PDA

View Full Version : The 2010 Crow eating thread

Kaylore
09-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Thought we'd get this kicked off, no pun intended. Come here to save face and own up to fail predictions you made.

I'll start: When we traded a fifth for Jamie Kirlew and Squid in the seventh, I liked Kirlew and hated the Thompson pick. Well Kirlew's not even on the PS and Squid made the team and will contribute on special teams.

As you season goes on and your fail becomes clear, post it here!

Dedhed
09-09-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm pretty sure that when we acquired Quinn I said that he would hands down be better than Orton in this system, and would beat Kyle out for the starting job.

I also said that I didn't think there was any way we would release Stokely or Green.

Kaylore
09-09-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that when we acquired Quinn I said that he would hands down be better than Orton in this system, and would beat Kyle out for the starting job.

I also said that I didn't think there was any way we would release Stokely or Green.

I empathize with the second take as lot of us believed that. For for the first take, shame on you.

bronco militia
09-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Albusto Smith fan club report here

Conklin
09-09-2010, 02:19 PM
All offseason long, i figured we'd limp into the playoffs as a wild card...I WAS WRONG...we're winnin the mother f***ing division!!!

Baba Booey
09-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Alphonso Smith fan club
Never thought Orton would be this good
uhhh...
That's pretty much it so far.

TonyR
09-09-2010, 02:28 PM
At some point after the draft I thought Orton's tenure was in imminent jeopardy due to the acquisitions of Quinn and Tebow. And I thought Alphonso Smith was a stone cold mortal lock to make the team until at least half way through the preseason.

gunns
09-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm hoping to eat my crow at the end of the year, although I do think we will do better than other's (media, fans of other teams) seem to think. I also am not ready to buy that Orton could take us to the promise land or close. That's a crow I'd like to eat.

Steve Sewell
09-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Albusto Smith fan club report here

Reporting for duty.

HAT
09-09-2010, 02:33 PM
"No way in hell Stokely gets cut"

OABB
09-09-2010, 02:36 PM
great thread...

I wish i was wrong once and while so I could post in it.

I am on record numerous times about Moreno having a breakout year, and I'll post it here again for the sake of crow at the end of the season....

moreno will have 1300 rushing yards, 4.1 ypc and 350 receiving yards with 9 touchdowns OR BETTER.

bronco militia
09-09-2010, 02:38 PM
great thread...

WHAT A DICK! Ha!

http://www.failurisms.net/userfiles/spicoli(2).jpg

Gcver2ver3
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
i think its ealry for a crow eating thread...i want to see what happens over the course of the season...

but if i had to go with something now, i thought the Brady Quinn acquisition was a great move if for no other reason than we gave up very little...however we could use that "very little" in our backfield right about now and Quinn looks like Chris Simms...

OABB
09-09-2010, 02:40 PM
WHAT A DICK! Ha!

it was my ode to Billy Miller in King of Kong. he is my personal hero.

Gcver2ver3
09-09-2010, 02:40 PM
great thread...

moreno will have 1300 rushing yards, 4.1 ypc and 350 receiving yards with 9 touchdowns OR BETTER.

i will certainly take those numbers...

baja
09-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Surprised Smith was traded but then again I was surprised the way he became a Bronco. Good recovery on a bad decision for McD.

I was surprised when they cut Davis too.

Baba Booey
09-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I'll post in here re: Moreno as well. I think he's in for a huge year.

baja
09-09-2010, 02:43 PM
i think its ealry for a crow eating thread...i want to see what happens over the course of the season...

but if i had to go with something now, i thought the Brady Quinn acquisition was a great move if for no other reason than we gave up very little...however we could use that "very little" in our backfield right about now and Quinn looks like Chris Simms...

Your right it is too early on the Quinn move.

I think it will still prove to be a great move, remember Orton in his first preseason?

LRtagger
09-09-2010, 02:46 PM
I thought Smith would be the #3 CB on the roster.

I thought Fargas would make the team and contribute well.

I thought DT would be the #1 WR going into Jax.

I thought Orton would get a 2-3 year deal AFTER the season. I can live with 1 year before...and after he has a great season talk about extending. I will be here to eat it if he sucks this year.

baja
09-09-2010, 02:50 PM
I thought Lendel White was going to be a stud for us but then he got hurt.

gyldenlove
09-09-2010, 02:53 PM
I will go on record as saying I hated the Tebow trade and pick as much as anyone, after having seen him in the offseason, I do love Tebow as a person and a player, but I need to see him play well in the regular season to fully enjoy that crow.

bronco militia
09-09-2010, 02:55 PM
I thought Lendel White was going to be a stud for us but then he got hurt.

injuries don't count...

FantomForce
09-09-2010, 02:57 PM
The Chuggers will win the AFC West, (hope that works)

TheReverend
09-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Tim missed 1.5 weeks to injury so I'll probably pop back into this thread week 3-4ish. :)

Dr. Broncenstein
09-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I was seriously upset when we drafted Tebow. Don't really know why, and I'm actually on board with it now. It just seemed at the time that McDaniels was just trying to **** with my head. In hindsight, that's pretty delusional to think it was just McDaniels ****ing with my head. Xanders was probably in on it as well.

Taco John
09-09-2010, 03:03 PM
"There is no way McDaniels will give up on Gonzo Smith before his second season even gets underway. He was drafted too high for that!"

Steve Sewell
09-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Although I hate Ray Lewis, this is awesome. Hopefully he doesn't have to eat any crow. I'm as sick of the Jets bullcrap as he is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5550547

Irish Stout
09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I claimed the Broncos would win all their regular season games last year. Where my crows at?

I make the same claim again this year.

cmhargrove
09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I thought we wouldn't need to pick Tebow, because we could develop Quinn.

Mea Culpa.

OABB
09-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I thought Quinn could throw a football to the player he was aiming at.

Irish Stout
09-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Although I hate Ray Lewis, this is awesome. Hopefully he doesn't have to eat any crow. I'm as sick of the Jets bullcrap as he is:

"The only Terminator I know is Arnold Schwarzenegger."

CEH
09-09-2010, 03:20 PM
I was seriously upset when we drafted Tebow. Don't really know why, and I'm actually on board with it now. It just seemed at the time that McDaniels was just trying to **** with my head. In hindsight, that's pretty delusional to think it was just McDaniels ****ing with my head. Xanders was probably in on it as well.

This

plus hopefully I'll be back in at the end of the year to say I was wrong about Knowshon being just another RB

baja
09-09-2010, 03:22 PM

Don't forget me I do my best too. ;D

randomtask
09-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I thought that Perrish Cox would be useless.through the preseason, it looks like I was wrong.

Also, for some reason (before Clady went down) I'd thought we'd gotten rid of the injury bug. So I would say i might have been wrong on that. It's possible.

Hogan11
09-09-2010, 03:34 PM
From the "Name three surprising things that will come to pass by the season opener" thread: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2877462&postcount=26

1) Quinn is starting due to an Orton injury FAIL

2) Flozel "flag on the play" Adams will not be signed by Denver CORRECT

3) T.O. will be totally out of football (thank God) FAIL Unfortunately.

I also didn't think Stokley nor Reid would be cut, again FAIL

That's what I get for not consulting CRISWELL before making predictions :nono:

I'm still uncertain about the Tebow pick, but that's more to do with the UGA/UF rivaly than anything else. Old advisary passions die hard you know, but I'll warm up to the guy the more his UF past is put behind him (and me).

Dagmar
09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I never thought Miles Austin would sign a 57 million dollar deal. Hey, that'll NEVER happen!

what the ****!

http://www.unclebarky.com/dfw_files/page5_blog_entry1302_1.jpg

jhns
09-09-2010, 03:47 PM
I will be sure to let this thread know as soon as I am wrong about something.

Majik
09-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I thought Nick Greisen was going to lead the defense in tackles last season. It's not my fault he landed on the IR by august is it?

Rohirrim
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't judge Stokely's position on the team (or danger of being cut) by what happens in the pre-season. McD wants to see everybody else. He already knows what he has in Stokely. Like the vet he is, Stokely will start paying dividends when the games count. And Josh knows it.

Damn! I sound convincing! ;D

uplink
09-09-2010, 03:52 PM
I thought Moss would win a starting OLB spot. I guess there is not chance if he can't beat out a DE cast-off who had only 3 weeks to learn the OLB position.

colonelbeef
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Tebow's accuracy down the field is better than I had believed.

boppool
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
I thought Brady Quinn would be a decent QB in McD's system, and possbly could challange Orton's spot.

Well, that could still happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Old Dude
09-09-2010, 04:23 PM
I would have eaten crow on the Alphonso Smith deal (if I'd posted anything at all) but I think that some of that has to do with surprising performances by Cox, Vaughn and Thompson.

Pony Boy
09-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Does crow taste like chicken?

broncocalijohn
09-09-2010, 04:42 PM
havent been wrong yet so I cant eat crow. Ok, I will put the prediction down that Hillis will be missed. There ya go.

broncocalijohn
09-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Does crow taste like chicken?

Spotted owl from what I heard. Or was it Bald eagle?

Pony Boy
09-09-2010, 04:47 PM
"There is no way McDaniels will give up on Gonzo Smith before his second season even gets underway. He was drafted too high for that!"

Yep, Doc B. was right one that one...lot's of guys need to taste some Alphonso crow.

Mogulseeker
09-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Not a member of the A.Smith fan club here, but I did say I was almost positive that he would make the team.

oubronco
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
"No way in hell Stokely gets cut"

I believe I started that qoute and I don't like the fact he was cut

gunns
09-09-2010, 06:12 PM

Most Jets players took Lewis' comments in stride, although some thought it was funny that he compared the Ravens to the Los Angeles Lakers. That came in response to cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who compared the Jets to the Miami Heat.

Leave it to a newly arrived SD player to be yapping it up as if he's ever done ANYTHING.

One other crow I hope to be eating at year end is about Moreno. I just don't think he'll have a career year....I hate hamstring injuries, they nag, nag, nag.

NYBronco
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I thought Brett Favre had really hung up his cleats and retired forever. He's not going to make me eat crow next year. I'm calling it now that he will be back for the 2011 season.

Hogan11
09-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I thought Brett Favre had really hung up his cleats and retired forever. He's not going to make me eat crow next year. I'm calling it now that he will be back for the 2011 season.

I'm convinced that when he says he "wants to go out on top" that means he wants to be the oldest person to ever play in the NFL before he retires Ha!

NYBronco
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm convinced that when he says he "wants to go out on top" that means he wants to be the oldest person to ever play in the NFL before he retires Ha!

That and how many NFL records he can get his hands on.

orange skier
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
I pretty much bought the Marques Branson story hook, line, and sinker.............

broncosteven
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I didn't think they would waste a roster spot on Doom, figured he would have been IR'd by now.

I didn't think Clady would be starting week 1.

BUT I WAS ****ING RIGHT ABOUT STOKELY getting cut.

Gcver2ver3
09-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I pretty much bought the Marques Branson story hook, line, and sinker.............

lol...well thats what i'm currently doing with jason hunter...

i could be way off base but i am drinking the JH kool aid...

OABB
09-09-2010, 07:37 PM
I didn't think they would waste a roster spot on Doom, figured he would have been IR'd by now.

He is on ir silly.

That One Guy
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
I may have passed the statute of limitations on the crow but I had finally gotten over my hatred for Quinn last year and wanted him to be the one we traded Cutler for. Now that we have him on our roster, I see another Chris Simms or Patrick Ramsey. Nooo thank you.

Dagmar
09-09-2010, 08:04 PM

:spit:

Kaylore
09-09-2010, 08:17 PM
He is on ir silly.

No, they cut him. Injury settlement.

OABB
09-09-2010, 08:18 PM
No, they cut him. Injury settlement.

Dawkins?

Kaylore
09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Dawkins?

Huh? Dawkins wasn't even mentioned on this page. Stokley. Stokley was cut.

OABB
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Huh? Dawkins wasn't even mentioned on this page. Stokley. Stokley was cut.

I thought he looked slow... Just messin with you. I was saying doom was on ir.

broncosteven
He is on ir silly.

I need to spend more time paying attention to the Broncos and less time searching for pictures of Gene Kranz on the interNets.

ZONA
I'll eat some crow regarding Orton. He still doesn't stretch the field as much as I'd like but I believe his accuracy has gone up quite a bit it looks like this year. He's throwing some good strikes out there so far.

Yeah, I liked Tebow in college and wouldn't have minded all to much if the Broncos got him in the 2nd round, which I believe they could have. I was sorta pissed, expecially with Dan Williams still there. I know we signed Jamal but he's old and young Dan would have been a very nice pick going forward. I'll eat a hell of alot more crow if Tebow turns out to be a big time player but if he turns out to be Ortons back up for the next 5 or 6 years, I'll sorta be miffed about it. I've seen big Dan's games so far this year and he's a genuine starting 3-4 NT. I wish he was here.

Steve Sewell
09-09-2010, 08:32 PM
I'll eat some crow regarding Orton. He still doesn't stretch the field as much as I'd like but I believe his accuracy has gone up quite a bit it looks like this year. He's throwing some good strikes out there so far.

Yeah, I liked Tebow in college and wouldn't have minded all to much if the Broncos got him in the 2nd round, which I believe they could have. I was sorta pissed, expecially with Dan Williams still there. I know we signed Jamal but he's old and young Dan would have been a very nice pick going forward. I'll eat a hell of alot more crow if Tebow turns out to be a big time player but if he turns out to be Ortons back up for the next 5 or 6 years, I'll sorta be miffed about it. I've seen big Dan's games so far this year and he's a genuine starting 3-4 NT. I wish he was here.

I appreciate you eating crow. However, this isn't the "2010 Crow eating and things you are still butthurt about thread"

broncosteven
09-09-2010, 08:33 PM
I will say I didn't like the Tebow pick, I was hoping for more DL help but Tebow has shown flashes and I remember all the douches who hated John when he came out so I am trying not to hate the Tebow pick and I hope he is the long term answer.

Cool Breeze
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I picked the Vikings to win tonight...
What a Nate Jackson

Clockwork Orange
09-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I never thought Miles Austin would sign a 57 million dollar deal. Hey, that'll NEVER happen!

what the ****!

http://www.unclebarky.com/dfw_files/page5_blog_entry1302_1.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks4yypFulp1qzvtvio1_500.jpg

He mocks us all.

Cito Pelon
09-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Only for 2010? Lessee, I generally forget anything I can eat crow for. I think I said I was skeptical Decker would contribute. That seems to be wrong.

Rabb
09-10-2010, 10:01 AM
I had faith in Phonz, and really thought both Kirlew and Branson would be awesome here.

I also thought Fargas would be great, so yeah...I suck.

baja
09-10-2010, 10:45 AM
i was high on fargus too

Kaylore
09-10-2010, 11:45 AM

You know what will be interesting is Ron Brace, a guy who was on the board when we took Alphonso, and is a legit 3-4 NT, will get significant time playing for the Pats this year in the absence of Wilfork's injury. It will be interesting to see how he pans out. If he ends up looking like a legit 23 year old starter, that will be bad.

Popps
09-10-2010, 12:00 PM

Take away the person that he is and what he's done... and Ray Lewis is arguably the most fun player to watch in the NFL.

Ray Finkle
09-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Tebow.....I so hope I am wrong but I haven't been that pissed at a Bronco 1st rounder since Maddox.....

lostknight
09-10-2010, 12:18 PM
I thought McDaniels and Xanders were idiots for trading a first round pick for Smith and that the trade that this would keep us from getting a top tier quarterback in the draft this year.

Right on part, wrong on part.

lostknight
09-10-2010, 12:20 PM
You know what will be interesting is Ron Brace, a guy who was on the board when we took Alphonso, and is a legit 3-4 NT, will get significant time playing for the Pats this year in the absence of Wilfork's injury. It will be interesting to see how he pans out. If he ends up looking like a legit 23 year old starter, that will be bad.

I threw something at the TV when we made that pick instead of Ron Brace. I got doubly pissed off when I heard that new england got him.

Cito Pelon
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM

Oh, so it's not just a 2010 crow-eating thread. In that case, I'll be looking to see how Paul Kruger does, since I was hollering loudly in 2009 to pick him in round two.

ICON
09-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I thought Fargas would make the team.

Requiem
09-10-2010, 03:48 PM

This same logic could be applied to any starter or quality player who was selected after Smith as well. It really is not the way to go.

bombay
09-10-2010, 04:24 PM
I thought Portland was correct in drafting Greg Oden ahead of Kevin Durrant.

TomServo
09-11-2010, 02:47 AM
i thought going 8-8 in 2009 would be a good record. but not being spotted 6-0. and winning 2 games in the last eight weeks. Yahoo! 8-8. lost at home to the raiders and chiefs yah 8-8 woohoo.

TomServo
09-11-2010, 03:10 AM
starting 1-7 and finishing 7-1woulda been awesome. but no, we won two games in the last eight weeks and some dumbasses see that as (better than shanny) 8-8 is "Awesome baby"

bombay
09-11-2010, 10:27 AM
starting 1-7 and finishing 7-1woulda been awesome. but no, we won two games in the last eight weeks and some dumbasses see that as (better than shanny) 8-8 is "Awesome baby"

I sure enjoyed sitting at invesco freezing my ass off watching Buffalo end a 7 game losing streak in week 16 and keeping the Broncos out of the playoffs in Shanny's last, season, an 8-8 season that started well and ended very badly.

RhymesayersDU
09-11-2010, 11:00 AM

This. I was HIGH on the "Quinn should start" bandwagon when we traded for him.

baja
09-11-2010, 11:25 AM
This wasn't 2010 crow but I was big time wrong about Larry Coyer we should have kept him and given him some draft choices to build his D

baja
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
This. I was HIGH on the "Quinn should start" bandwagon when we traded for him.

Don't give up on Quinn just yet - Josh and company will grow him well.

broncosteven
09-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I thought we were going to win today, I thought the days were behind us of losing to east coast teams on the road in the early games.

I bought into the change and thought the team would be more physical, I thought Wink would blitz more and we would see a more agressive D.

Looks like old boss same as the new boss...

Bronco Boy
09-12-2010, 08:15 PM
I said before the draft the Maybin would be better than Orakpo. I was dead wrong (so far.)

Ugly Duck
09-12-2010, 09:50 PM
I told you guyz that Oakland had finally turned the corner, but the loss in the opener to the Titans looked exactly like the Jamarcus Russell losses of last season.

boltaneer
09-13-2010, 12:42 AM
I got a big plate of crow for week one for laughing at Pete Carroll for going with Mike Williams.

baja
09-13-2010, 12:49 AM
I got a big plate of crow for week one for laughing at Pete Carroll for going with Mike Williams.

that is amazing, he was out of football was he not?

Beantown Bronco
09-14-2010, 07:47 AM
I'm gonna post this one for Rev, cause he's probably still drunk/hungover....

(from the "embarrassing" thread)

Good news for us.

After the game tonight, the entire Chargers team will be arrested for rape. That's how bad they will beat KC.

If convicted, we could take over the AFCW.

watermock
09-14-2010, 08:14 AM
The AFC West is weak.

Anyone watch the NY/Ravens game??

For that matter, the chefs game?

bendog
09-14-2010, 08:29 AM

I screamed when they moved back up into the first to do it, but in retrospect I think this is the masterplan. McDaniels isn't lacking the huge ego necessary to succeed as an NFL coach. McDaniels has to disprove the doubters after trading Cutler. He could have drafted Josh Freeman in 09, but making Tebow into an NFL qb would really be showing he's a genius and much smarter than most in the League who said it was a boneheaded move.

I honestly suspect that some other team would have taken tebow with a second round pick, because he's got a big arm and he's a big guy who had ncaa success. The risk/reward is huge. Taking him in the first increased the risk. I think Tebow will be ok. It won't be until 2012 before we really see, because he's nowhere near ready now, but I suspect he'll be the qb next year and struggle. So, I'll eat crow in 2012 if he isn't at least statistcally in the league of a Flacco last year. And I honestly think the guy will have a good career. If he turns out to be as good as Jim Kelly I'll be surprised, but of all the things McDaniels has done that were to say the least unconventional, this one didn't send me into a hypertensive snit.

I'll eat crow too if Den makes the playoffs.

watermock
09-14-2010, 08:47 AM
I liked the Quinn trade.

Ugg.

BTW, that was before we drafted the Lord.

Kinda eq

TheReverend
09-14-2010, 09:04 AM
I'm gonna post this one for Rev, cause he's probably still drunk/hungover....

(from the "embarrassing" thread)

I'm starting to get super anxious over the start of the season and it's gray areas.

Does Denver bounce back? Is KC that good? Maybe SD's just worse and we CAN compete?

AFCW seems like the most muddled division in football... along with the NFCW. The whole western side of the country is all screwy.

Ray Finkle
09-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm starting to get super anxious over the start of the season and it's gray areas.

Does Denver bounce back? Is KC that good? Maybe SD's just worse and we CAN compete?

AFCW seems like the most muddled division in football... along with the NFCW. The whole western side of the country is all screwy.

If they don't, I may start to turn to the McDaniel's is clueless camp....

Cito Pelon
09-14-2010, 10:33 AM
I was saying how the ST coverage/return units would be very helpful for 2010. Whoops, oh for one.

TheReverend
09-14-2010, 10:38 AM
If they don't, I may start to turn to the McDaniel's is clueless camp....

I thought he coached like dog **** last week. We've seen him do so much better, but my concern is was that a result of being a new HC and now that he has a wealth of film to be truly game planned against or have the past 11 games all been an execution slump?

Most likely a little bit of both, but he needs to have another NE/Dallas-09-esque game again or the evidence is getting grim.

Ray Finkle
09-14-2010, 10:41 AM
I thought he coached like dog **** last week. We've seen him do so much better, but my concern is was that a result of being a new HC and now that he has a wealth of film to be truly game planned against or have the past 11 games all been an execution slump?

Most likely a little bit of both, but he needs to have another NE/Dallas-09-esque game again or the evidence is getting grim.

my problem is this.

I understand injuries have hindered the olne/Doom but I am mostly pissed with the defensive side. I know it's an execution not scheme issue but they're too passive.

Tombstone RJ
09-14-2010, 11:02 AM
I'll eat a little crow: Predicted Denver to win, but Denver lost (however, I don't care what anyone says, the Broncos outplayed the Jagz but simply made too many mistakes) and I said the chefs would get blown out by Sandy Eggo. KC would have lost the game had Sandy Eggo not turned the ball over. KC has a good defense with lots of speed but their offense is one dimensional with no passing game.

Rohirrim
09-14-2010, 01:10 PM
If I want to keep myself humble all I have to do is look at my performance in the Pick'em League. This is why I don't bet on football.

DivineLegion
10-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Wink is starting to come into his own and put a mean mentality in this defense that is really sick. I gave him a lot of **** (mostly in a heated rage over the Jags game) about his play calling, and supposed inability to make half time adjustments. It might be to early to eat crow on this one but I guess I can take my first bite after today's performance. He made great adjustments and really shut the Titans down. sooooo....This one is for Wink.

NO ONE RUNS ON THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!

kappys
10-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Thought Lloyd was camp fodder - or at best a repeat of his career everywhere else and maybe a 4th receiver

Didn't like Quinn, but I sorely underestimated just how bad he really was

Liked the other Quinn(TE), doh!

Liked Akin Ayodele as a SILB

driver
10-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Thanks KAYLORE for bringing this back to the front page.m Time to swallow, damn feathers taste like shi_. McD can learn he finally made a call in a goal to go situation that I liked. Maybe there is hope after all.

gyldenlove
10-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Well color me wrong, I wanted us to draft Devin Thomas who was just cut by Shanahan in Washington, guess Shanny made the right call on getting Royal who I didn't want.

Pony Boy
10-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Well color me wrong, I wanted us to draft Devin Thomas who was just cut by Shanahan in Washington, guess Shanny made the right call on getting Royal who I didn't want.

It's not bad with a little salt and heavy on the pepper...

TomServo
10-10-2010, 12:48 AM
1/4 of the season gone. high flying offense(passing) looks good.
anyway D looks good, they looked great in weeks one through 6 in plummers last year And last year too.
last year we got gifts in the first six weeks from...the bengals: ortons crappy pass bounced right into stokes hands,the NE game, brady missed two thats two wide open touchdown passes and the dallas game, long B -marsh beat the entire cowboys secondary to score a TD and dumbass romo tried to pass champ bailyes way Twice on first and goal.
coulda woulda shoulda been 3-3

TomServo
10-10-2010, 12:56 AM
anyway D looks good, they looked great in weeks one through 6 in plummers last year And last year too.
last year we got gifts in the first six weeks from...the bengals: ortons crappy pass bounced right into stokes hands,the NE game, brady missed two thats two wide open touchdown passes and the dallas game, B -marsh beat the entire cowboys secondary to score a TD and dumbass romo tried to pass champ baileys way- Twice on first and goal.

baja
10-10-2010, 12:57 AM
last year we got gifts in the first six weeks from...the bengals: ortons crappy pass bounced right into stokes hands,the NE game, brady missed two thats two wide open touchdown passes and the dallas game, B -marsh beat the entire cowboys secondary to score a TD and dumbass romo tried to pass champ baileys way- Twice on first and goal.

You must like this post. ;D

Arkie
11-08-2010, 04:29 PM
havent been wrong yet so I cant eat crow. Ok, I will put the prediction down that Hillis will be missed. There ya go.

That's a good prediction. It's the only time Hillis was mentioned in this thread.

Gcver2ver3
11-08-2010, 08:51 PM
lol...well thats what i'm currently doing with jason hunter...

i could be way off base but i am drinking the JH kool aid...

and i was....

Taco John
11-08-2010, 09:23 PM
That's a good prediction. It's the only time Hillis was mentioned in this thread.

A serving of crow won't be enough for that one. We're going to have to bring out a trough.

broncocalijohn
11-08-2010, 10:09 PM

I would say that this hillis love fest is still going strong as he embarrass us with the lopsided trade.

~Crash~
11-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I am thinking of buying a Hills uni ....

broncolife
11-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I thought we might go 4-12. Now I am thinking we might not win again this season:(

Cito Pelon
11-09-2010, 12:19 AM
I have to eat crow about Jarvis. I thought he might break out this season.

oubronco
11-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Wink is starting to come into his own and put a mean mentality in this defense that is really sick. I gave him a lot of **** (mostly in a heated rage over the Jags game) about his play calling, and supposed inability to make half time adjustments. It might be to early to eat crow on this one but I guess I can take my first bite after today's performance. He made great adjustments and really shut the Titans down. sooooo....This one is for Wink.

NO ONE RUNS ON THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!

Damn might of been a little premature on this one

Kaylore
11-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Thank goodness all my predictions have been 100% accurate - just like my aim when I pee!

TheChamp24
11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
great thread...

I am on record numerous times about Moreno having a breakout year, and I'll post it here again for the sake of crow at the end of the season....

At this point I'd love for him just to break 500 rushing yards and 250 receiving yards with 6 TD's.

I know a lot of posters here had us pegged as a 10-6 or better team. Me, I thought we were 8-8. And then when I questioned why people thought we'd win 10 or more games, they'd come back with the easy schedule. When you're an average team, there is no easy schedule.

orinjkrush
11-09-2010, 07:49 PM
my whole 2010 Draft wish list was CROW SMACKING FAIL. thank the lord i have nothing to do with pickin players outside my FF team.

11 NT Dan Williams (3rd NT AZ)
43 WR Arrelious Benn (3rd WR TB)
45 G/T Ducasse (2nd LG NYJ)
80 ILB Sean Lee (3rd LB Dal)
114 C JD Walton (1st C Den)
183 KR Trindon Holliday (2nd KR Hou)
220 TE Scott Sicko (cut Dal)

broncosteven
11-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Thank goodness all my predictions have been 100% accurate - just like my aim when I pee!

I am trying to teach my 3 year old son how to do this, it is going as well as our run blocking.

baja
11-09-2010, 08:23 PM
my whole 2010 Draft wish list was CROW SMACKING FAIL. thank the lord i have nothing to do with pickin players outside my FF team.

11 NT Dan Williams (3rd NT AZ)
43 WR Arrelious Benn (3rd WR TB)
45 G/T Ducasse (2nd LG NYJ)
80 ILB Sean Lee (3rd LB Dal)
114 C JD Walton (1st C Den)
183 KR Trindon Holliday (2nd KR Hou)
220 TE Scott Sicko (cut Dal)

Are you related to Mike Shanahan?

theAPAOps5
11-09-2010, 09:30 PM
A serving of crow won't be enough for that one. We're going to have to bring out a trough.

Wow your over inflated and highly satirical crush has moved on from Shanny to Hillis. I really didn't think that possible. But it has happened.

And yes this is friendly ribbing.

theAPAOps5
11-09-2010, 09:33 PM

There is a reason you don't put carpet in a bathroom. Peeing is success, where it goes is just a formality.