PDA

View Full Version : Just made a huge fantasy trade, want yer take on it

JCMElway
09-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Tell me what you think of this. I sent him:

Arian Foster and Terrel Owens

I received:

Calvin Johnson and Brandon Jacobs

I made the deal because I was weak at 3rd WR (Starters are Jennings and Welker) and I already have MJD and Ryan Matthews (Foster was my 3rd back.)

Now I have a starting lineup of:

Kolb,
MJD, Matthews
C Johnson, Jennings, Welker
Shiancoe

My backups ant RB are Jacobs and Maroney. At WR I have Royal and Jacoby Jones.

Thoughts?

Requiem
09-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I think that was a great trade for you. Is Foster scheduled to start this year? You are banking a lot on Matthews I'd say (I think he'll do fine), and RB seems to be a little weak. Is there any way you can pull off a trade to get a better RB?

gunns
09-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Hind sight says OUCH!

Doggcow
09-20-2010, 03:10 PM
lol, hindsight also says "This was huge???"

Well maybe for the guy that got foster.

That One Guy
09-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Eh, Foster will have up and down weeks. The first week was a freak thing and that OL isn't dominant enough to repeat every week. So, basically, you traded TO and Foster for CJ and if you just have too many decent players, getting a stud can be worth it.

The Jacobs meltdown and CJ not doing much this past weekend makes it look rough this week. Give it time though. CJ is the man.

gunns
10-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Eh, Foster will have up and down weeks. The first week was a freak thing and that OL isn't dominant enough to repeat every week. So, basically, you traded TO and Foster for CJ and if you just have too many decent players, getting a stud can be worth it.

The Jacobs meltdown and CJ not doing much this past weekend makes it look rough this week. Give it time though. CJ is the man.

Foster has done better for me on a consistent basis, than CJ. Although I can't complain about CJ either. I got laughed at for taking Foster in our live draft. I'm laughing now.

OBF1
11-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Looks like Foster is the man of this trade. Arian Nation

HILife
11-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say it. You got screwed big time in that trade.

OBF1
11-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Yep... Foster makes weeks for people quite often. I am sitting him this week (Bye week) Hope my teams holds it together.

That One Guy
11-15-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/attachments/w163-m-class/249110d1247623245t-ml-spare-wheel-carrier-holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg