PDA

View Full Version : The Cutler/Marshall math - MHR

Dagmar
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/9/9/1679665/the-cutler-trade
It starts with Keary Colbert. We traded Keary Colbert to Seattle for a 2009 fifth rounder.

We then traded that fifth rounder and Cutler to Chicago for Kyle Orton, two first-round picks (2009 #18 and 2010 #11), and a third-rounder (2009 #84).

Our 2009 #18 became Robert Ayers.

Our 2009 #84 got packaged with our other third-rounder, and became either Richard Quinn or Seth Olsen. Let's just say that either one would be described as a bust.

Our 2010 pick got complicated.

1. We traded #11 for #13 and #113
2. We traded #13 for #24, #70, and #87
3. We traded #24 and #113 for #22, which became Demaryius Thomas
4. #87 became Eric Decker.
5. This leaves #70.
6. We traded Brandon Marshall for #43 and a 2011 2nd rounder.
7. We traded #43, #70, and our normal 4th-rounder (#114) for #25.
8. #25 became Tim Tebow.

We gave up:

1. Keary Colbert
2. Jay Cutler
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Our 2010 4th rounder (#114)

We received:

1. Kyle Orton
2. Tim Tebow
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Eric Decker
5. Robert Ayers
6. Richard Quinn or Seth Olsen
7. A 2011 2nd rounder

Click on the link ladies.

http://www.rdfm.org/ammuzzu/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/boom.jpg

Cool Breeze
09-09-2010, 09:34 PM
but but but
good job

baja
09-09-2010, 09:35 PM
WOW

You had me at Kyle Orton & Tim Tebow....

The rest is gravy

spdirty
09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
So we got a bunch of unproven players and Kyle Orton. We'll see how it pans out, hopefully well.

Hamrob
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
If Ayers, Tebow, Thomas, Decker turn out to be players then we did o.k. But as of now...they've done nothing in this league.

If Cutler and Marshall fulfill their talent...then perhaps not.

Another way to summarize this trade is like this. We gave up the leagues #2 ranked offense that most NFL analayst raved about...for a bunch of players we all hope have nice careers in the NFL.

Steve Sewell
09-09-2010, 09:45 PM
If Ayers, Tebow, Thomas, Decker turn out to be players then we did o.k. But as of now...they've done nothing in this league.

Another way to summarize this trade is like this. We gave up the leagues #2 ranked offense that most NFL analayst raved about...for a bunch of players we all hope have nice careers in the NFL.

#16 ranked scoring offense

Dagmar
09-09-2010, 09:46 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/26/128825678356694267.jpg

baja
09-09-2010, 09:48 PM

Or you could ay we got rid of two 'me' guys for 6 starters and a 2nd rd pick next year

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-09-2010, 09:58 PM

That is another way to summarize the trade. If you enjoy being wrong.

#16 in points scored. Period.

Boy, I sure hope we rack up more yards than Jacksonville on Sunday, because if we do, we will win!

:welcome:

mwill07
09-09-2010, 10:28 PM
we also gave up a 2009 3rd rounder - see Richard Quinn trade.

ghwk
09-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Haters.

OABB
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Cutler and Marshall for orton and tebow is a good trade by itself.

loborugger
09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Jay Cutler is turning into Jeff George and Brandon Marshall will never live up to his potential. So, not having to pay those 2 clowns the monstrous contracts they have commanded with their two new teams along with the salary cap space that eats up should - I think - be added into this equation.

Having said that, if Tebow becomes what we all hope, or conversely Orton becomes a steady achiever then I agree with Baja - the rest is gravy.

broncocalijohn
09-09-2010, 10:38 PM

get over this #2 offense. Cutler is dog sheat. We will be better for it. I am not going to say that Marshall is a good trade or not until I see what we got from it on the field (and we drafted WR for that purpose of taking his place). Marshall was a malcontent and had to go.

baja
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Jay Cutler is turning into Jeff George and Brandon Marshall will never live up to his potential. So, not having to pay those 2 clowns the monstrous contracts they have commanded with their two new teams along with the salary cap space that eats up should - I think - be added into this equation.

Having said that, if Tebow becomes what we all hope, or conversely Orton becomes a steady achiever then I agree with Baja - the rest is gravy.

Good point about the money.

The question becomes would you rather have 2 or 3 high paid stars and a bunch of journeyman vets or would you prefer a solid team made up of good hard nosed football players that understand you win as a team and are willing to work to that end.

TailgateNut
09-09-2010, 10:51 PM
That is another way to summarize the trade. If you enjoy being wrong.

#16 in points scored. Period.

Boy, I sure hope we rack up more yards than Jacksonville on Sunday, because if we do, we will win!

:welcome:

:wiggle:

HAT
09-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Cutler for Orton is a good trade by itself.

Fixed.

Broncoman13
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM
MHR is putting out great stuff all of the time now. I visit that page at least two or three times per week. He's came a long way... now if he can just learn to stop be a douchebag and realize that we're all in this together, we'll all be better off. Good job on the #s for sure.

It starts with Keary Colbert. We traded Keary Colbert to Seattle for a 2009 fifth rounder.

We then traded that fifth rounder and Cutler to Chicago for Kyle Orton, two first-round picks (2009 #18 and 2010 #11), and a third-rounder (2009 #84).

Our 2009 #84 got packaged with our other third-rounder, and became either Richard Quinn or Seth Olsen. Let's just say that either one would be described as a bust.

5. This leaves #70.
8. #25 became Tim Tebow.

We gave up:

1. Keary Colbert
2. Jay Cutler
3. Brandon Marshall

We received:

1. Kyle Orton
2. Tim Tebow
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Eric Decker
5. Robert Ayers
7. A 2011 2nd rounder

SonOfLe-loLang
09-09-2010, 10:53 PM

While i dont think it was an awful trade by any means, brandon hasnt lived up to his potential? he had three straight 100 catch seasons! Tough crowd. He might be an a-hole, but he can play.

loborugger
09-09-2010, 11:01 PM
While i dont think it was an awful trade by any means, brandon hasnt lived up to his potential? he had three straight 100 catch seasons! Tough crowd. He might be an a-hole, but he can play.

I think long term he wont live up to his potential. He has HOF talent and I doubt he makes it. He will be one of those kinda guys that teams will love at two points - the moment he shows up and the moment he leaves.

snowspot66
09-09-2010, 11:02 PM

He's got the volume but not the quality of the top receivers in the league. He has to show it with TDs in big games to reach his full potential. However, with the Dolphins I have a feeling the quantity is going to drop too.

Archer81
09-09-2010, 11:06 PM

16th in scoring. Best offense ever.

:Broncos:

DivineLegion
09-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I like to think of it like this we gave up a 1st a 3rd and a 4th for 2 firsts 2 seconds and a third. Is that correct.

baja
09-09-2010, 11:43 PM
I like to think of it like this we gave up a 1st a 3rd and a 4th for 2 firsts 2 seconds and a third. Is that correct.

we gave up a 5th too

TailgateNut
09-09-2010, 11:53 PM
we gave up a 5th too

I'm just glad we gave up on JC and BM.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-10-2010, 12:00 AM
He's got the volume but not the quality of the top receivers in the league. He has to show it with TDs in big games to reach his full potential. However, with the Dolphins I have a feeling the quantity is going to drop too.

Like I said...TOUGH CROWD. The guy might be an ahole, but hes a beast on the field. He's had some very big games where he put the entire team on his back 08 - SD, last year against colts in a losing effort. Cut the guy some slack, he shows up.

baja
09-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Like I said...TOUGH CROWD. The guy might be an ahole, but hes a beast on the field. He's had some very big games where he put the entire team on his back 08 - SD, last year against colts in a losing effort. Cut the guy some slack, he shows up.

Absolutely he has great games and he is a top talent but would you want to put your offense in his 50 million dollar hands game in game out year in year out? Can you count on him every game?

Dutch
09-10-2010, 12:09 AM
i'm just glad we gave up on jc and bm.

rofl!

Hulamau
09-10-2010, 02:22 AM

Neither Cutler nor Marshall would have ever been happy in Denver under Josh. that is the pure unadulterated bottomline. All the rest is mind games. And Marshall wanted out of Denver in a big way ever since Darrent was shot.

The FO accomodated his wish for decent compensation.

toad
09-10-2010, 04:40 AM

This ^.

The Cutler offense was a vanity offense...super potent b/w the 20s but the inability to close the deal.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 05:49 AM
16 ranked team scoring. 10 in offensive points in 08.

TotallyScrewed
09-10-2010, 06:26 AM

5. This leaves #70.
8. #25 became Tim Tebow.

We gave up:

1. Keary Colbert
2. Jay Cutler
3. Brandon Marshall

We received:

1. Kyle Orton
2. Tim Tebow
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Eric Decker
5. Robert Ayers
7. A 2011 2nd rounder

Hey princess...

None of this means a thing if the Broncos don't win.

Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Unless...you're afraid that if will never come true and you'll miss out on some good ravings...

Back to your regularly scheduled rant.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Darrent Williams is dead and Javon Walkers life is ruined because of Marshalls actions. He was a one man crime wave. Bye.

jhns
09-10-2010, 07:16 AM

Only if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Broncojef
09-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Hey princess...

Unless...you're afraid that if will never come true and you'll miss out on some good ravings...

Back to your regularly scheduled rant.

Yeah because we won so much prior to this trade...ohh the AFC Championships...the SuperBowls...all is lost. If we only had JC and BM back.

jhns
09-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Darrent Williams is dead and Javon Walkers life is ruined because of Marshalls actions. He was a one man crime wave. Bye.

Wow, you are a douche. Marshalls cousin spraying champaign is the reason Williams is dead and Walkers life is ruined? You are justifying that guy pulling a trigger because he got wet?

Why do you guys lack educations? They are free in this county.

jhns
09-10-2010, 07:23 AM
This ^.

The Cutler offense was a vanity offense...super potent b/w the 20s but the inability to close the deal.

LOL @ the retardation of this fan base.

How is showing that we had a horrible scoring defense and special teams proof that the offense wasn't good?

We had the teams worst ever defense. We had a horrible special teams. Now you guys claim the offense wasn't good. Weird that we won 8 games with three bad units. I mean, do you guys really think you sound like you know what your talking about? You make this fan base look dumb.

Steve Sewell
09-10-2010, 07:36 AM
LOL @ the retardation of this fan base.

How is showing that we had a horrible scoring defense and special teams proof that the offense wasn't good?

We had the teams worst ever defense. We had a horrible special teams. Now you guys claim the offense wasn't good. Weird that we won 8 games with three bad units. I mean, do you guys really think you sound like you know what your talking about? You make this fan base look dumb.

What does the poor defense and special teams have to do with the teams inability to punch it in when they're in the red zone?

jhns
09-10-2010, 07:43 AM
What does the poor defense and special teams have to do with the teams inability to punch it in when they're in the red zone?

Ummm, it is the reason that scoring rank is so low. The only reason....

So how does a poor scoring defense and special teams prove an offense couldn't punch it in?

Steve Sewell
09-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Ummm, it is the reason that scoring rank is so low. The only reason....

So how does a poor scoring defense and special teams prove an offense couldn't punch it in?

Wait, so the special teams and defensive units were on the field when the Broncos reached the red zone during the 2008 season?

jhns
09-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Wait, so the special teams and defensive units were on the field when the Broncos reached the red zone during the 2008 season?

See what I mean? You have no clue what the stats you post mean. How sad.

Dagmar
09-10-2010, 07:58 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/20/128873318419179420.jpg

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 08:00 AM

No, it's because you site team scoring as offensive production. Our offense, when compared to just offensive scoring for the rest of the league was 10th, not 16th. Our team scoring drops to 16th because defense and special team were horrible. The 2008 offense was good, not very good and certainly not great, but good with a lot of young talent and a chance to get better. I don't see any reason to believe the D and ST would have gotten much better under the management at the time (primarily because of slowick) which is why I am excited about the direction McD has the team going.

jhns
09-10-2010, 08:03 AM
No, it's because you site team scoring as offensive production. Our offense, when compared to just offensive scoring for the rest of the league was 10th, not 16th. Our team scoring drops to 16th because defense and special team were horrible. The 2008 offense was good, not very good and certainly not great, but good with a lot of young talent and a chance to get better. I don't see any reason to believe the D and ST would have gotten much better under the management at the time (primarily because of slowick) which is why I am excited about the direction McD has the team going.

Wow, there is hope. Bravo.

Kaylore
09-10-2010, 08:03 AM
It wasn't even a that good of an offense once we played real teams. We did most of the damage against the worst defenses in the league the first five games. The final 11 we were 26th in scoring.

jhns
09-10-2010, 08:07 AM
It wasn't even a that good of an offense once we played real teams. We did most of the damage against the worst defenses in the league the first five games. The final 11 we were 26th in scoring.

And when we take out the 5 best games from last season we were 3-8.

Weird that you guys are so happy about 3-8. McDaniels and his 3 wins are sooo worthy of praise! I'm so glad that we went in a new direction. I always hoped this team could win 3 games....

Again, the lack of education makes this fan base look retarded.

Man-Goblin
09-10-2010, 08:11 AM
And if you take the 5 worst games away the Broncos are 3-3! Woo hoo! we're .500 again just like at 8-8. I like this game.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 08:11 AM

True, but I think they would have been better without a cellphone salesmen toting the rock in third and short.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Gawd this argument is tired. How about this: I like that McD made D-line a priority after last years collapse. I think they have a shot at being a solid unit against the run. If they can get a little pressure (paging Mr. Ayers, Mr Ayres please knock down the nearest opposing quarter back. Mr Ayres please knock down the nearest opposing quarter back.), the secondary should hold up fine. On offense if we can get some rushing yards on 2nd and 5-8 and 3rd and 1 we could be a playoff team.

Br0nc0Buster
09-10-2010, 08:17 AM
yeah that 08 offense was fun to watch, but it was overrated
Granted we lost a ton of RBs that year, but the first 3 games where we scored 40, 39, and 34 points skewed the average a bit

good offense, but no where near elite

jhns
09-10-2010, 08:18 AM
True, but I think they would have been better without a cellphone salesmen toting the rock in third and short.

That and he is using the team scoring stat, and a wrong one at that. I guess we should expect nothing less from this fan base.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Let it go. You think moreno will be able to convert 3rd and 1 this season?

Darkdoc
09-10-2010, 09:19 AM

Since only Ayers has even played one game yet, you are jumping the gun just a little. How can anyone help but to have "done nothing" when no games have been played.

Hamb*tch - you are hoping they fail as much as any of us hope they succeed.

DenverBrit
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM

Scoring doesn't count when trying to inflate an offensive's effectiveness.

Marching up and down the field is much more important.

Yards win games, scoring has no effect. ;D

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Quarterback A.
336-541, 62.1 %, 3,802, 21, 12

Quarterback B.
336-555, 60.5 %, 3,666, 27, 26

jhns
09-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Quarterback A.
336-541, 62.1 %, 3,802, 21, 12

Quarterback B.
336-555, 60.5 %, 3,666, 27, 26

Then there is Cutler on this team.

4550 yards, 25 TDs.

Much better than anything we have now.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 09:49 AM

4550 yards, 25 TDs.

You know what you do when you assume.

Because assuming his yardage numbers from 2008 would be the same in 2009 with less pass attempts is, well...

jhns
09-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Because assuming his yardage numbers from 2008 would be the same in 2009 with less pass attempts is, well...

You mean like assuming he would have been as bad here as he was in Chicago? That kind of assuming? Maybe you meant assuming as in assuming he would have had less attempts because Orton didn't get attempts?

Yeah, I know what the saying is. You're an ass.

Sorry, it was 27 TDs though. I forgot that he ran for a couple.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 09:53 AM
You mean like assuming he would have been as bad here as he was in Chicago? That kind of assuming?

Who said that?

Peoples Champ
09-10-2010, 09:54 AM
kyle orton is worth all of it.

jhns
09-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Who said that?

Who said his yardage totals would be the same and that he would have less attempts?

jhns
09-10-2010, 09:56 AM
kyle orton is worth all of it.

Sure, that is why McDaniels started the search for his replacement right after he got here....

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Who said his yardage totals would be the same and that he would have less attempts?

What does his pass attempts have to do with which team he was on?

I like how you went back and edited an insult into one of your posts though. That was awesome.

jhns
09-10-2010, 09:59 AM
What does his pass attempts have to do with which team he was on?

I like how you went back and edited an insult into one of your posts though. That was awesome.

I edited a lot into that post. It is awsome.

You are the one claiming something about attempts. I can't even follow your randomness anymore. I really don't even know what you are asking now.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 10:01 AM
That's 3, Mo. You pwnd him and got him doing the sidestep thing. Now let it be.

Rabb
09-10-2010, 10:04 AM
it's funny to me that people get so juiced about his numbers here...when it equaled the same damn record basically as lower numbers last year

fantasy football has made simpletons like jhns go full retard

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
That's 3, Mo. You pwnd him and got him doing the sidestep thing. Now let it be.

Side step thing? That is interesting considering it was the other guy that keeps owning himself. As if his assumptions are facts and my facts are assumptions. Funny stuff.

OABB
09-10-2010, 10:07 AM
That's enough jhiz for the mane today.... Back to ignore everyone?

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:09 AM
it's funny to me that people get so juiced about his numbers here...when it equaled the same damn record basically as lower numbers last year

I have never played fantasy football. A QB is not the only player that determines records. It is amazing how many of you think this is a one man sport.

You can't even form a sentence and you call me a simpleton? That is good stuff.

Steve Sewell
09-10-2010, 10:11 AM

4550 yards, 25 TDs, 18 INT

Fixed

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:12 AM
That's enough jhiz for the mane today.... Back to ignore everyone?

It would be wise. You guys need to get an education before you are able to keep up with me. Stop making yourselves look like dumbasses.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Fixed

Two rushing TDs as well. Should we go pull the rest of the stats or just go one at a time?

azbroncfan
09-10-2010, 10:14 AM

4550 yards, 25 TDs.

jhns uses the BOB argument by always spewing stats and cherry picking here and there.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:16 AM
jhns uses the BOB argument by always spewing stats and cherry picking here and there.

LOL

That jhns argues with facts and stuff. What a dumbass!

TailgateNut

I really don't think he had an option. Some people are born retarded. On the other hand the "asshole behavior" is learned.

Steve Sewell
I have never played fantasy football. A QB is not the only player that determines records. It is amazing how many of you think this is a one man sport.

You can't even form a sentence and you call me a simpleton? That is good stuff.

Lets just put an end to this once and for all.

Answer this question:

If you were the owner of the Broncos, what would you have done after the 2008 season?

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Lets just put an end to this once and for all.

Answer this question:

If you were the owner of the Broncos, what would you have done after the 2008 season?

The same as Bowlen, right up until the Cutler debacle. Then I would have told Cutler he is under contract and is going to play for this team. If he can't do that and act like a professional, he can retire. I would have told McDaniels to shut up and stay out of the media. It doesn't matter what the public thinks. It isn't like the majority ever sides with a player over the team anyways.

It would have been far better than the front office handling the situation as badly as the kid QB.

Steve Sewell
09-10-2010, 10:22 AM
The same as Bowlen, right up until the Cutler debacle. Then I would have told Cutler he is under contract and is going to play for this team. If he can't do that and act like a professional, he can retire. I would have told McDaniels to shut up and stay out of the media. It doesn't matter what the public thinks.

Did it ever occur to you that Shanahan's outstanding offensive coaching tended to produce above average stats from average to below average players, and that Cutler was ultimately a product of a great system (as evidenced by his performance last year with the Bears) and nothing more?

HAT
09-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Did somebody say stats? :welcome:

Jay Cutler 2008 with the Broncos:

QBR: 86.8
Y/C: 11.8
Y/A: 7.3
%: 62,3
TD: 25
INT: 18
Team record: 8-8

Kyle Orton 2009 with the Broncos:

QBR: 86.0
Y/C: 11.3
Y/A: 7.0
%: 62.1
TD: 21
INT: 12
Team record: 8-8

Let's look at that in reverse also....

'08 Orton with the Bears:

QBR: 79.6
Y/C: 10.9
Y/A: 6.4
%: 58.5
TD: 18
INT: 12
Team record: 9-7

'09 Cutler with the Bears:
QBR: 76.8
Y/C: 10.9
Y/A: 6.6
%: 60.5
TD: 27
INT: 26
Team record: 7-9

baja
09-10-2010, 10:26 AM
It would be wise. You guys need to get an education before you are able to keep up with me. Stop making yourselves look like dumbasses.

jhns you are a pretty smart guy. I am wondering how you will feel just before the kick off on Sunday watching the Broncos open this 2010 season.?

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Did it ever occur to you that Shanahan's outstanding offensive coaching tended to produce above average stats from average to below average players, and that Cutler was ultimately a product of a great system (as evidenced by his performance last year with the Bears) and nothing more?

Did it ever occur to you that McDaniels is supposed to be an offensive guru and probably could have continued Cutlers developement?

Of course the situation a player is in has a lot to do with how they perform. Cutler went from a great situation for him to a horrible one. Do you honestly think he starts regressing that bad if he stayed here?

Look, at the minimum, the front office showed it **** the bed with how fast it got rid of Cutler. There was a camp before the draft. A smart front office wouldn't have traded Cutler but they could have at least been smarter than they were by waiting to see if he showed up. They gave it no time. They pissed off the kid QB and then kept trying to push him without giving any time for the situation to cool down. Very poor management skills. Luckily McDaniels has realized this and players have come out saying he has changed. I do have hope for McDaniels still but I have no need to talk **** about an offense that was good for this team. I will never make excuses for their poor management skills.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:33 AM
jhns you are a pretty smart guy. I am wondering how you will feel just before the kick off on Sunday watching the Broncos open this 2010 season.?

I will be sitting in front of the TV rooting for them. I will get pissed and kick the closest object every time a play doesn't go our way. I will jump up and down, doing fist pumps and yelling, with every play that does go our way. The same as last season. The same as every season.

Dedhed
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM

Apply said logic to Cutler/Marshall

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Did it ever occur to you that McDaniels is supposed to be an offensive guru and probably could have continued Cutlers developement?

Of course the situation a player is in has a lot to do with how they perform. Cutler went from a great situation for him to a horrible one. Do you honestly think he starts regressing that bad if he stayed here?

Look, at the minimum, the front office showed it **** the bed with how fast it got rid of Cutler. There was a camp before the draft. A smart front office wouldn't have traded Cutler but they could have at least been smarter than they were by waiting to see if he showed up. They gave it no time. They pissed off the kid QB and then kept trying to push him without giving any time for the situation to cool down. Very poor management skills. Luckily McDaniels has realized this and players have come out saying he has changed. I do have hope for McDaniels still but I have no need to talk **** about an offense that was good for this team. I will never make excuses for their poor management skills.

Cutler insulted Bowlen when Shannahan was fired.

Cutler insulted Bowlen by not returning his phone calls during the trade debacle.

Cutler insulted Bowlen by suggesting Bowlen was full of it pertaining to the alleged phone calls not being returned.

I would have shipped his bad haircut along with his disrepectful attitude to the Lions.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Cutler insulted Bowlen when Shannahan was fired.

Cutler insulted Bowlen by not returning his phone calls during the trade debacle.

Cutler insulted Bowlen by suggesting Bowlen was full of it pertaining to the alleged phone calls not being returned.

I would have shipped his bad haircut along with his disrepectful attitude to the Lions.

Well that is a lot of made up bull****. No wonder you think the way you do.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 10:39 AM
I have learned today that it is only a fact if jhns believes it is a fact. Otherwise, it is bull****.

Sorry ob, post 4.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Well that is a lot of made up bull****. No wonder you think the way you do.

It's made up because you say so?

Jay Cutler said Bowlen made a mistake the day Shannahan was fired.

He also said if Bowlen wanted to talk to him so bad when the "trade debacle" happened then Bowlen should have been in the meeting with Xanders, McDaniels, and Jay's agent.

I've made nothing up. I think the way I do because I don't have mancrushes on prima donnas.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I have learned today that it is only a fact if jhns believes it is a fact. Otherwise, it is bull****.

Sorry ob, post 4.

I stated facts. You started going off about assuming, as you were assuming a LOT. I didn't say anything with those numbers other than they are what he did here.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 10:46 AM
I stated facts. You started going off about assuming, as you were assuming a LOT. I didn't say anything with those numbers other than they are what he did here.

What did I assume?

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:51 AM
It's made up because you say so?

Jay Cutler said Bowlen made a mistake the day Shannahan was fired.

He also said if Bowlen wanted to talk to him so bad when the "trade debacle" happened then Bowlen should have been in the meeting with Xanders, McDaniels, and Jay's agent.

I've made nothing up. I think the way I do because I don't have mancrushes on prima donnas.

Do you have links to this stuff? How is it insulting Bowlen for Jay to give his opinion on Shanahan anyways? Many people still think that way. Are they all insulting Bowlen because they don't agree with him?

How is the second thing insulting to Bowlen? It is the truth. Why wouldn't he be there when his QB, that he claimed was the man in this town now, was having serious problems with the new coach. If he even said that, it isn't an insult. It is the truth. If Bowlen is insulted by the truth, then he is the one with character problems. Me? I doubt he was insulted by either of these, even if true. You know why? Because he isn't a little bitch and he said a ton of good things about Jay after Shanahan was fired.

tsiguy96
09-10-2010, 10:53 AM
jhns, you have 50 people every day tell you you are dead ****ing wrong about a subject. how are you going to completely say "no im not!" when even simple logic points to how far off base you are? you are a true jay cutler homer, nothing he ever does is wrong, nothing mcdaniels ever does is right, its simple.

jhns
09-10-2010, 10:56 AM

Here is your response to pure facts that I posted. You really don't get what I was saying with the assume stuff, even after reading this conversation again? I even pointed it out. I will go over the list again.

1) You are assuming I am saying that is what Cutler would have done here the next year. I never mentioned anything about last year.

2) You are assuming he would have had less attempts if he was here last year. Who says that is the case? You get that because we didn't let Orton fling it all over? Did you see what McDaniels did in NE, when he had more talent? I would say that is a huge assumption.

3) The best of the assumptions is that you are the one assuming that I am assuming something. So, what do they say when you assume again?

Dedhed
09-10-2010, 10:57 AM
What did I assume?

You assumed that jhns uses the definition of fact that the rest of the world does.

Most people here know that is not how he operates.

Rabb
09-10-2010, 10:58 AM
jhns, you have 50 people every day tell you you are dead ****ing wrong about a subject. how are you going to completely say "no im not!" when even simple logic points to how far off base you are? you are a true jay cutler homer, nothing he ever does is wrong, nothing mcdaniels ever does is right, its simple.

because he isn't here to win arguments, he is here to start them

baja
09-10-2010, 10:58 AM
We are two days away from the beginning of a brand new season and the 2 most active threads on the main page are about Jay Cutler - Amazing!

Steve Sewell
09-10-2010, 10:59 AM

OK...so why can't you let it go and just move on then? We're going in to year 2 without Cutler and Shanahan, yet the only threads/posts that you respond to relate to them.

jhns
09-10-2010, 11:00 AM

The majority here thinks something. This makes that something correct!

You have some pretty dumb logic. You can't even form a sentence. Why would I just go with the opinions of the uneducated when I have actually studied and put thought into my opinions?

jhns
09-10-2010, 11:05 AM
OK...so why can't you let it go and just move on then? We're going in to year 2 without Cutler and Shanahan, yet the only threads/posts that you respond to relate to them.

I respond to other threads. My opinions on most other subjects just don't create arguments because most probably agree.

As for the question of why can't I let it go... I never start these threads. You are responding to them as well. I could ask that question to many here. I don't know why this fan base can't let go. It is what it is.

Dedhed
09-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Look, at the minimum, the front office showed it **** the bed with how fast it got rid of Cutler.

Do you have a link to this?

jhns
09-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Do you have a link to this?

You need a link to know they got rid of Cutler? Interesting. Do you happen to know what year it is?

Dedhed
09-10-2010, 11:11 AM
I need a link proclaiming that this shows they **** the bed.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 11:13 AM

/thread

jhns
09-10-2010, 11:16 AM

You want me to link you to a picture of Bowlen and McDaniels pooping in a bed? You are one weird ass dude.

Dagmar
09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
I knew when this was a five pager already a troll had sucked some folk in and yards vs points would have been rehashed. Was I right?

Bronco Boy
09-10-2010, 11:56 AM
I knew when this was a five pager already a troll had sucked some folk in and yards vs points would have been rehashed. Was I right?

You can put it on the board...YES!

OABB
09-10-2010, 01:45 PM
People are biting on jhiz again. I am confident it is only a momentary lapse in time. He is an admitted troll. What more needs to be said?

tsiguy96
09-10-2010, 01:47 PM
The majority here thinks something. This makes that something correct!

You have some pretty dumb logic. You can't even form a sentence. Why would I just go with the opinions of the uneducated when I have actually studied and put thought into my opinions?

:spit:

jhns
09-10-2010, 01:55 PM
:spit:

It is pretty funny that a grown man can't form a proper sentence. I'm sure your teachers are proud.

jhns
09-10-2010, 01:57 PM
People are biting on jhiz again. I am confident it is only a momentary lapse in time. He is an admitted troll. What more needs to be said?

LOL

You are trolling right now. Do you have a link to me admitting that I am a troll? No? Exactly, troll. There is no excuse to troll. Getting your feelings hurt by my opinions is not a good reason. It just shows how weak you are.

OABB
09-10-2010, 01:58 PM
This thread is why I chose my avatar.

jhns
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
This thread is why I chose my avatar.

Then why are you reading it and responding to it? Can't stop yourself from trolling?

Rabb
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
stop quoting him, good lord

jhns
09-10-2010, 02:06 PM
stop quoting him, good lord

Cry cry cry. It is all McRabies and orangy are good at.

tsiguy96
09-10-2010, 02:17 PM
It is pretty funny that a grown man can't form a proper sentence. I'm sure your teachers are proud.

you are the definition of a troll, you have been told by 15 people in this thread alone, yet you dont seem to realize it. why people like you are allowed on this board are amazing.

jhns
09-10-2010, 02:23 PM
you are the definition of a troll, you have been told by 15 people in this thread alone, yet you dont seem to realize it. why people like you are allowed on this board are amazing.

It is funny that you laugh at the uneducated line. Do you read your posts? It isn't just the inability to capitalize letters. I mean, I can understand bad spelling and some missed punctuation. We aren't in English class. You come with sentences like: "why people like you are allowed on this board are amazing." How does that make any sense to you?

You crybabies calling me a troll doesn't mean a thing. Look at the ones saying it. They are the same ones that cry every time someone posts an opinion that they don't agree with. You are in that group. Good job. You are sensitive and whiney.

OABB
09-10-2010, 02:36 PM
In the tebow contract hold out thread you say "when you guys become unreasonable i have won and in the next post you say you are having fun making these threads build up in post count. I am not gonna quote you jhizrag, nor am I going to continue with this.

You asked me to show where you admitted it and there it is. Now we all know it and you know it.

toad
09-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Really, at the bottom line....we were a playoff team 3 years running and made it to an AFC championship game....then Shanny drafted Cutler, Cutler replaced Plummer, and we miss the playoffs 3 years in a row....Shanny lost his job due to mediocrity (I personally think being seduced by Cutler's big arm was the beginning of the end for Shanny)....new coach comes in and doesn't like Cutler's attitude and/or decision making and looks elsewhere.

End of story...we basically went from a playoff team to 3 years of absolute mediocrity w/ Shanny and Cutler.

I didn't disagree w/ the Cutler pick as the AFCCG did expose that we would struggle getting over the SB hump w/ Plummer but be it Cutler or the focus/coddling on him we slipped further into mediocrity when he came on board.

In other words, what did having Cutler really do for us in 3 seasons? Set us back considerably considering we now have a new coach (which I like, BTW) and are essentially rebuilding....

baja
09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
It is funny that you laugh at the uneducated line. Do you read your posts? It isn't just the inability to capitalize letters. I mean, I can understand bad spelling and some missed punctuation. We aren't in English class. You come with sentences like: "why people like you are allowed on this board are amazing." How does that make any sense to you?

<b>You crybabies calling me a troll doesn't mean a thing.</b> Look at the ones saying it. They are the same ones that cry every time someone posts an opinion that they don't agree with. You are in that group. Good job. You are sensitive and whiney.

Even when there is about 20 of them saying it?

jhns
09-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Even when there is about 20 of them saying it?

Did you even read what that was responding to? I would guess the answer is no. Maybe it is just that you think my response will be different if it is 20 instead of 15?

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Quit bothering jhns. He's more entertaining when he's making facts up.

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:00 PM
In the tebow contract hold out thread you say "when you guys become unreasonable i have won and in the next post you say you are having fun making these threads build up in post count. I am not gonna quote you jhizrag, nor am I going to continue with this.

You asked me to show where you admitted it and there it is. Now we all know it and you know it.

LOL

"I don't have a link or proof but I can say random things. That is proof!"

Get out of here troll.

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Cutler is not that good, really.

baja
09-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Did you even read what that was responding to? I would guess the answer is no. Maybe it is just that you think my response will be different if it is 20 instead of 15?

You would have guessed right. When I see one of the running arguments featuring you and 15 other posters opposing you that's when I really appreciate my Mac Power Book and it's rapid scrolling track pad feature.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Cutler is not that good, really.

It's the running game and the defense's fault.

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:06 PM
You would have guessed right. When I see one of the running arguments featuring you and 15 other posters opposing you that's when I really appreciate my Mac Power Book and it's rapid scrolling track pad feature.

That is the great part of forums. You don't have to read anything you don't care to read. Now the question is, why do so many of you whine about what you don't have to read?

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:06 PM
You guys are arguing with someone who has a BCompSci, he is too intellectual for our tastes. We need a new tree to go bark up. Rawr.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey Dream, drop us some knowledge on that 2011 second rounder from the OP.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey Dream, drop us some knowledge on that 2011 second rounder from the OP.

What do you mean? We do not know who it is yet. Lets just hope Miami finishes poor this year, and it is a high second rounder. Pray that they beat the Vikings next Sunday though.

baja
09-10-2010, 03:12 PM
That is the great part of forums. You don't have to read anything you don't care to read. Now the question is, why do so many of you whine about what you don't have to read?

I don't whine about you I read your stuff the first take and scroll past the following 35 or so repeats. ;D

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't whine about you I read your stuff the first take and scroll past the following 35 or so repeats. ;D

Yes, you aren't a whiner. I was talking about the 20 whiners that are calling me a troll. The ones we were discussing just before. Sorry if it was directed at you.

I'm not sure I would read much of it either. I don't have to though.

tsiguy96
09-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes, you aren't a whiner. I was talking about the 20 whiners that are calling me a troll. The ones we were discussing just before. Sorry if it was directed at you.

you can write something like that, yet still fail to see any idiocy in what you write here daily...

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:20 PM
You guys are arguing with someone who has a BCompSci, he is too intellectual for our tastes. We need a new tree to go bark up. Rawr.

That's correct. Get on my level or stfu. Thanks.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:22 PM
That's correct. Get on my level or stfu. Thanks.

Oh, I was just kidding. :afro:

baja
09-10-2010, 03:22 PM
<b>Yes, you aren't a whiner.</b> I was talking about the 20 whiners that are calling me a troll. The ones we were discussing just before. Sorry if it was directed at you.

I would mention also take a look at your grammar since you are so concerned with other's grammar.

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/illpic/SG16.gif

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:24 PM
I would mention also take a look at your grammar since you are so concerned with other's grammar.

Forgive him. He is more concerned with computer code.

OABB
09-10-2010, 03:24 PM
LOL

"I don't have a link or proof but I can say random things. That is proof!"

Get out of here troll.

I can't link it from my iPod. I named the thread and quoted you. Go find it. It's right there. You are wrong here, again. Go get it and than I'll wait for you to change the argument, pretend to be clever, lie and say it was a joke or just do your cheesy " I'm normal, it's everyone else that is too stupid to see it" thing. I don't care. I know you are a troll. I just thought I would do what you asked.

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:27 PM

What is wrong with it? How many times have I said something about your grammar? You do realize that you have horrible grammar, right? Did you ever think there was a reason I say what I do to certain people?

Shoemaker
09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, I'd say that so far Kyle Orton for Jay Cutler is looking like it would have been a fair trade straight up.

So, if we can somehow get more worth out of the combination of Tim Tebow, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Robert Ayers, Richard Quinn, and 2011 2nd rounder than we would have out of Brandon Marshall, Keary Colbert, and that fourth rounder the Bears used to draft Knox, I'd say we could call those trades an overall success.

Personally, I like our chances.

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I can't link it from my iPod. I named the thread and quoted you. Go find it. It's right there. You are wrong here, again. Go get it and than I'll wait for you to change the argument, pretend to be clever, lie and say it was a joke or just do your cheesy " I'm normal, it's everyone else that is too stupid to see it" thing. I don't care. I know you are a troll. I just thought I would do what you asked.

You didn't quote me. You even said so in that post. You can't provide proof because you don't have any. When you do, come back and say something. Right now you are just trolling.

LRtagger
09-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Do you have links to this stuff? How is it insulting Bowlen for Jay to give his opinion on Shanahan anyways? Many people still think that way. Are they all insulting Bowlen because they don't agree with him?

Many people aren't employees of Bowlen. If you criticize your boss, it is disrespectful and you deserve to be reprimanded. The guy gave you a job and pays your bills.

Did you hear about that Eagles ballboy that got fired this offseason because he posted on his Facebook page about how he thought the Eagles made a bad move trading McNabb?

Jay had no right to criticize his boss. If the media brought it up, he should have said no comment.

baja
What is wrong with it? How many times have I said something about your grammar? You do realize that you have horrible grammar, right? Did you ever think there was a reason I say what I do to certain people?

No I didn't realize that but I don't preach to others about theirs either.

Requiem

I think you are referring to the Tim Tebow/Dez Bryant thread. It could have also been the Orton outperforming Cutler one as well. That is the thread where someone called him a troll, and he responded with:

Now I am. As long as you all continue to troll, I will give you what you ask for. This wasn't a cutler vs orton argument untill you trolls took over. You all then cry about the cutler vs orton argument. How dumb can you get?

I'm not sure if that is him really stating is a troll. Probably that he will just repay everyone else in kind because he assumes that attacks on him are considered trolling as well.

OABB
09-10-2010, 03:32 PM
You didn't quote me. You even said so in that post. You can't provide proof because you don't have any. When you do, come back and say something. Right now you are just trolling.

I missed the second " mark but there is a first. Trust me, iPod touches are not ideal for this kind of thing. I have to edit every post. Just go look. I don't want to bump the thread. Or tell me how to quote a post from another thread on an iPod and I'll go do it. Anyone?

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:32 PM
http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Lite_Quickies/quintet_hst_big.jpg

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:33 PM
http://rampant-mac.com/dp_07/Big-Bang-Theory_alt1_1920.jpg

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:34 PM

Hey now, he referred to making citations as sited instead of cited. I do not think you know what you are going up against. Ha!

OABB
I think you are referring to the Tim Tebow/Dez Bryant thread. It could have also been the Orton outperforming Cutler one as well. That is the thread where someone called him a troll, and he responded with:

I'm not sure if that is him really stating is a troll. Probably that he will just repay everyone else in kind because he assumes that attacks on him are considered trolling as well.

It's definatly the tebow one. I responded even " so you are a troll, I'm done tyin to help you be interesting" or something like that.

I know jhiz will say it was a joke. That's what he does. He did it when I pwnd him about trading two first for cutler. Back than I just thought he was lame and tried to help him. The tebow thread was my last straw.

The MVPlaya
http://www.wctingle.com/images/map-denver-big.gif

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
http://www.linuxformat.com/files/macaulay_culkin.gif

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:35 PM

Then just tell me what is wrong with my gramar. You did just say something to me about it. I would like to improve myself.

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Then just tell me what is wrong with my gramar. You did just say something to me about it. I would like to improve myself.

You could start by spelling grammar correctly.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Could this be the kid from Lord of the Rings and Macaulay Culkin?

http://www.mikkiansin.com/new_film/source/image/macaulay-culkin.jpg

Eldorado
09-10-2010, 03:37 PM
What's 'A'

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:37 PM
http://goodwillwinoverevil.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/scientologist_closeted_gay_john_travolta_kiss.jpg

Missouribronc
09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Macaulay got all pissed off in that movie and told that boy to **** off, then pushed him off a cliff, if memory serves. Poor Elijah Wood.

The MVPlaya
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/f6a76e16-7968-4ddb-961b-7e2afded6698.jpg

The MVPlaya
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/c9324ce1-b7e9-4631-b80c-eba9d4791ed4.jpg

jhns
I missed the second " mark but there is a first. Trust me, iPod touches are not ideal for this kind of thing. I have to edit every post. Just go look. I don't want to bump the thread. Or tell me how to quote a post from another thread on an iPod and I'll go do it. Anyone?

I don't know about an ipod but you can click on the post number and copy the link. Does the ipod not let you get the link of the page you are on?

Requiem

YOU ARE RIGHT MONTELL.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/fools-ignore-my-ewok-compan.jpg

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:39 PM
http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/646d4606-2261-41f6-9b86-bd1009e02da7.jpg

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Macaulay got all pissed off in that movie and told that boy to **** off, then pushed him off a cliff, if memory serves. Poor Elijah Wood.

Oh yeah, Elijah Wood.

I couldn't remember his name. In my eyes he will always be Frodo. The dude who sucked off Sam.

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:40 PM

That is called a typo. That isn't what I was asking about.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
http://www.v7n.com/forums/attachments/forum-lobby/10434d1252410605-favorite-cartoon-anime-character-link-zelda-tp.jpg

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Ashley-Tisdale-Jimmy-Fallon-7.jpg

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:44 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kBt7ExxaSuI/SoraRe2puVI/AAAAAAAAAZA/p4jtW7tuWHY/s400/lemonheads+candy.jpg

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:45 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/stpdrckr420/LESBIANS.png

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:45 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kBt7ExxaSuI/SoraRe2puVI/AAAAAAAAAZA/p4jtW7tuWHY/s400/lemonheads+candy.jpg

You guys are such trolls. Wahhhhhhh. I don't like what you post! Wahhhhhhhhh.

See? I can fit in with this crowd if I want.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:46 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/stpdrckr420/LESBIANS.png

What are the odds JHNS took that picture?

The MVPlaya
09-10-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.thecomedynet.com/wp-content/gallery/newimages9b/WannaKiss.gif

jhns
09-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Its been a fun one ladies. I'll see you all on Monday.

Atwater His Ass
09-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Jhns, you're one of the only reasons I can even tolerate this board any longer. How so many people can believe their revisionist history astounds me.

Don't know why you keep wasting your time with them though. Every thread on this board is so predictable with all the sheep here.

Champagne Powder
09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
I like Mike Shanahan, Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. I would have preferred Pat Bowlen would have kept them together, but I have moved on.

Complaining about it isn't going to change what transpired. So why do we always have to keep having these pissing matches over old news?

I am pumped up about Josh McDaniels' second season and I can't wait to see how the year unfolds. I really believe in what he is doing.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-10-2010, 04:27 PM
STOP THE FIGHTING! ask your self W.hat W.ould T.ebow Do. praise Tebow amen

Archer81
09-10-2010, 04:30 PM
What are the odds JHNS took that picture?

What are the odds that jhns is the husky chick on the right?

:Broncos:

baja
09-10-2010, 04:31 PM

I did. I bolded part of your post I quoted, you know like we do around here when we want to point out the part of the post being referenced. ;D

So now show me some of mine. I too want to improve.

Oh and there are 2 M's in grammar. I'm a bad speller but I know that one.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Wow, you are a douche. Marshalls cousin spraying champaign is the reason Williams is dead and Walkers life is ruined? You are justifying that guy pulling a trigger because he got wet?

Why do you guys lack educations? They are free in this county.

Marshall then physically assaulted the guy by slapping him in the face. Marshall didn't pull the trigger nor is what he did an excuse for what was done to that limo, but had he stayed home or not done what he did Mrs Williams little boy Darrent might still be alive today.

Dagmar
09-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Guys, 20 people or a 200 members, it matters not. If TJ doesn't think jhns is a troll he stays. I believe what he does is straight up lie to get a rise from folks hence why I have him on ignore. Its the best way to deal with him, when we start winning/people stop rising to the bait, he'll go away.

Rohirrim
09-10-2010, 05:24 PM

How long have you been suffering this inferiority complex?

Rohirrim
09-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Jhns, you're one of the only reasons I can even tolerate this board any longer. How so many people can believe their revisionist history astounds me.

Don't know why you keep wasting your time with them though. Every thread on this board is so predictable with all the sheep here.

See? It just goes to prove my thesis: No matter what kind of a loser you are, you can always find at least one person to follow you. Look at Charlie Manson!

TailgateNut
09-10-2010, 07:03 PM
jhns, you have 50 people every day tell you you are dead ****ing wrong about a subject. how are you going to completely say "no im not!" when even simple logic points to how far off base you are? you are a true jay cutler homer, nothing he ever does is wrong, nothing mcdaniels ever does is right, YOU'RE simple.

Just helpin' out.

DarkHorse30
09-10-2010, 10:44 PM

Marshall is talented, but he is also a risk. Injuries, (pcl tear, hip surgery) a league suspension and his history of dumb moves (hand through the tv; punting the football in a practice), including numerous assault charges were enough to tip that balance sheet away from Marshall staying in Denver.

barryr
09-11-2010, 09:37 AM
I don't miss guys like Cutler and Marshall, 2 goofs who haven't made it into the playoffs and are not likely to do so this year either. Have yet to show they are winners. Whiners yes, winners no.

baja
09-11-2010, 12:50 PM

5. This leaves #70.
8. #25 became Tim Tebow.

We gave up:

1. Keary Colbert
2. Jay Cutler
3. Brandon Marshall

We received:

1. Kyle Orton
2. Tim Tebow
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Eric Decker
5. Robert Ayers
7. A 2011 2nd rounder

This was left off the OP. Thought it but it the best;

That's 2 QBs for Cutler, 2 WRs for Marshall, Robert Ayers and (Quinn or Olsen) for Keary Colbert, and a 2011 2nd rounder for a 2010 4th rounder.

McD is clearly an idiot, no?

colonelbeef
09-11-2010, 06:41 PM

But he's mean!!11!

OrangenBlueOhio
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Cutler and Marshall for orton and tebow is a good trade by itself.

Really

Cutler today 372 yds 2 tds 1 int
Orton today...didn't get the job done.

OABB
09-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Really

And a fumble.... Oh and you forgot Shaun hill at qb for det gave the bears that game.

Missouribronc
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Really

So, Cutler's stats are quoted, but Orton just "doesn't get the job done."

The only reason Cutler won his game is because a ref ****ed up a ruling.

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-12-2010, 02:59 PM
He might have had pretty numbers, but Cutler was awful today.

snowspot66
09-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Really

A six yard dump off TD that went for over 1/4 of his yardage and a pick into triple coverage. Sounds like the same Cutler to me.

colonelbeef
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
A six yard dump off TD that went for over 1/4 of his yardage and a pick into triple coverage. Sounds like the same Cutler to me.

You are conveniently forgetting the fact that Cutler lead the team down the field to the winning TD with less than 2 minutes left, despite having a terrible OL.

snowspot66
09-12-2010, 03:26 PM
You are conveniently forgetting the fact that Cutler lead the team down the field to the winning TD with less than 2 minutes left, despite having a terrible OL.

Yeah, he'll do that on occasion. When the team isn't buried by his early interceptions he'll drive them down the field to the red zone at the end of the game and then it's 50/50 if he'll throw a pick or a TD.

What's so great about that now?