The MVPlaya
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.lolcatpics.com/images/iseewhatyoudid.jpg

RhymesayersDU
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lol_wut1.jpg

Dagmar
09-17-2010, 05:08 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:gUznoa4iy88CAM::www.asdb.net/public/Graphics/Posters/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzf1ej7SrAvPhKCjOwsPZHr4T720Qwhttp://

tsiguy96
09-17-2010, 05:08 PM
i figured this is something that we as a message board needed to discuss and get it off our hearts. just so everyone is clear where everyone else stands on the situation.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-17-2010, 05:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N91il.gif

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-17-2010, 05:12 PM
http://www2.pic-upload.de/16.01.10/7o7jcpat6won.gif

frerottenextelway
09-17-2010, 05:15 PM
who?

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Like, in a fight?

frerottenextelway
09-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Like, in a fight?

karaoke, obviously.

HAT
09-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Like, in a fight?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Pu-PubfSSX9O-M:http://birosca.weblogger.com.br/img/oompa.jpg&t=1

brncs_fan
09-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Chuck Norris...

...unless Ditka showed up

broncosteven
09-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Link?

The MVPlaya
09-17-2010, 05:21 PM
SHANAHAN VS MCDANIELS

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2531/screenshot20100917at419.png

"They outplayed us from the first snap of the game," Graham said.

"Standing on the sidelines, you can see that the sense of urgency was not there," Champ Bailey said.

"Oh, goodness," Cassel said. "If we run the ball like that, we'll be in good hands."

Houshyamama
09-17-2010, 05:23 PM
yes

Houshyamama
09-17-2010, 05:24 PM
no

Houshyamama
09-17-2010, 05:24 PM
I give up, what's the answer?

frerottenextelway
09-17-2010, 05:26 PM
http://digg.com/story/r/slapfight_gif

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-17-2010, 05:28 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nluzx2.jpg

OBF1
09-17-2010, 05:30 PM
discuss

Listen Mr. greatest message board poster of all time. If you do not have anything meaningful to post, then don't. You have wasted your lifetime allotment of wasted bandwidth on the orangemane alone.

Maybe you should take up mafia wars or farmville as a new waste of life hobby.

frerottenextelway
09-17-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1063171/screw-this-o.gif

tsiguy96
09-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Listen Mr. greatest message board poster of all time. If you do not have anything meaningful to post, then don't. You have wasted your lifetime allotment of wasted bandwidth on the orangemane alone.

Maybe you should take up mafia wars or farmville as a new waste of life hobby.

:spit:

as if i dont already play farmville
Ha!

Rohirrim
09-17-2010, 05:42 PM
I would post here if there were capital letters in the OP.

baja
09-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Where is the Griese choice.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 06:10 PM
I make these amazing breakfast burritos with hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, cheese and salsa.... oh man they are delicious.

listopencil
09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I make these amazing breakfast burritos with hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, cheese and salsa.... oh man they are delicious.

I put cheese on mine, and hot sauce instead of salsa.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I put cheese on mine, and hot sauce instead of salsa.

I've found it's a lot less dry with the salsa and I have to encourage you to try it out :thumbs:

listopencil
09-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I've found it's a lot less dry with the salsa and I have to encourage you to try it out :thumbs:

I might do that. It does sound good. I tend to like dry food though.

OBF1
09-17-2010, 06:27 PM
CBF1 approves the use of home made salsa for cooking :thumbs:

Broncochica
09-17-2010, 07:05 PM

LOL Sounds yummy!! :sunshine:

randomtask
09-17-2010, 07:21 PM

What's your method of cooking them?

Donk
09-17-2010, 07:21 PM
You are bunch of sheep follow the Judas goat.

The rat is a good sheep dog. Who knows what the pup can or will do.

WABronco
09-17-2010, 07:23 PM
No joke I thought this would be a serious thread.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 07:27 PM
What's your method of cooking them?

I go simple.

I pan cook the hashbrowns and eggs (lightly scrambled) in olive oil, and microwave 3 slices of bacon (always preferred microwaved bacon for some reason). Then I'll dump it all in a large whole wheat tortilla and generously cover it in colby jack and monterrey cheese. To speed up the cheese melting process, I'll pop the whole thing in the microwave for about 50 seconds.

I'll then let it sit for 1-2 mins to cool off a touch and dump a ****load of salsa on it and then consume like a starving, rabid animal.

Dagmar
09-17-2010, 07:28 PM
I go simple.

I pan cook the hashbrowns and eggs (lightly scrambled) in olive oil, and microwave 3 slices of bacon (always preferred microwaved bacon for some reason). Then I'll dump it all in a large whole wheat tortilla and generously cover it in colby jack and monterrey cheese. To speed up the cheese melting process, I'll pop the whole thing in the microwave for about 50 seconds.

I'll then let it sit for 1-2 mins to cool off a touch and dump a ****load of salsa on it and then consume like a starving, rabid animal.

That sounds terribly delicious.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 07:30 PM
That sounds terribly delicious.

It's super easy and remarkably delicious. It's right up there with my chicken marsala, which is un-****ing-believably good, albeit much more complicated and involved.

randomtask
09-17-2010, 07:32 PM
I go simple.

Thanks, I've been needing to try something new for breakfast for a while, I think I'll try it this Sunday.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks, I've been needing to try something new for breakfast for a while, I think I'll try it this Sunday.

Oh man, no.

Sunday's are football day so that doesn't fit right.

You need the right breakfast for that:

http://www.alliedtraders.co.uk/product_images/a/389/JackDanielsWeb__55368_zoom.jpg

randomtask
09-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh man, no.

Sunday's are football day so that doesn't fit right.

You need the right breakfast for that:

http://www.alliedtraders.co.uk/product_images/a/389/JackDanielsWeb__55368_zoom.jpg

Intriguing... this would get the day off to a good start.

broncosteven
09-17-2010, 08:04 PM
A warm sour cloud wafted across to Tommy's side of the bed as his wife rolled over in her sleep. Tommy DeCoco lay on his back smoking a marlboro and staring at the green metal venetian blinds. One of the slats was bent and let in some early-morning sunlight. 7:30.

Tommy, dont..." he turned his head. Marie was talking in her sleep again. She lay on her stomach and he stared at the brown and white freckles that made her back and shoulders look like salami. Tommy ditched his cigarette and put his arm behind his head. He absently massaged his dick under the covers. four blocks away church bells rang.

Sunday. Family day. No matter what he did six days a week, on Sundays Tommy De Coco was a family man. And this Sunday he had a big surprise for his family.

His hand smelled from that oily **** inside Trojans. His pubic hair was still damp. He debated getting out of bed and taking a shower before Marie woke up and got a downward whiff. Tough titties. What could she do? Yell? Scream? He'd crack her so GD hard she'd **** teeth for a week. Tommy sniffed his fingers. **** it. He rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. GD stuff stinks anyway.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Intriguing... this would get the day off to a good start.

Later in the day it'll give you the ability to create an awesome thread title too.

gunns
09-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Love breakfast burritos. Either with sausage or bacon or both. Make my hashbrowns with onion salt and tons of pepper. The salsa is either tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos and green onions with some lime juice or chili verde. Love them!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Shannahan with the steel chair!!!!!!!!!!

baja
09-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Shanahan.

Thank you Mike for bringing Two Lumbardi's to Denver.

We the faithful suffered in mediocrity for years and would be the butt of football jokes to the level of what KC fans must endure if not for you and that would be hard to take. It was amazing to be a Broncos fan through the TD & Elway years. What special teams those 96 & 97 & 98 Broncos were. It was a three year high sans the jacksonville loss that was the low of lows. Without Mike Shanahan we don't have that awesome run to always remember. Thanks Mike and good luck in Washington.

MCDaniels

Josh you got some big shoes to fill, even more so that any Bronco's QB trying to fill John Elway's shoes in the eyes of the Bronco faithful. You took the best and possibly the hardest Job in the NFL. Right or wrong you showed some big balls to waltz in to Dove Valley and proceed to clean house. You were given a free hand by Pat Bowlen and you took out the scalpel, boy did you ever. The degree of changes you brought is astonishing. We don't know yet if your "plan" wrecked a Super Bowl contender or rebuilt a team that was stuck in nepotism and swimming in mediocrity . One thing you have done for sure is deeply split the fan base and that took some huge cojenes too, both by you and Pat. Your bold moves will be a great trait to have as long as you know what you are doing. Actually you remind me of a young Mike Shanahan. As a Broncos fan I hope you become the great coach you have shown flashes of being. I like most of what I see and will be supporting the Broncos every week. Good Luck Josh Stay focused!

Go Broncos...

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Shanahan.

Thank you Mike for bringing Two Lumbardi's to Denver.

We the faithful suffered in mediocrity for years and would be the butt of football jokes to the level of what KC fans must endure if not for you and that would be hard to take. It was amazing to be a Broncos fan through the TD & Elway years. What special teams those 96 & 97 & 98 Broncos were. It was a three year high sans the jacksonville loss that was the low of lows. Without Mike Shanahan we don't have that awesome run to always remember. Thanks Mike and good luck in Washington.

MCDaniels

Josh you got some big shoes to fill, even more so that any Bronco's QB trying to fill John Elway's shoes in the eyes of the Bronco faithful. You took the best and possibly the hardest Job in the NFL. Right or wrong you showed some big balls to waltz in to Dove Valley and proceed to clean house. You were given a free hand by Pat Bowlen and you took out the scalpel, boy did you ever. The degree of changes you brought is astonishing. We don't know yet if your "plan" wrecked a Super Bowl contender or rebuilt a team that was stuck in nepotism and swimming in mediocrity . One thing you have done for sure is deeply split the fan base and that took some huge cojenes too, both by you and Pat. Your bold moves will be a great trait to have as long as you know what you are doing. Actually you remind me of a young Mike Shanahan. As a Broncos fan I hope you become the great coach you have shown flashes of being. I like most of what I see and will be supporting the Broncos every week. Good Luck Josh Stay focused!

Go Broncos...

That was a fantastic post from start to finish baja. Rep!

baja
09-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks Rev.

I know tsiguy meant well when he started this thread. I feel a little bad for him we all got on him so hard. I enjoy him as a poster here.

TheReverend
09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks Rev.

I know tsiguy meant well when he started this thread. I feel a little bad for him we all got on him so hard. I enjoy him as a poster here.

He'll be fine. He's rapidly getting replaced by MV"Playa".

gunns
09-18-2010, 01:06 AM
He'll be fine. He's rapidly getting replaced by MV"Playa".

No kidding. The Fan patrol. I don't know that tsi meant well, it almost seemed like an attempt to rile the masses once again, or possibly make a list of who was for whom. As we all have to move on, first from Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall, and second from last weeks loss, tsi and MVplaya need to move on from monitoring posts to assess who's a big enough fan....according to them.

TomServo
09-18-2010, 01:27 AM
No kidding. The Fan patrol. I don't know that tsi meant well, it almost seemed like an attempt to rile the masses once again, or possibly make a list of who was for whom. As we all have to move on, first from Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall, and second from last weeks loss, tsi and MVplaya need to move on from monitoring posts to assess who's a big enough fan....according to them.

No duh. we all know who and who hasnt been here since the DPO times. personally "playa" sounds damn juvenile. yo

The MVPlaya
09-18-2010, 01:37 AM
No duh. we all know who and who hasnt been here since the DPO times. personally "playa" sounds damn juvenile. yo

Says the guy who personally hates McDaniels, says that Shanahan has never botched more than 1 draft class and that McDaniels classes are already considered botches. Yeah, you're real credible. ::)

lol, yo, I don't be talkin lik dis yo, jus bcuz my name iz endz in a "A" rather than a "er" dozn't mean I be talkin ebonics, yo. I bringz da droppin da nawlege to the table yo. no one talks like this yo. no one goes da yo yo yo, yo... YO. u b'z stupid dude.

SURFS UP DUDE!!!!!!!!

Ignorance at it's greatest.

TomServo
09-18-2010, 01:49 AM
i have never called for his dismissal. but, just ask anyone. im not a new person to this board. i was there when taco took over this board. for the record, i wanted shan. gone i thought he was stale. but when McDs first move was to trade cassel for cut? i thought wtf?
i could post a pic of my 1974 bronco gatorade cap but i wont. i could repost my thread where i tore the raider decals off of my kids peewee football helmets. but look it up if you want.
i imagine i have forgotton more bronco history than you have learned, but thats ok.
im sorry but the yo yo playa hatuh dousnt(sp) Grab my respect.
PS this proud dad had his twins score twin touchdowns in JR. football this morn

watermock
09-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Beavis should be fired.

BroncoBuff
09-18-2010, 03:47 AM
There's not enough FIGHTING in this thread, but I can cure that. I'm OK with Josh as coach, but Josh the GM has been sub-par to say the least. We should have kept Shanahan's boy Jim Goodman.

Josh McDaniels/Xander's first draft ONE YEAR ago:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3626/joshw.jpg

Jim Goodman's first draft FOUR YEARS ago:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1956/goodmann.jpg

Discuss.

watermock
09-18-2010, 03:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW_sIKBfIk

tsiguy96
09-18-2010, 06:08 AM
There's not enough FIGHTING in this thread, but I can cure that. I'm OK with Josh as coach, but Josh the GM has been sub-par to say the least. We should have kept Shanahan's boy Jim Goodman.

Josh McDaniels/Xander's first draft ONE YEAR ago:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3626/joshw.jpg

Jim Goodman's first draft FOUR YEARS ago:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1956/goodmann.jpg

Discuss.

what about his second draft, consisting of jarvis moss and tim crowder?

no one is perfect, and no team has perfect drafts every single year. mcdaniels second draft looks far better already.

BroncoBuff
09-18-2010, 06:55 AM

You must be forgetting Ryan Harris and Marcus Thomas ... how could that be ???

And do you even know where Tim Crowder is right now? He's in heavy rotation and spot starting in Tampa Bay. Finished 3rd on the team in sacks last year.

Moss, yeah, it's a freakin' travesty. But with Doom out at least he pushed for a starting job. Kind of.

Either way, three solid players in four picks is a damn good result.

no one is perfect, and no team has perfect drafts every single year. mcdaniels second draft looks far better already.

Second draft looks far better? My friend, we know nothing about this draft class yet, pretending otherwise is just wishful thinking. Remember, you said the same things last year about Alphonso Smith and Richard Quinn. Probably even Blake Schleuter.

Try looking at this class objectively. When I do that, here's a couple things I see: We drafted not one, but two wide receivers, both with a broken foot, both still recovering. Considering the recurrence rate of this injury, that's rolling the dice, especially seeing one was a 1st-rounder. We also drafted a 1st-round quarterback working on his throwing mechanics at the Senior Bowl, whose future in the league is highly debatable among scouts.

So that's rolling the dice on two first rounders. Personally, I don't think you should ever gamble in the first round. Never. And especially not twice.

I would have said all of this about Shanahan and Goodman. Before Goodman came in, Shanahan's drafts were catastrophic ... nothing less than scorched-earth failures. Josh has a long way to go before he gets there.

We should have kept Goodman.

elsid13
09-18-2010, 06:55 AM

You means all four that are in the league and three are still on this team

Moss - Denver
Crowder - TB
Harris - Denver
Thomas -Denver.

elsid13
09-18-2010, 06:57 AM
And I would have said all of this about Shanahan and Goodman. Before Goodman came in, Shanahan's drafts were catastrophic, scorched earth failures. Josh has a long way to go before he gets there.

We should have kept Goodman.

It wasn't going to happen. Goodman and McDaniels were in power struggle on who was in charge and Bowlen went with McDaniels.

tsiguy96
09-18-2010, 07:04 AM
You means all four that are in the league and three are still on this team

Moss - Denver
Crowder - TB
Harris - Denver
Thomas -Denver.

and only 1 of whom is doing anything in the NFL, and hes constantly hurt. i dont consider below average rotational guys as great picks, especially first and 2nd rounders.

elsid13
09-18-2010, 07:11 AM
and only 1 of whom is doing anything in the NFL, and hes constantly hurt. i dont consider below average rotational guys as great picks, especially first and 2nd rounders.

Now you are just changing the parameters because it doesn't fit your argument. As bad as we make that draft out to be, it wasn't that bad because we got three guys that get solid playing time for Denver and another that still in the league as second string guy for TB.

tsiguy96
09-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Now you are just changing the parameters because it doesn't fit your argument. As bad as we make that draft out to be, it wasn't that bad because we got three guys that get solid playing time for Denver and another that still in the league as second string guy for TB.

yea, it was that bad. if we could redo it, we would redo every pick except harris. for 06 you cant really say that.

these are guys that rarely see the field and when they do they dont make a huge difference. there are tons of other guys from that draft who did. it was a shanahan draft, so of course you guys will try to talk like they are all future HOFers, but the simple fact is they are not. mcdaniels 2nd draft looks far better right now, and its not even close.

elsid13
09-18-2010, 07:35 AM
yea, it was that bad. if we could redo it, we would redo every pick except harris. for 06 you cant really say that.

these are guys that rarely see the field and when they do they dont make a huge difference. there are tons of other guys from that draft who did. it was a shanahan draft, so of course you guys will try to talk like they are all future HOFers, but the simple fact is they are not. mcdaniels 2nd draft looks far better right now, and its not even close.

No one said they were HOF. It not true that they rarely see the field. Thomas started most of 08, and played solid minutes in 09 and this season so far. Harris is a starter, and when healthy is one of the best RT in the NFL. So that leaves Moss and Crowder (who is also seeing solid time in TB). Of the group Moss has been the weak link, but he doing something to make the team and the move to OLB might be what he needs to turn into a solid NFL player.

Dagmar
09-18-2010, 08:10 AM
Buff that little paint graphic is biased towards your opinions of the (are they employed?) Goodmans. Quinn still plays and Smith is win the Lions, not sure why that warrants an X yet Scheffler doesn't. No denies that was a great draft, shame win most of the talent came diva like behavior and general douchebaggery.

Not bagging on you but if you want to evaluate fairly, do it fairly.

TheReverend
09-18-2010, 11:26 AM

Did you know: On Sunday, Marcus Thomas finished just as many plays as starters Jamall Williams and Ryan McBean and made more than starter Justin Bannan?

Lev Vyvanse
09-18-2010, 11:33 AM
Did you know: On Sunday, Marcus Thomas finished just as many plays as starters Jamall Williams and Ryan McBean and made more than starter Justin Bannan?

Did Thomas play well? Because I've watch whole games just focusing on him and never seen anything but him getting blown off the ball in the past. If he can step it up that would be great for DL depth.

TheReverend
09-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Did Thomas play well? Because I've watch whole games just focusing on him and never seen anything but him getting blown off the ball in the past. If he can step it up that would be great for DL depth.

Considering the defensive performance as a whole, yes, he did relatively well. I was sure he had a stuff, but I checked and Hunter is the only Bronco credited with one.

SouthStndJunkie
09-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Mike Shanahan coaching record: 147 wins 98 losses .600 winning percentage.

Josh McDaniels coaching record: 8 wins 9 losses .471 winning percentage.

Maybe someday Josh will equal or better Shanahan's achievements....but until then, Josh needs to win a playoff game, or even have a winning record, before this comparison is made.

gunns
09-18-2010, 12:17 PM
No one said they were HOF. It not true that they rarely see the field. Thomas started most of 08, and played solid minutes in 09 and this season so far. Harris is a starter, and when healthy is one of the best RT in the NFL. So that leaves Moss and Crowder (who is also seeing solid time in TB). Of the group Moss has been the weak link, but he doing something to make the team and the move to OLB might be what he needs to turn into a solid NFL player.

My concern is that we have started settling for this kind of player. Played solid minutes. Flashes here and there. I agree that Harris is a good player and when healthy is consistent. With Shanahan the past 10 years that's what we missed, consistent play. More than anything that's what I'd like to see in the players we pick up.