PDA

View Full Version : Paige: Internet boils over regarding McDaniels

Pages : 1 [2]

Archer81
09-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Dude... like I said earlier... I don't understand your taste for Patriot goo but I fully support your right to swallow it.

ROFL!

Guys like you crack me up... if Tom, Bill or Josh offered you the chance to bow before them and swallow their load you would do it in an instant with the hopes that their magical spunk would afford you similar powers.

ROFL!

Uhh...

1. Eww.
2. You have an obsession with jizz.
3. Not sure how much of a opinion changer you are going to be if you continually refer to people you disagree with as **********s.

:Broncos:

Hulamau
09-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Great post, Hula.

At a certain point enough is enough of newbies coming on board just to dump on Josh and the team without at least earning a few chops here for some real insight.

Its fine to not like Josh or where we are at at the moment, I have no problem with that, and all of us want to go 16-0. But when some newbie jumps in here demanding Josh be run out of town after a tough ending to year one and an opening loss, its more than banal and boringly predictable as the doom and gloomers come rushing out of the woodwork...

The question I have for such phi beta kappas is this: Would they prefer struggling along with a middle of the road record every year and an occasional short run in the playoffs but nothing more, or would they be willing to risk it all including a few difficult .. even losing .. years for the possiblity of reclaiming our former glory years??

Shanny, as GM, had spent far too many years with smoke and mirror patch work FA and with too many flame outs on draft day (and not enough attention to the front seven) to give us the foundation for real sucess.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-18-2010, 08:26 PM
at first i wanted shanny to stay and cutler to stay.But i decided to move on and josh seems to be heading in the right direction the drafting of tebow