PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Documentary

FLABronco
09-08-2010, 02:24 PM
I've been a member on the Mane for a while now, but rarely post.
A few friends of mine have been living with Tim Tebow since the Sugar Bowl shooting a documentary on him. They run this really cool film company in Winter Park, FL called Fiction. Below is a link to the documentary trailer, it is awesome!

http://www.fctn.tv/work/tim-tebow-documentary/

Requiem
09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the link. Did you know there was already another documentary on him?

http://www.bible.ca/bible.gif

cmhargrove
09-08-2010, 02:29 PM
A few friends of mine have been living with Tim Tebow since the Sugar Bowl shooting a documentary on him. The run this really cool film company in Winter Park, FL called Fiction. Below is a link to the trailer documentary, it is awesome!

Shouldn't it properly be called a Tebowmentary?

orinjkrush
09-08-2010, 02:30 PM
it actually looks pretty cool. i was surprised.

ghwk
09-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Dudes a jock but there were no chicks in this thing. Fiction indeed!

PRBronco
09-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh man can't wait to get home and check that out. Also seriously, living with Tim Tebow? That would be better than being Vinny Chase's entourage.

Hogan11
09-08-2010, 02:34 PM
Ha! Good one Req!

I'm still having a hard time coming to grips with Tebow being a Bronco, especially since he's been my #1 college football boogeyman for the past four years. It'll pass eventually I'm sure...but for right now, It still feels like too weird a situation for me to be totally comfortable with.

Chris
09-08-2010, 02:43 PM
For some reason i cant get the hotdamn video to run. It's stuck at 0.

hookemhess
09-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Also, Tim got all his social media up today...

http://www.timtebow.com

Twitter : @timtebow

There is a Facebook page, too, but I deleted that evil **** (Facebook).

broncosteven
09-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh man can't wait to get home and check that out. Also seriously, living with Tim Tebow? That would be better than being Vinny Chase's entourage.

Only if your not into sex with young starlets, drugs (doubt there are bongs laying around with a guy named turtle sucking on them all the time), and rock and roll.

More like working out and bible study and visiting sick kids which is cool if your into that sort of thing.

hookemhess
09-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Only if your not into sex with young starlets, drugs (doubt there are bongs laying around with a guy named turtle sucking on them all the time), and rock and roll.

More like working out and bible study and visiting sick kids which is cool if your into that sort of thing.

Yeah, I was gonna say... being in Tebow's entourage sounds about as fun as church camp. Now, Vinny's entourage....... I could get get used to that lifestyle.

The MVPlaya
09-08-2010, 02:53 PM
That was an amazing preview from what looks like will be a great documentary. When is it coming out?

lol @ his agent tripping out when Tebow asked him if he should pick up the 303 number.

PRBronco
09-08-2010, 02:53 PM

Oh see I just assumed all that stuff was there and was deflected off Tebow and left more for his entourage.

garandman
09-08-2010, 03:00 PM
I like it!

snowspot66
09-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Nice production values on that.

TheProfessor
09-08-2010, 03:13 PM
look like a quality production. Any ideas when the final version comes out?

DenverBroncosJM
09-08-2010, 03:17 PM
That looks pretty cool

BigPlayShay
09-08-2010, 03:29 PM

Per Adam Schefter, he secured the domain name TimTebow.com as a Sophomore in High School. Smart dude.

NYBronco
09-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Looks good!

Bronco Yoda
09-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Ha! Good one Req!

I'm still having a hard time coming to grips with Tebow being a Bronco, especially since he's been my #1 college football boogeyman for the past four years. It'll pass eventually I'm sure...but for right now, It still feels like too weird a situation for me to be totally comfortable with.

LOL
Just think in a couple years you'll be sitting on the couch dripping salsa on your treasured Tebow jersey, waiving your #1 Tebow finger in the stands and wearing your new favorite Halloween Costume to all the best neighborhood parties ... the 'friar tebow'.

Good times! :spit:

FLABronco
09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
That was an amazing preview from what looks like will be a great documentary. When is it coming out?

lol @ his agent tripping out when Tebow asked him if he should pick up the 303 number.

A specific date hasnt been set, but it will most likely be a TV event coming out sometime next year.

BMarsh615
09-08-2010, 04:15 PM
For some reason i cant get the hotdamn video to run. It's stuck at 0.

It wouldn't work with me when I was using Firefox, but it works just fine with Google Chrome. I don't know if it was one of my addons or what but that is how I got it to work.

Jay3
09-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Ha! Good one Req!

That feeling passes. As a Gator, I sat in the stands and did the derisive change "Peyton . . . Peyton" when he came to town with his Vols.

The feeling quickly passed and he became one of my favorite NFL players.

Hogan11
09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
LOL
Just think in a couple years you'll be sitting on the couch dripping salsa on your treasured Tebow jersey, waiving your #1 Tebow finger in the stands and wearing your new favorite Halloween Costume to all the best neighborhood parties ... the 'friar tebow'.

Good times! :spit:

Ha! Yeah, imagine that!

Hogan11
09-08-2010, 04:45 PM
That feeling passes. As a Gator, I sat in the stands and did the derisive change "Peyton . . . Peyton" when he came to town with his Vols.

The feeling quickly passed and he became one of my favorite NFL players.

It'll pass a lot quicker the more I see him in a Broncos uni instead of those friggin' Gator rags. Of course, watching Georgia smackdown the Tebowless Gators would go a long way towards helping with that as well ;)

Jay3
09-08-2010, 05:30 PM
It'll pass a lot quicker the more I see him in a Broncos uni instead of those friggin' Gator rags. Of course, watching Georgia smackdown the Tebowless Gators would go a long way towards helping with that as well ;)

It's looking like a good chance after the showing Saturday. They are apparently not running the "gimmick" Tebow offense anymore.

worm
09-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Since your friends hang out with him and all....

Maybe we can, you know, ask questions that you can pass along to Timmy when you see him.

Afterall...we did it that way with our last QB.

worm
09-08-2010, 05:40 PM
It's looking like a good chance after the showing Saturday. They are apparently not running the "gimmick" Tebow offense anymore.

Looks like they were missing the 'other Pouncey' as much as they were TT.

24champ
09-08-2010, 05:41 PM
The preview was pretty good...just needed some rocky music to go along with it when showing Tebow working out.

It's been stated a million times, but if he pans out, the Broncos will have a huge following.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/08/500x_tebow_01.jpg

Cmac821
09-08-2010, 06:01 PM
This guy is going to be the definition of EPIC but the jury is still out if it will be bad or good.

the video gave me some chills about the franchises future, it gets harder and harder to keep up hating him

FLABronco
09-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Best part is when he's signing the helmets and ESPN is saying he is the 5th or 6th best QB in the draft. I cant imagine how much that kind of talk is motivating him right now. Seems like he is embracing the doubt.

DenverBrit
09-08-2010, 07:10 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ui7vNdkvAQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ui7vNdkvAQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Inkana7
09-08-2010, 07:25 PM
That looks so badass.

Los Broncos
09-08-2010, 07:31 PM
I just watched it since I couldn't watch it at work.

Looks amazing, he's going to be good that's all I know.

Dukes
09-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Can't wait. Anyone know if this is going to be in theatres or straight to dvd?

Jay3
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Can't wait. Anyone know if this is going to be in theatres or straight to dvd?

I don't think it's even close to existing. I think they put together that trailer and want to get a full-blown production company to do something with the footage they have. That XV company is shopping for a deal, I think.

ro_50
09-08-2010, 09:13 PM
The preview looks nice! Can't wait to check it out.

Punisher
09-08-2010, 09:17 PM
lol hes the first 3rd stream QB i know that has $8.7 million guaranteed

BigPlayShay
09-08-2010, 09:32 PM

Is this some obscure Ghostbusters reference? Don't cross the 3rd stream QB?

Punisher
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Is this some obscure Ghostbusters reference? Don't cross the 3rd stream QB?

lmao!

Broncoman13
09-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Can't wait for that documentary to come out.

"Its 303 should I answer it?" "Yes, that's them...that's them." Anybody still think the Broncos didn't tell Tebow they were going to get him before the draft? Like Rev said, Tebow was a Bronco the day before. Draft day was just a formality... and I think it got a little dicey.

no-pseudo-fan
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
That dude is hardcore, he pushes cars down the street for exercise? I have pushed a car or two and that is exhausting.

I want to see it. Tebow coming soon, once he is married.

Play2win
09-08-2010, 10:18 PM
OK, I'm Pumped!!!!! :militia:

hookemhess
09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I don't think it's even close to existing. I think they put together that trailer and want to get a full-blown production company to do something with the footage they have. That XV company is shopping for a deal, I think.

XV is Tim's brother Robby's newly formed sports management/marketing company.

Dagmar
09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
lmao!

You are literally a troll now.

~Crash~
09-08-2010, 11:26 PM

well then look north the Rodgers looks good these days:sunshine:

Archer81
09-08-2010, 11:31 PM
You are literally a troll now.

http://tinyurl.com/25vrc5s

:Broncos:

~Crash~
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM

thank you .:afro:

~Crash~
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
lmao!

you use to be a dip **** . now you are not worth your salt

watermock
09-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Actually, Tebow's testimony comes from those around him.

I never thought. even in this age of scientific enlightenment would I have seen such arrogant disdain of The Lord.

Tebow most likely will be a bad pick, but his story, lrt's just say is more inspiring than Obama's.

Because when Tebow was building a church, Obama was building a front.

watermock
09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by Punisher

*BZZZ* "What is Beavis?"

ZONA
09-09-2010, 02:23 AM
:welcome:

dbfan21
09-09-2010, 04:20 AM
A few friends of mine have been living with Tim Tebow since the Sugar Bowl shooting a documentary on him. They run this really cool film company in Winter Park, FL called Fiction. Below is a link to the documentary trailer, it is awesome!

Looks awesome. BTW, I like your old school Brandon Marshall avatar. I presume you went to UCF. Me too. Go Knights!!

Jay3
09-09-2010, 05:08 AM
XV is Tim's brother Robby's newly formed sports management/marketing company.

Yeah, I know. It takes a lot of time and money to produce a documentary. I don't think it's coming out soon. I think they've got the footage and want a deal to take it from here.

watermock
09-09-2010, 07:02 AM
I find it odd you don't know the circumstances of his birth, or almost non-birth.

FLABronco
09-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Looks awesome. BTW, I like your old school Brandon Marshall avatar. I presume you went to UCF. Me too. Go Knights!!

I actually went to Furman, but live pretty close to UCF, go Knights!

PRBronco
09-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Wow I totally didnt' realize he was sick at the Senior Bowl.

Quoydogs
09-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Dudes a jock but there were no chicks in this thing. Fiction indeed!

I can't wait till he gets nailed for banging 3 Tijuana hookers in a donkey house, just so I can read all the crap the bible thumpers have to day about it.

Jay3
09-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Wow I totally didnt' realize he was sick at the Senior Bowl.

Strep, totally diagnosed and he played anyway. With bunch of Dolphins coaches wishing failure upon him.

And he went 8-12, supposedly the worst thing ever.

And everybody knows the Senior Bowl is not a good test of quarterbacks. They almost never get anybody but desperate guys from the 2d and 3rd tier.

But it was totally Tebow to do -- his whole life, he's the one that has to rise to every challenge or be murdered in the public eye.

The odd thing in watching that trailer is I was following every one of those details as they unfolded. When Tebow was drafted by the Broncos, my wife and I were jumping up and down in our den. Our tone of voice was just like Jimmy Sexton's when the call came.

It's been a fun ride so far, and I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.

baja
09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Strep, totally diagnosed and he played anyway. With bunch of Dolphins coaches wishing failure upon him.

And he went 8-12, supposedly the worst thing ever.

And everybody knows the Senior Bowl is not a good test of quarterbacks. They almost never get anybody but desperate guys from the 2d and 3rd tier.

But it was totally Tebow to do -- his whole life, he's the one that has to rise to every challenge or be murdered in the public eye.

The odd thing in watching that trailer is I was following every one of those details as they unfolded. When Tebow was drafted by the Broncos, my wife and I were jumping up and down in our den. Our tone of voice was just like Jimmy Sexton's when the call came.

It's been a fun ride so far, and I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.

Why were you so happy that he landed in Denver?

watermock
09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Fall down and worship the Tebow!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eW8U4L0niRE/S-bZ67JVEtI/AAAAAAAAGZ4/K6hQ9YfgC7c/s1600/Golden-Calf.jpg

Steve Sewell
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
A specific date hasnt been set, but it will most likely be a TV event coming out sometime next year.

Oh lordy that's gonna generate even more haters.

gyldenlove
09-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Holy hell, he makes linebackers look small.