PDA

View Full Version : Legwold on Gradishar's HOF Chances

The Moops
09-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Legwold didn't sound too optimistic about Gradishar getting in anytime soon, which is too bad because he's the guy responsible for presenting him to the seniors committee. Maybe he should get on the ball!

Also, can't DISAGREE with him more about his comment that campaigns have NEVER influenced a single voter for the Hall of Fame.

I wrote him back to tell him that it simply was not true.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16035586?source=rss

Cito Pelon
09-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Well, let's hope there is enough pressure/education generated to get him in.

Naggle Nole
09-11-2010, 09:11 PM
More likely they are looking to the horizon with John and Shannon (eventually) and have decided that the Broncos have their HOF quota filled for the next 20 years ::)

strafen
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
I still see Gradishar as a longshot to make it.
It's an injustice, but then againt, I thought the same thing about Floyd Little, so there's hope...

broncosteven
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Legwold didn't sound too optimistic about Gradishar getting in anytime soon, which is too bad because he's the guy responsible for presenting him to the seniors committee. Maybe he should get on the ball!

Also, can't DISAGREE with him more about his comment that campaigns have NEVER influenced a single voter for the Hall of Fame.

I wrote him back to tell him that it simply was not true.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16035586?source=rss

I emailed him also Tom.

TomServo
09-12-2010, 02:40 AM
even tho Floyd Little made it. i will Never set foot in that sham canton place. EVER.
6 superbowls, three members? F-em.
also any club that has the ultimate CLOWN Michael Irvin? as a member and Not randy gradishar? how good can that club be? F-the HOF

The Moops
09-12-2010, 06:18 PM
I think Gradishar makes it in the next 5 years . . . he was a top 15 finalist a few years in a row when he was a modern player, meaning he was one of the finalists that missed getting in on the day of the final vote.

I also think Louis Wright makes it someday, as does Rich Jackson. Tom Jackson will probably fall short . . . and I wish Billy Thompson got some recognition!

I'm just talking about the senior candidates . . . of the modern, Sharpe, TD, Rod Smith, Tom Nalen will probably make it sooner or later.