PDA

View Full Version : Props to Gary Kubiak

bpc
09-12-2010, 04:36 PM
BEAUTIFUL win for the Texans vs. the Colts today. Their running game making it look TOO simple.

Couldn't happen to a better coach. Hopefully they make the playoffs and have some success.

tsiguy96
09-12-2010, 04:41 PM
i like texans, hope they make a big splash this year. except when we meet them in AFCG

bpc
09-12-2010, 04:45 PM
I remember when we would have 60 yds rushing by one of our backs in the 1st quarter. Now that's our game total from our starter. It's going to take me awhile to adjust to this new offense.

rbackfactory80
09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Big win for them. Titans looked solid also. Way to get over the hump Houston.

elsid13
09-12-2010, 04:51 PM
major props needs to be given to Dennison. He seem to have got the offense line to step up the run blocking.

barryr
09-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Good for Kubiak and this his what year coaching that team? Idiots want McDaniels fired yet Kubiak has been the coach for that team awhile now and no playoffs yet.

BigPlayShay
09-12-2010, 04:52 PM
It's cool that the owner has given Kubes time to develop his system and get the players for that system in Houston.

Popps
09-12-2010, 06:09 PM
BEAUTIFUL win for the Texans vs. the Colts today. Their running game making it look TOO simple.

Couldn't happen to a better coach. Hopefully they make the playoffs and have some success.

Yep, Kubiak has been down there a long time.

I'm sure a lot of irrational fans were trying to run him out of town, too.

But, the front office remained steadfast and realistic, and it paid off.

Props to him, and their front office.

Al Wilson
09-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Wish Gary Kubiak the best of luck. Our best offensive years came when he was our OC. Our offense used to be so smooth and fluid.

gtown
09-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Definitely felt some nostalgia today watching the Texans play. Bootlegs and ZBS. The offense really lost something years ago when we lost Kubes and his play calling.

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2010, 06:18 PM

I'm sure he's used to that from his time here.

"Fire Kubez! Nintendo! LULZ!!!1!!11!"

ZachKC
09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Their fans were way into it. Never seen that stadium like that.

Dudeskey
09-12-2010, 06:24 PM
It's cool that the owner has given Kubes time to develop his system and get the players for that system in Houston.

Bob McNair has a track record of patience. He was probably too patient with his predecessors. I was right there rooting for them too while the Bronco game was halted. You could tell Indy's D was missing Bob Sanders badly.

Clockwork Orange
09-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Bob McNair has a track record of patience. He was probably too patient with his predecessors. I was right there rooting for them too while the Bronco game was halted. You could tell Indy's D was missing Bob Sanders badly.

Indy's D should be very used to playing without Bob Sanders by now. He's a hell of a player, but the guy has played a total of 8 games in the last 2 seasons.

gunns
09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Big win for them. Titans looked solid also. Way to get over the hump Houston.

One caveat to the Titans looking solid, they were playing Oakland and they looked awful, especially Campbell and the center.

bpc
09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Yep, Kubiak has been down there a long time.

But, the front office remained steadfast and realistic, and it paid off.

Props to him, and their front office.

Hmmmm, you reference this like it's situation is comparable to Denver? I've said for a long time I think McD should at least get three years. His fate is tied to Tebow. Today's game made that pretty apparent. I hope Tebow's a success, so there you go.

oubronco
09-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Zone blocking > Power game

snowspot66
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Good for Kubiak and this his what year coaching that team? Idiots want McDaniels fired yet Kubiak has been the coach for that team awhile now and no playoffs yet.

It's his 5th year as coach there.