PDA

View Full Version : Royal missed practice today

LetsGoBroncos
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Anyone else hear about this? I guess he didn't practice today according to my fantasy update on Yahoo

SnowGoose77
09-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I read somewhere that he played the 2nd half Sunday with a heavily taped thigh. Hope it's not a hammy or anything too serious. He was looking good Sunday.:nono:

Chris
09-15-2010, 03:10 PM
You might want to change your thread title to prevent multiple heart attacks.

Eddie's durability is going to be seriously tested in the slot this year.

LetsGoBroncos
09-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Dumb question, how do I do that?

Garcia Bronco
09-15-2010, 03:17 PM
double click yall title on the discussion page.

Irish Stout
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
JEBUS F'Ing CHEESE!

I thought for sure I'd come in here and read about a broken neck or something.

PRBronco
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
You might want to change your thread title to prevent ruined underwear.

Eddie's durability is going to be seriously tested in the slot this year.

Too late.

OBF1
09-15-2010, 03:22 PM
The rumors of Eddie's death are greatly exaggerated

Los Broncos
09-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I almost **** my pants, not a good thing at work.

Old Dude
09-15-2010, 03:23 PM
JEBUS F'Ing CHEESE!

I thought for sure I'd come in here and read about a broken neck or something.

Knock on wood because the way our luck with injuries has been this year, they could all go over a ledge on the team bus and none of us would be surprised.

Chris
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Knock on wood because the way our luck with injuries has been this year, they could all go over a ledge on the team bus and none of us would be surprised.

Don't say that. Morbid old dude.

Irish Stout
09-15-2010, 03:41 PM

I ran around my office knocking on everything and beating my head into the wall.

I am better now.

Champagne Powder
09-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Time for Decker and Thomas to step up and show what they can do.

Malcontent
09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Just for kicks...what was the original title of the thread?

Los Broncos
09-15-2010, 03:54 PM

Royal injured.

PRBronco
09-15-2010, 03:54 PM

"Royal injured".

Btw Lindsay Jones' twitter says Kupe didn't practice today, she said it looked like he hurt his ankle at the end of the 3rd on Sunday. FML.

broncofan2438
09-15-2010, 03:59 PM

Thomas cant even make it to the damn field.....this guys is really starting to piss me off

Champagne Powder
09-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Thomas cant even make it to the damn field.....this guys is really starting to piss me off

Did Thomas miss practice too?

PRBronco
09-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Did Thomas miss practice too?

Nope.

baja
09-15-2010, 04:15 PM
I almost **** my pants, not a good thing at work.

LOL what did the original title say?

broncofan2438
09-15-2010, 04:15 PM
No, but hes doubtful for Sunday and I heard that we might not see him until mid to end of the year. Could be bull****, but I just wanna see this guy in action(regular season) not practice

baja
09-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Never mind I

I read further

tsiguy96
09-15-2010, 04:16 PM
thomas is a full participant in practice, and the WR out there now are doing fine, dont need to hurry him back.

Los Broncos
09-15-2010, 04:23 PM
LOL what did the original title say?

Royal injured

ColoradoDarin
09-15-2010, 07:41 PM
I was wondering that on Sunday at the game, taped up thigh and looked like he had his waist wrapped too.

UberBroncoMan
09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
If there's one thing we can take solace in. It's that we have 3 WR's behind Lloyd, Gaffney, and Royal who seem to have a bright future. Our WR core is sick.

MABroncoFan
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Royal is listed on the injury report w/ a groin injury.

Bronco Yoda
09-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Is it true that he's in the ICU right now? Which hospital is he at?

broncosteven
09-15-2010, 08:03 PM

Who and who?

I expected to see more of Decker after the PS but I don't rememeber him on the field, I think Willis came in during the desperation drive at the end but don't remember seeing our young WR's much.

That said it is hard for me to watch on Directv without a DVR while a 2 year old is running around.

broncosteven
09-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Is it true that he's in the ICU right now? Which hospital is he at?

The one where Tebow is visiting the sick kids at.

Bronco Yoda
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
At least we know someone visited him and brought a fluffy teddy bear.

Archer81
09-15-2010, 08:54 PM
At least we know someone visited him and brought a fluffy teddy bear.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZWwNlKn8xE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZWwNlKn8xE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:Broncos:

Traveler
09-15-2010, 08:55 PM
No, but hes doubtful for Sunday and I heard that we might not see him until mid to end of the year. Could be bull****, but I just wanna see this guy in action(regular season) not practice

Heard this where?

broncofan2438
09-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I didnt, just speculation and I was just frustrated we dont have a big receiver

Broncoman13
09-16-2010, 06:59 AM
thomas is a full participant in practice, and the WR out there now are doing fine, dont need to hurry him back.

Unfortunately DT said himself that he still has a lot of pain and doesn't see himself playing for a few more weeks. I wonder if the staff is getting frustrated with him at this point?

Rock Chalk
09-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Royal and Kuper missed practice but Thomas went full practice.

Saw it on the bottom line of either NFL Network or ESPN, cant remember which i was watching.

The MVPlaya
09-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Unfortunately DT said himself that he still has a lot of pain and doesn't see himself playing for a few more weeks. I wonder if the staff is getting frustrated with him at this point?

Link?

NM it's on rotoworld. However, I don't actually see any quotes or anything... seems like they just extracted it from an article.

I'm not sure why you just throw **** at the wall and say the staff is getting frustrated with him. I mean really? Knee jerking fans are stupid as ****.

The MVPlaya
09-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Royal and Kuper missed practice but Thomas went full practice.

Saw it on the bottom line of either NFL Network or ESPN, cant remember which i was watching.

Or you can check the injury report which is made public after practice everyday.

Broncoman13
09-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Link?

NM it's on rotoworld. However, I don't actually see any quotes or anything... seems like they just extracted it from an article.

I'm not sure why you just throw **** at the wall and say the staff is getting frustrated with him. I mean really? Knee jerking fans are stupid as ****.

It was a question dipdong. Notice the "I wonder" and the "?" at the end. I know you're not the sharpest tool in the she, but I figured you wer at least smart enough to comprehend a simple question. Carry on though, you're one of the biggest trolls on this board. Nothing you say or do will surprise me from here on out. I imagine you're still a little butt hurt from being so wrong about the RB situation. Your motto should be "go nozzle go!"

Drek
09-16-2010, 08:04 AM

Doubt it. This isn't the Mike Shanahan Broncos with a dog house for every guy unwilling to play through injury.

Thomas has made more than enough effort to show the team that he wants to be on the field. He rushed back as quick as possible to initially get on the field and he is willing to participate in full practices through pain. He's doing the right things while he recovers.

I'm of the opinion that he's probably working under a order from McDaniels and the medical staff to not push it until he's basically pain free. Lloyd is looking very good right now. We aren't desperate to get Thomas on the field. So instead of pushing him to get a couple downs a game from him they'd rather have him get 100% and know he's going to be around for the rest of the season.

bendog
09-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Oh, McDaniels never pushed a guy saying he had an injury. Never, never. Jeese, are you realted? lol

Chris
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Oh, McDaniels never pushed a guy saying he had an injury. Never, never. Jeese, are you realted? lol

That's not what he said.

PRBronco
09-16-2010, 09:44 AM

New meme imo.

bendog
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM
no he said mcdaniels isn't like shanny with a "doghouse" for players unwilling to play thourgh injury, when apparantly he has amnesia from last season.

HILife
09-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Royal injured.

Yep, that would've caused a heart attack or two.

Los Broncos
09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Yep, that would've caused a heart attack or two.

I almost died, almost.

bendog
09-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Who knows, really? lol. A groin strain is really a lot worse than a thigh or knee/ankle though. You can play with a lot more pain so long as the jt is stable. When all they list is 'groin' who knows. Hip flexor? Back? I fell out of a lawn chair reaching for a beer one May and I was out still Labor Day.

Chris
09-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Please change the thread title to Eddie Royal has a heart attack.

PRBronco
09-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Please change the thread title to Eddie Royal poops or pees in a bed.

Fixed.

Chris
09-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Fixed.

Please change the thread title to Eddie Royal poops or pees in a bed while having a heart attack.

bowtown
09-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Please change the thread title to Eddie Royal poops or pees in a bed while having a heart attack on Crushaholic's (how is nicknamed Predator) ablsoute embarrasing birthday .

Fixed

Drek
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM

Great, if its so obvious to you why not point out the players he supposedly put in the dog house after they refused to play through an injury.

Broncoman13
09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Doubt it. This isn't the Mike Shanahan Broncos with a dog house for every guy unwilling to play through injury.

Thomas has made more than enough effort to show the team that he wants to be on the field. He rushed back as quick as possible to initially get on the field and he is willing to participate in full practices through pain. He's doing the right things while he recovers.

I'm of the opinion that he's probably working under a order from McDaniels and the medical staff to not push it until he's basically pain free. Lloyd is looking very good right now. We aren't desperate to get Thomas on the field. So instead of pushing him to get a couple downs a game from him they'd rather have him get 100% and know he's going to be around for the rest of the season.

That's what I was looking for. I wonder if they're getting frustrated not necessarily b/c of DT himself but out of the public perception that they have another injured player. Who knows, just a question anyway. I agree with you though, get him healthy and if for some reason we have another receiver go down with injury, we'll be able to put in a healthy DT.