PDA

View Full Version : SlingBox??

MowrMowr
09-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Does anyone have a SlingBox feed for the game tomorrow I can watch? If interested, I can get you an HD feed from my Sling for the DC area games:

Early - CAR @ NYG, CIN @ NE
Late - GB @ PHI

PM me if you can help.

Thanks!!!

UboBronco
09-11-2010, 05:09 AM
Direct TV is giving the games for free this weekend, so if you have someone that has that service, you can watch there.

I unfortunately will be using my sling box or I would help you out..

Do you have the HD slingbox? I am thinking of upgrading, does it make a huge difference?

Thanks,,

MowrMowr
09-11-2010, 06:11 AM
I use it most of the time on my cell and there really isn't much of a difference there. If you're happy with what you have, I wouldn't switch...everything I read says the newer ones are way crappier build quality than the older ones. I have the original HD one from many years ago and have never had a problem with it.

iDENVER
09-11-2010, 06:24 AM
so i gooogled this slingbox thing. if i pay and get sling box mobile on my droid what does that do for me? Do i have to have a special type of tv service or something and what exactly can I watch on there? Thanks

MowrMowr
09-11-2010, 10:35 AM
SB Mobile does nothing unless you have a SlingBox device to connect to at home (or somewhere else). For me, I have my SlingBox device at home connected to a HD cable box from Comcast in a bedroom I don't use too often. When I'm working late or something like that, I can connect from my EVO to that device and watch whatever I would normally be watching at home. The quality to the phone isn't as good as the quality to a computer because the connection isn't as fast but it gets the job done (especially when I've got a good 4G signal).

baja
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I am connected to a friends slinky but she is in NE... drat!