PDA

View Full Version : Practice squad filled

MABroncoFan
09-06-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Practice-Squad-Filled/bf4db77e-8161-4ca4-a94b-52753bd21fe8

Interesting that they didn't choose to bring Kirlew back for the practice squad. I don't think he was claimed by any other team or signed to any other practice squad yet.

Naggle Nole
09-06-2010, 04:15 PM
I guess they like Alexander more than Kirlew ???
I like the pickup of Dotson from MIA
He has good 3-4 DE size and actually has game experience

RunSilentRunDeep
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Kyle McCarthy is useless. Why not Chris Baker?

UberBroncoMan
09-06-2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Practice-Squad-Filled/bf4db77e-8161-4ca4-a94b-52753bd21fe8

Interesting that they didn't choose to bring Kirlew back for the practice squad. I don't think he was claimed by any other team or signed to any other practice squad yet.

Kirlew honestly wasn't motivated enough. He wants to be a politician. Not kidding either.

uplink
09-06-2010, 05:35 PM
seems to be an unexciting ps this year. I guess Britt is there as a slot wr backup until Stockley returns

The MVPlaya
09-06-2010, 05:41 PM
What?? Our practice squad has no star players? WTF IS MCDANIELS DOING?? I EXPECT NAMES LIKE Ray Rice, Shonne Greene, Chis Johnson, Adrian Peterson on the PS!! We ARE IN TROUBLE!! THOSE PRACTICES DURING THE SEASON AREN'T GOING TO BE COMPETITIVE AT ALL!! HOW ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET READY!!!!!

MELT DOWN!!!!!!!!

MABroncoFan
09-06-2010, 05:46 PM
seems to be an unexciting ps this year. I guess Britt is there as a slot wr backup until Stockley returns

Stokley's not playing for the Broncos this year. If he plays, they'll have to release him w/ an injury settlement, then he can sign elsewhere.

I think they'll bring Atkins back when (if?) the O-line injuries heal.
Carrying 10 O-linemen is 1 or 2 more than usual.

I believe if you've played in 6 games you are ineligible for the PS ... and Baker was active for 6 last year.

W. Williams and Alexander could have a future w/ the team.

uplink
09-06-2010, 05:51 PM
What?? Our practice squad has no star players? WTF IS MCDANIELS DOING?? I EXPECT NAMES LIKE Ray Rice, Shonne Greene, Chis Johnson, Adrian Peterson on the PS!! We ARE IN TROUBLE!! THOSE PRACTICES DURING THE SEASON AREN'T GOING TO BE COMPETITIVE AT ALL!! HOW ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET READY!!!!!

MELT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Relax take deep breaths and go to www.JustAnswer.com/Shrink. They have 17 shrinks online 24/7 to help out.

gtown
09-06-2010, 06:03 PM

If I recall, Baker might not be PS eligible after having suited up for a number of games last year.

Hamrob
09-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I think we could have done better on a couple of these choices...but, hey they're for the scout squad.

I like Davis...I thought he showed potential during the preseason.

Hamrob
09-06-2010, 09:00 PM

MELT DOWN!!!!!!!!You're right MVP...McD has assembled so much talent...who cares about the practice squad. I mean...we have at least 10 Pro bowlers on this team and nobody from the practice squad will ever be activated anyway.

Isn't that right kid?

Vegas_Bronco
09-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Kirlew got lossed in the masses when it was time to put a hat on someone...I hate those kind of LB's.

~Crash~
09-06-2010, 10:44 PM

MELT DOWN!!!!!!!!

oh hell go find a bridge and sleep under it please

SoCalBronco
09-06-2010, 10:46 PM
When Byers was healthy, he was an excellent college offensive lineman.

JCMElway
09-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Glad to see Ball make it back to the team. So, did McD make the right choice keeping Ball on the active roster instead of Hall? I did not get to see a ton of the preseason this year.

hookemhess
09-07-2010, 08:27 AM

MELT DOWN!!!!!!!!

These [un]funny replies aren't getting worn out or anything... no, not at all.

Man, this place is really starting to blow.

Chris
09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Glad to see Ball make it back to the team. So, did McD make the right choice keeping Ball on the active roster instead of Hall? I did not get to see a ton of the preseason this year.

Ball was noticeably better. He ran hard and broke a couple of big runs.

Tombstone RJ
09-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Wasn't baker already on the PS? I think there's a limited amount of time a player can be on the PS but I might be wrong...

pdaddy
09-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Wasn't baker already on the PS? I think there's a limited amount of time a player can be on the PS but I might be wrong...

No. He was on the 53 man roster all season last year (although rarely dressed on game day). He is still practice squad eligible, so they must have been really fed up with him.

Boomhauer
09-07-2010, 04:11 PM
No. He was on the 53 man roster all season last year (although rarely dressed on game day). He is still practice squad eligible, so they must have been really fed up with him.

Looking like he was up to 350 lbs might have something to do with it.