PDA

View Full Version : **** Florida

Houshyamama
09-12-2010, 02:32 PM
**** that mother****ing, steaming cesspool of a hell-hole they call a state. I'm tired of playing down in the swamp to start out our season.

What a joke. Can we just give Florida to Cuba already? Who needs it?

What a ****ing joke of a state. **** 'em.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Blame CBS for our inability to get a home game to open the season.

Popps
09-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Look folks, it's going to be a tough season. I've been saying it for a while.

You don't lose the league sack leader and have your best offensive player hobbled and expect to just cruise through games.

There were some positives. Orton was fantastic. Royal looked good. We ran well at times... but we've got a long way to go on the O-line, and we're playing defense short-handed.

We had our chances today, and pissed them away with penalties and poor ST's play. The defensive line as spotty, as well. I also wonder why we didn't blitz a few more times.

Anyway... this game should help get expectations in check around here. Jacksonville is a marginal team and they beat us. We have work to do, and without our best defensive weapon and a makeshift O-line, that work is going to take time.

BlaK-Argentina
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
I figured we would lose this game. It was actually a lot closer than I expected. They played hard. I know the moron brigade will have something to say (lol at me reading it, not gonna happen) but Orton kept us in this game, and the D held when they absolutely needed.

Should have thrown to Eddie a lot more.

rmsanger
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Being a FL native I disagree with your statement... Wish we could grow a set of balls and freaking man up to play down there. Weather is no excuse to grow a vagina and not show up in the 4th.

v2micca
09-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Special Teams and McBean killed us today. Orton played very well. The offensive line is still a work in progress obviously, but showed some flashes at times. So, there is hope for improvement. Our Defensive line is still a bit of a liability but improved from last year. Last year, there is no way we get that stop on 4th and inches.

I'm still thinking this is a team that can win 9 games and really build for next season (if next season happens)

Mogulseeker
09-12-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't know about giving them to Cuba... how bout invading Cuba, overthrowing Castro, and give the Cubans both Cuba and Florida?

McDman
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I hate Florida as well, it's miserable.

We had some crucial penalties that killed us and the first turnover was terrible. We were driving on different possessions and had a terrible holding call near the red zone and a fumble to kill both.

We really could have won the game.

Play2win
09-12-2010, 03:03 PM
**** that mother****ing, steaming cesspool of a hell-hole they call a state. I'm tired of playing down in the swamp to start out our season.

**** Yeah. I hate living in this God Forsaken State. Its the absolute worst. I cannot wait to move back out WEST!!! Will happen soon enough (but NOT soon enough ;D )...

Houshyamama
09-12-2010, 03:05 PM
I figured we would lose this game. It was actually a lot closer than I expected. They played hard. I know the moron brigade will have something to say (lol at me reading it, not gonna happen) but Orton kept us in this game, and the D held when they absolutely needed.

Should have thrown to Eddie a lot more.

Yeah, I figured we'd lose too. And I agree that we played pretty well and showed some heart.

I'm just sick of playing in Florida to start the season.

go_broncos
09-12-2010, 03:06 PM

So...you don't blame our team being soft.
At this rate, you will have only few states in our country.

Houshyamama
09-12-2010, 03:06 PM
**** Yeah. I hate living in this God Forsaken State. Its the absolute worst. I cannot wait to move back out WEST!!! Will happen soon enough (but NOT soon enough ;D )...

:spit: I don't actually hate your flea-bitten, disease-ridden penis shaped state. I'm just bitter about losing.

Play2win
09-12-2010, 03:30 PM
:spit: I don't actually hate your flea-bitten, disease-ridden penis shaped state. I'm just bitter about losing.

You would if you lived here...

And its not mine. I am just finishing my "time" here... I think my sentence here is just about over... feel like I'm in the Shawshank Redemption. Living in Florida = get busy dying... moving back out WEST = get busy living...

Yeah, and the loss sucks, but I figured we would be a little slow out of the gates, but (as much as possible) we should be strong on the back-end and home stretch...

I just want a good November and December, because its been quite a few years...