called? A sports bar. I did this for you in 2 minutes with a thing called google aka search engine. Hopefully my sarcasm hasnt turned you off to read the rest u lazy ass.

http://www.lvrj.com/living/9531207.html

DENVER BRONCOS
Black Mountain Grill, 11021 S. Eastern Ave., Henderson (near Sunridge Heights Parkway), 990-0990. Food specials include a Denver omelet with country potatoes for $2.99, a quarter-pound burger with fries for $2.99, a half-dozen hot wings for $2.99, and a cheese quesadilla for $2.99. Drink specials include $2.25 domestic drafts and $3.25 well drinks. Drawings each quarter will be for Broncos caps, T-shirts and other merchandise.
Roadrunner Cowboy Saloon Buffalo, 921 N. Buffalo Drive (near Washington Avenue), 242-2822. Food specials include Cowboy corn dogs with linguica sausage, jalapeno-mornay sauce and stone-ground mustard for $3; three barbecue smoked pulled pork sliders with chipotle coleslaw and house-made buttermilk biscuits for $3; and chili Colorado relleno with Mexican cheeses and red chili sauce for $3. Drink specials include Coors Light and Blue Moon drafts for $3, buckets of five Coors or Coors Lights for $10, and "Jack Anything" (any Jack Daniels shot or cocktail) for $3. There will be drawings throughout the game for Broncos T-shirts, jerseys and other items, as well as for beer logo and NFL merchandise.

orangemonkey
09-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Depends on the part of town. Here are the best places I've been.
Downtown
Jillians (in Metreon). Big sports bars with a boat load of TV's. The main wall reminds you of a sports book in Vegas.

Momo's (Next to Giants stadium). Upscale

Union Street
Bus Stop. Awesome dive sports bar.
Union Street Sports Bar.

Popps
09-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Bus stop will be packed. Actually, most of them will.

It's been so long, but I used to watch games at the Boathouse. Old-school sports bar, multiple rooms, decent bar menu and good Bloody Marys.

But, it's out there, a bit... near Harding golf course.

BroncosSR
09-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks guys for the response. I'm out here for JavaOne and don't want to miss the game. Yes broncocalijohn (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2951), I'm very versed in said seach engines and said sports bars. Being that I've traveled a lot, the best information comes from personal experiences. Since I know a lot of you guys are from around here, I figured I'd ask. You know, on a fan message board...

orangemonkey
09-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Forgot to mention that the SF Giants have a game against the Brewers in SF that starts the same time as Broncos (4:05P). Momo's will be a mess and most of the bars will be double packed. Very important game for the Giants.

Jillian's may be your best bet since it's pretty massive and will carry all of the NFL games today.

Go Broncos! Let's get a win!