PDA

View Full Version : David Garrard talking **** about Tebow, McDaniels

montrose
09-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Jaguars QB David Garrard on Tim Tebow: "Not since O.J. Simpson's last dash has there been this much fuss about a 'white Bronco.'"

More Garrard on Tebow: "Everybody knows that the only No.15 jersey that matters is Brandon Marshall's and he is no longer a Bronco thanks to Josh McDaniels' master plan to trade the Broncos' best players. Boy, I wish Jack Del Rio shared that philosophy." --- David Garrard

http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson

theAPAOps5
09-11-2010, 04:34 PM
He can talk all he wants but its funny that someone of his less than stellar caliber runs his mouth. I wonder what he feels like knowing the team desperately wanted to trade up to replace his mediocre ass with that White Boy!

Prodigal19
09-11-2010, 04:36 PM
I don't think hes talking trash as much as hes trying out for a career in comedy

Tombstone RJ
09-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Jaguars QB David Garrard on Tim Tebow: "Not since O.J. Simpson's last dash has there been this much fuss about a 'white Bronco.'"

More Garrard on Tebow: "Everybody knows that the only No.15 jersey that matters is Brandon Marshall's and he is no longer a Bronco thanks to Josh McDaniels' master plan to trade the Broncos' best players. Boy, I wish Jack Del Rio shared that philosophy." --- David Garrard

Them's Fight'n Words!! :militia:

SoCalBronco
09-11-2010, 04:38 PM
I wonder how David Garrard will feel when he's getting punched in the balls in the bottom of a pile. Stupid biatch. Git R Done, defense. 15 yards be damned.

Hogan11
09-11-2010, 04:39 PM

It's obivously fake......besides it has Josina's name on it and that always warrants an instant dismissal

Pseudofool
09-11-2010, 04:40 PM
What clown. Look at how poorly he juggles.

Rohirrim
09-11-2010, 04:41 PM
What a loud mouthed jackass. If I was his coach I'd straighten this **** out quick.

Somebody wake up Del Rio.

baja
09-11-2010, 04:45 PM
No way he said that. Do you realize he called out his coach too.

gyldenlove
Hehe, keep talking Garrard, Tebow has already sold more Jaguars tickets than you ever did.

Hulamau
What a loud mouthed jackass. If I was his coach I'd straighten this **** out quick.

Somebody wake up Del Rio.

Let em sleep, Wake up call is tomorrow at 1pm Eastern :peace:

gyldenlove
No way he said that. Do you realize he called out his coach too.

Considering the lass than flattering things the owner said about Del Rio last year, I imagine it is pretty kosher to take shots at him.

Los Broncos
09-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Haha, he wouldn't say that.

WABronco
09-11-2010, 04:52 PM
hahahaha no way!

BlaK-Argentina
09-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah I don't think that's real. He can't be that dumb.

WABronco
09-11-2010, 05:00 PM
"Apparently these Garrard quotes came from a article that was a joke by Jeffrey Boswell."

Too good to be true. Also, ****face Johoebag.

Oh well, she's 1-for-2 on the Charles Woodson extension news.

Hotwheelz
09-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Apparently these Garrard quotes came from a article that was a joke by Jeffrey Boswell.

Way to fact check, Josina.

NASurfer
09-11-2010, 05:07 PM
"Apparently these Garrard quotes came from a article that was a joke by Jeffrey Boswell."

Too good to be true. Also, ****face Johoebag.

Oh well, she's 1-for-2 on the Charles Woodson extension news.

If Garrard was that brash he would have made headlines a long time ago rather then against a non division non rival.

Besides the comedic routine sounds more like something a writer would say... Or perhaps Shannon Sharpe.

BroncoDoug
09-11-2010, 05:12 PM
no way this is real...

Hogan11
09-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Way to fact check, Josina.

More proof that Josina = instant dismissal

Kaylore
09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Josina is such a piece of crap. She basically gets paid to gossip. I've talked to some people and apparently she's as unprofessional as she comes across in her work.

Play2win
09-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Most of her inside contacts are playing for other teams...

WABronco
09-11-2010, 05:21 PM
yo aparently dat last tw33t came from some 13 year old on bleacherreport...mah bad!

That One Guy
09-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Bahahaha... I don't want to imply she's a skank or anything... but how does an incompetent journalist who can't write nor manage the basic responsibilities of a journalist succeed as a reporter covering a male-filled environment? I wonder how she gets so close to players if she really has no journalistic credibility?

Things to ponder...

baja
09-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Bahahaha... I don't want to imply she's a skank or anything... but how does an incompetent journalist who can't write nor manage the basic responsibilities of a journalist succeed as a reporter covering a male-filled environment? I wonder how she gets so close to players if she really has no journalistic credibility?

Things to ponder...
I heard her teeth fold back

That One Guy
09-11-2010, 06:00 PM
I heard her teeth fold back

Ha! Nice, never heard that one before.

WABronco
09-11-2010, 06:02 PM
HHAHAHAHAHA HOLY ****

I googled Jeffrey Boswel just for ****s, and:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/458328-broncos-jaguars-preview-tim-tebow-is-2nd-most-famous-white-bronco

Amazing, simply amazing.

"I mean, you guys can understand. This Jeffrey Boswel is a legit writer, and you can see how I'd misquote a bleacherreport article as fact."

"/slurp"

driver
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Just another baby bird!

theAPAOps5
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Josina is such a piece of crap. She basically gets paid to gossip. I've talked to some people and apparently she's as unprofessional as she comes across in her work.

This x2

OABB
09-11-2010, 07:08 PM

I'm sick of this misogonistic crap!

Pseudofool
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Josina is such a piece of crap. She basically gets paid to gossip. Does the job make the individual? I mean you're right, she's getting paid to stir up a crapstorm and tweet unsubstantiated wisps--shouldn't we follow the dollars rather than the garish mouthpiece?

Pseudofool
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm sick of this misogonistic crap!/girlpower

TheReverend
09-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Travishamockery

montrose
09-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Josina can't hear you, she has an Emmy in her ear. :clown:

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20090824/flair/images/FLleft_1_PNJYFEmmyAwardAM.jpg

Archer81
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Josina can't hear you, she has an Emmy in her ear. :afro:

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20090824/flair/images/FLleft_1_PNJYFEmmyAwardAM.jpg

She won an emmy?...Oh for ****'s sake...

In what? Award for Best ability to fold teeth back on command?

:Broncos:

oubronco
09-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Great bullitan board material

Merlin
09-11-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm sick of this misogonistic crap!
If I failed to read sarcasm I apologize, but there is nothing misogynistic about Kaylore's post. It is merely a comment about professionalism and competence, gender does not seem to be part of the equation...That being said, I don't know Kaylore, so he may be misogynistic moron ;)

Sorry Kaylore, your past hubris prevents me from totally defending you :D

Sassy
09-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Isn't Brandon possibly out with a knee injury?

NM...it's his ankle...

theAPAOps5
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Josina can't hear you, she has an Emmy in her ear. :clown:

Because Emmy's and other awards are signs of talent and professionalism. :spit:

Plus it was a local Emmy which pretty much means you just have to throw some **** on the wall and if it sticks you get a reward!

Oh and my final piece of evidence on why an award doesn't equate to excellence, what-so-ever......

Gino Torretta, Heisman Trophy Winner, 1992

Case Closed, Jury Dismissed! :)

theAPAOps5
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
If I failed to read sarcasm I apologize, but there is nothing misogynistic about Kaylore's post. It is merely a comment about professionalism and competence, gender does not seem to be part of the equation...That being said, I don't know Kaylore, so he may be misogynistic moron ;)

Yeah you totally missed the sarcasm! But it was a swing for the fences type of miss!

go_broncos
09-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't believe it as Garrard seems to be a nice person .

tsiguy96
09-11-2010, 09:10 PM
definitely fake, garrard is a class act. in fact, 90% of NFL players are great people (atleast they carry themselves well and are respectful), but you only hear about the 10%

SoCalBronco
09-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Because Emmy's and other awards are signs of talent and professionalism. :spit:

Plus it was a local Emmy which pretty much means you just have to throw some **** on the wall and if it sticks you get a reward!

Oh and my final piece of evidence on why an award doesn't equate to excellence, what-so-ever......

Gino Torretta, Heisman Trophy Winner, 1992

Case Closed, Jury Dismissed! :)

Gino was a very good QB in 1991 and was probably deserving of props that year.....not so much in 1992, although it didn't help that his blindside was protected by a 235 pound left tackle.

ZONA
09-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Josina can suck my http://footbagpowerhouse.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/n/u/nutsack42.png

OABB
09-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Can i call her a whore without getting banned? It's the day before kickoff so I don't want to push it. But I really really want to call her a whore. Let me know mods.

theAPAOps5
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Gino was a very good QB in 1991 and was probably deserving of props that year.....not so much in 1992, although it didn't help that his blindside was protected by a 235 pound left tackle.

I new the minute I posted this you would be here defensing him! Sorry SoCal he was the worse Heisman winner ever!

KipCorrington25
09-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah winning a sports emmy in Denver isn't too tough, you have to beat out Drew Cheeseoicher and Vic Lomdouchebag.

footstepsfrom#27
09-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Wonder when somebody will stop chortling long enough to notice the bigass disclaimer at the top of the page... ;D

Kaylore
09-12-2010, 07:40 AM

Wait! So is my hubris a sign of misogyny or idiocy? Both?

Kaylore
09-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Yeah winning a sports emmy in Denver isn't too tough, you have to beat out Drew Cheeseoicher and Vic Lomdouchebag.

Hey! Vic Lombardi is a great guy, a solid journalist and a true fan.

BroncosSR
09-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Who cares what he says? Nonetheless, didn't McDaniels trade our best players?

Miss I.
09-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Okay, bunch of idiots the lot of you.

Here is Josina's basic story: http://www.kdvr.com/about/station/newsteam/kdvr-about-josina-anderson,0,231653.story In it, it does say what she got her emmy for.

If you don't think she's reliable, why the hell do people keep posting her stuff? Other than apprently to spew bile about her job being based on her blow job skills (at least that is what I presume Baja was implying with his remarks about her teeth). At least Kaylore simply called her crap, not actually assuming she had to do sexual favors to get jobs or get information.

Frankly her stuff is about as useful as most of the other sports journalists out there, yet when you insult the guys its not oh, who did you blow to get the job.

And anybody who feels the need to post twitter posts as anything other than smartaleck and funny (like the KingNeckbeard ones which are clearly the work of a smartass) is kind of questionable Seriously, Twitter as a viable way to get any kind of news? Really? Come on on. I don't care if it's Schefter or Josina, it doesn't matter, it's still asinine.

anyway, that's my perspective on the Josina remarks.

As for the Twitter that started this, well it was questionable to begin with given the interviews I have seen with Garrard in the past. If it had been Cutler, yeah I'd buy it, but Garrard I don't really see either thinking that or being dumb enough to say it to a reporter even if he did.

broncogary
09-12-2010, 07:56 AM

Here is Josina's basic story: http://www.kdvr.com/about/station/newsteam/kdvr-about-josina-anderson,0,231653.story In it, it does say what she got her emmy for.

If you don't think she's reliable, why the hell do people keep posting her stuff? Other than apprently to spew bile about her job being based on her blow job skills (at least that is what I presume Baja was implying with his remarks about her teeth). At least Kaylore simply called her crap, not actually assuming she had to do sexual favors to get jobs or get information.

Frankly her stuff is about as useful as most of the other sports journalists out there, yet when you insult the guys its not oh, who did you blow to get the job.

And anybody who feels the need to post twitter posts as anything other than smartaleck and funny (like the KingNeckbeard ones which are clearly the work of a smartass) is kind of questionable Seriously, Twitter as a viable way to get any kind of news? Really? Come on on. I don't care if it's Schefter or Josina, it doesn't matter, it's still asinine.

As for the Twitter that started this, well it was questionable to begin with given the interviews I have seen with Garrard in the past. If it had been Cutler, yeah I'd buy it, but Garrard I don't really see either thinking that or being dumb enough to say it to a reporter even if he did.

You'd better start spouting the company line, young lady. Ha!

Rock Chalk
09-12-2010, 08:06 AM

Probably because all other hacks that are males got their job because they know someone.

When a woman that's clearly a hack gets a job its because she blew someone or blows people in general.

You dont have to like it, just accept it.

Miss I.
09-12-2010, 08:07 AM
You'd better start spouting the company line, young lady. Ha!

That's so not going to happen, unless the company line is: "Miss I is so fabulous. I wish I could be as cool as her someday."

;D ROFL!

WolfpackGuy
09-12-2010, 08:09 AM
This is crap.

Only WE can talk **** about the Broncos.

theAPAOps5
09-12-2010, 08:13 AM
I don't know how she got her job and I am sure its not the way people imply. But there is one thing I know and many know, and its that she doesn't deserve to have the job she has.

She is kind of a joke around Denver media with her errors in judgment in posting especially on Twitter.

This isn't the first time she has goofed posting something on Twitter.

And I think Baja was making a Predator reference but I can't be sure on that.

Oh and in closing it sounds like you are picking up some British accent and terminology, "The lot of you..." :spit:

Punisher
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM

Sounds about right

Mogulseeker
09-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Twitter becomes a news source when a "respected" journalist starts putting "inside information" on there.

HAT
09-12-2010, 08:21 AM

I heard she was a witch & a bore.

SoDak Bronco
09-12-2010, 08:23 AM
TIME TO HUNT AND KILL today boys!!

Miss I.
09-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Twitter becomes a news source when a "respected" journalist starts putting "inside information" on there.

Yes as soon as someone does someone can let me know. The way I always understood journalism to work, at least in any sense as legitimate, is to research a story and verify the information. Problem with Twitter (amongst other things) is that there is no way sources can be reliably validated if someone sends out stuff instantly. It makes instant gossip, not instant news. News to me should be verified with reliable first hand sources, not just second or third hand he said reports before being put out there, otherwise it's just gossip. But maybe it can be, Shefter's stuff ususally checks out. Josina, as far as I can tell, just immediately flows anything she's told without much verification. She's a sports gossip, not a journalist.

CEH
09-12-2010, 08:25 AM

Exactly she needs to either treat Twitter like her personal account and tweet stuff like "In search for cute shoes" or post information.

Because she works for a news station she needs to know she can't post rumor or other crap because she will lose credibility which will reflect bad on her news station and eventually lose her job

If I read something from Schefter on Twitter do I assume it's credible or not. Simple answer is anything from Schefter no matter the vehicle I will take as credible.

News ppl can't use Twitter or any other social network to post rumors about her profession

Mogulseeker
09-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes as soon as someone does someone can let me know. The way I always understood journalism to work, at least in any sense as legitimate, is to research a story and verify the information. Problem with Twitter (amongst other things) is that there is no way sources can be reliably validated if someone sends out stuff instantly. It makes instant gossip, not instant news. News to me should be verified with reliable first hand sources, not just second or third hand he said reports before being put out there, otherwise it's just gossip. But maybe it can be, Shefter's stuff ususally checks out. Josina, as far as I can tell, just immediately flows anything she's told without much verification. She's a sports gossip, not a journalist.

She works for My Fox Colorado. She's a journalist - http://www.kdvr.com/about/station/newsteam/kdvr-about-josina-anderson,0,231653.story

At least, she gets paid to be a "journalist." She also shows incredibly poor tact and zero professionalism for someone in her line of work.

Adam Scheffter uses his twitter as a news outlet, and most of the time is spot on. He fact checks. If he is unsure about something, he lets it be known that it's a rumor.

Mogulseeker
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
I don't know... she's pretty attractive. If I were an NFL player, I'd hit it if all I had to do was tell her who I was planning on signing with.

Punisher
09-12-2010, 08:46 AM
http://orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=27109&stc=1&d=1284302637

I just want to make love to her face over and over again

Mogulseeker
09-12-2010, 08:49 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lkwRMa39NE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lkwRMa39NE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is how I would imagine Josina would look on ESPN.

elsid13
09-12-2010, 09:07 AM
That is good line about the white bronco

elsid13
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Probably because all other hacks that are males got their job because they know someone.

When a woman that's clearly a hack gets a job its because she blew someone or blows people in general.

You dont have to like it, just accept it.

I am pretty sure that Burger Bill also had to blow someone to get his job. It is the new America, we are no longer concern about gender rules.....

Los Broncos
09-12-2010, 09:14 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lkwRMa39NE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5lkwRMa39NE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is how I would imagine Josina would look on ESPN.

Wow a real pro, TV must be harder than it looks.

theAPAOps5
09-12-2010, 09:23 AM
I don't know... she's pretty attractive. If I were an NFL player, I'd hit it if all I had to do was tell her who I was planning on signing with.

Trust me that thing has been touched up and airbrushed like no other! Someone deserves an emmy for working that magic.

Beantown Bronco
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Who cares what he says? Nonetheless, didn't McDaniels trade our best players?

When did he trade Clady and Dumervil?

BroncosSR
09-12-2010, 09:41 AM
When did he trade Clady and Dumervil?

Give it time...

You have to admit, BMarsh and Cutler were our star players at the time...

CEH
09-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Wow a real pro, TV must be harder than it looks.

What a loser

Another controversy occurred on Sunday October 26, 2008, while working as a sideline reporter for Fox Sports, Sargent was conducting a taped pregame interview with the new head coach of the San Francisco 49ers Mike Singletary, and said "I heard that your mentor Bill Walsh was one of the first phone calls that you made when you found out that you had the job. What does it mean to you to be the head coach of the 49ers?"; the interview was abruptly halted when the reporter was informed by her producers that Walsh had in fact died on July 30, 2007. The unauthorized video was never aired on the game broadcast, but was aired on Mike Francesa’s WNBC-TV/Channel 4 program, Mike’d Up

theAPAOps5
09-12-2010, 10:13 AM
what a loser

another controversy occurred on sunday october 26, 2008, while working as a sideline reporter for fox sports, sargent was conducting a taped pregame interview with the new head coach of the san francisco 49ers mike singletary, and said "i heard that your mentor bill walsh was one of the first phone calls that you made when you found out that you had the job. What does it mean to you to be the head coach of the 49ers?"; the interview was abruptly halted when the reporter was informed by her producers that walsh had in fact died on july 30, 2007. The unauthorized video was never aired on the game broadcast, but was aired on mike francesa’s wnbc-tv/channel 4 program, mike’d up

what.a.dumbass