PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kolb

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 09:04 PM
...Wow, that guy is good... he looks like a better Jay Cutler... wow....

Boobs McGee
08-13-2010, 09:10 PM
ditto. Very impressed with him right now.

OABB
08-13-2010, 09:11 PM
That's not saying much. I look like a good jay cutler when ibthrow the ball.

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 09:13 PM

No one can deny Cutler's physical skills, it's his attitude that people question.

TDmvp
08-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Kevin Kolb ... College: Houston ... Which produces more bust in the nfl then any college.

So I'm betting bust. Nothing personal on him or anything BUT i have heard so many times that so and so is GREAT and they are from Houston and L BUST O ...

But maybe Kolb is the one who is actually good and not just a product of Hou.'s system.

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Kevin Kolb ... College: Houston ... Which produces more bust in the nfl then any college.

So I'm betting bust. Nothing personal on him or anything BUT i have heard so many times that so and so is GREAT and they are from Houston and L BUST O ...

But maybe Kolb is the one who is actually good and not just a product of Hou.'s system.

Dude, play to odds. Houston has cranked out a lot of great college QBs, sooner or later they are gonna produce an NFL stud...

Boobs McGee
08-13-2010, 09:19 PM

I was gonna go with ALF, but ididnt know how you felt about cats

Baba Booey
08-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Gonna have to think long and hard about taking this dude for my fantasy team

WolfpackGuy
08-13-2010, 09:23 PM
He's gotta show me more than piling up a bunch of yards on the wrong side of a blowout (Saints) and a home gimme against the Cheaps.

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 09:23 PM

He's money. Iggles look good, their running game is nice too.

orange&blue87
08-13-2010, 09:27 PM

Let me see if I get this... You are associating Houston's Kolb with the likes of Klingler and Ware? I'm guessing that you are crowning Clausen as a HOFer because he attended Notre Dame like Montana did.

The staff and program are completely different at Houston, any correlation is absurd.

TDmvp
08-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Dude, play to odds. Houston has cranked out a lot of great college QBs, sooner or later they are gonna produce an NFL stud...

yea they are due i guess... I like i said maybe it was Kolb and not the system this time...

And orangeandblue no I don't like Clausen . and I didn't even know that Hou. is different now then when they was cranking out the stat monsters they was bust in the nfl ... I stand correct on that if that is true because I thought it was basically the same system with different staff.

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Michael Vick sucks as a starting QB... but, he's a good back up. Win, win for the Iggles. Kolb wins games, Vick produces "wow" plays...

Tombstone RJ
08-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Charlie Casserly. Someone needs to yank his mike...

TDmvp
08-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Dog fighting aside ... And I never was a fan of him before that or of that style of QB.

Vick to me just always seemed like liberal vs conservative . and I'm not talking politics just the words them self and what they mean in football.

As god gifted as Vick is/was if you could have conservative'd as far as how he played he could have been really good ... But he missed a year to injury from running around and getting pounded and I'm sure that would have became common .

SO SCARED TEBOW IS GOING TO THINK HE CAN OUT RUN/WILL himself in the nfl and be hurt a lot from getting pounded.

Archer81
08-13-2010, 10:48 PM

You know a decade ago this sentence would have people questioning your sexuality.

:Broncos:

Chris
08-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Dog fighting aside ... And I never was a fan of him before that or of that style of QB.

Vick to me just always seemed like liberal vs conservative . and I'm not talking politics just the words them self and what they mean in football.

As god gifted as Vick is/was if you could have conservative'd as far as how he played he could have been really good ... But he missed a year to injury from running around and getting pounded and I'm sure that would have became common .

SO SCARED TEBOW IS GOING TO THINK HE CAN OUT RUN/WILL himself in the nfl and be hurt a lot from getting pounded.

based on what we've seen in camp tebow has generally wanted to throw throw throw.

TDmvp
08-14-2010, 12:43 AM
based on what we've seen in camp tebow has generally wanted to throw throw throw.

:thumbs: good deal ...

I wan't big fan of us drafting him ... Love the human tho and I don't even agree with him on some things but hard not to like the kid so I hope he does well and proves me wrong.

Missouribronc
08-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Jay Cutler really isn't that good. No one should be surprised.

TDmvp
08-14-2010, 01:27 AM
Jay Cutler really isn't that good. No one should be surprised.

Yea Yea , We get it everyone should hate Cutler because he's gone... But saying he isn't that good is stupid.

Sitting here looking at his first 4 years compared to just about any great qb's first four years it's comparable .

% - yards - avr. - yards pergame - TD - Int
61.9 - 12,690 - 7.1 - 239.4 - 81 - 63

Go compare it to anyone who you consider a good Qb 1st 4 years and tell me it don't match up...

Jay Cutler is a above average QB , even if you call him the 16th best in the NFL that still makes him a "good" Qb... So saying he isn't just sound like bitter hate.

Good/average to above average Qb with a top 5-10 skill set ...

I don't get all the hate as far as saying he sucks as a player .... Hate the person maybe if you think he was a @$$ to the Broncos and that he is a drunk baby ... But not seeing the skills just comes off dumb.

uplink
08-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Kevin Kolb ... College: Houston ... Which produces more bust in the nfl then any college. So I'm betting bust.

Odds are the school will finally produce a good NFL QB. Some of the other guys weren't given time to develop.

Kolb highlights vs. Jagwads: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/09000d5d819bc675

Jay3
08-14-2010, 05:21 AM

Tebow runs it differently than Vick. Tebow is more like McNabb. And Vick was not an instinctive runner. Just great speed to beat people in the open field. Tebow is an instinctive cutback runner, built and born to pick up 3 or 4 yards.

montrose
08-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Kolb is sick, I've always liked McNabb but just like Green Bay - I think Philly made the right move.

Kaylore
08-14-2010, 10:21 AM
More impressed with Luke McCown.

cutthemdown
08-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Kolb going to be very good. I liked him last yr when he got a chance to play. Couple 300 yrd games.

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Watching the Bengals/Eagles game, Ocho Cinco just got Ocho Poachoed. Kolb made an incredible throw to DeSean Jackson earlier in this game. This kid has it all, he's mobil, he's young but experienced due to his maturement behind McNabb, he's got a live arm and he's fearless, he fits ball into tight spaces.... he could single handedly propel this team to the top of the NFCE which is saying something...

broncosteven
08-20-2010, 07:46 PM
I have seen 3 freaking Cincy pre-season games already on national tv. WTF!

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2010, 07:57 PM

They have a great defense...

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2010, 07:58 PM
someone needs to take the mike away from Goose...

Bronco Boy
08-20-2010, 08:00 PM
lol...maturement.

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Vick just needs more time to get back into the game... he just needs more time to "mature" and become an NFL Quarterback as opposed to an athlete playing QB...

Oh really? You mean gamblin and killing dogz doesn't get you ready for being a second string QB?

Tombstone RJ
08-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Tony Sariguso is the one interviewer who can actually tire out Ocho Bingo and TO...

cabronco
08-20-2010, 09:31 PM

Yeah its still only preseason and Im sick of the Bengals already.

They do seem to have a solid defense though, and have frick & frack as receivers on O.

I was trying to figure who was less mobile as qb, Palmer or Orton.

TonyR
08-21-2010, 08:53 AM
I agree that Kolb has potential, however in 3 quarters of work this preseason the Eagles first team offense hasn't scored a TD including a half against Cin. Orton, on the other hand, led the Broncos to 2 TD drives against the same defense.

HooptyHoops
08-21-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree that Kolb has potential, however in 3 quarters of work this preseason the Eagles first team offense hasn't scored a TD including a half against Cin. Orton, on the other hand, led the Broncos to 2 TD drives against the same defense.

Amen!

GreatBronco16
08-21-2010, 09:31 AM

And that was with half our core offense out. Mainly LT and RB.